Grandma Jolene keeps the Faith Ch. 07

Story Info
Jake sexually dominates his Evangelical Grandmother.
3.7k words
4.47
23.9k
22

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Grandma Jolene's Sunday Service"

===========================================================================

When one is using Christian Theology to blackmail his Grandmother into sex, it's going to get a little weird. Rather, it MUST get a little weird. Have you ever actually read the Bible? It's bizarre as hell! I mean, if you had never heard of it and just came along and started to read the damn thing, you'd crack up laughing. But I was stuck in Verdanna County with my Evangelical hot Grandma Jolene and my worthless Grandpa Wayne and I was 20 years old and bored. So I boned up on my Bible, spun a web of Patriarchal bullshit, and then boned my Grandma Jolene. (You can read about the details in previous chapters.)

Seducing her was easier than you'd think, as my asshole Grandpa ignored her sexually and showed her nothing but contempt, which left her lonely as hell. At 60 she had kept her rockin' figure, a figure she had gone to a lot of pains to hide in her role of Church Matriarch at the Tennessee Valley Church of God in Christ and God Again. You know the look: ankle length dresses, buttoned-up long sleeved shirts, bland sweaters, sensible shoes, her hair simply put up in a bun or tied in a kerchief. Sadly, all these things failed to hide those 38-D tits and that curvaceous ass from my young, horny eyes.

It had been my pleasure, and religious duty, to show Jolene a number of sexual practices she hadn't been familiar with. All day and night, I made her the subject of my attentions and deprivations ( also read previous chapters). However, on Sundays we performed the central ritual of her sexual bondage to me. It's a bit intense, but I am beginning to enjoy it more than I thought I would.

Jolene's Sunday always begins at 7:30 AM and ends at 3. She spends the entire day at the sanctuary, helping with the services and pretty much all the Church committees. The Tennessee Valley COGICAGA actually did a lot of good for the poor and needy in the County. I'd actually respect them, if they weren't Fundamentalist nut-jobs. Also every Sunday my Grandad goes fishing with his friends for the entire day, so when Jolene got home, we had the entire house empty to ourselves.

I had been home for a while, waiting for Jolene and getting everything ready. I heard her come in and walk towards my back bedroom. She knocked softly on the door, and I told her to enter. She came in and shut the door quickly behind her and pressed herself up against it. She was wearing an ankle length navy blue skirt with a blue blazer and a prissy blue vest. She had a scarf and cravat thing that covered up her neck, and she even had white gloves, which meant not an inch of skin was showing, except for her face. Her green eyes were huge behind her cat's eye glasses and she was trying hard not to show how turned on she was. Her wrinkles danced around her mouth as she unconsciously licked her lipstick-free lips and fidgeted in her black no-heeled shoes. I said nothing. Sitting in my chair eight feet away, I just watched her, peered at her. Finally I stood up from the chair and spoke to her.

"Jolene, have you come to receive your patriarchal sacrament?"

"..y-yes."

"Louder please, The Lord likes to hear his supplicants!"

"Yes!"

"Have you attended the services of the faithful?"

"Yes."

"Have you kept to the way of the path?"

"Yes."

"Are you ready to be relieved of your sins?"

Jolene gasped a little. "Yes. Yes, Please." She almost wiggled where she stood.

"Then as thy household lord, I will lay unto you, and deliver you God's punishment for thy sins, and thy reward for your duties accomplished. Turn around and put your hands against the door." As she did, I pulled out a leather bound case, opened it's metal clasps, and removed a two foot length of a willow branch: the classic switch. I placed the switch against her ass lengthwise and caressed her plentiful buttocks. Her wonderful round ass was well muscled from a life time of country living, and the layer of fat her age had added to it only made it sexier. The sensuous circles of the thin wood sent a shudder throughout her entire body.

"The safe word is 'mercy'. Do you understand?"

She nodded vigorously.

"You remember the price for mercy?"

She nodded again, even more vigorously.

I dragged the long, flexible stick across her Church-suit encased body, watching her writhe and anticipating the sweet release to come. I gave her a soft flick across both ass cheeks, and then another. With my other hand I fondled her ass, squeezing it gently, bringing the blood to the surface of the skin. I then gave her a medium whack with the switch, which made her squeak, so I gave her another, and that made her moan. The swishing sound of the willow switch cutting the air was as sexy as the smack of the wood across Jolene's ass. I gave her three more good strokes.

Swwiiisssh. THWACCK

"Unngghhh...."

Ssswwwishh. THWACK.

