Grandaddy's Girl Pt. 01

Story Info
Layla finds out about her mom and grandad's secret.
2.1k words
4.27
49.6k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is a work of fiction. All characters are over the age of 18.

*

Layla groaned as she rounded the corner and saw her mom's car parked in the driveway. "What's she bothering us about now?" She grumbled to herself as she drove further down the street until she found a parking spot. Layla had been living with her grandfather Alex ever since she was a baby and her mom Grace had left Layla with him and run off. She moved back to town a few years later, but hadn't ever bothered to be an actual mother to Layla and only showed up when she needed something from her dad, usually money. Layla had always resented her mom for walking all over her grandad, but whenever the topic came up, he would always just smile and say "taking care of my daughter is just what a good dad does".

Layla sighed as she walked back to her and her grandfather's home. Well hopefully if she doesn't see me here then she won't try to talk to me. Layla carefully opened the door to her grandfather's house and peeked inside, hoping she could get to her room undetected. There were voices off towards the master bedroom, loud voices but too muffled to make out what they were saying. Were her mom and grandad actually fighting? Yeah, she'd be ready to chew her mom out any time, but it was rare for grandad to so much as raise his voice, let alone to her mom.

*At least they'll be too distracted to notice me.*

Layla slipped off her shoes and crept down the hall to her own bedroom, just past her grandad's room. As she got closer though, something sounded off about the sounds. It sounded less like a fight and more like... fucking?

*What the fuck?! Who's mom fucking in grandad's room? Why are they fucking in grandad's room?!*

Layla paused outside the door and listened closer. Those voices were definitely her mom and grandad, but that didn't make things any clearer. Layla's heart hammered in her throat as she realized that the door was cracked open and she could probably inch it open without making noise. Crouching down and holding her breath, Layla gently pushed the door open enough to get a peek at the bed. Her mind reeled as she tried to take in what she was seeing.

Layla's 40-year-old mother was bent over the bed, with her face buried in a pillow, her pants around her ankles and her shirt pulled up over her bra. With Grace's face hidden it could have been someone else, but between the long, jet-black hair, the thick thighs, long legs, and the phoenix tattoo covering her left hip there really wasn't anyone else it could be. Layla's 65-year-old grandfather though was completely nude and thrusting into his daughter. Alex had become a bit of a fitness nut in his retirement and though it had been a few years since Layla had seen him coming out of the shower, the gym membership had obviously been doing him some favors. Layla found herself getting wet as she watched his muscles rippling in his back and shoulders as her grandfather pounded his daughter mercilessly.

Alex growled in a low voice Layla had never heard him use before. "God, you have such a tight asshole Gracie, I just love using your whore ass." In response her mother simply screamed into the pillow. Alex reached forward and wrapped a fist in Grace's hair, pulling her head back. "I couldn't hear you there. Speak up slut!"

Layla's mom gasped for air and looked back at her father. "I didn't come here for this! Just shut up and fuck me you bastard so I can fucking leave!"

Layla's grandad stopped his fucking and pulled his daughter up, pinning her arms behind her back between their bodies and he wrapped his hand around her throat. "Bullshit Gracie! You wouldn't have cleaned your asshole if you weren't expecting to get fucked in it. You need this cock in you. Now admit it or I'm not going to let you cum."

Grace's face flushed as she struggled for breath. After a moment her hands tapped against Alex's side and he loosened his grip. Gasping for air Grace turned enough to look her father in the eye. "Yes daddy. I need your cock daddy. I love having your cock in my whore ass." Grace ground her hips against her father. "Now please fuck me and let me cum." Alex grinned and started to fuck Grace again. He let his hand drift down from her neck to her bra covered tits. With a flick of his fingers, he pulled one of his daughter's b-cup tits out and pinched the nipple hard while he picked up speed.

Layla's breath caught in her throat as she realized that her hand and moved under her skirt and was rubbing her soaking wet pussy through her panties.

*When the fuck did I start doing that!?*

She was watching her mom get assfucked by her own father, this shouldn't have been turning her on, much less drenching her panties. Taking another quiet breath Layla decided to keep her hands busy and brought out her phone, quickly flicking over to the camera app and switching it to video. With another quick adjustment of the door Layla got the phone into the perfect position to watch as her grandad moved his hand further down to play with her mom's clit.

Grace's moans grew louder as she fucked herself on her father's cock. "OOOOHHHH!!! JUST LIKE THAT DADDY! You're going to make me cum! I want to cum all over your thick cock." Alex smiled again and bit Grace's shoulder hard enough to make her gasp. "FFFUUUCCKKK!!!! DADDDDYYYY!!!" Grace's body went limp and Alex let her go to slump on the bed. With a wet pop Alex stepped back and his cock slipped out of his daughter's ass. Layla felt a jolt run through her spine as, for the first time Layla got a good look at her grandfather's cock. It was only about 5 inches, but it was easily as thick as her wrist, if not thicker, and it was currently slimy with lube from her mother's ass.

