Grandma & Me Again Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like what you see Jim?" she asked.

"I do very much Becky. Did you find any shoes you might like to try on?" I asked.

"No but we each need some new stockings and we need to get daddy three pairs too." she replied.

Mel had boxes of stockings set aside for each customer so it was simply a matter of finding their box and asking how many pairs they wanted.

"Now give me three pairs from my box, mother three pairs from her box, and three pairs from daddy's box. I'll tell Mel we would like for you to deliver them tomorrow afternoon around three o'clock at our home." Becky said. "Now I have to pee and I want you to hold your hand under my cunt while I pee."

Becky knew I enjoyed playing with her while she peed so I followed her back to the restroom and as she sat down on the toilet, I put my hand between her hairy legs. The warm pee began flowing and her stream was strong. My hand was wet in no time at all.

When she finally finished she stood up, stuck her hairy belly in front of my face and said. "Now lick my wet hairy cunt and get all the pee droplets off the hair. Then suck my clit you motherfucker."

"That was what made the afternoon at the store so interesting. EmmyLou and Becky are real piss whores and I love seeing them because they wear very long stockings that nearly come clear up to their cunts. So now let's get back to the business at hand here. I think Rose wants me to suck her pussy. Am I right Rose?" I asked.

"Yes, yes, yes. I would love to have your tongue fucking my pee hole and cunt. Then you can fuck me with that long uncut prick of your and fill me up with your pollen." Rose replied.

We finished our drinks and snacks when Agnes told us she had to pee and was going out on the side porch and piss in the grass. When she finished she wanted me to take her to bed and fuck her before dinner arrived. Then we would eat and drink some more then I would fuck her again at bedtime.

We all went out on the porch and watched as Agnes spread her legs apart then spread her cunt lips wide open. Her pee dribbled out of her urethra to begin with then was followed by a very strong flow. The porch was wet in a heartbeat. Her pee was also running down her legs and soaking her stockings.

"Oh fuck. I just put these stockings on this afternoon and now I'll need to change them." she said as her pee continued to flow out her pee hole.

"We'll just take them off when I get ready to fuck you before dinner. Then you can put some clean ones on when we eat dinner." I told her.

"I think I'm going to check out Jim'd cock before we eat too. I'm anxious to suck his foreskin before he fucks me though, so I think I'll do that now." Rose said.

We went back inside and Rose and Jim headed for a bedroom and Agnes and I went to her bedroom.

"You fucking old piss whore. You should have spread your legs further apart then you wouldn't have had pee running down your thighs and legs. Now stand by your chair while I unhook your garters then I'll slip these wet stockings down your legs and dry them off. Then you can get onto the bed and I'm going to fuck you good and fill your cunt up with my pollen." I told her.

"I can't help it my pee ran down my legs dear. I had them spread as wide apart as I could. Now just get them off so I can feel your fucking cock inside my wet cunt. I'm horny right now and I don't know why, but I want your fat cock fucking me so hurry and get my stockings and girdle off." Agnes replied.

I unhooked all the garters then slipped her stocking down her legs being careful so I didn't cause a run. After I got them off, I pulled her garter girdle down and she stepped out of it. I told her I would find another girdle for her to wear when I got done fucking her and if she was real good, I would let her have another shot of whiskey as a reward.

"I'll be a good fuck darling. I will make your cock want to erupt inside my cunt and spew me with baby batter." she told me. "I'll enjoy a sip of VO after you fuck me." Agnes said.

Suddenly the door bell was ringing.

"Oh fuck. I wonder who that can be." Agnes exclaimed. "I'll slip on a robe and go see." she said.

When she answered the door I heard her exclaim. "Oh EmmyLou and Herb. How nice to see you. Please come in. I don't have any clothes on as John was just getting ready to fuck me."

"That's alright." EmmyLou said. "We knew Jim was going to be here so we thought we would stop by and see what is going on. We understand you sister Rose is here too."

"Come back to my bedroom and see John." Agnes said. "He'll be happy to see you."

Agnes stepped into her bedroom followed by Emmylou and Herb. EmmyLou was wearing her signature grey full fashioned stockings with black seams and heels. I presumed she was also wearing a garter belt to hold them up. Herb had brown full fashioned stockings on with black seams and heels.

"Let me take your coats." Agnes said.

