Granddad and Anja - Route du soleil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Mrs. Arbuthnott got to the ladder she stayed with her shoulders under the water. I couldn't see what she was doing so just waited. She didn't reach up high to haul herself out but walked up rung by rung, keeping her hands quite low down. She looked around to see if anybody was looking our way then surged upwards with a big gush of water. She'd taken the costume straps off of her shoulders and as she whooshed up out of the pool the water pulled the front of her costume down.

Two big, wonderful tits were fully exposed to my delighted gaze. She looked me straight in the eye then very casually put them back into her costume and smiled. She reached down to adjust the material at her crotch but instead of pulling it over to cover, she watched my face and pulled it away, fully exposing everything. A delicious, smooth pussy. My very first!

Ten minutes later I was nonchalantly loitering outside the baths wondering where we could be 'more comfortable'.

"John Smith," said a voice from behind me, "You make me do naughty things!" she accused.

I turned and saw her very pleased smile. She wasn't in the least bit upset.

"I'm not sure I made you, Mrs. Arbuthnott, I think I just suggested something that you would enjoy."

She then gave me the same smile as she'd given me when I told her to wait until I had got out of the pool. Then she chuckled again.

"You're a very bad boy John Smith, c'mon let's get the bus!"

And she marched off with me trying to catch up.

"Where're we going?" I asked when I'd caught up enough to whisper quietly.

"My house, of course," she whispered back.

We went on the top deck. Only a couple of others up there. She led me towards the back and made me sit by the window. She sat beside me and put her hand on my cock. She started to stroke. I put my hand on her thigh and started to work her skirt up. She stopped me, put her hand on her outside knee and pulled the skirt up over the thigh of her nearside leg. Holding her skirt safe with one hand she put the other back on my cock. We both watched the mirror over the stairs looking for the first movement of the conductress coming up to collect our fares.

With her bare thigh inches from my hand I slid my hand over the soft flesh and worked it up her thigh as she parted her legs obligingly. There were no panties in the way and my finger-tip found her magic button very quickly. I started to rub gently. All the while we talked of boring things with our eyes glued to the mirror. My cock was getting very stiff and her pussy was getting very wet.

A slight movement in the mirror brought everything to an end and when the conductress arrived I had a shilling in my hand and we were talking about the reproductive process of flowers, stigma, stamens and the role of birds and the bees.

By the time the conductress disappeared from sight in the mirror I had my finger back on her clitty and she was stroking my cock, over my jeans. When her breathing became a little erratic she grabbed my wrist and whispered that I should stop for a minute. She didn't want to cum with people so close. I just kept my hand on her thigh with occasional flicks of my finger over her pussy lips.

The bell pinged and the passenger furthest from us alighted. I prayed that nobody would get on and come upstairs. The other passenger alighted at the next stop. Again nobody came upstairs.

"We get off in three stops time," she said urgently.

I spread the wetness all over her swollen pussy using my finger tip and she slid down a little in the seat to give me easier access. Her hand left my cock and she started to moan softly.

"Yes, just there, John! Gently to start then build me up to a climax. The bell went. I carried on, constantly watching the mirror. Nobody came up. I pressed harder onto her clit, grinding it against her bone. She made more noise. I watched the mirror. She started to wriggle. The bell pinged. I rubbed harder, faster and watched the mirror. As the bus pulled away she came, noisily and violently. I watched the mirror for signs of reaction. Nothing!

"Press the bell, John, while I get myself tidy." she instructed.

Ding!

### ### ###

"You finger fucked your teachers' wife on the top deck of a bus? And made her cum?" asked Anja in surprise, "Awesome! That's incredible, you were a bad boy, Granddad," she exclaimed happily.

We drove on in a comfortable silence for a while enjoying the smooth ride and the increasing reduction in traffic. Is there such a thing as an 'increasing reduction'? Sounds a bit like a Maplins closing down sale.

"Granddad..."

"Yes, Sweetheart?

"You've stopped!"

"Yes, sorry Sweetheart, I was just remembering that incredible day. First time I made a woman cum, a small one in the pool and a proper one on the bus! Wonderful feeling, Felt on top of the world."

"Better than your first fuck?" she asked in astonishment, "Was that the same day?"

"Infinitely better. Like I said my first fuck wasn't my finest minute. Yes, same day about twenty minutes after we got off the bus."

