Gracie's Three Punishments Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe," Gracie said at the same time. Seeing Kelsey close her mouth, she continued, "I think I'm ok with spanking each other. It might help me, and it seems like AJ is up for it."

The last remark was met with a laugh. An awkward moment had been averted and AJ flashed a very grateful smile at Gracie.

The tension in the room increased as they all thought about what they'd just planned. "Alright, how are we going to do this?" Kelsey asked, recapturing her voice.

"I'll go," Gracie volunteered. Her fingers went down to the buttons on the front of her blouse and soon she had slipped it off, showing her companions her white bra.

The other girls, emboldened, joined in. AJ pulled her t-shirt off revealing her black bra with lacy detail and, quickly, Kelsey was showing off her sky blue one.

"Alright, that was fun right? I had fun," Kelsey said, "Can I ask everybody their size, you're both so much bigger than me."

"30F," Gracie answered.

"God, I wish I was small like you," AJ said, "I'm 36D. I'm surprised my cup is smaller, we look about the same."

"Cups change based on the band size. I'll have to teach you some time. I wish I knew that at eighteen, I was never in the right size," Gracie replied, sagely.

"You both look great," Kelsey piped up, "I always wish mine were bigger, only 32B, you two are lucky."

"Tell that to my back sometimes," AJ responded, followed by laughter from Gracie.

"This really might help," Gracie thought, enjoying herself.

Kelsey tried to follow through on her plan as the laughter died off, "Ok, Gracie, so what are you worried about showing to the people tomorrow, you know, at this level."

Gracie's answer was obvious to her, "Ugh, my ribcage, it's so visible, I always look better with my shirt on."

"That's understandable to worry about. I never would have noticed, though. You know your body better than anybody. A lot of what you worry about won't ever be picked up on by anybody else."

"She's right," AJ said, "I have the opposite problem, obviously, I'm always hiding my belly when I get dressed. I looked at you jealously. Kelsey is the lucky one here, I guess, she's between us."

"I'd add some weight for bigger boobs, I promise," Kelsey laughed.

"You know what sucks?" Gracie hesitated for effect, "Bras! Let's get rid of them." She reached behind her back and soon her breasts spilled out. They were very large on her otherwise small frame and topped with brown, puffy nipples. "That feels better," she said with relief, "There was a reason that women burned bras."

Gracie had decided to take the lead. "I should just embrace this. Maybe that's my way to own it."

"Oh, they're so perky. I wish mine were like that," AJ said, as she let her bra fall off her chest. Her boobs fell down her chest more than Gracie's and much creamier than Gracie's naturally tan skin. Her nipples were large and pink.

"You all really know how to make a girl feel inadequate," Kelsey said as she, more hesitantly, unclasped her bra and shrugged it off her shoulders revealing smaller round breasts topped with peach colored nipples.

"Kelsey talks a big game, but she's actually really nervous," Gracie realized. She did the same thing last weekend. She was the bravest and most outgoing among the three, but she always resisted the guards' orders. She was lucky the guards didn't make any official complaints.

"You look good, though," AJ told her friend, "They're the right size for your frame."

"Yeah, I've always felt mismatched. Too skinny, except for my boobs," Gracie admitted.

"Yeah, but you girls have no idea how hard it is growing up with small breasts. I never felt very, I don't know, adult, I guess. I got picked on."

That made sense to Gracie. She'd never had to worry about that since she'd sprouted early in that respect.

"I think you look beautiful," AJ said putting her arm around her friend.

"Thank you, girls," Kelsey said, snuggling up to AJ, "Is there anything you want to talk about, Gracie?"

"No, I've never had anything to complain about with them," she said, squeezing them together with her arms.

Then Kelsey suggested a change of scenery, "I was thinking we'd go into the bedroom. It might be more comfortable for later."

"I'm cool with that," AJ said happily.

"Ok, I'll meet you in there," Kelsey said getting up and walking toward the bathroom in the hallway.

Gracie and AJ moved into the bedroom. It was small and the bed was unmade. The décor reminded Gracie of college. She had a poster with the university logo on the wall and a desk with untouched textbooks with a rolling black leather chair in one corner. AJ sat on the sheets, pushing the comforter down to the foot and layering pillows so she could lean back against the wall. Gracie pulled up the leather chair and rolled it over so she could put her feet up on the bed.

Soon Kelsey returned. She must wear contacts because she returned wearing stylish thick framed glasses and without her red bandana covering her boyish haircut.

