Grace's Wishes Cum True

Story Info
Grace's body begins to grow uncontrollably!
5.8k words
3.73
9.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a story someone commissioned me to write, names have been changed for privacy.)

"Heeey girly!"

The moment I heard that squeal I knew it was Sarah running up to me in the mall. I mean, the echo of her 4-inch heels is always bound to give her away, but I looked up from my phone and saw Sarah bouncing towards me. Bouncing because, well, it's not only her brunette curls that have a lot of bounce in them. I couldn't help but notice how much cleavage she's showing right now! I quickly shoved my phone in my pocket and closed the distance between us.

"Sarah! I'm so glad we could meet up today, it's been too long!" We both laughed, knowing it's only been a week since we last hung out.

"Hey Grace, did you have trouble finding us?" I looked behind Sarah to see my other good friend Courtney rolling up.

"No, I was just making sure my boyfriend knows where I am, I couldn't remember if I told him we'd be at the mall." Courtney gave me a face, she's not a fan of my latest partner and doesn't try to hide it.

"Come on guys, just give him a chance!" I looked at Sarah, hoping maybe she'd back me up.

Sarah just gave me a tight-lipped smile and shrugged, "let's check out the new thrift shop that opened."

Courtney rolled her wheelchair around, "it's an antique store Sarah, I've told you a hundred times!"

Sarah laughed, "what? Is there a difference?"

I let out a small huff but followed along, not bothering to butt into their argument on the way to the shop.

The antique store wasn't out of the norm for our local mall, but it was surprisingly void of customers.

"Courtney, I thought you said this was the grand opening." I looked at Courtney but she seemed unconcerned.

"I'm sure it'll get busy later, it's only noon." Courtney gave us a smile, "besides, I'm happy we beat the crowds, look at all that stuff!"

Courtney rolled into the store and started eyeing everything like a maniac. Sarah and I just rolled our eyes at her and followed along. They must not have set up their lights completely because the store is still a little dim, it's honestly hard to tell how old anything is in the poor lighting. Sarah ended up finding the sales clerk and talking them up, as predicted. She has a gorgeous body and knows it. Even on our girl's day out, she has to wear her shortest shorts and a low-hung top, it's like she's trying to show us up all the time!

"Find anything yet?" I almost jumped out of my skin but turned to find Courtney had snuck up behind me.

"Uh, no. Not yet." I gave out a weak laugh but finally just let out the sigh I had building up.

"Why don't you like my boyfriend, Courtney? I know there's a reason." I couldn't meet her eyes, too ashamed to know the truth.

"He just... doesn't seem to treat you like you deserve."

"I bet if you had bigger boobs he would treat you right!" Sarah almost doubled over laughing at her joke while she sauntered over to us.

"Sarah!" Courtney roared.

"Just kidding! You know I love you, Grace!" Sarah pulled me in for a hug but I felt my eyes pricking up.

"Yeah, it was funny Sarah... Anyway, I want to find a gift for him, let me look a little more."

I don't want a gift for him, but it was the quickest way to get out of Sarah's embrace. Away from her perfect boobs and perfect ass. Away from Courtney's sympathetic eyes and petite body. They both look so much better than me... My eyes started trailing the nearby table of golden trinkets when they landed on the centerpiece. I know it was dumb, but I could help but let my finger trail across the cold metal. It was shined to perfection, probably the only item in this store that was getting any light on it. My finger didn't even leave a mark on the golden piece.

I wish my boobs and my ass were bigger than Sarah's...

"Ooh, what'd you find Grace?" Courtney came up to me and I instinctively grabbed the trinket before either of them could claim it.

"It's the gift I wanted."

"You wanted an old oil lamp? Like from Aladdin?" Courtney looked concerned, and my grip tightened on the newly found treasure.

"Yes. Yes, I did. It's, um, our favorite movie."

Sarah was right behind Courtney and piped in, "I mean that's cute, right?" She and Courtney locked eyes and then started laughing at me.

"Look you guys, it could be magical for all we know. Who are you to judge?" I thought this would sober them up but they only laughed harder.

"Magical? For real, Grace?" Courtney gave me an unconvinced smile.

"What are you gonna wish for? A butt-lift?" Sarah was laughing so hard at her joke that even Courtney joined her.

"I didn't say it was magical guys, but you never know. Look, it's what..." I flipped the item over but found no price tag, "probably a few bucks, I'm just gonna get it."

