Gramps Enlightenment Pt. 03

Story Info
Sian and Michelle double up to tease Grampa James.
5.8k words
4.61
13.1k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Pt. 3 of Gramps Enlightenment. It can be read as a standalone but to get the context I would recommend reading Pts. 1 & 2

Comments are gratefully received.

Looking across at Nicky........ Patsy says 'I think we might end up having to stay overnight........ I can't ask grampa to drive home after spending all day cooped up with those two....... That is an expense we could do without...... two rooms at even Premier Inn is gonna cost us at least £100.' She sighed.

'Don't they have sofa beds in places like that?........... Can't we just grab some jimmies and stuff at Tesco and all three of us share a room?' Nicky replied trying to be helpful but thinking it might be her chance to fuck gramps as her mum was like a log when asleep and nothing woke her up.

'We can talk to grampa when having food and see what he says.'

James feeling the car slowing to a very near stop, starts to panic, his cock is covered in his own cum and the juices from Michelle's ass, his trousers still in a pile around his ankles.

'Are we parking?'

'No dad, the queues on the motorway are getting stupid......... I can see the slip road but we are still about half a mile away......... Is it really uncomfortable back there?' Patsy calls in answer.

'Oh OK, I thought it was strange I hadn't felt us turning off........... It is a bit tight back here but nothing we can't manage.' James replies, squeezing Michelle's tits as she leans up to clean herself before shuffling forwards to help clean him up.

'Such a waste.' Sian sighs as she looks over the top of the little case between them at her Gramps cock glistening with cum. 'I would so love to just suck you clean now.'

'We don't have time, plus you can't reach from there.' James utters wistfully, taking one hand from under Michelle's blouse to flick at Sian's nipples that are poking out.

'Mum must be wondering why you have no bra on and your nipples are always erect.'

'Nah, because we are quite small and our tits are fairly small neither Nicky nor myself wear bras at home and we both have really sensitive nipples......... In fact, so does mum......... Dad is always tweaking mums as she is trying to cook and that.'

'Oh, things are so different than when I was younger......... I was only allowed to touch Gramma on her tits when in the bedroom.......... Mind you she did have magnificent tits and nipples to die for.'

'Grampa, you are so funny........ How did you manage?...... You are so hot and obviously horny as fuck.'

'I literally used to wank myself crazy at least 3 times a day.'

'Did you never want to fuck or touch anyone else?'

'Umm, I only ever cheated on Gramma twice.'

Looking inquisitive 'Ooooo who with?'

'That is for me to know and you to think about.' James smirks, squeezing her right tit through her T-Shirt.

'You are a dark horse Gramps.' Sian purrs as she once again lifts her fingers to her mouth to taste the juices flowing from her aching cunt. Wishing she could just fuck her Gramps long and hard right now.

Michelle having cleaned herself and James up looks at Sian 'we need to get rid of these wet wipes or we are gonna have loads of explaining to do later.'........ Leaning back into James and looking up into his face as he turns back to her and leaning down to kiss her. 'Grampa James, I love you. I am so glad it was you that fulfilled my fantasy to fuck my granddad, I know you aren't my granddad but it was still perfect.'

'It was my pleasure, but to tell you the truth I hope I get a chance to fuck you again!!'

'Oi, it is my turn again next.' Sian pipes up.

Feeling the car start to turn off the motorway and rise up the slip road James smiles to himself...... 'Greedy!' He mutters, but thinks how much he is looking forward to later, also trying to work out how he can possibly get to explore Nicky's charms as well.

'Dad said the same when I sucked him off whilst he was talking to mum in the kitchen last week.'

Spluttering, James looks at Sian 'you what?'

'Grampa...... We have a much more free view on sex in our house....... Mum knows that Dad has fucked both Nicky and me, he even had a blowjob off Michelle about a month ago.'

'He definitely likes to keep it in the family then.' James utters wistfully as he remembers the feeling of Mike's hot seed in his ass.

Nicky noticing a Tesco superstore just a little way further down the road from the services points it out to her mother 'See we could go there and get PJ's and new undies and stuff........... Or we could just sleep in our undies and go without Bra and panties to drive home tomorrow and maybe nick a T-Shirt each from Sian.'

