Grand Larceny Pt. 02

Story Info
Grandmother and grandson resolve their trauma.
3.7k words
4.55
14.6k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/01/2024
Created 01/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,136 Followers

Check out Pt. 1 if you're not sure where you are in the story.

-------------

They released me from the hospital the next afternoon, after a checkup and a quick interview with a detective in a bad suit. After another wet-eyed hug, dad drove me home. I knew if I returned to my apartment, I'd just sit around ruminating. So, I agreed to bunk for a while at mom and dad's house.

"Your grandmother is fine," he said as we pulled into the driveway. "Thanks to you." He paused and sighed. "She says you saved her life."

I mumbled something.

He parked the car and sighed again.

"They want to keep her for another night. For observation." He paused and turned to me. "It's a miracle, really. Not a scratch on either of you. Some of the other hostages were pretty roughed up."

He extended his hand toward me and we shook.

"Thanks, son," he said. "Thanks for taking care of your grandma."

I nodded.

"You're probably gonna want to rest up," he said as he opened his door. "Take it easy for a while."

I nodded again and pulled the door latch.

Mom hugged me when I entered the house and dad offered me a beer but I told him I just wanted to hit the hay. They stood beaming at me, arms around each others' waists, as I trudged to my bedroom.

----------

We all drove back to the hospital the next morning. They wheeled grandma down and she sprang to her feet when she saw us in the lobby. I was so happy to see her that I forgot - -- for a minute or two - - the events at the bank.

Gran hugged mom and dad and then clasped both my hands in hers.

"Stan." She beamed at me. "Thank you, honey." Her eyes dampened. "I couldn't have made it without you, sweetie."

She hugged me, though I noticed she kept a safe distance between our bodies. Her tiny hand clutched mine as I led her out of the hospital and to the car. I sat in front next to dad as we drove away. He wanted gran to stay with us for a few days, but she insisted that he drop her off at her house on the west side of town.

"I'll be more comfortable there," she said as we pulled to the curb in front of her little bungalow. "And I just want to be home."

I started to open my door when dad put his hand on my arm.

"It's okay, bud," he said, opening his door. "Let me handle this."

I watched him escort his mother up the walk.

My boss, Charlie, called that afternoon. The company wanted to give me a couple of weeks of paid vacation.

"Bro," Charlie said. "You're a hero. Plus you should take some time to get back in the swing of things." He paused. "You know, Stan, I was over in the Suck and I know what sons-a-bitches with guns can do to a guy."

I accepted his offer and spent the next couple of days jogging five miles in the morning and hitting the gym hard in the afternoon. A pair of detectives interviewed me about the hold-up. Besides asking lots of questions about the robbers - - all dead now, they wanted a detailed account of our time in the office. I had to offer an edited version.

It was probably around ten one night after the detectives' visit that the house phone rang. I heard dad talking in low tones, and shortly after, a knock at my bedroom door. I put down the book I was reading.

"Stan," dad said as he opened the door. "That was your grandmother. She's terrified that there might be somebody outside the house."

I sat up and he nodded.

"I told her I'd come over to check things out but she insisted on you."

I stood and grabbed my shoes.

"Sure," I answered. "No problem." I hesitated. "You think there really is some creep in her yard?"

Dad shrugged his shoulders.

"I think she's probably just nervous."

I laced up my sneakers and hustled out to my truck. Ten minutes later, I was parking in grandma's driveway. She had all the outside floods on and all the lights on the first floor.

I knocked on her door and announced myself.

"Oh, Stan," gran said, peeking through the cracked-open front door. "Thank god."

She ushered me in and grabbed my forearms.

"Honey," she continued. "I heard something out in the garage."

I nodded.

"I'll check it out."

I poked around the garage and strolled the perimeter of her backyard. All was empty and quiet. When I entered through the kitchen door, gran was standing by the entrance to the dining room, her hands clenched together.

"It's all good," I said. "Nobody there. Probably just the wind... or a cat...or something."

She unleashed a sigh of relief and her body relaxed.

"Oh my," grandma said in frustration. "I don't know what's gotten into me."

I smiled.

"Come on. Who wouldn't be nervous after what you... er, we... went through."

Her eyes flashed up at me and then fell away.

"I guess I'm just getting to be a nervous Nelly," she muttered, tightening her bathrobe. "Do you want some tea or anything?"

I nodded and she slipped past me to the stove.

