Grandma and I Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nonsense," Grandma said, "If we're buying the dress, we need properly matching shoes, not some cheap rubbish you've got off the internet."

Before we left the shop not only had I got a new pair of shoes, but an expensive black choker to go with my new ensemble and new designer denim jacket that I had glanced as it we had headed to the checkout and mentioned offhandedly that I liked. We didn't stop there, but went onto another shop where I got a sexy T-shirt, which didn't quiet reach my pant tops and then into a third, where I loaded up on cosmetics, getting a new range of lip glosses and eyeliners which added to my allure. Laden with the presents we continued down the row of shops, before pausing at one with a selection of lingerie.

"Let's try in here," she said.

I nodded eagerly, following her in. There was certainly a choice, from long-length nightdresses suitable for a nun to sexy see-through nets, which would be risqué for a porn star. We slowly circled the shop until we came to some dummies clad in stockings and suspenders. Grandma looked at them and said, "I think some of these would go very nicely with your dress."

I nodded in agreement, they would. Grandma perused for a moment as I decided to let her make the choice. She finally found some, picking up the pack they were contained in and handing to me. "These?"

"Yes, I'd love them," I said.

"I think they need some panties to go with them," she said before adding dryly "at least some of the time."

I giggled and let her choose a panty and bra set, which looked translucent on the dummy and imagined would look similar on me when I tried them on. The bra probably didn't go with the dress, but that was a small matter and I could do without it.

After paying for them she led me to an expensive café, enjoining me to choose anything I wanted, including starters and dessert. Whilst most of it looked mouth-watering and that money wasn't an object to Gran (even if the prices here were more than I'd pay for a week of canteen lunches they were nothing to what Grandma had spent already) I rationed myself to a low calorie salad, rather than risk piling on the pounds. Grandma didn't each much more, though we both ended our meals with a coffee, though in my case it was as much because I was enjoying being with Grandma and being treated as an attractive adult than because I wanted the caffeine rush.

Finally I sipped the last dregs from the bottom of the cup as Grandma paid the bill. She turned to me and said, "I could take you home now or we could go over to my house and try on your new purchases."

A sexy older woman asking me back to her place after we'd had a meal sounded promising so I instantly nodded, "That'd be good. You can see what I look like in stockings and suspenders."

Grandma grinned, "I am looking forward to that."

Compared to a French palace Grandma's house was small, compared to ours it was massive. It was at least a hundred yards up a drive between the ivy wall and iron clad gate to the front parking area, which had space for about a dozen cars. The house itself was two stories in the middle, with two three storey extensions on the side, each of which had a balcony allowing you a good view of the well manicured lawn and exquisitely designed and kept flowerbeds. When I was younger I had run around them like a maniac, now I was older I was more sensible, but probably more impressed. Inside was equally opulent, pictures on the wall, expensive and plush carpets on the floor and the furniture being a mixture of antiques and new pieces, but in both cases equally well-crafted and elegant and none of it kit-assembled.

"You remember where the spare room is?" Grandma asked. As there were about a dozen bedrooms, large and small, I assumed she meant the one where I sometimes slept on the rare occasions I had stayed over. I nodded and she continued, "If you want to go up and start to change. Would you like some wine? White?"

I wasn't a stranger to alcohol -- Mom was pretty relaxed about me having a drink when we were eating or when we were watching TV, working on the theory if I got used to alcohol when I was at high school by the time I went to college and from under her wing, I'd be able to handle it sensibly. It seemed to work, as even with Mom's permission I was a social drinker who knew her limits and never got beyond seriously tipsy. "White would be great," I nodded.

Taking my parcels upstairs I stripped out of my top and bra, putting on the new T-shirt and denim jacket. I turned and admired myself in the full-length mirror, I had some pretty fashionable clothes, but none as stylish as this. I was just wondering whether to go downstairs to show Grandma when she pushed at the door and entered, carrying two wine glasses. I quickly struck a pose, "What do you think?"

"Very fetching," she said, looking me up and down before handing me one of the glasses, "It shows off your body nicely." By body she meant my rack, but I couldn't disagree as the tight T-shirt definitely clung to my large boobs, which I classed as one of my best features.