### ### ###

As you might imagine Mrs. Arbuthnott was a bit unsteady climbing down the stairs on the bus. I went first, as men should, and helped her alight. She thanked the conductress for her patience and I felt sure she smiled a private little smile as I steadied Mrs. Arbuthnott. The conversation turned quickly to sex as we walked up the street. I admitted with some chagrin that a good self administered wank was the best I'd had so far.

"We'll soon change that Mr Smith!" she announced, "and after that, if you're willing and want to spend the time, I'll teach you as much as I can about pleasing a woman and helping her to please you, OK?"

OK? Like, I'm gonna say no?

"I'd love that Mrs. Arbuthnott but surely it's a big topic," I responded, "It might take some time but I promise to be an exemplary pupil, if you'll put up with me." Then I looked straight down her cleavage and smiled cheekily at her.

"You're a very naughty young man, John Smith, let's hope we can teach you to be even naughtier."

She led me into the house and pointed straight at the stairs.

"Under the circumstances I think we can forego the tea and digestive and go straight for the main course" she said closing the door and pressing the nib down, "top of the stairs, right then left. Back bedroom, outside wall, so the neighbours don't hear us." she explained.

The stairs were immediately to the left of the door so the window next to the door was at the bottom of the stairs. There were nets at the window then proper curtains, red. I glanced back as I mounted the stairs to see Mrs. Arbuthnott pulling one side of the red curtains over so that they were half closed.

It was a small room with a big bed nearly filling it completely. Just room for a tiny bedside cabinet each side of the bed. The door didn't even open fully.

"Right! said Mrs. Arbuthnott, taking charge, "let's get these off."

She started unbuttoning her blouse. I pulled my Tee shirt over my head and started on getting my belt undone. Her blouse came off and her two, big, beautiful tits filled her bra to overflowing.

"Can you undo bras?" she asked matter-of-factly.

I unfastened her bra with little difficulty.

"Now slide the straps off my shoulder and ease it off my tits then give them a nice stroke. They hate being all cooped up," I was instructed.

I fondled her big, beautiful breasts happily until she told me to unfasten her skirt, which I did, also with little difficulty. Mrs. Arbuthnott was naked. My first naked woman, in the flesh. With no embarrassment whatsoever she moved onto the bed, crawled into the middle then laid on her back, her head on the pillow and parted a legs just enough.

"Tits and pussy! That's what you like to see, isn't it? You naughty boy! Now get your jeans and pants off so I can see your beautiful cock. That's what I like to see."

I was naked in seconds and climbed onto the bed beside her, running my fingers up her leg and kissing her nipples instinctively as I lay beside her. Finding her little button I started to tease it again.

"You bad boy. You'll make me cum again," she scolded and started to tremble, "I won't have to worry about upsetting the passengers now. Make me cum hard, you naughty boy!"

My cock was hard up against my belly, I was so turned on. I'd seen pictures of naked women, lots of them. I'd spend hours at the baths hoping to catch a glimpse of tit or pussy and now I had a utterly naked woman showing me everything and encouraging me to touch and explore with a very strong feeling that I'd be putting my cock into her in the very near future.

I kept stroking her clitty and along the swollen lips of her vulva as she twisted and turned demanding more. Moving my thumb to her clit I worked two fingers into her cunt and started to fuck her with my fingers. She reached her climax very quickly and very noisily. Holding her tight I continued to rub my thumb hard against her clitty while fucking her hard with my fingers until she grabbed my wrist with both hands and begged me to stop.

"You sure you want me to stop?"

"Yes! Noooooo!"

I couldn't move my hand. She held me fast and closed her legs tight as the aftermath of her climax made her shudder and tremble. When she'd calmed a little I flexed my fingers and moved my thumb a little causing her to start again. It was the most wonderful feeling making her cum and cum and cum.

"You're a very bad boy making me cum so hard then not stop when I tell you to. If you don't let me rest, I'll be too tired to fuck!"

That kind of threat can work miracles on a young man. I stopped teasing immediately.

"Let my hand free, then I won't be tempted to tease you," I implored.

"No! It feels good there, getting me ready for your nice cock."

I did my very best to keep my fingers still but it was a challenge. After some minutes she slowly released my wrist from her iron grip. A little later she un-clamped her legs and allowed me to withdraw my fingers from her cunt and my thumb from her clitty.