Later, we sat together at the dining room table sipping our cups of tea. We hardly exchanged a word until, with a sigh, gran looked up at me nervously.

"Honey," she began. "I know it's an imposition. But... would you... would you stay the night?"

I smiled. "Of course, gran. No problem."

She returned my smile and we stood. She called mom and dad to tell them the new plan and I offered to sleep on the living room sofa to be closer to her bedroom and any intruders.

While grandma made up the sofa, I couldn't help but notice the curves and swells of her buxom body. Memories of our time in the bank office flooded my brain but I squeezed my eyes shut and pushed them away. When she was finished with the sofa, she pecked me on the cheek and ambled away to her bedroom.

I settled down to get some sleep and, as I drifted away, I allowed the memories to return. Her grunts and groans. Our lips twisting and smashing together. Her big breasts in the palms of my hands. The way my cock pulsed inside her. My groin twitched and with a grunt, I turned onto my side and tried to replace the images of grandma with memories of ex-girlfriend Carrie.

I was awakened by a hand on my shoulder. I rolled over on the sofa, still half-asleep.

"It's just me," grandma whispered. "I can't sleep."

Her hand stroked my shoulder.

"I keep thinking about those bad men," she continued. "And...," her voice hitched. "Those bad things they made us do."

"They're gone," I answered her sleepily. "You don't need to worry about them."

Grandma's fingers squeezed my shoulder.

"I know, honey," she sighed. "But there are other bad men."

My hand found her bare knee and I patted it.

"Gran," I said. "I'm always gonna be here. Don't worry."

She sighed again and pecked my cheek. Her warm skin brushed against mine.

"Honey," she said in a tiny voice. "I know this is gonna sound crazy. But.... " She squeezed my shoulder again. "I think I might be able to sleep better if I was closer to you."

"Okay," I replied, a little confused. "Sure."

She smiled and stood up, offering her hand. I rolled off the sofa to my feet and her fingers found mine. She led me through the dark living room and into her bedroom.

"Do you want me to sleep on the floor?" I asked.

"No, baby," she replied. "We can share the bed. It'll be alright."

We settled onto her big bed - - back to back, grandma on one side, me on the other, with a foot or so between us.

"Better?" I asked.

There was a moment of silence.

"I don't know, Stan," she murmured. "I'd feel safer if you were closer."

I raised my eyebrows and turned over. I slowly scooted closer to her until my chest touched her shoulders. I kept my groin away from her backside.

"Better?" I asked again.

"Yes," she whispered back, her voice breathy. "Much better. Thanks, honey."

I was just about to say something when she bent her arm over her back and pulled my arm around her chest. She took my arm in both her hands, hugging it tight to her chest. I remained absolutely still, trying to fight off the excitement that coursed through my body.

"I know it was wrong," she whispered suddenly. "I do. Still...."

"Yeah, it was wrong," I answered in a low voice. "But... I'm gonna confess... it was also pretty wild."

With a little hum of satisfaction, grandma pushed my arm tight to her big tits and scooched her hips backward until my groin made contact with her pillowy ass. It was impossible now to hide my excitement. My cock swelled against her body. Grandma bumped her backside against the pipe between my legs and I exhaled.

Her hair pushed against my face and I drank in the fruity scent of her shampoo. Grandma hummed between closed lips again and her hand moved to the top of mine. She pressed gently and my fingers closed around her big tit. Her ass shifted against my crotch.

"Gran," I whispered. "I -- I -- I..."

She said nothing. Instead she responded by pushing my hand up and inside her robe. My fingers slid across the warm skin of her bare breast and my thumb rested on her nipple, which was already stiff. I groaned and grandma squeezed my hand around her massive tit.

Things happened in a wordless rush after that. All pretense fled. My hand mauled her breasts and I rubbed and squeezed her nipples between my fingers. She groaned and rocked her ass against my now painfully stiff cock. We dry-humped for a few minutes, our gasps growing louder and quicker.

Finally, her hand dug past the waistband of my boxers and her fingers grabbed my cock. I released her tits and yanked her robe up over her hips.

"Oh, honey," she huffed as the tip of my dick angled between her soft ass cheeks. "Oh, sweetie."

I slid inside her, my fat cock launching itself deeper and deeper until her ass scraped against my pubes. Her mouth opened wide with surprise and pleasure. We paused just for a second or two, enjoying the tight union of cock and pussy, and then with a deep grunt I started hammering my hips back and forth.