"I didn't know you had glasses. You'd make a very sexy librarian," AJ told her friend.

"Especially with no shirt, right?" Kelsey joked. She walked around the room, turning on a lamp in the corner and turning off the overhead light. Then she plugged in fairy lights that ringed the ceiling. "Mood lighting might be best."

They all giggled. Gracie was feeling good about the night. At the very least it was taking her mind off the morning, but she was aware that the further it went the more awkward it could make the other girls. "Is everyone feeling ok with what we're doing?"

AJ and Kelsey nodded.

"Ok, then I think the next part is easy," her fingers went down to the button of her slacks. She slipped her thumbs in her waistband and, lifting her ass up from the seat, slid them off her narrow hips and down her legs. Now she was wearing only a white thong that would have matched her bra, that was still laying in the other room.

"You know, I should have thought about my thong, I'd rather not wear something so sexy tomorrow."

Kelsey quickly solved that, "You can have a pair of mine in the morning. We are close enough to the same size."

Gracie thought about it. Their friendship was moving fast, already sharing clothes, but she very much didn't want to wear a thong to her punishment. It just made her anxious. "Yeah, I think that would help me. Thanks"

"No problem. What are sisters for?"

"You really want to make that stick, don't you?" Gracie laughed. Kelsey had labelled them sisters when they left each other last weekend at the front steps of the Punishment Center. "I guess I can be a much older sister."

"Sounds good to me," Kelsey said as AJ nodded. "I'll go next, can't let you be all alone." She got up from the bed and peeled her tight blue jeans off to reveal light blue cotton panties and then jumped back onto the bed next to AJ, squeezing her legs tight out in front of her.

AJ didn't get up. She pushed the elastic waistband of her skirt over her wide hips and soon they were on the floor. Her underwear had blue and grey horizontal stripes. "You're right that was easy. Just like being at the pool."

Kelsey spoke to Gracie, "Anything you worry about here, in particular?"

"Other than being almost naked with strangers? I mean not that you guys are strangers but tomorrow they will be."

"Yeah, you can't avoid that, just have to accept it."

"Easier said than done. I guess it's the same as my ribs. I feel too skinny, like I have bird legs."

"That's another thing I never would have noticed," Kelsey assured her, "You have to practice quieting that voice that nags at you. Whoever is there doesn't deserve to see someone as beautiful as you."

Gracie wasn't sure that helped her much, but Kelsey was so earnest when she spoke like that. "Thanks, I'll try to remember that tomorrow."

The girls knew what was next in their "practice" session. Kelsey spoke, looking at AJ, "I feel bad Gracie's been going first. We're supposed to be making this easier on her."

"Oh, you are," Gracie assured her, "We can stop if it's getting uncomfortable, this really has helped."

"No, let's keep going," AJ declared, "We started, let's finish. We've seen each other naked already, anyway."

Gracie knew that was true, but this was still different. "We have a choice tonight, though."

AJ answered, "That's what makes it powerful, solidarity with sisters."

"I'll start," Kelsey said, bravely, "I did this last week in front of you guys."

That was true. Of the three, Kelsey was the only one who'd been forced to spread her legs in front of the other prisoners and AJ hadn't had to open her legs at all.

Kelsey lifted her round bottom off the bed and pulled her panties off. She instinctively placed a hand over her lips and hesitated. She took a deep breath and pivoted so she was facing both of her friends. She brought her knees up and opened her legs to reveal symmetrical bare lips below a landing strip that was just starting to grow.

"I think it's hot," AJ declared. Kelsey smiled and Gracie raised her eyebrows realizing it was the first time somebody had used such a sexual description.

"Yeah, I've never had a problem with my," she hesitated, choosing a label, "vagina."

"That's what I call mine, too," Gracie backed her up, "Everything else is too sexy or too medical."

"I guess I'm next," AJ declared, "It's not as good as yours."

"They're all beautiful and, um, sexy," Kelsey decided it was ok to start using the term.

Gracie knew that was the conceit in all of this. The new punishment codes were supposed to reduce costs and time commitments, and they did, but, really, it was all about leveraging the taboos around sex so they could humiliate people as punishment. The corporal punishment was just icing on the cake, a distraction from the core of the issue. Kelsey's philosophies started to make more sense. Accepting being naked removed some the punishment's power.