I took a sip of the wine. I was no connoisseur but it didn't taste like the cheap plonk you got in the local nightclub. It also made me feel slightly more daring, or perhaps it was the way Grandma looked at me with hungry desire, making me want to move things along with her. I gave a smile, "Do you want to take a seat whilst I try on the rest of my things?"

"I do," said Grandma, sitting on the comfy seat a few feet from me.

I took off my new denim jacket, before turning away from Grandma to take off my top, fully aware that she could see my large tits as they bounced free in the mirror next to me. I could see her expression as well and it was one of delight as I 'accidentally' wiggled making my titties jiggle and bounce. I put my arm across them as I turned towards her, teasing her still as I said, "What do you think of my tattoo?"

I moved my arm enough that she could see the one inked next to my tit, a small bird surrounded by a circle of roses. Grandma smiled, "I think young women get tattooed more than they did when I was your age," which wasn't an answer, but she seemed to find it sexy rather than off-putting.

I turned away from her again and pulled down my shorts, wiggling my cute behind at her as I slid them down my toned legs. I remained bent over as I hooked my thumbs through my panty elastic and pulled them down. Reflected in the mirror Grandma was licking her lips hungrily. I picked up the stocking and suspenders, walking over to the bed to sit on it, sideways from Gran. First I hooked the suspender round my waist before slowly, seductively pulling the stocking, first up one leg and then the other, clipping them to the suspender. "These feel so comfortable without panties," I giggled, teasing Gran, "Perhaps when I wear the dress I should go pantyless."

"There's a picture," Gran smiled and nodded.

However, I reached for the panties and pulled them on. They matched the stockings and suspenders beautifully, though I could I wasn't joking when I had suggested they went well without them. Finally I stood up in front of the mirror, putting on my bra. "You want to hook me up?" I grinned in the mirror.

"If it would help," Grandma was up and behind me, her thin fingers expertly hooking my bra strap.

I swivelled towards her, taking a step back so I could pose. "What do you think? You've seen the dress already?"

"I think you're a very sexy and attractive young woman," Grandma followed my step, coming close to me. I stood my ground, trying to keep my expression as seductive and sensual as I could, my mouth half open with lips up-curled in a welcoming smile.

Gran's hand went down to my waist, sliding down over my hips to rest lightly on the side of my buttock. Her eyes looked downwards, gazing at my titties being barely held in check by my bra. "I enjoyed today, a lot, with you," I purred, moving my body against her. "I'd like to spend more time with you."

I could feel Grandma's hand moving to my front, finding my mound and gently squeezing it through my panties. "I'd enjoy that as well," she replied.

For a moment we remained in situ then Gran slowly withdrew her hand and stepped back, it seemed I wasn't the only one who could tease, as my pussy almost burned with frustration. "I better think about getting you back home, I wouldn't want your Mom to worry."

"She knows where I am, we could let her know I'd be later," I gave a sensual pout, putting my lower lip out a little and giving Grandma my most coquettish gaze.

She resisted me with a smile, "I think we're only on our first date, I wouldn't want to give you a reputation."

I would have been happy with one, but I could see Gran was wanting to play it a bit longer so I reluctantly acquiesced as long as she didn't hold it too long. Reaching for my clothes, I begun to pull them on.

"Are you free on Wednesday evening?" Grandma asked. I was and I nodded eagerly. Grandma smiled, "What about I book a restaurant and you wear that dress I bought you?"

"Yes, that'd be great," I replied with a giggle.

The drive home took about half an hour, but shot by as Grandma and I enjoyed each other's company -- her telling me about seventies rock as I explained that music had got so much better in modern times. We stopped outside my house, Grandma smiling as she said, "I will see you on Wednesday then."

"Yes," I nodded and for a moment we both paused, before our heads moved forward and our mouths opened. For a few moments our lips were glued together, moving as one as we kissed passionately, my entire body seeming to come ablaze with a heavenly light. Grandma's tongue was swinging over mine, sliding in my mouth and peppering me with her salvia. It was better than any kiss I'd had before, more passionate, warmer and sensual, as if Grandma was putting her years of experience into it. Reluctantly and slowly we broke apart, "See you on Wednesday," I confirmed getting out of the car and taking my presents from the trunk.

Mom was waiting for me in the main room, with a smile on her face. "I'm guessing you had a good time?" she said.

Given I was laden with parcels I thought she was referring to that, "We enjoyed our shop."