Grandma cried out and bounced her ass against my swollen dick. The bed hopped up and down beneath us. Her grunts and groans deepened until she ground her teeth together and grabbed my wrist. She slapped my hand onto her tits and I fondled them energetically. She opened her lips to release a staccato of high-pitched gasps and her fingers tightened around my forearm.

"Yesssssssss," she hissed into the bedroom. "Oh my.... god."

Her body vibrated against me and her pussy suddenly loosened around my cock. With a final, deep, savage thrust, I plowed into her and my cock exploded. Our bodies shivered together and I closed my eyes, focusing on the climax that jangled up and down my cock.

I managed to kiss the back of her neck and squeeze her tight against me before the pleasure sparking across my body ebbed away. We fell asleep tangled together, my limp dick still wedged inside her.

-------

I woke in the morning to the sound of dishes and utensils clattering in the kitchen. I was about to leave the bed when grandma pushed through the door carrying a tray.

"Morning, sleepyhead," she greeted me.

She looked radiant. Her green eyes gleamed. She'd tied her hair up behind her neck, and her face looked fresh and untroubled. Her robe was cinched at her waist but open enough to reveal a deep canyon of cleavage. Her bare thighs and calves flashed as she minced into the room.

She deposited the tray on the bed and sat next to it.

"How do you feel?" She asked, patting my hip.

I yawned and stretched.

"Like a million bucks," I answered.

She smiled and squeezed my thigh through the sheets.

"Speaking of a million bucks," she said as she stood.

She made her way to the bedroom closet and my eyes followed her plump ass. She opened the closet door and rummaged on a shelf, returning to the bed with a brown paper bag.

"No," I said, sitting up.

She nodded, still smiling, and tossed me the bag. I peeked inside.

"How much?" I asked.

Grandma laughed. "I counted 25 thousand exactly," she replied. "Gently-used fifties and hundreds."

I pushed a hand into the bag and riffled one of the banded straps.

I whistled. "That's a lot of money."

Grandma nodded. "I put it in my purse. Before the police came in."

"Smart lady," I answered, rolling the bag back up. "Won't the bank notice?"

She sat on the edge of the bed next to the breakfast tray.

"I don't think so," she said after thinking for a minute. "They don't know what the cash count was. And, they'll probably just file a claim with the insurance company."

I looked into her eyes. "What do you think?" I asked. "Are you okay with it?"

Grandma looked past me toward the bedroom wall. She nodded.

"I am," she said in a firm voice. "I've been working there for ten years. Never a raise. Never a 'thank you, good job.' And...." Her eyes returned to mine. "After what happened, I think we deserve it."

I grinned.

"Don't you, honey?" She asked.

By way of answering, I sat up and lifted the breakfast tray, shifting it to the other side of the bed. I patted the empty space next to me and grandma smiled. She settled onto the bed with her back against the headboard. I nestled my face on top of her magnificent chest while her fingers gently raked my hair.

"Definitely," I murmured, my eyes glued to her cleavage.

"Honey," she whispered above me. "It's been such a long time. Since... your grandfather passed." Her hand stopped, then patted my hair. "Such a long time since a man...."

I didn't say anything. I just reached up and pulled her robe from her breasts. Grandma took a sharp breath while I enjoyed the sight of her huge, milky white breasts, laced with light blue veins, and two wide, pink nipples floating atop them like cherries on a pile of whipped cream. I pulled a nipple into my mouth and pressed it between my lips.

"Oh, honey," grandma giggled.

She hunched over me and snaked her fingers down across my abs until they found my already-swollen cock. Murmuring with pleasure, her hand palmed my knob and she rubbed it. I sucked on her nipple, mashing my face into her breast, while she proceeded to jerk me up and down.

When I couldn't take anymore, I undid her robe, flung it open, and rolled her on top of me. She sat on my crotch, my cock sandwiched against her pussy and her ass. I looked up and our eyes met. Her face was crimson red and her eyes sparkled like polished emeralds. I took one massive tit in each hand and she squeaked.

"Stan," she said in mock outrage, as she reached between her meaty thighs. "You're going to kill me with that thing."

I laughed and grandma skillfully stuffed my cock inside her. We groaned in unison as her pussy slid down my shaft. When I was fully seated inside her, with my hands clutching her tits, I rocked my hips up and down. Grandma flung her head back and stoked her ass up and down. Her whole body shook and jiggled as we fucked on the bed.

