Gran Loves My Cum Ch. 07

Story Info
Jack has a date with his lecturer.
2.4k words
4.7
24.1k
35
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,543 Followers

The next days flew in. Jack told mum about Jo, mum agreed that Jo could do a lot for Jack. Mum took several pictures of Jack's magnificent cock. Jo was more than impressed and sent pictures of her huge clit. Then mum realised that Jo was a patient at her Clinic, mum liked her a lot. Mum told Jack that Jo was in a bad marriage, but she was a lovely person.

The next day Gran came to mum's, the sex was terrific, mum and Gran were excellent together, they were both filthy in bed. The next day Val came down, and Jack satisfied the three of them in bed, mum had given Jack some Viagra and some Cialis, a quarter of a Cialis two hours before sex. A quarter of a Viagra and Jack's cock was rock hard for eight hours, he was still hard when he fell asleep, mum told him it was still hard in the morning when she sucked him to wake him up.

Gran and Val were spending a lot of time at mum's house. On Friday night, Jill was invited for dinner. It was a fantastic night, Jill was so hot in bed, she added to everyone's experience in bed.

Jo and Jack were replying to each other's messages. Jo was honest, and Jack respected her for this. Jo had seen the intimation for Jack's dad in the newspaper, she wrote to Jack to ask if she could attend as she wanted to pay her respects to Jack and his mother by attending. Jack asked his mum over dinner on Friday night when everyone was there. Mum said, "No problem, Jo's a lovely girl, invite her back to the funeral purvey, it's better if you wait until Sunday afternoon with her as it would be better not to show your full hand until later."

Gran, Val and Jill were all curious, but Jack and his mum said nothing. The funeral was proper, all Jack's girls looked so sexy in black. Jo looked stunning in a risqué black outfit and at least three-inch heels. Jack had invited Jo to the purvey, at the reception, mum took the initiative and sat with Jo, Gran, Val and Jill along with Jack at the same table.

They all chatted freely together, they were all impressed with Jo. Jo was entirely at ease with all of them. When Jo left, they all gave Jo a hug and a kiss on the cheek. When Jack hugged her and kissed her cheek, Jo whispered, "I can't wait until tomorrow, I'll make it so special for you, I'm impressed, you are surrounded by lovely and beautiful women."

They got back to mum's house just after three, Jack had taken mum's medication at the times mum had told him to take them, he was primed and ready for action. Jack had made all four of them orgasm, they showered and went out for a Chinese meal at seven. When they got home, Jack repeated the procedure, he made them all cum. Gran, Jack and mum went to mum's bedroom while Val and Jill went to Jack's bedroom.

Gran and mum wanted more, which Jack gave them. Mum was eating Gran's pussy when Jack was fucking mum. Gran was eating mum's pussy when Jack was fucking Gran. As they lay in bed before they fell asleep, Gran said, "Jack, you must cultivate Jo, she can do so much for you. I believe that she is going over some lectures with you tomorrow, I sensed that she would be willing to do more than that with you. You should seize the moment as she can do so much for you, you must do it as once she had your magnificent cock inside her hungry cunt, you will have a friend for life."

The next morning was very relaxed, they got up for breakfast at twelve. Jack had fucked Gran and mum, in the shower mum said, "Jack, Jo is taking her husband to the Airport this morning, he's going to Portugal on a golfing holiday with friends. I'm sure the opportunity will arise, take an overnight bag and go back to University on Monday morning. This week try and spend as much time as you can with Jo. Gran and I will be staying at Gran's, I think by Wednesday we will be able to invite Jo out for dinner. Keep taking your medication at the times I've told you. I'll check tomorrow if Jo is on the pill, from memory, I don't think she is. Jo is health, but at her age, it would be risky if she got pregnant. I'll go to the Clinic this afternoon and check. If she isn't, then you have got to bring it up with her."

Jack arrived at Jo's villa, it was very grand with a long driveway. As he walked to the front door it opened, Jo was standing there in wearing a blouse and mini skirt, she was wearing three-inch heels, she looked stunning. Jack took her in his arms, and they tongue kissed, their kisses were slow and deliberate with lots of tenderness and affection. Jack could feel the weight of her massive tits on his chest, it felt so good. Jo said, "I feel the same as you, but I want to go over the lectures with you first then we can have some fun. Have you had lunch as I can make you something if you want?"

Jack thanked her and said he had a late brunch. They then went into the dining room, Jo had all her papers laid out. Jack was impressed. She had her lecture notes, the essential items were highlighted in yellow, these were the parts that would come up in the exam papers.

For the next hour, Jo went over everything with Jack, telling him what to remember and what was vital for him to be aware of, she explained everything to him. Jack had learned a lot, and both of them knew it.

When they finished, Jo left her papers on the table, she said, "Jack, I want to have an hour with you every day this week then you will see the benefit. Let's go into the lounge, I've some nice Chablis in the fridge, would you like a glass?"

Jack smiled then said, "I'd love a glass, I'm feeling a little nervous."

Jo got a bottle of Premier Cru Chablis which Jack opened and poured two glasses, Jo put some ice into a wine cooler then they went into the lounge. Jack loved the way Jo's hips moved as she walked. They sat on the sofa together, Jo's skirt had moved up her thigh, the top of her self-supporting stockings and some of her naked leg was visible. Jo then offered her glass to clink with Jack's, Jo said, "Jack, I'm so happy that we are here today, I would like us both to strip naked then we can kiss and caress as we sip our wine, I wish us both happiness, cheers."

They tasted the wine, Jack was impressed, he said, "This wine is excellent, I must make a note of the producer as mum was going to France for two weeks over Easter, now Gran and I are going with her. We are going to Champagne, Burgundy, Macon and Chablis."