Herb and EmmyLou both removed their coats then we could see Herb wearing a sheer black cut out bra with his long nipples protruding through the cups. He also was wearing a sheer black eight strap garter girdle to help keep his slight paunch tucked in. His anteater cock was dangling between his legs and Agnes remarked that when her sister, Rose, saw it, she would go ga ga over it. "Rose will want to touch it, play with it, and probably suck it." Agnes commented. Herb's outfit was complemented by his leather two inch pumps.

EmmyLou was wearing a raspberry colored garter girdle with eight straps to keep her grey stockings nice and tight. Her teats were encased in a sheer raspberry colored cut out bra and we could see her areola and nipples had both been rouged to make them darker. Her salt and pepper pubic hair was in full view and was showing down her thighs about eight inches. She was wearing two inch patent leather pumps. Because she was about six feet tall, she needed to wear low heeled shoes so she didn't tower over Herb.

Agnes told us she would be right back and went to get Jim and her sister Rose. While she was gone Emmylou moved over to me, gave me a long French kiss, fondled my cock, and told me she needed me to fuck her tonight

About that time Agnes came back with her sister and Jim.

Rose saw Herb's anteater cock and exclaimed. "Holy Mother of God. Where did that motherfucker come from? I can't believe any man has a cock that long and that big around. He'll stretch my cunt lips so wide open i won't have any room left for his pollen when he erupts in me."

"Yes you will Rose." EmmyLou said. "He fucks me with it all the time and I have plenty of room for his pollen. He really likes it when someone sucks it though, so you may want to do that."

"Right now I just want to feel it and pull his long foreskin back over his glans. I'm sure his glans will be nice and red as well as being moist." Rose replied.

"I think they will be Rose. I just washed his cock with some nice fragrant soap before we left to come here so I think his prick will smell nice. Herb keeps it pretty clean most of the time anyway." EmmyLou replied.

With that Rose got on her knees and began gently fondling Herb's nuts, which were hanging down around his thighs. Then she took hold of his cock and began stroking it ever so gently, drawing his very long foreskin back a little at a time. After about the fifth time she had it pulled back so the head of his cock was exposed and, as she had predicted, it was nice and red as well as being moist.

"Oh Holy Mother of God." she said as she stuck her tongue in Herb's pee slit. "I just have to give it a suck or two. I've never seen such a magnificent piece of meat on any man before. You are so fortunate EmmyLou. You get to play with this motherfucker anytime you want to." With that, Rose simply enveloped Herb's cock in her mouth and began sucking on it.

"Don't suck me too hard Rose. I don't want to erupt quite yet because it takes me a little while to reload and I want to fuck you tonight. I haven't had any new pussy in quite awhile, so you will be a new fuck for me." Herb told her.

"Did Jim tell you what happened to me at Mel's store this earlier afternoon?" EmmyLou asked.

"No. I haven't had a chance to tell them yet Emmy." Jim replied.

"Becky and I needed to look at some shoes but also needed to get some new stockings. When we got there I needed to piss so badly. I just told Jim to follow me to the bathroom and when I was about ten feet from the toilet I couldn't hold it any longer and pee began running down my legs and leaving a trail on the floor. I barely got my skirt up when I began gushing in the toilet. My pussy was soaking wet and I was glad I had gone 'commando' to Mel's store. Jim helped me wipe my soaking wet pussy and dried off my wet stockings with a towel. Meanwhile, when we went to find Becky, she was sitting with her skirt over her knees about four inches and her legs spread wide apart ready to give Jim a very nice view of her coal black haired cunt." EmmyLou told us.

"Oh how exciting it must have been to have pee running down your legs." Rose exclaimed. "I've had that happen to me a time or two and the warm pee felt so good as it ran down my legs I thought I would climax right there. It must excite you guys to listen to us say that because you're all getting erections now."

Agnes reminded us that dinner would be arriving shortly and we might want a cocktail and snacks beforehand. So we left her bedroom and headed to the eating area for drinks. Rose was holding Herb's cock, Jim was playing with Agnes's ass as they walked and EmmyLou had ahold of my cock.

Agnes wanted a shot of VO and a beer. Rose and EmmyLou wanted a glass of Chardonnay. Jim, Herb, and I were having VO Manhattans. EmmyLou put some crackers and cheese on a platter and we sat down to have a snack and drink before dinner arrived. It was nice to see all the bare teats on Agnes, Rose, and EmmyLou at the table. Such nice large teats with long nipples to easily nurse on.