"ngh! unh..unh.."

I cut the air twice with the stick without making contact with her ass, making her twitch each time. Then, without warning...

THWACK

"Ohhhh..God!"

Her knees were trembling and she was gasping for air, all while pressing her body against the door so luridly I had trouble remembering my sacred duty.

"Now lift your skirt up."

She started to turn around.

"No, stay facing away from me. Lift your skirt up over your ass." With some effort, she managed to pull her skirt up by scrunching it in her fingers. It took a little time, but that's what I wanted. As the cloth rose up her legs, she reveled unflattering pantyhose and large white panties, the kind I had forbid her to wear except on Sundays. Inch by inch she raised the curtain on that wide, mature Granny ass! An ass that was already showing soft pink stripes from the switch. It was such a nasty sight, this proper Church lady, holding her dress up on her hips, swaying her bottom in the air like a cat in heat! I gave her five quick whacks on her ass and thighs.

"Oh Lord, Oh, my. Oh Jake, Please!"

I gave her five more.

"Oh Jake Mercy! Please, Mercy!"

I stopped and put down the switch. "Come and receive your mercy, woman." She came to me and fell to her knees, right in front of me. Her hands feverishly undid my belt and zipper and freed my hard cock from my pants. She slurped it into her mouth with out any ceremony, whimpering like a puppy on a teat. Her hands grabbed my hips and held me in place while she began to fuck my dick with her wrinkled mouth. Back and forth, up and down she went, creating a slick froth of spit and saliva which dribbled down onto her virginal vest and coat. I took off my shirt and tossed it aside, revealing my tanned 20-year old chest. Her eyes were riveted on me, staring at me from below. I felt her fingers dig into my ass, and as her whimpers became growls she relentlessly swallowed my cock over and over again. Damn! She was getting too good at this part of our little ritual. It was only a few weeks ago that Jolene barely found the courage to give my cock a little lick, and now she was giving Nina Hartley a run for her money!

I lifted her to her feet before she could make me cum, which was becoming a danger as her sweet lips caressed the crown of my dick while she stroked my shaft with both of her gloved hands. She staggered to her feet, a little dizzy from her exertion and her face frozen in blank expression of lust. Her eyes were boring into mine, but not with a challenge, but with total submission to my will, to the will to the Word of God.

Hey, it's her religion, not mine. Blessed be, brother.

It was time to begin the serious part. I untied her scarf and flung it over my shoulder. Then I took a firm hold of the back of Jolene's neck and pulled off her coat, throwing it to the floor.

I spoke to her in a deep voice, resonating with menace and power. "This House is bound to the Lord, you are bound to this House by his word, and are thereby bound to serve the word of the lord through his chosen instrument." From my case I pulled out an old carpet knife with a wooden handle and a short, curved blade. I lifted it to her eyes, and the down to the top button of her vest. In one slash, I pulled the knife down to cut all five buttons of her vest. Jolene gasped and took a step back as her vest fell open.

"Do not back away from your bondage, woman!" I shouted as I set down the knife. I spun Jolene around and gave her three hard spanks on her ass, making her howl with pain. I then flipped her back around to face me. "Be still or the next ones will be harder." She froze in place, even attempting to stifle her breathing. Picking the knife back up, I cut the buttons off her shirt off one by one, delighting in the sound of the plastic pinging against the steel blade as each button fell to the floor.

"I take from you all things of this world. You will be naked before the Word of God. Lift your arms over her head." She did so, and I kicked her feet wider apart, brusquely, like she was just an animal, a thing to be pushed into place, shoved into compliance. I had to be a little rough, as her blowjob had almost taken the power from the relationship. I had to be in control, and she had to give it to me, or else this ritual was meaningless.

Pinching up the pantyhose near her thigh, I carefully cut a hole in each leg, and then used my fingers to rip a seam all the way up to her waist. I loved the sound of tearing nylons, and I made more of those delightful ripping noises as I pulled the remainder of her pantyhose down to her feet. Jolene caught her breath with every rip, but managed to stay still. Which left those hateful, huge Granny panties. I pulled the elastic back and then slid the blade between the fabric and her skin. I jerked hard, turning the panties into garbage. I then made the same cut on her other hip, and yanked the ribboned cloth from between her legs and dropped it into the growing pile of destroyed clothing.

She was now wearing nothing but her gloves and her bra. Both were old fashioned, of another era, reeking of propriety, manners and restraint. But the rest of her, the rest of her glorious naked body was glowing with lust and replete with all the curves I longed for.