They didn't say anything more as I stormed over to the store clerk. He didn't seem sure about the price so he found a similar gold item from that table that was twenty dollars and gave it to me for just as much.

I let him bag it and then turned to get the girls.

"Wish granted."

"What was that?" I turned back to the clerk but he was already looking at his phone. Whatever, I walked away and the girls and I left the shop in silence. I ended up being the only one to buy something.

The quiet didn't last long, and as usual, Sarah was the one to break it.

"Okay look, it's almost swimsuit season! I think we should go try some on!" She looked at Courtney and me expectantly.

"I don't know Stace- I wasn't prepared for that..." Not that there's anything I need to do to prepare, other than maybe lose twenty pounds.

"Yeah, same, that's a lot of work." I looked to Courtney, at least she had an excuse and Sarah might let her out of it. She doesn't have good use of her legs and would need us to help her change outfits quickly.

Sarah didn't miss a beat though, she linked her arm in mine and proudly boasted, "that's what Grace and I are here for- teamwork! Whoo!"

If I wasn't linking arms with her, I'm one-hundred percent sure Sarah would have done a kick like in her old cheerleader days. Well, I guess we can't back out of it now.

All the mannequins on display looked identical to Sarah like she was the mold for their bodies. Their plump chests filled out the sexy bathing suits like they were lingerie. My grip on the plastic bag with the lamp tightened as I eyed the figures and walked into the store.

Sarah quickly made herself at home, grabbing swimsuits left and right to try on, all very skimpy bikinis and tops. Meanwhile, I followed Courtney around, ultimately we stopped near the one-pieces.

"What do you think? Too flashy?" Courtney held up the black singlet to her body, it was a very modest piece, only having one opening in the design to show off some extra cleavage.

I let out a small chuckle, "come on Courtney, you know that would look great on you!" I'm always surprised by how conservative Courtney can be with her body, she's so small and while she's the least curvy of our bunch, she still has a nicer sized body than I do.

"Okay, okay, I'll consider it." Courtney tried to hide her smile but I think she's excited to try it on.

I finally started to take the search more seriously, I found a one-piece and a couple of two pieces that were just my size and very flattering. I looked over and saw Courtney and Sarah were still deep in their search so I snuck over to the dressing room to try and change alone, not ready to be embarrassed in front of them just yet.

I slipped into the changing room and quickly stripped down to my panties. My eyes avoided the mirror until I put on the one piece.

I cringed at the sight, my stomach was still poking out in this swimsuit! No wonder it was so hard to pull up over my legs and butt, I've gained more weight than I realized recently.

I opted to try on the two pieces, thinking maybe my stomach would be less obvious without the fabric stretched over it. I could barely pull on the bottoms but I double-checked the tag and they're supposed to be my size.

"Damn it!" I went up a whole size in just a few months. I wanted to cry but the only thing that kept me sane was how good the top looked on me. It almost looked like something Sarah would wear, a cute white top with a small cherry pattern on it. It looked bigger on the rack, but now with it on, it covered little more than my areola. I could see the bottoms digging into my skin, which made the whole look a little less flattering.

The banging on my dressing room stall snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Grace! Let me in! I wanna try these on with you!" Sarah was twisting the handle repeatedly to no avail.

"One second!" I ripped the top and bottoms off, not wanting her to comment on my sizing. I only had time to throw my shirt on before she got more aggressive with the door and I let her in.

"Jeez, having a party without me?" Sarah bustled past me and began to hang the armful of items on a hook.

"I'm done trying stuff on, I can let you have the dressing room..." I started to put the items back on their hangers until Sarah grabbed the one swimsuit I hadn't tried on yet.

"Omg! This is so cute, are you gonna get this?" The swimsuit in question was a ruffled red two-piece, but being that it's the same size as what I just tried on I knew it wouldn't fit. I didn't want to tell Stacie that though.

"Oh, uh, no it's not my color."

"Please, I wanna see, you're totally lying!"

I knew she wouldn't let it go so I just obliged her. I pulled my shirt back off and put on the swimsuit top, this time I struggled with the clasp in the back, I really had to pull on the straps to get them to reach.

"That is your color Grace, you have to get this. Now the bikini!" Sarah handed the bikini to me and I just sighed, I got it over my legs but this one was even tighter on my ass, I could feel the fabric stretching to its limits.

