Gramma Torrie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was wet.

No, she was slick with her desire. Her Bartholin's Glands were obviously still functioning well, and her mucus membranes were busy too. Her love nectar, something the Greeks had called the Nectar of the Gods, was warm and thick on my fingertip, and when I touched I felt a sudden tension in her body.

Her eyes were open. Hell, her eyes were big as I pushed myself up, slowly, taking my time, watching her eyes.

I got positioned, my knees between hers, and reached down to guide myself.

The room was quiet except for our shared breathing, a bit labored on my part, sudden little hissed intakes of breath on her part.

I guided myself and moved forward, very VERY slowly until my glans touched where she was hot and slick and ready.

Her eyes were huge, holding mine, as I entered her.

And she came.

Suddenly.

Explosively.

Her eyes got even bigger, something I wouldn't have thought possible, and her entire body went tense. Her back arched and she pulled her shoulders off the sheet.

We held that position for a measurable fraction of eternity.

Finally, she gasped, a desperate intake of air, sounding like someone who had been under water too long frantically breaking the surface, and her fingers dug into my back.

I kissed her, one of those delightful snotty, salty kisses while we shared a breath.

"Oh God, Roger," she whispered, her voice thick and husky.

I pulled out, very slowly, until I was barely inside of her and then thrust, not hard, but enjoying sex now.

And she came again.

I don't know how long that lasted. I was pretty much as lost in the sensations as she was. She was laughing and crying, struggling to breathe, and cumming in waves now.

And I was encouraging her.

"Don't stop," I whispered, thrusting a little harder. She was so wet at that point I made an audible splash when I did.

"Again," I said when she started to relax, and she came again.

I slowed down then, kissing her breasts and her shoulders, my back arched, holding myself as deeply into her as I could get.

She came again, but it was obvious she was tiring. Her hips were thrusting and her heels were digging into me.

"Again," I said, thrusting a little harder.

I was surprised that dogs in the neighborhood didn't start barking as her cry started low and passed through higher registers, sort of an "aaaaiiiieeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE."

And suddenly she tried to sit up against me.

"CRAMP!" she cried, trying to reach around, "BACK CRAMP!"

I sort of chuckled, pulled out, rolled her over, she's so light I could do that, and found the spot low on her back where she was trying to reach. It was a hard little knot and I started working on it with my fingers and then with my knuckles, digging in, drawing loud moans from her that she muffled in the pillow, until I felt the cramp relax suddenly and she relaxed with it.

I laid up next to her, we were both laughing softly, she was crying through her laughter and her face was a mess between tear streaks and thick strings of snot.

I kissed her and then snuggled down, finding her nipple and taking it into my mouth, my erection resting against her knee in this position.

I guess I was tired too. More tired than I thought. I latched onto her nipple like a hungry baby and as she hummed a soft lullaby and stroked my hair lightly I dozed.

12