"Take off your brassiere and hand it to me."

I couldn't cut it off her. I had to make her give it to me. Without force. However I knew she would have trouble doing so. I watched her eyes grow concerned as her hands fumbled behind her. You see, she still had her gloves on which made her fingers too smooth to undo the heavy clasp.

"I said take off that brassiere!"

She started to fumble faster. "But...I can't....it's the..."

I grabbed her hair and pulled her to me. Placing her face three inches from my own, which meant her big tits were now pressed against my naked chest.

"Why isn't your brassiere in my hand?" I breathed into her ear like a villain from an old movie. She whimpered. I reached around and gave her a tremendous smack on her ass. She yelped and pressed herself closer to me.

"WHY? Say it!"

"My gloves! I can't get the bra off with these gloves!"

"Such a vain woman." I gave her another tremendous smack on the opposite cheek. She yelped louder and went slack in my arms, leaning against my body, pressing her naked skin hard against me. With a handful of her hair in my fist, I slowly pulled her slowly back away from me.

"Give me the gloves, and give them to me slowly."

I walked to the edge of the bed and sat, watching Jolene start to take off the gloves.

"Use your teeth. The way strippers do. The way sluts and temptresses do."

Jolene gulped and hesitatingly brought her hand to her mouth, where she bit the end of the glove on her forefinger and pulled it about halfway off. She then moved on to the next finger, and in an even more sultry fashion, opened her lips and brought her white teeth down slowly on the cloth, keeping her lips curled back, and pulled her hand away from her mouth. As she continued, her hips began to sway a little. Her shoulders began to move along with her hips, and by the time she had finished all ten fingers she was rocking her hips from side to side and reaching behind her to take off that damned bra without any encouragement from me. My God, this Granny was a natural slut! Her 38D's were just pendulous enough to be a real turn on as she shimmied like a Go-Go dancer from the 60's...in fact almost exactly like the Go-Go dancers from the Sixties. A tiny smile appeared on her lips as my eyes travelled over her body. Whoa! Hold on! She was taking the dominant energy again! Being the center of my lust! Just the way a natural slut would. Damn, she was good!

I sprang off the bed, grabbed Jolene and laid her on the mattress. At each corner I pulled out the simple leather straps I had been hiding underneath the bedding and bound Jolene, first her wrists and then her ankles. She tensed up as I did, knowing better than to fight me, but aware she would no longer have any chance to wrest the upper hand from me. She was now tied spread eagle to my bed. I stripped naked and pulled a cat-o-nine-tail out of my case. I shook it's many black leather strands loose as I gripped the dark handle in my fist. Jolene's eyes went wide. It was the first time she'd seen one. I trailed the Cat-o-nine across her stomach, her tits, her shoulders, her thighs, luxuriating in the sweet sound of her gasps and little pops of breath as I teased and tickled her. She writhed and twisted under my touch, testing the limits of the leather restraints.

"Remember, you are not to have an orgasm without my permission." I told her.

"I rememb...oh!!"

Before she could finish I gave her spread open pussy a light whack with the Cat.

"The Ten Commandments. Say them with each lash." I commanded and gave her another whack on her pussy.

"You shall have no other God before me!" Jolene screamed.

I begin to administer nine more lashings on her pussy, each a degree harder than the last. Her thighs bucked and her hips twisted with each swipe of the black- fringed whip as she screamed out each commandment at every stroke of my Cat.

"OOOAAarrrgh! Thou shall not covet! Oh, Jesus yes! yes!"

Since that was the last commandment, it was time to move on to her tits.

"Now with every stoke, say a name of one of Jesus' disciples." With a light hand, I flogged her left tit. "Timothy! Timothy!" I flogged her right tit. "Simon called Peter!!"

As before, I went harder with each stroke, which only seemed to make Jolene more horny and desperate. By the time she had screamed 'Judas' as loud as a screeching tire at Nascar rally, her pussy was glistening wet and my cock was as hard as a rock. I threw the cat-o-nine-tail back into the case and climbed on top of Jolene. "Don't you dare cum, woman. Don't you dare!"

"No, no, no! I won't, not unless you tell, me. Right? Because you will tell me to, right?" She was pleading, begging, both her arms and legs pulling against her restraints. I watched her muscles flex and relax in their struggle, and somehow managed to get even more turned on.

"Silence. You have no right to have an orgasm. Only through pleasing me, or my whim, will you be granted any pleasure."

"Oh, no! Please, you said..."