"Oh my god. That is such a hot look." I felt Sarah's eyes follow me up and down but I just blushed.

"I think I got the wrong sized bottoms, these are a bit tight."

"What are you talking about? I always buy my bathing suits a size smaller, that's how you know they're going to make your features look even better." Sarah gave me a wink before she started to strip.

Suddenly there was a knock at the stall door again.

"Hey, guys is there enough room for one more," Courtney's voice wavered.

"Of course!" Sarah shouted while covering her plump breasts with a bikini top.

I went over to open the door and Courtney squeezed in with a single bathing suit on her lap, the black one she first picked out.

"Didn't you find more you liked?"

"Not really, they all looked too loose." I nodded at what she said but inside I felt my chest ache, I wish that was the problem I had.

"Your bikini looks super cute though Grace, are you gonna get it?"

I almost forgot I was just waltzing around in this super-tight bikini, "I don't know, I might um... I think I need one size up."

"I tried telling her it looks better tight!" Sarah casually commented while ogling her own body in the mirror.

"I agree, I think it looks great on you!" Courtney made me blush but I decided to just take the compliment and have a seat on the stall's bench.

Sarah tried on a few more bikinis while Courtney and I watched and commented until Courtney was ready to try on her bathing suit.

Sarah and I gave her a hand to help speed up her process of stripping and putting on the bathing suit. Once she was stripped down to almost nothing it was easy to see just how petite she was. It was hard to get a grip on the jealousy building up as I was surrounded by these beautiful girls.

She put on the swimsuit and sat back down in her wheelchair, turning and twisting as she could to try and see different angles of the black fit.

"I love that peek-a-boo thing it has going on with your boobs," Sarah motioned to her chest, which was playing more than peek-a-boo in the tight-fitting swim top.

"Agreed, I think you should get it, Courtney," I gave her an encouraging smile as I could feel her doubt radiating.

"Hmm. I don't know, I just wish it didn't make me look fat, I want to be able to fill it outright, ya know?" Courtney looked down at her stomach, which barely stuck out, and only was because she was sitting. I suppose I understood what she meant, if she was standing up her stomach would be as flat as a wall, but because she always sits she has a few wrinkles.

"It's natural though," Sarah said what I was thinking. "Everyone has that, no one's judging you for it."

Courtney didn't respond, her eyes were looking distantly into the mirror, and then she roughly shook her head, "what? Oh, yeah, I guess. Did you guys hear that?"

"I didn't hear anything." I looked at Sarah and she just shrugged.

"I mean there are some other people in the stalls now I think," Sarah added.

"Oh, it was nothing I guess."

"Well anyway, I'm gonna try on a few more outfits, will you guys stay?" Sarah begged and neither of us could say no.

I originally thought the things she tried on before now were raunchy, but Sarah proved me wrong, as she started to slip into clothing that had even less coverage.

"Wow Sarah, you know, you have the body of a pornstar!" I immediately felt shy about what I'd said, but it had come to mind so quickly when she'd put on a pure white swimsuit. Thankfully Sarah and Courtney laughed.

"Yeah right, I wish!" Sarah kept laughing but suddenly she turned away and went to the stall door.

"What's up?" Courtney questioned.

"Oh, I think there's some creep employee here or something. Weird."

"Huh.. yeah, probably," Courtney responded.

"Oh well, look I just have a couple more choices guys, I think I'm narrowing it down." Sarah turned back to the mirror with her usual cheerful grin.

I sighed, "as long as it's narrowed down to two or three."

"Um, sure," Sarah gave me a pleading look and I caved.

"Okay, okay, let's just get on with it."

While Sarah stripped again to try on her next bikini, I stood and looked in the mirror again. I'd kept on the red swimsuit, thinking maybe it would grow on me. But instead, the more I looked the more I hated it. It started to dig into my hips and the strings tied behind my neck were almost pulling my head down from the stress. The only bright side was it was starting to draw less attention to my stomach. I turned a little bit and was awed by how flattering it was for my ass. These ruffles add a lot of depth to my butt. Even my boobs looked bigger in this!

"How about this one? I'm really liking it." Sarah started twirling behind me, I turned around to get a better look and saw she had good reason to like it. The top and bottom had just a few strings instead of hearty straps to secure the small pieces of fabric to her body.