Alex slapped Grace's ass and grunted, stroking his throbbing erection. "You're not done yet Gracie. Now be a good girl; clean me up and get me off." Layla's mom took a deep, shuddering breath and flipped over on the bed before turning around and hanging her head off the edge, her mouth and tongue wide open. Alex slid his slimy cock into his daughter's mouth, a satisfied look on his face as she initially grimaced at the taste before greedily slurping at his cock. Layla zoomed in the camera to watch as her mother locked her lips around her father's cock and her cheeks caved in as she sucked him clean.

For the next few minutes Grace alternated between running her tongue around the base as she took his shaft down her throat and sucking on his balls as she stroked his shaft. Alex groaned and reached forward to play with his daughter's tits. "You're such a good little whore Gracie. Are you ready for your daddy's cum?" Layla's mother gave a muffled "mmhmm" as she locked her lips around her father's cockhead. Layla stared at the screen intently as she saw her grandfather's cock pulsing as it shot stream after stream into her mother's waiting mouth. After what seemed like forever Alex finally stepped back and slapped Grace's cheek lightly. "Open up, you know what I like." Grace's mouth hung open, filled practically to the brim with cum as her tongue swam lewdly through the milky, white pool. Grace pushed some of the cum out with her tongue, letting the mix of spit and cum flow out over her lips and up her face, running into her eyes before she closed her mouth and swallowed what was left. Alex grinned and grabbed a nearby towel. Alex leaned in and kissed his daughter on the mouth. "Good girl. Now get cleaned up. Layla should be home from class soon."

Hearing her name, Layla's heart caught in her throat as she realized that she needed to get out quickly. Stopping the recording Layla crept back down the hall as quickly and quietly as she could before getting back to the front door, slipping her shoes back on and heading back outside. Not bothering to lock the front door she ran back to her car and stopped to catch her breath. "What the actual fuck did I just see!?" Layla stared at the phone in her hand before opening the camera app back up. Sure enough the video of her mom and grandfather fucking was right there, proof positive that she wasn't crazy. "OK, OK, one thing at a time. Go back home, make some noise on the way in, so they know you're there, but don't let them know I saw anything."

Layla took a few more deep, steadying breaths on her way back home. Layla paused for a second at the front door and considered knocking before realizing that would be even more suspicious. With another deep breath Layla opened the front door and loudly called out "Hey grandad! Is mom here? Her car's in the driveway." Layla kicked off her shoes and went to the kitchen to grab a beer.

Alex stepped out of the bedroom and called down the hall. "Hey there Layls! Yeah, your mom needed a little help with rent this month so she stopped by for a visit." Alex came towards the kitchen and hugged his granddaughter from behind as she sipped her drink. "Drinking this early? Have a rough day Pumpkin?"

Layla hugged her grandfather back as the smell of his sweat washed over her and made her pussy tingle all over again. "Yeah, you could say that."

Alex ruffled her hair and kissed her forehead. "Well, I just finished my workout so I'm free for the rest of the day. Want to order a pizza and have a movie night?"

Layla felt her face flush as she thought of cuddling on the couch with her grandad and that thought turned to other things. "Sounds good grandad, but I've gotta do some school stuff first." It was a lie, but she figured a good orgasm would help get her libido under control. Layla took a big gulp of the beer. "Where's mom? Is she staying for dinner?"

Alex chuckled and nodded over his head. "Don't worry, she's leaving soon, just needed to use the bathroom and get some cash."

*She's probably still washing cum off her face.*

Layla smirked. "I should have known. Alright, I'm heading to my room. Let me know when the pizza gets here." Layla headed down the hall and ran into her mom coming out of the bathroom. Layla realized that there was no way she would have know that her mom had been having sex just a few minutes ago had she not seen it herself. She cleans up quick. "Hey mom. Here to take advantage of grandad again?"

Grace sighed. "I don't have the energy to fight with you about this. Yes, I'm between contracts right now and my new one doesn't start for a few weeks so I need a little loan." Layla rolled her eyes and pushed past her mom towards her room. Grace called after her daughter. "You're old enough to move out now Layla. So maybe don't give me so much shit for needing some help from my father if you're living off him." Layla slammed her bedroom door, drained the rest of the beer, and threw herself on her bed trying to will her head to stop spinning.

Layla sat up on her bed as she tried to order her thoughts. Layla opened the camera app again to check that the video was still there. I know what I just saw was real. "I have proof. But they're both acting so normal! Is this a regular thing for them? How long has it been going on?" Off at the other end of the house Layla heard her mother leave and her grandfather went off to his office. Layla opened her laptop to try and distract herself, but closed it again and opened her phone. Popping her earbuds in she opened the video and slid her now soaked panties off as she stretched out on her bed. Slipping a couple fingers into her cunt Layla watched her grandfather fuck her mother for the second time today and knew that she wanted more than just her fingers. The only question was how to let her grandad know that she knew.

*And how to get him to fuck me like that too.*