"I simply cannot believe my luck to come to my sisters home and find all these men with long anteater cocks just waiting for me to play with them and fuck them. How can I be so lucky?" Rose asked.

"We get together quite often." EmmyLou remarked. "We women all seem to enjoy the sight and feel of a long schlong in our cunts. Even Herb and my daughter Becky enjoys a good fucking from a couple of the men and if you think I have an abundance of pussy hair, you ought to see Becky's cunt hair. Coal black and you can't see her cunt lips there is so much of it."

About the end of her second drink and Agnes gleefully announced she needed to pee, like it was something unusual. She wanted to go out on the patio right off the eating area, so we all got up and went out with her. She arched her back, spread her hairy cunt lips wide apart and began dribbling on the patio. Suddenly the dribbles became a full blown torrent and piss was flying everywhere and making a huge splash on the cement. Jim told her he wanted to lick her wet cunt when she finished peeing.

"I'm almost finished Jim so come stand in front of me and when I finish I'll bend my knees a little more and you can lick my wet cunt." Agnes told him. "Then we can all go back inside and finish our drinks."

Jim got in front of Agnes and she let loose with a few spurts of pee right in Jim's mouth. Then he slipped his tongue inside her furrow and began licking her wet cunt until he had licked off most of the pee spots on her cunt.

He got up and Agnes pulled her hands away from her cunt and said. "OK. Let's all go back in and finish our drinks. Dinner will be here momentarily."

Once again as we went inside Rose had to take Herb's cock in her hand and walk inside holding on to it.

Agnes said she wanted another drink, so I fixed it for her. EmmyLou and Rose indicated they wanted a refill on their wine, so Herb pulled them each another glass. When he set Rose's glass in front of her he reached out and played with her right teat and whispered to her that he wanted to nurse her later. Rose just smiled at him and nodded 'OK'.

Dinner arrived and I paid the delivery man. It was a delicious prime rib, baked potato, salad, and cheesecake for dessert. coffee and we were all set. By the time dinner was over it was nearly eight o'clock and EmmyLou said she needed to piss. We all went out on the patio again and she spread her fat cunt lips open and bent her knees and began pissing. She must have sprayed an arc at least four feet out in front of her and then she dribbled on the patio. I went to her and ran my hand through her wet hairy cunt. Then Agnes decided she needed to get rid of some beer, so she spread her cunt open and began pissing. When she finished Jim ran his hand through her wet hairy pussy.

Rose said to Herb. "Don't you need to piss too Herb? After two Manhattans and two cups of coffee?"

"I guess I could." Herb replied. "Do you want me to piss through my foreskin?"

"Yes. Just like your prick is now." Rose replied. "I want to hold it though."

Herb told Rose to hold his cock and he began pissing through his long foreskin. Rose moved his cock around so he was spraying the grass, shooting his piss up in the air, and making the patio all wet. When he finished pissing Rose squatted down and took his cock in her mouth and began sucking it again, clearing all the excess pee from beneath his foreskin.

"Oh you big motherfucker. I can't wait to have this prick stuffed in my cunt and have you shooting a load of your baby batter in me. I'm ready to go to bed right now because it has been a long day for me." Rose said.

We all went back inside and Rose told us she and Herb were going to go to bed but she was going to fuck his nuts off him before they went to sleep. Rose took Herb by his cock and off they sauntered toward a bedroom.

EmmyLou told me she was tired too and wanted to get to bed. So we headed for my bedroom. "Do you have pee pads on your bed John?" she asked.

"Yes I do. I have two of them on my mattress." I replied. "Why?"

"Because I'm going to ride your fucking cock and I have a

bladder that is about half full and I may decide to piss on you while you're fucking me." she replied.

"That would be a lot of fun." I told her. "Get me all wet while my cock is embedded in your fat cunt. I can just feel it now. You getting plowed with my cock and me getting soaked with your pee." I often wonder why you always wear grey stockings.

Do you have other colors you can wear too?"

"I wear grey stockings most of the time because they are a neutral shade and with my long legs they don't make me look taller than I am. I have a few other pairs that are beige, navy blue, and black. I have a couple of pairs that are Manhattan heel pattern that Herb finds sexually stimulating. He likes me to wear them when we go out to dinner or dancing so I can show them off. He almost always gets a hard on when he watches me putting them on and fastening the garters to them." EmmyLou responded. "Now let me play with this schlong of yours and then you can try and breed me."