'I don't think any of Sian's clothes will fit me.' Patsy sighs as she cups her boobs....... 'But yeah we could manage with no PJs, but not sure about the no undies thing....... I know we walk around the house at home with only our dresses or skirts and tops on....... But with your Grampa in the car I think we have to be careful, more's the pity.'

'I bet he wouldn't mind........ Sian hasn't got a bra on today......... I am thinking of losing mine before we go much further....... It is just too hot for a bra...... I am sweaty between my boobs.'

Looking and smirking 'What boobs? I have seen bigger bee stings........ Imagine if you had Grammas boobs........ She never went without a bra.' Patsy uttered 'Mind you I think losing the bra might be good....... It is a long time since I felt the wind on my tits.'

'Mum!!!! Gramps will hear you.' Hissed Nicky.

'So what....... He isn't as sweet as you think...... He loves looking at boobs and bums....... He is fella after all.'

'Mum!!!...... He isn't like dad....... He can't be, he lived with Gramma all those years.' Taking her hands off the steering wheel and doing air quotes and imitating her Grammas voice 'Do that button up, pull that skirt down...... You can't go out like that!'....... 'I loved gramma and miss her every day but she was so strict........ It has been so much easier for everyone since she died............ Don't you remember when she came over when dad was in the shower and I was having a wee at the same time?........ I couldn't leave the bathroom!!!'

'Yeah, that was so funny......... Mind you I don't remember you complaining at the time!'

Giggling. 'I did moan a bit, but that was different moaning.' Nicky responds 'I don't know many of my friends who would firstly be scared of their gramma in their own home or even better being 21 and able to fuck their dad with their mum's knowledge.' Reaching out Nicky patted her mum's leg causing her wrap-around skirt to fall off of her leg revealing the stockings her mum was wearing...... 'My god how can you wear those in this heat?'

'They make me feel like a woman....... And I like the feel of the suspender clips on my legs as well.' Patsy shyly mumbles.

'You missing dad?'

'He has been away for 3 weeks........ We have never been away from each other that long....... I have needs!!'

'Oh my god....... You are horny as fuck aren't you?' Nicky squeals.

'Everything alright up there?' James calls hearing Nicky squeal and bracing for a bump.

'Yes, all good Gramps........ I nearly hit a dog that jumped out of the car in the car park.' Nicky replies scowling at her mother but realising her own pussy is leaking into her panties....... 'This conversation has turned weird all of a sudden.'

'Right we are here........ Off for a wee and then we can find food before heading on to the uni. Hopefully, this traffic will calm down a bit by the time we finish dinner.' Patsy calls through.

Sian leans across and kisses James deeply and passionately and whispers 'I hope you are ready for another taste of this luscious bod after dinner.'

Michelle seeing an opportunity leans up and tries to get in on the passionate kissing, forcing her tongue deep into James's mouth, before drawing back and pulling Sian in for a hot steamy 3 way snog.

Being a nice day and there being a large table where all 5 of them could sit together outside, James had given Patsy his bank card and his pin number (That she knew anyway) to go and order food for them all....... One by one the rest of the family had come out to join him....... Nicky being the first, she sat opposite him so she could see his face...... leaned forward and said 'Grampa, can I ask you something?'

'Of course, you can young lady.'

'Do you find me attractive?'

Slightly taken aback but remembering what Sian had asked him earlier he leaned forward so they are just inches apart 'Of course I do, but why do you ask?'

'Umm, it is nothing really...... But I know what you have been doing with Sian and Michelle; I can't believe she is lucky as well!' Nicky replies sullenly, looking down and away from James.

He reaches out and turns her face back to look at him 'I am struggling to understand it myself...... but we can't talk about it now mum will be here in a moment and she might not understand!'

'But why haven't you ever done things with me?' As she asks this she can feel her nipples pressing into her T-Shirt as she had removed her bra in the toilets not long ago.

Hearing the pleading in her voice and noticing the reactions in her body as she asks, James takes her hand 'I didn't start this today....... Apparently, you have all noticed how I react when you pop in to see me and use the pool in the garden....... Which incidentally has seen more use in the last year than ever before........... Michelle supposedly dared Sian to try to tempt me......... I am a fella, I am not going to say no....... Once I was sure that Sian was serious my body just took over.'

'But what about me?' Nicky pleads.

'Do you want me to pay attention to you as well?'

'Yes, gramps....... I have wanted to fuck you for ages.'

'Oh!'

'Don't you want to?'