AJ stood up and quickly pulled down her striped panties to her knees and let gravity take them to the floor. While standing, her lips were symmetrical but wavy inner lips poked through, not allowing her outer lips to come together. Gracie hadn't even noticed last weekend. She had never looked down. Kelsey was right, it was easy to overlook details like that.

AJ sat back down on the bed and repeated what Kelsey had done. She turned towards the center of the triangle, bringing her knees up and spread her legs for her friends. Her lips opened slightly, her inner lips a darker than her outer ones. Even in the dim light, Gracie noticed, blonde downy hair was growing on her mound and lips a week after being bare for her punishment.

"Looking good, AJ," Kelsey winked.

"Damn, I'm going to have to shave tomorrow. Do you have a razor?" Gracie asked.

Kelsey looked at her quizzically, before remembering the Punishment Center requirements, "Yeah, I have a new one. I've kept mine trimmed for a while now."

"I hadn't shaved in a few years, before last week," Gracie said.

"I never had. I might do it again," AJ said, "So what do you think? Too messy?"

"It looks good to me," Kelsey said, "I'd say it's perfect."

"Mine is like that too," Gracie said, "Here, might as well show you."

Gracie picked her butt up from the chair and whipped her thong off. She draped her legs over the arm rests of the rolling chair showing herself to AJ and Kelsey. She'd always been most insecure about her vagina; it was darker brown than her olive skin and parts of her darker inner lips poked through. She knew there were still a couple fading scars from her caning eight days ago, but she hoped the girls wouldn't notice or comment.

"I've gotten used to it now, but I never could have done this at your age. I always thought it was so weird. You girls are so brave, by the way, I just can't get over it. Like I streaked and skinny dipped in college, but this is different."

"It looks like mine," AJ said, "I think it's nice. Besides, it's just us."

"Yeah, I guess, but your lips come out the same all around. Mine just kind of poke through in different spots." She absentmindedly rubbed over the bristly brown hairs on her lips, not looking forward to shaving in the morning.

"Well, I think it's cute, too," Kelsey said, "And tomorrow probably no one will even notice and even if they do, who cares?"

"Yeah, I think tomorrow will be easier than last week, I have practice now," she chuckled.

"You know, I've never streaked," Kelsey said, "Any stories?"

The three girls spent the next few minutes laughing and chatting casually, Gracie recounted some of her best college stories and they decided that, for them, streaking would be easier now. Gracie was glad for the respite. She was still committed to doing whatever the other girls were willing to do but taking a moment to recharge and avoid intense topics felt good.

Soon though, as she had been doing all night, Kelsey kept the plan on track, "So, are we going to keep going?"

"I'm ready, if you two are," Gracie responded.

"Definitely, we aren't backing out," AJ said, speaking for both of them. Kelsey looked more unsure, but Gracie knew she would be brave when push came to shove. She had been all night and last weekend, after all.

"Let me go first, again," Gracie said, "You guys can always back out, I'm the one that this is trying to help." She rubbed her vagina again, "I don't think I can hit myself, so how do you want to do this?"

Kelsey volunteered, "It was my idea, why don't you just come over to the bed. I'll start slow and you can tell me when to stop."

"Let's just pick a number and you just spank me that many times," Gracie was starting to feel nervous now. "I'll quit if I can't hold myself to a goal."

"How about five?" AJ suggested, "Should it be hard?"

"The last one hard, maybe?" Kelsey proposed, "When I was practicing, I built up."

"Yeah, start mild and move up. That makes sense," Gracie agreed. Tomorrow she would have to take twenty, that seemed to be the standard number. "Five is enough for tonight."

Her heart rate was increasing now. She didn't think the girls could hurt her as much as what would happen tomorrow, but this was still scary. Hesitantly, Gracie moved to the bed. The other two moved down so that they sat, cross legged now, to her right.

She sat up with a pillow between her back and the wall and laid her hands to the side. She brought her knees up and spread her feet opening herself for Kelsey. "You're going to be fine, Gracie, relax."

Kelsey and AJ looked at each other. They were probably nervous, too, Gracie realized.

"Are you ready?" Kelsey asked.

"Mmm hmm, you can go."

"Ok, here's number one," she warned her.

Kelsey's hand swooped down and smacked Gracie's lips high, near her mound. Thwap. It was shocking more than painful. She had obviously pulled back at the last moment.

Kelsey pulled her arm back and slapped her again, lower this time, her fingers rubbing over the soft sheet. It was a little harder but still no pain.

"Are you, ok?"

"Yeah, you can go harder," Gracie reassured her.