"Lay beside me for a few minutes then I'll work on your cock, get it nice and hard, then you can fuck me."

I didn't mention that through the entire time of bringing her to orgasm and teasing her afterwards my cock had remained like an iron bar. After a few minutes she started to wriggle round so that she was able to lay her head on my stomach.

"Ever had your cock sucked?"

"No." I replied quietly.

"Another first! We're having quite a day for firsts, aren't we?"

She took my cock into her mouth and any slight loss of rigidity was restored before she'd swallowed it whole, twice. She returned to lying on her back.

"You've pleasured me, now it's my turn to pleasure you - fuck me! Anyway you like!" she demanded parting her legs once more.

I knelt between her parted legs and stopped. I knew the theory, in theory but ... I looked at her, almost frightened. She smiled kindly.

"It really is your first time, isn't it Dear?"

I nodded mutely.

"Here, let me," she enticed, "shuffle forward a bit so I can reach your cock."

I shuffled. She took my cock lovingly into her hand and carefully pulled me towards her, encouraging me closer until I could feel her pussy against my cock head.

"Just a little bit more," she encouraged until I could feel the wetness of her cunt all around the head of my cock. "Perfect, now just ease it slowly into my cunt, as far as you can go, gently now, it's not a small cock you've got."

Putting a hand either side of her head I pushed my hips carefully forward.

"That's just right." she encouraged, "stop when you can't go any further, just let me get used to it."

I stopped. I felt her hand feeling for the root of my cock.

"There's a little bit more, Dear," she encouraged again.

I moved my knees and worked more cock into her wet cunt.

Her fingers explored again.

"Just a..." she started before I pushed home, "that's perfect Dear. Now wait a moment while I enjoy being so full."

"How do you like to be fucked, Mrs. Arbuthnott?"

Well, I mean, what did I know? My mates all said that they fucked their girlfriends like steam trains and the girls just screamed for more and more every time. Mrs. Arbuthnott wasn't a girl, getting fucked for the first or even the tenth time and knowing no better. Mrs. Arbuthnott knew about fucking. Had probably been fucked hundreds if not thousands of times over the years. She must know how she actually liked to be fucked, I reasoned.

"This one's not about me, Dear, it's all about you. Your first fuck. The fuck you'll probably remember the rest of your life. Fuck me however you like. The next time will be about us, both enjoying a damn good fuck, OK?"

It was 'OK' but it wasn't very helpful. I'd made her cum on the bus and on the bed, both with her help and advice now the big one. Fuck her and without her help. A solo run. I started reasonably well, a slow stroke out then back in. It felt fantastic and she made an appreciative noise. I tried again, out then back in. Another welcoming noise. A little faster, a little harder. In no time at all I was pounding into her poor cunt like a pile-driver with no thought for her whatsoever! I just wanted to shoot my load inside her. Within a minute I did - and felt instantly wretched!

"I'm so sorry Mrs. Arbuthnott. I just lost control. I don't know what came over me," I apologised profusely.

"Young man!" she said sternly, "you have nothing to apologise for! You've brought me to climax three times. I've teased you mercilessly for nearly two hours. You've given me your virginity, a wonderful gift. I would have been very upset if you hadn't lost control! I'll not hear another word on the matter. Now, come and cuddle me while you recover."

"I think Mrs. Arbuthnott was absolutely right, Granddad." stated Anja firmly, "you'd made her cum a few times, only right that you should cum yourself. If the first boy that fucked me had made me come, even once, first I wouldn't have minded half as much."

"But," I argued, "'sposin' she'd been a virgin, like you. Could have put her off for years and all my fault!"

"Yeah! Right! I suspect Mrs. Arbuthnott lost her virginity long before you were born and had had more cocks than you'd had hot dinners." she laughed gleefully, "She knew exactly what she was doing. Did you fuck her again, that day?"

"I did."

"And did she cum the second time?"

"Nearly but not quite. She was helping me that time. Telling me what felt good, how to vary my approach, that kind of thing. It also took longer as I was listening and trying then experimenting for myself. Nearly got it right. I was holding on and holding on and she was so close. Then I lost it! Felt such a fool.

She told me to come up and hold her and stroke her. I nibbled her nipple and finger-fucked her dripping cunt. That felt nice, pushing my spunk around in her cunt. I told her and she started to cum very quickly after that and I kept it going until she begged for mercy, which made me feel a lot better.