I laid on the bed and EmmyLou came up over my face with her cunt lips spread apart. I could see her distended pee hold and her clit and as she lowered her cunt over my face I focused and closing my lips over her clit so I could suck on it.

"Oh you motherfucker. I needed that before you fuck me. It feels so good when you suck my clit. Now get your mouth on my pee hole and I may give you a little drink of warm pee." EmmyLou said.

I moved my tongue down until I could feel the opening to her urethra and tried to slip my tongue inside it. I could only gt the tip of my tongue inside the opening but that was enough for her to give me a drink of her warm pee.

"That's enough of that." she said as she moved own my body. "Now I'm going to impale myself on your cock and I want you to fuck me good and hard. I'm really horny and want to be bred if I can be."

With that she slipped her wet vagina down on my cock and wass fully impaled on my eight inches.

"Oh you motherfucker. Your prick feels so good in my cunt. It isn't straight like Herb's is. Yours is curved like a scimitar and reaches places in my cunt that his doesn't reach. Now fuck e good and make me have a few climaxes." she said.

I moved my cock up and down in her wet cunt and I could feel the fresh moisture seep out a he had a climax or two.

"That feels so good. Just keep fucking me like that darling." she said.

I could feel my climax building and she must have too. "Let me have that warm creamy semen orf yours anytime honey. I'm ready for a huge climax and then a little pee on you." she told me.

"I'm coming Emmy. I can't hold back any longer." I erupted and thought I had blown the head of my cock off inside her cunt. I must have shot five or six ropes of semen in her cunt then it just began dribbling out the tip of my cock.

"Oh God. That feels so good and your cock is so long and fat. I don't know how I got all of it in my cunt." she replied.

She had no longer said that then I began feeling something warm around my groin and nuts. The whore was pissing all over me like she said she might. It was nice and warm and she kept it up for about fifteen seconds.

"Does that feel good you motherfucker?" she asked. "I've got lots more piss in my bladder if you want me to keep pissing on you."

"It feels very good and I love having my cock stuffed in your very wet cunt, but I think you've peed on me enough for right now." I replied.

"Then let me get off of you and get a pair of Directoire Knickers out of my bag so I don't mess your bed up too badly tonight. I'll just slip them on and your seed can dribble out of my cunt into them. Then I want you to nurse me and I'll fall asleep." she said.

EmmyLou got off the bed, went to her overnight bag, found a pair of raspberry colored Directoire Knickers that matched her garter girdle and bra and came back to the bed.

"Oh shit." she exclaimed. "Your fucking semen is already running down the inside of my thighs. I need to get these on quickly so I don't leak all over the place."

"I'll hold the legs open for you and you just step into them." I told her.

I took them, held them open for her and she held onto my shoulders as she stepped into them. I quickly pulled them up tight against her twat and she pulled the legs up as far as she wanted them.

"There." I said. "Now you can leak to your heart's content. Now get back in bed so I can suck your teats and we can get some sleep."

I nursed her right nipple for about five minutes then determined she had drifted off to sleep.

Meanwhile in Agnes's bedroom Jim was lying on his back and Agnes was on her knees between hi legs with his elongated prick stuffed in her mouth. She was giving him a good blowjob when all of a sudden Jim cried out. "Agnes, you fucking cocksucker, I want to stick my prick in your hairy old cunt and fuck you good."

So Agnes let go of his prick, laid down in the bed, and Jim got between her legs.

"Now spread your hairy old cunt lips wide open and guide my cock into your cunt." Jim told her.

Agnes spread her legs wide apart, then her cunt lips wide apart, and held Jim's cock right at the opening of her vagina. She guided it in for him and he shoved it in her cunt as far as he could. Agnes just squealed with delight as he began fucking her.

"Oh you big motherfucker. I have so wanted you to fuck me lately. John gives me a good fucking almost everyday when his daddy is away, but I need a new cock once in awhile to make me feel good too. Your prick is a little different than John's and his daddy's. Now fuck me good with it and erupt inside of me and fill my cunt up nice and full of semen. Then I'll slip on a pair of briefs and we'll get some sleep for awhile."

Jim fucked her good and hard with his long cock and finally after a couple of minutes, he told her he was going to blast off inside her cunt.