Kelsey slapped her again, surer this time. Gracie exhaled. It wasn't too bad, but vibrations rumbled through her lips.

The younger girl looked at her for permission. Gracie nodded back.

The next slap hit her high again, Kelsey's palm slapping against her mound. Gracie grunted.

"Alright, this is the last one. Harder?"

"Yeah, I want the practice. Aim lower," Gracie requested. She raised her hips slightly, making the target easier to hit.

THWAP. Kelsey struck her the hardest yet, her palm smacking her on her lips covering her opening. Gracie was breathing hard now and closed her legs, protecting herself.

"I think that helped. It was weird but at least it won't be the first time tomorrow."

"As long as you're alright. I guess I'm next. We can trade."

"I don't want to spank you, both of you can totally back out. There's no reason to do it if you don't want to."

Kelsey frowned. She was certainly thinking about taking Gracie up on the offer. AJ squeezed Kelsey's hand for support. "No, I would back out, but I spanked you. I deserve it. Fair is fair."

Gracie didn't believe her friend deserved it, but she didn't want to argue. "Personal responsibility is kind of her thing."

"AJ, you spank me. Gracie you sit on the chair in front of me, so you'll know how you'll look tomorrow. I watched myself in the mirror. I think it helped last week."

Gracie didn't really want to be in the place of an audience member, but she didn't want to be a technician, either, so she obeyed. "Ok," shrugging her shoulders she sat back in the leather chair.

AJ moved over to Kelsey's spot, while the smaller girl laid back flat on her back rather than leaning against the wall. She spread her knees, keeping her feet together opening herself for AJ's hand.

Kelsey nodded to her friend, indicating she was ready.

Thwap. The sound struck Gracie more than anything. It was different when you didn't feel the impact yourself.

Thwap. Kelsey frowned but AJ obviously wasn't hitting her very hard.

"Before you ask, I'm ok," Kelsey told her friends. Gracie had been impressed for two weeks now. Kelsey was always brave when it came down to it. It was inspiring, she was spreading her legs for no reason other than to support her friend. If this co-ed could do it voluntarily, then Gracie could act brave tomorrow.

Thwap. It was a little harder this time, the sound was louder. Gracie studied the naked girl in front of her. Her lips had spread some from the impact, barely showing her inner lips to the darkened room.

Thwap. Kelsey stifled a whine. Gracie noticed AJ wiped her hand on the sheet after the latest slap. Then it hit Gracie, "Oh, she's turned on. That's why she almost backed out, maybe that's why she wanted AJ instead of me. They'd been flirting all night. It makes more sense now."

Kelsey repositioned herself, the same as Gracie had done before the last blow, presenting a better target to AJ. A little wetness glistened as it caught the light.

THWAP. The last blow was the hardest, just like before. Kelsey grunted but she seemed ok. She looked, worriedly at her friend, surely embarrassed, knowing that AJ had felt her arousal.

Gracie wasn't mad but now she felt like she was intruding on something between her friends. "I think I'm going to go to bed. Thank you, girls, so much for tonight. I really loved it."

"I'm sorry, Gracie, you too, AJ. It just happened."

AJ spoke before Gracie could excuse it as natural, "Kels, it's fine, feel." AJ's hand reached between her own legs and then held Kelsey's, "Me, too."

Gracie wasn't aroused but it made sense to be. The three of them had had a very intimate night together. "I'm going to bed, I think you girls should do something more fun than spanking, or at least talk about it."

"Ok, see you in the morning," Kelsey said. The girls all stood together and hugged as Gracie left the room.

She found the other bedroom and rolled into Kelsey's roommate's bed and tried to calm herself. The night had ended strangely, but she was happy for the two girls. "Somehow, I'm not surprised." The bond they built last week was quick and they had easy chemistry, it was normal for it to turn to romance, Gracie decided.

The two bedrooms shared a wall and in just a few minutes the unmistakable sounds of passion rumbled faintly through the walls. Gracie couldn't sleep, distracted by their lovemaking and tomorrow looming on her mind.

She laid naked in a stranger's bed listening to her two "sisters" in the other room. She absentmindedly slipped her hand down between her legs. The soft moaning from the other room was turning her on. Gracie was well practiced and soon her fingers were rubbing between her lips and she was drawing wetness from her opening to her clit. She rolled over onto her front and grinded into her hand, her fingers drawing circles between her legs. Her puffy nipples growing hard as she rubbed them against the soft sheets.