"And more," she grinned, "I was looking through the curtains, you and Gran seemed to be enjoying your lip-locking."

I gave a small titter, "Yes, I did for sure. We're going out again Wednesday for a meal."

"I've got a date on Wednesday as well," Mom replied, "With a sure thing, so I'm not going to be back until late if you wanted to invite Grandma in for... well whatever you'd want to invite her in for."

"We'll see," I giggled, hoping that Gran wasn't afraid of rushing things.

*

"So Mom's not in until late if you want to come and have a coffee," I said to Grandma as she pulled up into the drive.

I glanced at the clock in the car. It was nearly ten, later than I thought, but that just showed how fast the evening had flown -- which was just time resetting itself after it had seemed to crawl between Saturday evening and Wednesday. Grandma nodded, "That'd be nice."

We exited the car and I fished in my purse for the house keys. Grandma stood close behind me as I got them out and then felt the metal edges to identify the correct one for the front door. I could smell her perfume, it was a nirvana to my nostrils, a smell which was sweet and sexual, one which was designed to drive me mad with desire. I managed to control my nerves and slid the key into the lock, twisting it and then standing aside to let Grandma enter first. I followed her and switched on the light, "Um, I'll make us some coffee then," I said.

"Not too strong," Gran said. She was dressed in a white dress, almost the opposite to my black number. It went up to her neck and down to her knees, but for all that it was sexy in its sleekness and the way it clung to her thin frame almost like they were moulded together. She followed me into the kitchen, putting her purse on the table as I began to prepare the coffee.

"I've not been to such a fancy restaurant before, I normally don't go beyond pizza," I said. "I mean I enjoyed it, even if I couldn't pronounce some of the items on the menu."

"I don't mind spoiling my dates," Gran said, "I enjoyed it as well, both the food and the company."

I blushed a little at the compliment, before replying, "Same."

"My date looked very sexy in her new dress," Grandma said and I could feel her standing behind me, her hands reaching out to take hold of my waist and slowly stroke up and down.

"Same here," I responded. I felt nervous at her touch, anxious at my lack of experience compared to hers. Would she think me gauche or naive, or just inexperienced and amateur? But I also felt the excitement rising, if we'd flirted on Saturday whilst out it was nothing to the outrageous flirting during dinner, Grandma making clear that she was seeing me as more than a Granddaughter and me in return, hopefully, showing my own sexual interest in her. It seemed to have worked as she rubbed at my sides through the dress.

She had made the first move, I guessed I needed to make the second. I turned round, not breaking her touch with me, before standing on my tiptoes and pressing my head up to hers. She kissed down, her mouth opening as it reached mine and her tongue gently sliding forward. We had kissed on Saturday, but as we continued our lips moving soundlessly against the other, I realised that had been nothing compared to tonights. It was even more passionate, harder, pressing at me with a deep desire, but also sensual and soft, a lover's kiss taken willingly, not a brutal kiss of a teenage boy or an older man. Our lips lingered on each other, longer than before, enjoying the moment and knowing there was plenty of time. My hands moved round to Gran's hips, holding her like she was holding me, our hands massaging each other's waists through our dresses.

By the time we broke I knew the date was going well.

Certainly well enough to take a risk. I gave Gran a sexy smile, "I was thinking if you wanted to skip coffee, we could go upstairs to my room for a bit."

"I don't want you to feel rushed," said Grandma.

"I don't feel rushed," I reassured her and took her hands in mine, "I feel we're going at the right speed."

"Good," said Grandma. We kissed again, passionate and intensely, our mouths moving in partnership, moulding our lips into one. "Your bedroom?" Grandma asked with a smile when we broke again.

I nodded, "Yes," and the two of us went up the stairs into my room.

It was the typical teenager's room, with posters on the wall, old toys I'd not yet steeled myself to throw out in the wardrobe, with a few school books and more trashy [though readable] novels. I sat down on the bed, Grandma next to me, taking her hands in mine. For a moment we both sat there, me nervously, Gran, at least outwardly, cool, calm and collected. But I knew it was time, I wanted it and was ready. I moved in for the kiss, Grandma moving forward her mouth opening so that as our lips met her tongue was already probing forward and slithering over mine.

It felt good.