'Oh, sweet young lady if you could only see through this table you would know the answer to that.'

Hearing Sian and Michelle approaching and seeing Patsy at the tills paying James smiles 'Let us get this move out of the way and now I know how you feel I am sure we can sort something.'

Having kicked her shoe off Nicky runs her foot up her Gramps's leg and manages to quickly feel his cock straining in his trousers with her toes which made both her and James smile broadly.

Sian and Michelle decide to sit on either side of James, both leaning up to kiss him on the cheek and in tandem saying 'Thank you for putting up with us today.' Sian putting her hand into his lap to squeeze his erection through his trousers at the same time.

Patsy is just approaching the table and as it is side on can see Nicky running her foot up James's shin and also Sian appearing to be fondling his groin. Shakes her head as she casts her mind back over 20 years to a time when she had the best day, evening, and night of her life.

'Food will be out in a moment.' Patsy says as she approaches.... Nicky withdraws her foot.... Sian withdraws her hand..... James notices the stocking tops as his daughter walks toward him and her skirt flaps open.

'OK, I am looking forwards to eating something tasty.' James answers as he playfully squeezes the ass cheeks of both Sian and Michelle.

Looking out towards the motorway and still seeing loads of traffic. 'Dad....... I think we might need to think about staying over tonight....... It is gonna be so late by the time we clear the car, and you will have been cooped up with those two all day. So I don't think it will be safe for you to drive all the way back home.' Patsy says as she pushes her plate to the middle of the table after finishing her food.

'I looked earlier and it said it is only a 4-hour drive from home so why is it taking so long? I know there is lots of traffic now, but that might clear soon.' James says as he again feels Nicky rubbing her toes on his shin and both Sian and Michelle rubbing his thighs, coming perilously close to his balls with every stroke.

'I don't drive as fast as you and the car is quite weighed down!' Patsy whines.

'OK, well sounds sensible...... We can book a room for you and Nicky and I'll sleep in the car....... I ain't wasting money on two rooms....... But we will have to go over there.' Pointing to Tesco's and get some clothes..... Even with a shower in the room, which by the way I will use your shower, we are still gonna be smelly.' James grumbles.

'Yeah, I should have packed a change of clothes for us anyway........ I didn't think it through.......... Sian, where is your letter to tell you where to collect your dorm keys?' Patsy sighs as she thinks her dad is annoyed with her.

'In the case in the middle of the back seats...... All the stuff we need is in there..... T-shirts, Shorts, Knickers, and Bras you name it Michelle and me thought it through.' Sian sarkily answers her mum 'In fact that case is a pain in the arse the corners and wheels keep hitting is all, don't they grampa?'

'Well, here take the keys and go and get the letter, make sure of what time we have to collect the keys by....... This day is turning to shit!........ I don't want to stop again once we get going' Patsy growls.

Taking the keys Sian looks at Michelle 'Come on, you can come with me.'

'That sucks........ You are gonna get another fuck out of Grampa James.' Michelle grumbles as they head across the car park.

'If we move the stuff from the middle of the seats we can both get another fuck if we are lucky.' Sian utters smiling with lustful thoughts.

As they get to the car there is another car just pulling in next to them.

The old fella driving gets out of the car 'Bring that bloody letter with you so we can check it for where to get the keys and what time........ If you hadn't pissed about putting that bloody slap on this morning we would have been there by now....... It is too pissing hot anyway for all that stuff........ Remember you are up here to learn not to get tarted up and fuck anything that moves!'

The young girl that got out of the back seat of the car looking like she is about to cry is gorgeous with a fantastic figure. Wide hips, a beautiful bubble butt, and huge tits with a mega cleavage...... 'Sorry, Grandfather....... I know I am here to learn.' She smiles at Sian and Michelle and shrugs her shoulders.

'Dad, stop being so grumpy! It isn't Lauren's fault she wants to look good all the time.' Complains the statuesque blonde, as she slowly uncoils herself from the passenger seat. 'She takes pride in herself just like I do.'

'A fat lot of good that does you, your husband still fucked off with his secretary.'

'Wow, I am sure happy Grampa isn't a miserable fucker like him.' Sian whispers to Michelle as they unlock the doors of the car.

'I don't think he has fucked anything in years with an attitude like that.' Michelle giggles 'Mind you looking at that girl....... I wish I had a cock..... I would fuck her and bounce like hell on those tits...... It ain't fair she obviously got our supply as well!!'