We cuddled while she rested. I played with her body. Just stroking softly. Everywhere from her forehead to her knees with a lot of emphasis on her tits and thighs of course. I left her pussy and cunt well alone so she didn't get too sore. I wanted another chance to fuck her to orgasm. While she rested we talked, about sex, of course. I was told that under no circumstances should I use any of the wonderful words that were part of sexual pleasure as expletives. 'Fucking Good' was NOT acceptable whereas 'Good Fucking' was extremely acceptable. A 'cunt' wasn't a worthless individual but the most sought after part of the female anatomy. She was adamant, 'should I hear you use any of the 'chosen' words in any way other than the proper way, you'll be looking for a new cunt to fuck, regardless of how beautiful your cock is!' Understand? I understood, perfectly.

"Mrs. Arbuthnott was a very good teacher, I think." observed Anja, "did you fuck her again?"

"I did, this time I initiated it, when I thought she was ready. I started by teasing her clit and making her squirm."

I suddenly had the urge to see her up close. Watch as my finger played. I moved around without altering my finger action. She looked beautiful, swollen, glistening with her juices and mine as she twisted and turned at my finger's touch. I looked at her face. Her eyes were closed, her mouth open, her breathing was getting more and more ragged. Her hips were pushing up against my finger-tip. Bending my head towards her pussy I stroked my fingers over the swollen lips of her labia. She sobbed, quietly as if I'd spoiled her moment. I flicked my tongue over her clitoris, she jerked.

"Oh yes! You naughty man, suck my clitty!" she begged.

I did, without any hesitation at all, drew it into my mouth and sucked while flicking the tip with my tongue. I slipped two fingers into her cunt and explored as I had before, enjoying the feel of my spunk in her cunt again. Her response was incredible and I understood why we were in a bedroom as far from the neighbours as possible. Something was telling me not to rush to stop and I just kept on licking, sucking and finger-fucking her until she begged me to fuck her.

I got into the most fearful contortions as I tried to position myself so that I could just slide my cock into her without moving my mouth or fingers, until the very last moment. I used my own fingers as a guide to feed my rampant cock into her. It was very tight but she was demanding more. I left them in place as long as I could, half fucking and half fingering her. Bloody awkward angle. Couldn't do it now, so don't even think of asking.

Once my cock was properly in I started slow and steady. Long slow, deep fucking. I also managed to control myself all the time. I watched her face and listened to her breathing, trying to judge her progress and my technique. She didn't say anything instructive but she did make an increasing amount of noise and her movements on the bed became more and more erratic. I started to thrust in harder, driving my cock home for the last inch or so. She liked that and encouraged more. Once she started to thrust up to meet my driving cock I went faster. She went faster. Then she went silent. Then still. Then she let rip, telling me to fuck her hard, to fill her dirty cunt with my teenage spunk and to never stop until she was dead! I think I got it right, that time."

### ### ###

We drove on in silence for a while. Me mentally reminiscing about those early days. I suspect Anja was wondering how much of my story was true. For the record, it was a true story.

"Can you remember your first length of cock?" I ventured after a while.

### ### ###

"Unfortunately I can and at least the next three although I've tried so very hard to forget them!" she started hesitantly.

"I don't want to revive bad memories for you, how about skipping to the fifth?" I suggested.

"No, it's OK, probably a good idea to tell somebody else, get it off my chest as it were." she replied with a sigh.

"To be honest," I offered to lighten her load, "the only thing you need to get off your chest is your dress but not while I'm driving," I pleaded, "I couldn't be held responsible for my actions if you did." I told her happily.

"Granddad, you're naughty. His name was Steven, without the 'ph'. Steven Harris. I was eighteen and working full time in the pub. He was a regular, him and his mates always watching Sky Sports. I'd fancied him for a while. He was sporty and smiley and quite good looking. He eventually asked me for a date. We started going out, holding hands, kissing and cuddling etc.. Nothing too exciting. It was too cold and damp outside to try anything else although I'd had a feel and so had he. He liked my tits and was good at getting my bra undone. I was good at the party trick but it was a bugger to get it back on. After a while he just moved it out the way. It was too cold for skirts so it had to be jeans. The best we could do was getting our hands inside each other's jeans and feeling around a bit.