She huffed and puffed, riding my cock like a cowgirl, until with a cry, she ground her ass hard against my crotch. I squeezed her big tits and launched my hips toward the ceiling. She practically whooped in surprise as she rose upward and then uttered a deep groan. I couldn't get deep enough inside her as I waggled my hips. My cock coughed and unleashed an electric buzz of pleasure. Grunting and groaning, I emptied myself into her.

"F-f-fuck yes," I shouted, dropping my ass to the bedsheets.

Grandma collapsed on top of me, her tits heaving and her breath clawing its way through her mouth in deep, ragged gasps. I wrapped my arms around her back and pulled her tight, my cock still twitching inside her.

The breakfast tray next to us was a mess, coffee puddling against its edges, eggs sliding off the plate. When grandma finally stirred, she slipped to my side with a grunt. I chuckled.

"Let me go get some fresh coffee," I said.

-------

Twenty-five grand back then was a lot of money. More than I could earn in a year with my good, union construction job. And, more than grandma could make at the bank. She had just qualified for her social security, so she wasn't worried about quitting her job at the bank. In fact, because of the robbery, they dropped a nice bonus into her retirement account.

After we accepted our love for each other, grandma wanted me to move in with her. My parents were all for it - - thinking that this would make her feel more secure and safe after the bank robbery. I was a little more ambivalent. Though I loved her and our new relationship was satisfying, the whole arrangement still made me a bit leery. I was a single guy in my early twenties with a whole lot of living to do.

Plus, the idea that we had to hide our raucous lovemaking forced me to lie and sneak around. I didn't like that and I had the feeling that checks written would always be cashed.

Everytime grandma and my folks made the case for relocating across town, I hemmed and hawed. Of course, that didn't stop me from visiting grandma at least once a day and spending several nights a week in her big, king-sized bed.

A month or so after the robbery, we had just finished one of our sweaty late night sessions and grandma's naked, fleshy body was cradled in my arms.

"I don't understand," she purred without looking up at me. "Don't you love me, sweetie?"

"You know I do, gran," I answered with a sigh.

"Then," she continued, her hand making circles through my chest hair. "Why won't you move in with me?"

I sighed again.

"Gran... I want to. But... I just keep thinking about what happens when somebody finds out."

"But it's our little secret," she answered, planting a gentle kiss on my pec.

I stroked her lustrous silver hair.

"It's a small town... you know that."

Grandma exhaled deeply and dropped the subject.

This whole time, we debated what to do with the paper bag full of cash, which still sat on a shelf in grandma's bedroom closet. We couldn't make any big deposits. And, the bills were too big to start any spending sprees. To be honest, I think we both felt a little funny about the money in general.

Around this time, I had just walked into the kitchen after work when dad handed the phone to me. It was grandma.

"Pack your bags, sweetie," she cooed into my ear.

"Huh?"

"We're taking a trip." She paused. "Somewhere special."

"Okay," I answered, shifting my gaze to my dad who was all smiles.

"When?"

"Your dad is gonna drive us to the airport Friday," grandma replied. "We'll be gone for a week."

"Okay," I said. "I'll have to tell the boss."

Grandma chuckled. "Your dad already took care of that. He said to take as much time as you want."

I looked at my dad with his smile still pasted across his face.

"Should I pack anything special?" I asked.

Grandma laughed again. "It's gonna be warm and sunny."

She said goodbye and I hung up the phone.

I turned to my dad.

"What's up with that?" I asked.

His smile got even wider.

"Mom thinks a trip would be good. A way to take her mind off things here." He clapped a hand on my shoulder. "I agreed. And... I think it would be good for you too."

I thought about this and about the idea of enjoying grandma's company without any worry that we'd be discovered. The idea of a temporary reprieve from the lying and the sneaking sounded good to me.

I nodded. "She won't say where we're going."

My dad laughed. "She wants to surprise you, son. Indulge her." He squeezed my shoulder. "Mom and I are gonna pay your airfare and grandma will pick up the hotel."

He reached into the fridge, popped the tops of two beer bottles and handed one to me.

"Think of it as a sweet vacation," he grinned as he clinked his bottle against mine.

Sweeter than you can imagine, I thought to myself, guiltily.

Four days later, grandma was settled next to me on an airplane as it taxied off the runway headed to Las Vegas. I'd never visited Sin City, but I was impressed with grandma's vacation choice. As the plane accelerated into the sky, she wrapped her arm around mine and explained.

earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,136 Followers
12