"Yesss." Breathed out Courtney, who wasn't taking her eyes off of Sarah now.

"That's on the 'definitely' list," I chimed in.

Sarah giggled, "yay! I'm so excited. Okay and this next one looks killer too!"

And she was right, although this is what you would normally see on the cover of Sports Illustrated. Two neon green triangles covered only her areola and nipples while some black strings held them in place. Even the bottom was a single neon triangle in the space where her pubic hair would be if she had any and the black strings stretched across her skin as if they couldn't be stretched any further.

"Yeah I can see your trick at work, that definitely looks tight Sarah," I commented.

"Her trick?" Courtney questioned.

"She buys all her bathing suits a size too small to make them look better," I explained to Courtney.

"I would do that but then it would only make me look bigger!" Courtney sighed and we all looked at her. I didn't want to admit it, but it started to look like she had a point, her tight black bathing suit was looking a little more pouchy around her stomach.

"Hmm, let's see if we can find anything else. I like this bathing suit but I think I am gonna go a size or two up." Courtney smiled and we helped her back into her clothes while I also took a moment to change back into mine.

I tried putting my bra back on but my boobs and nipples had become sensitive from that tight swimsuit, so I decided to just throw it into my shopping bag with the lamp. I slipped my t-shirt back on checked myself out in the mirror. Surprisingly, my boobs looked just as perky and big without the bra. I usually would be self-conscious like this but oddly, it excited me. When we left the stall I felt like all the other customers were looking at us. I followed Courtney out and instead of slouching I stretched my back out and put my tits forward, how I imagine Sarah walks every day. I was suddenly very motivated to find that red bikini in a size up so I could take some photos of myself in it.

Once I found it I started to feel a little self-conscious again, I ended up grabbing a set that's two sizes up, but maybe it's just that this style runs tight.

I made my way over to Courtney, back in the one-piece area. We spent a little time but found one more option sure to work for her, this one had a very open stomach, but some thick bands wrap around, so maybe it'll distract from the wrinkles she didn't like.

When we got back to the changing room Stacie had another swimsuit identical to the tiny neon green one earlier, but this time it looked even tighter on her.

"I didn't realize you got that in two sizes," I mentioned absentmindedly while I closed the stall door behind Courtney.

"Huh? No, I didn't, I was just chilling on my phone while I waited for you guys." Sarah admitted while she put her phone into her purse.

"Oh, sorry, it just looks smaller than I remember."

"It is starting to get kind of tight, I don't know if this is a good quality material." Sarah started picking at the straps on her neck until her boobs popped out of the top.

"Hm, yeah honestly I think their sizes run small here. The numbers just aren't making sense once I try them on."

We all agreed and I again stripped down, struggling to take the shirt off of my sore boobs and to pull my jeans off of my ass. Maybe all this walking around has been swelling my legs? Or just my butt? Either way, once I was again only in my panties, I allowed myself to pull on this new bikini size. It was still pinching me but admittedly felt a lot better than before.

Courtney finally spoke up, "You look sexy Grace." I wanted to thank her but when I looked over at her she was giving me such a deep look that I felt my face grow hot.

I could barely mumble out a thank you before going over to sit down next to Sarah.

Courtney started to take off her clothes again and we helped as needed, my eyes trailed her neckline while she stretched her arms up, and then when she leaned over I slowly picked up on the subtle colors of her areola and nipples. Even her gut looked cute, almost chubby.

I slipped her legs into her new bathing suit choice and we lifted her to slide it on her body. I don't know if this one is just tighter than the last, but the stomach opening actually makes her stomach stick out of it, even when standing. We sat Courtney down and when she looked in the mirror her eyes grew wide.

"Look I think the sizing is just off, this isn't the only option." I started to try and calm her down but to my surprise, Courtney started giggling.

"My boobs! This one gives me boobs!" Sarah and I swapped looks before looking back to Courtney, but she was right, I only noticed her stomach protruding from the swimsuit, but her breasts were made more bulbous.

"Damn Courtney, work it!" Sarah whooped and we all giggled like little girls. It seems we've each found an outfit to enjoy.

"Hey, guys can I take some photos of us?" My request was quickly accepted so I pulled my phone out and started taking some selfies of all three of us. This then turned into a little fashion shoot while I took pictures of Courtney and Sarah together and individually. I hadn't even realized until I took a photo of just Sarah that she hadn't put her top back on right.

12