Grandad Helps Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me Grandad. Fuck me like you fuck Mummy."

Both Jess and I were in shock.

"You knew?"

"I've known for ages," as Izzy reached out for my cock with her hands.

"Just tell me the truth, not that bullshit story you just told me. Was that the first time you two fucked?"

Jess replied, "That story was true except I left out the bit about us fucking for the first time."

"And you have been fucking ever since?"

I had moved forward and Izzy was now expertly massaging my copious precum into the head of my cock.

"Yes, ever since."

"Did Dad know?"

"Of course not."

She looked me in the eye, "Am I your granddaughter or daughter?"

Jess nearly fell off the couch.

"Nothing like that. We stopped long enough for your father to get me pregnant."

"I'm glad but when are you going to stop talking and start fucking?"

I needed no further encouragement. As I climbed between her legs, Izzy grabbed her legs behind her knees and pulled her legs wide and back toward her upper body.

Again I gasped at the sight of this delicious young pussy, wet and willing, spread wide before me.

I took it slow as I entered her, hearing her moans as I filled her cunt. Just like her mother I bottomed out and felt her cervix against the tip of my cock. The feeling was intense, so tight and so wet and slippery.

I thought Jess may be jealous with me fucking her daughter but as I looked across I saw that she had shed her clothes and had taken up position in my chair. Her legs were splayed wide open across the arms of the chair with one hand furiously working her clit and the other pinching a nipple.

Izzy released her hands from her legs and wrapped them tightly around my waist pulling me in tight. She started thrusting and within seconds we were both giving as hard and fast as we got. The sound of skin slapping on skin filled the room.

I knew I wouldn't last long fucking such a tight, slippery cunt with such intensity. I couldn't believe it as my granddaughter looked me straight in the eye, smiled and whispered,

"Fuck me grandad, fuck me."

I groaned at that trigger and came within a couple of strokes. As I thrust deep inside her and filled her with my cum I thought my spasms would never stop.

I finally looked across to Jess only to see her shaking in the final stages of her own orgasm.

Izzy's tight, well lubed cunt soon pushed my softening cock out and I sat back at the other end of the couch.

Izzy stayed in position with her legs splayed wide as she caught her breath. I was fascinated by the sight of my cum dribbling out between her puffy, just fucked pussy lips.

I saw movement and Jess stood up from her chair and walked over to her daughter. Lowering herself down to her knees she lowered her head to her daughter's pussy and proceeded to lick my cum out of her.

I was shocked and amazed as, I think was Izzy, but Izzy did not move as the sensation of her mother cleaning her up overcame her.

Izzy's hips soon started bucking under her mother's intense attention and her whole body stiffened as she orgasmed.

Jess stood up and came over and sat on my knee.

"I never knew you were bi." I commented.

"I had some 'special friends' in high school and university but as soon as I got a taste for cock, and your cock especially, I drifted away from pussy. Watching your cum dribble out of Izzy's pussy, the old feelings resurfaced and I couldn't help myself. Is that a problem?"

"Not at all. It was hot as hell. I'll want repeat performances."

Now looking at her daughter, Jess demanded, "How long have you known?"

"A couple of years I guess. I came over to see Grandad one day, heard strange noises from the bedroom and saw you. I heard you whisper 'fuck me Daddy' and saw his reaction," with a wicked smile added, "That's why I said that when he was fucking me and it worked. He came straight away."

"You never said anything?" enquired Jess.

"I was shocked but what was there to say? Besides my best friend fucks her brother so I was used to the idea of family sex."

With that she got up and headed for the bathroom. Jess and I did the same and as we soaped each other up I gave her another knee trembling orgasm in the shower.

*

I still fuck Jess and Izzy on a regular basis. Once or twice a week one of them will come over for a fuck session.

About once a month we have a special session where the three of us get together.

It started with Jess and Izzy both naked with Izzy on top of her mother as they passionately made out for my benefit as much as their own.

The sight of two plump, bare pussies so close together and both ready for fucking was too much for me and I slipped my cock into Izzy's cunt doggie style.

After a few slow, deep strokes, Izzy turned back to me.

"Do Mum now."

Intrigued I withdrew my cock from Izzy as she scooted forward a bit to give my cock access to her mother's cunt.

Again, after a few deep strokes in Jess, Izzy called out, "Now me again."

Of course I complied.

As I bottomed out in each cunt I wondered at their differences. Izzy was tight, wet and slippery and loved my cock buried deep in her cunt. Jess was a bit looser, thank you childbirth, but equally wet and slippery. They each had their own little moves that drove my cock crazy.

Too soon, after repeatedly swapping between the two, I announced that I was about to cum.

Izzy called back to me, "Fuck me Grandad. Cum in me."

For the finale I slid my cock into her waiting cunt, grabbed her by the hips, pulled her tight to me and fucked her deep, hard and fast.

After emptying my balls deep in her I gradually withdrew and sat down to catch my breath.

To my surprise Izzy immediately swung her body around so that her cunt was directly over her mother's face.

Jess got the hint and immediately began to clean her daughter's cunt of my cum as it dripped out of her. At the same time Izzy lowered her mouth to her mother's cunt and began licking her clit.

I moved around so that I could watch Jess' tongue lapping up my cum.

It didn't take long before Izzy's body tensed and she came shortly followed by her mother.

This scenario has now become a regular feature of our get togethers'. I think since then the two of them have been practicing because they now have it down pat so that whenever they put on this show they orgasm almost simultaneously.

At the end of these sessions we all fall into bed together to recover, one girl each side of me.

As I lie there, I always consider how lucky I am.

**

12