I moved my tongue, swivelling and arching it as I explored back into her mouth, my lips trembling as we kissed. Her thumbs were massaging my hand as we kissed, tracing little patterns on my skin. Then they were sliding up my arms, slowly and sensually, her long fingers lightly brushing at me, her tongue pressing forward. I gave a groan and shook my mouth free, tossing my head back as Gran moved her mouth downwards so she was kissing and suckling at my soft throat, her teeth gently grazing my skin as she slowly went round it. I could feel my excitement growing more, how far were we going to go, I wondered, whilst knowing I wanted to go further. My own hands went to her side, holding her in place so she wouldn't go. "Ooohhh," I moaned, "I want this Gran, I want you."

She gave a small laugh and transferred her grip to my waist, before sliding up to where the dress was cut and resting them on my naked flesh. She grasped me, her nails nipping into me, but I didn't mind, not as her mouth continued up under my chin, kissing me, licking me, sucking at my throat. Shivers of pleasure were vibrating through my body, from my pussy inwards. I could feel myself trembling, but it wasn't with nervousness, but excitement. Gradually Gran was pushing me backwards onto the bed, so my head was resting on the mass of soft toys that I hadn't the heart to put in the cellar. I gave a satisfied sigh as I settled among them as Gran continued to kiss me.

Down below one hand was transferring to my thigh, just above my knee at first, but moving upwards. She paused momentarily as she got to the top of my stocking, but I gave a moan and reached round to slip my hand down her back, encouraging her to continue. She kissed me again, our tongues entwining and our lips opening and closing together in a rhythmic dance. Then she shifted her mouth back down to my neck and let her hand continue its crawl upwards.

I gave a giggle knowing what she find there. Or rather what she wouldn't...

"You naughty girl," Gran smiled at me, "No panties."

"I thought I'd be okay without them," I giggled back.

"I'm not complaining," Gran agreed as she began to gently stroke my shaven sex.

I gave another heart-felt moan, I could feel myself getting warmer and then wetter, as her manicured nail scratched sensually at my itching slit. Automatically my legs seemed to be spreading, without any conscious thought from me, as if an animal instinct was opening them for my Gran's digits. She went over my lips and slipped one finger into my hole. I could feel the nail pressing at my wall, a tiny bit of pain submerged beneath the rising pleasure. "Ooohh, yes, finger my pussy, please, ooohh."

Slowly Gran was working it back and forth, her thumb reaching up to find my clitoral hood at the same time and stroke the bud. I gave another moan, I'd fingered myself often and rubbed my clit until I came even more so. But the difference between a DIY job and an experienced lesbian doing it was the difference between the Stars and the Sun. (A few guys had done it as well, but they had been so poor they hardly counted). Slowly she increased the pressure and I gasped louder, my eyes fluttering in my head as the excitement built up within me.

With her spare hand Gran's hand moved to the top of my dress, pulling at it. I wiggled and breathed in, helping her get it over my bountiful bosoms and down to my stomach. My tits trembled and shuddered as I shivered and shook under Grandma's expert and sexual touch. Her mouth was moving onto the nearest of them, latching on like she was the baby and I the Mom. She began to suckle and lap at the nipple, her teeth gently nipping on my soft flesh. "Ooohhh," I groaned excitedly, loving the way she sucked me in. "Lick my titties, Grandma."

"They're so big and luscious," Grandma lifted her head briefly, before moving to the second boob and giving it the same loving treatment as the first. I shuddered in ecstatic pleasure, luxuriating in her fingers and tongue. Grandma lifted her head again, "Undo me."

"What?" my head was in the clouds.

"Unzip me," she smiled, "The dress..."

"Oh," I giggled and reached round to find the zip, tugging it down. Grandma got up onto her knees, straddling me on the bed and pulled her dress up and over her head. She was wearing stockings and suspenders, though hers had panties, but, like me, hadn't bothered with a bra, her small tits more like a developing teenagers than a fully mature woman. But, small they might be, but they were delectably formed and felt even better as she lowered herself down so they were pressing on mine as she kissed me.

Her hand moved to my pussy again, except this time it was two fingers entering together, exploring my tunnel and jabbing at the walls as they did. I grunted in pleasure, shuddering underneath her as we kissed with a passion. My hands were on her naked back, hugging her close and dragging her down against me, so I could feel the hardness of her nipples as they pressed at the soft flesh of my own bosoms.