"Silence!" I slide my cock along her wet pussy, rubbing her clit as I did so. Jolene froze and hissed in pleasure.

"Oh yes, please touch me! Touch me, Please Jake! Touch me!", she pleaded between clenched teeth. I kept teasing her clit, poking it with the tip of my cock, sliding my shaft along it and then pressing down hard on top of it, all of which drove Jolene crazy! I finally brought my cock down to the entrance of her pussy and placed the smallest bit of the tip inside. Jolene struggled to make her hips come forward to get more of my dick, but I pulled back as she did. laughing at her frustration.

"PLEEAASE! Jake! Please fuck me!" She cried out. "I'll repent! I'll repent in any way you choose! Please, just fuck me!"

I leaned in close to her face, lightly pressing my naked body onto hers and putting about a half an inch more of my dick into her. "In..any way I choose?" Her wide eyes looked back into mine, full of need and desire.

"Yes Jake. In anyway you choose." She gasped out in complete surrender.

I smiled and started to slide my cock slowly into her, taking all the time I could, deeper and deeper, torturing her and myself with my slow passage to the deepest part of her womanhood. Jolene's pussy felt like home every time I fucked it. Surrounding my dick with it's soft velvet crush, my cock pulsated and throbbed inside her. I stayed in deep for a while, delighting in my Grandma's Jolene's perfect pussy. All too soon I pulled a little bit out, and began a proper fucking. I could enjoy myself fully tomorrow, but tonight was not just for fucking Jolene, but for fucking WITH Jolene.

I started with just a good medium paced fuck, which made Jolene happy as hell. She smiled and gently undulated as much as her leather bindings allowed. She stopped smiling when I sat up and began to play with her clit the same time as I fucked her. "No cumming, Jolene." I teasingly reminded her. Now she would have to resist cumming, instead of just enjoying a good fuck. She set her teeth and forced a blank expression on her face as I flicked and rubbed her clit while continuing to fuck her pussy. Only two minutes later, she was begging for me to let her cum.

"OOOOOOhhh GOD! Please! Please let me cum!"

I took my fingers off of her clit and slowed down my fucking to a crawl, pretended to think real hard, and then said quietly, "No."

"Nooooo! Urk!"

Her 'urk' came from the fact I had moved back down into a classic missionary position and thrust my cock balls deep into her. I needed to begin the hard fuck I had been wanting to give her all damn day. She felt so damn good! Every time I pushed my cock into her it was heaven. I closed my eyes and lost myself. I started to mindlessly fuck my Grandma hard and fast. The force of my body was shaking the bed and rattling the walls. I could hear Jolene moaning underneath my own grunts and growls, but I registered almost nothing else as I pummeled her pussy like a beast. I then sat up and put my hand on her chest and started a rabbit fuck, fast but so smooth her body didn't even shake a little bit despite my 8 inch cock slipping in and out of her like a piston. That was the hardest stroke for her to resist. It always made her cum, and she tossed her head from side to side and uttered one long protesting moan as I kept it up.

"OOhhh Goddddd! Please Jake, please let me cum!!"

"Hell No!", I said, breathing hard in the struggle to maintain my pace. Finally I relented and throttled down to a deep and slow grind. I leaned close to her tits, my mouth greedily licking and sucking on whichever nipple was closest. Jolene continued to pull at the leather straps and holler with frustration, a frustration that increased every time I loudly slurped on her big ole' Granny nipples.

"Oh yes, Jake, suck on them! They're yours, all yours!" That drove me to a titty frenzy! I clamped down and sucked as hard as I could while teasing the nipple with my tongue. Jolene shouted and arched her back, forcing even more tit into my mouth, filling me with lust and the need to shoot my load. She was amazing! God I loved fucking this old woman!

I sat up and looked her in the eyes. "Beg me to cum."

"Please, Jake, please let me cum on your manhood!" Jolene pleaded, tears of desire welling in her brown eyes.

"Are you mine? Will you cleave only unto me?"

"Yes! Yes Jake! Please let me cum!"

"Jolene, you may cum when I do."

"But, but when will that... oooohhhhh YES!"

I started my final fuck, thrusting my hips deep and gyrating in an upwards motion. It didn't take long until I felt my cock swell even thicker and I came into her for an eternity. Instantly, Jolene's pussy began to quake and shiver around my cock, making me cry out in pleasure, a cry that was completely drowned out by Jolene's screaming orgasm. Waves of ecstasy swept over both of us, as we gradually convulsed ourselves to stillness and silence.

12