Jo answered, "I wish that I was coming with, this Chablis comes from a Negotiant in Nuits-Saint-Georges, two brothers have invested lots of money in good small producers, they provide them with oak casks to age their wine in. They have been doing this for over forty years. They were the first suppliers to have their Burgundies on both British Airways and Air France Concorde's, they have eight quality growers in Chablis and have excellent Premier and Grande Cru Chablis, I'll give you their contact details, let's get naked."

Jack then knew that Jo was a lovely woman who was neglected but needed someone to give her love and affection. Jo was now naked, her pussy looked delicious with her smooth swollen sex slit. Her tits were massive, they didn't sag, Jo had a gorgeous body, there was dampness around her pussy that not only meant that she not only wanted to be licked, but Jo also needed to be licked. Jack said, "I love a ripe juicy pussy" as he spread her legs wide open, Jo smelt delightful.

Jo said, "Jack, don't tease me, I'm so hot, I need you now!"

Jack used his thumbs to spread her cunt lips open, her walls were dripping her cunt juices, Jack put his mouth over her big hard clit as his tongue made its way into her hot cunt.

Jo's response was immediate, without any suggestion, Jo lifted her legs and held her ankles to ensure her legs were straight and wide open, this gave Jack unrestricted access to both her delightful sex slit and her beautiful looking dirty hole as her ass was on the edge of the cushion of the sofa.

Jack then tasted her for the first time, her cunt juice was so sweet. Jack licked, sucked and nibbled on her hungry cunt. Jo was moaning and squealing as he ate her cunt. Jo said, "Right there, Jack, lick me! Lick my pussy, just like that, baby, you do that so good."

Jack knew that Jo needed a body shaking orgasm, Jo was in desperate need of that. Jack's massive cock was erect in his boxer shorts. Gran had taught him a trick, as she said, will get any woman off. Jack moved his mouth up a little, then sucked hard on Jo's clit pulling the meat of it into his mouth where his teeth gently held it as his tongue rolled over it and nuzzled it. At the same time, he shoved his middle and index fingers into Jo's oozing pussy, curling his fingers around her pubic bone as he massaged her G-spot. Jack then rubbed the thumb of his other hand around Jo's ass, Jo moaned with pleasure, Jack then slipped two and a half knuckles of his middle finger inside Jo's ass.

Jo reacted positively, she screamed, "I'm fucking cuming, Jack, that was fucking amazing."

Jo's juices flooded Jack's mouth, he kept sucking and swallowing, she was cuming so much that her cum was coming out of the edges of his mouth. When Jo had first cum, Jack hadn't pulled back and looked, he had stayed in his position kicking, sucking and finger fucking her while she was spraying her cunt juice into his mouth. Jo was trying to get Jack to stop by moving her hips, trying to get away from his mouth tongue and fingers. Jo couldn't move Jack, he had wedged his head between her legs. After several minutes, Jo's energy was gone, she was covered in sweat, she was moaning as Jack pulled away from her. Jo was also glowing.

Jo said, "That was unbelievable, I've never cum like that in my life, Jack, I need more of this. "Jack stood up from the sofa, the bulge in his boxer shorts was enormous. Jo's eyes were fixed on the bulge, Jack asked, "Jo, do you want to play with him? If you do, take my boxers off."

Jo pulled Jack's boxers down, he stepped out of them. Jo was stroking Jack's massive cock with two hands, Jo said, "Beautiful and magnificent are the words to describe your gorgeous cock, Jack. It's so long and so thick, please fuck me, Jack, I want it hard and deep but let me suck you first, I'll make you really hard, as I suck you think of how you want to fuck me, and we'll do it that way, I'm so happy that your here and we're doing this."

Jo was excellent, within seconds, she was taking Jack's full length. Her lips wrapped around the base of his cock as her head bobbed up and down as his bulbous tip of his cock banging against the walls of her throat. Jack said, "Jo, that's wonderful, I love how you suck, would you like to go on top of me, say in the cowgirl position? That means that you can control the fuck, it may be better if you haven't been with a man for a while."

Jo answered, "I was thinking the same, can you stay the night with me? I want to love you all night."

Jack lay on the carpet as Jo squatted over his cock, Jack said, "Jo, I would love to stay the night with you."

Jo lent over and kissed Jack lovingly, she then started to tease her massive clit with the bulbous tip of erect cock. Jo centred his cock in the middle of her gorgeous sex slit, she pushed down, and on the first push, she took his full length. Jo soon had a rhythm going, Jo was gripping Jack's cock at the tip and base of every thrust, Jo said, "Jack, you feel so good inside me, I've never felt so filled, or stretched before, it feels wonderful."

Jo was now pounding Jack's cock, her massive tits were bouncing everywhere, they looked beautiful. Jack was rubbing Jo's clit, Jack said, "Jo, my cock feels so good in your tight pussy, I love how it feels."

Jo replied, "I'm glad it's tight for you, I've never had kids, that's my regret in life, Jack, I'm not on the pill, I would love to take the chance and get pregnant with you, do you feel comfortable with that?"

Jack replied, "Jo, let me think about it, if you become pregnant then I don't mind, but whether I marry you would be another question, let's enjoy what we have got."

Ten minutes later, they both climaxed within seconds of each other. Jo was now holding Jack close to her, Jack felt a wetness on his cheek, Jo was crying, Jack asked, "Jo, have I hurt you?"

Jo answered, "No, Jack, I loved every minute of it, I feel like a woman again, I thought that would never happen again. I'm going to make you an exceptional lawyer, but you must look after my sexual needs."

Jack smiled then said, "Jo, I would appreciate that, I'm happy with that, let's shower then we will go out for dinner then come back here and do it all again."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,543 Followers