Sian gets the letter out of the case 'Hold this, if I move this stuff and pile it up higher we can have more room and really blow Grampa's mind........ As well as blow his cock......... I wonder if he has ever had a finger in his ass whilst fucking.'

'Oh my god, you are crazy Sian........ He won't go for that........ Will he?'

'We can only ask.'

Clearing the used wet wipes from the footwell to dump in the bin as they pass Sian and Michelle head back to the table where the others are waiting.

'Grampa, you can't sleep in the car.' Nicky protests........ 'Why can't we all share a room??'

'Nicky don't be silly........ There is only one bed in most of the rooms in the UK, unless it is twin......... Even if we got a twin we can't both sleep in a single bed!' Mumbles Patsy, secretly thinking how hot it would be sharing a room with her dad....... She knew he slept naked.

'But don't they have bed settees........ Or those beds on wheels?'

'Let's see what time we have to pick the keys up.' James quietly says 'We might end up having to get a room for Sian and Michelle if we are too late.' Just as he says this a gorgeous blonde walks by trailing a really angry-looking older guy and followed by a really stunning girl with the biggest tits he had ever seen........ Automatically following them with his eyes as his mouth falls open.

Nicky nudges her mum and mouths (He is a horny old goat today....... I bet he would fuck them)

(Stop it that is Grampa you are talking about) Patsy mouths back but feeling her own juices start flowing as she thinks about possibly seeing her dad's cock in the morning as she knew she would be awake before James and Nicky........ She could then use the showerhead to get herself off.

'Here we are.' Sian throws the letter on the table, which is now clear of plates. 'I think it is 8 O'clock, that is 20.00 isn't it?' as she looks at James and slides onto the bench alongside him and drops her hand to cup his balls.

'It is indeed.' James replies as he pops his hand on her leg under the table.

'Well it is just after 3 now so another 2 hours and we should be there.' Patsy asserts.

'Look at that traffic mum.' Nicky indicates the cars backing up on the motorway.

'Maybe a bit longer but we should be there by 6 ish at least......... an hour or so to clear the car...... Another hour to settle them in....... So maybe 9 to get moving again......... No that is way too late Gramps....... Let me look and see if there is a Premier Inn or something close by'

'OK, but we need to move so can you look as we are traveling?........ Patsy, you OK to drive, or do you want me to?'

Sian and Michelle both look around James in shock.

'Yes, I would rather drive than crush up in the back........ I don't know how you can do it.' Patsy immediately replies.

As Patsy says this James who has slowly been edging his hands up the thighs of Sian and Michelle extends his little fingers to gently stroke the lips of their cunts, feeling moisture already making them slick.

'OK, quick toilet break, pop over to Tesco and pick up some cheap clothes just to get us through and then back underway.' James asserts.......... As he says this he feels a hand splay over his ass and an insistent finger extend along his ass crack.

Patsy and Nicky hadn't noticed the change in the seating configuration in the car but Nicky had waited with James as he was paying for the few bits they had picked up in Tesco....... Linking her arm through his as they walked back to the car.... 'You know what we talked about earlier?'

'Yes..... What about it?....... Nicky, I have been gazing at you ever since and imagining taking your clothes off and making love to you.'

Squeaking slightly as she tightens her grip on his arm Nicky leans in closer 'I want you to fuck me, not just make love to me............... If I manage to find a place with a sofa bed or even two double beds can I jump in with you after mum is asleep tonight............ You know she sleeps like a log once she is gone........ Dad said you used to joke about it when you went on tour with the rugby club......... I understand if you can't fuck me tonight after doing Sian and Michelle today....... But I just want your hands on my tits and your cock pressed against my ass as we sleep.'

'Nicky, we will have to be careful........ What happens if we sleep too long and mum catches us?'

'Gramps....... I think if you fucked mum she would be over the moon herself...... She is missing dad badly........ She is even wearing stockings to feel sexy and womanly......... That can't be comfy in this heat.' Nicky confided just as they approached the car.

'Here, you will have to keep this upfront with you; we have no room in the back.' James says as he opens the door for Nicky and leans down to speak to Patsy.

Noticing her skirt has fallen open to display her stocking tops and if he isn't mistaken her legs were slightly apart with her hand rapidly lifted up to the steering wheel.

12