Grandma Knows Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grandma reached down and guided me into her honey hole. (These were all new vocabulary that I picked up from grandma). The first thing I noticed was how warm and wonderful her love tunnel felt. Grandma began slowly humping me while I starting moving in synch with her and gradually picking up speed. I was fascinated by the arcs her swinging tits were making and I reached out to massage them. We were in high gear and grandma was yelling nonstop. She suddenly stopped humping and planted herself down hard on my dick. She was pressing down and wiggling with her clit pressed firmly against me. I started launching sperm rockets in her coochy (another grandma term) and she could feel the convulsions. She switched her wiggling into overdrive until she came with a grunt that transitioned into a scream. There's only one first time and for me, this one was a doozy. I didn't think it would be with my grandmother but I was a virgin no more. In that regard, she started looking better and better.

I was sweaty, out of breath and deliriously happy. Apparently I had been holding my breath while I came down the home stretch. We both had big smiles. Grandma handed me the towel and I wiped our juices from her crotch. She spread her legs while I got a close up look at her parts. Grandma reciprocated and nuzzled my crotch with her face after drying me off. I had a wonderful feeling of elation. I thought about it and realized that I felt like man. A powerful man.

Grandma said, "Let's go to bed. You can sleep with me tonight."

With the sex and champagne, we quickly feel asleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night with a boner so hard I could have pole vaulted out of bed. It was screaming for relief. Grandma was sleeping on her back next to me. I didn't want to wake her up so I quietly lifted her nighty and positioned myself over her. I gently tried to enter her pussy without waking her, but that was really impossible. Grandma stirred awake and quickly realized what was afoot. She broke out in a big smile and pulled her knees up to facilitate entry. It took quite a few pokes to stimulate the juices before I was able to enter and pound granny like a jackhammer. It took a bit longer to reach the summit, but it was worth the effort as the sensation was powerful. When I came, I felt like I had unleashed torrents of energized sperm. It wasn't exactly a religious experience, but it was the first time I screamed "Jesus" when coming. I did feel like a man and was proud of myself and took pride in my pussy whacker (another of grandma's terms--she had a million of them). Granny indeed knew how to take care of my needs.

The next day was Sunday. When I awoke granny was already up and making breakfast. I staggered to the kitchen where she was cooking oatmeal. Coming up behind her, I reached around and grabbed her tits through her nighty, one in each hand, and not so gently squeezed. She turned her head around and we kissed. It was our first kiss on the mouth, though not very passionate. I told her how wonderful our evening and night was.

She agreed and said, "There's one thing that I'd like you to do and that is trim your fingernails. You really clawed my back last night."

I apologized, but grandma told me that she was happy that I enjoyed myself. I still had my hands on her tits and was massaging them. Granny tilted her rear end against me and started wiggling against my usual morning woody. It didn't take a minute before I was dog humping granny while she supported herself with the kitchen counter. Her butt was little but felt great. I came with a strong grunt and discharged my load in three strong thrusts. Granny turned around and kissed me on the mouth again, this time a little more fervently. We sat down to breakfast with me wondering what was happening with the sperm deposit I just delivered. Was it leaking out or sucked up? So much to learn.

We made love three more times that day. It was mostly my idea whenever I got a hard on. Granny was always receptive and we went at it like a couple of minks. Although we did the deed another three times, we each only came twice. I think we reached our limit. Grandma told me that she was going to take a couple of days off from relations. She explained that her snapper was sore as hell and needed recuperation. I wasn't very disappointed as my Mr. Happy had lost its zip. To say I felt manly was an understatement. I felt like superman and I had granny to thank for it. Then I recalled my father telling me my grand mom would make a man out of me. I wondered if this is what he had in mind.

Life returned to normal for us. We didn't have any more mating marathons, but I did visit granny almost every night. Some nights we made it a double. With granny's encouragement my wanker would resuscitate and we went at it again. Granny enjoyed the second round the most. I started wondering about important manly things like how much I was ejaculating. I felt like I was gushing a pint or more each time although a tablespoon was probably more realistic. I wondered how long it would take to fill up a gallon jug and then what I would do with it. Guy thoughts.

When granny first mentioned squatting in the fields and doing a dump, I was really shocked and never dreamed that I would be capable of that with another person present. In time this was almost a daily occurrence for each of us and was so routine that we seldom noticed it. I enjoyed peeing against a tree or into a bush. It felt sort of like I was handling a fire hose and had the mission to extinguish a blaze. It brought satisfaction when I produced a strong stream or when I peed for a long time. More guy stuff I guess.

When I had finished my fourth week on the farm, granny told me she had an old friend who could use a hand getting her place in order. She was willing to pay $300 for a week's work which included my room and board. Since the farmer's market would be closed the following Saturday for the July 4th holiday, I figured, why not and agreed to it. Her name was Martha Miller. She was a widow about 55 years old who lost her husband some years ago. She came to dinner on Sunday. The first thing I noticed was that she was really heavy. Of particular note were her gigantic breasts. They weren't well defined by her clothes but they were enormous. I don't know how she managed to transport them unless her bra was steel reinforced. However she was a pleasing person and we had an enjoyable evening and my mind stopped fixating on her jugs.

After dinner Martha drove us in her well-travelled pickup to her home. She lived in a small cottage on 8 acres. There was a vegetable garden for her own consumption and chickens that had to be herded into the coops at night. She canned the extra vegetables she grew and also the peaches from her trees. Much of heating over the winter was produced with firewood from her own property. She was pretty much self-sufficient living alone in a verdant dell. She reviewed the tasks she hoped I could help with. There were hundreds of fallen branches that needed to be gathered and burned. There were many areas of the house such as the roof shingles and damaged siding that needed repair or replacement. Lastly, Martha was hoping there would be some time left to get in some house painting. My work was cut out for me.

Work started early the next day. By midafternoon it was blazing hot and my energy was draining as I gathered the fallen branches some of which were quite heavy and were so large they had to be axed into smaller sections. Martha was weeding her vegetable garden and had a bandana around her head. She had a wicker basket with ice water which made the outdoor work bearable.

I took a break and walked over to a large maple tree and pulled out my dick from my shorts and began to relieve myself. It felt good and my eyes were closed and my head rolled back. I finished up and was startled and jumped when I realized Martha was standing behind me. I hadn't taken my regular behavior into account with Martha. I quickly shoved my guy into my shorts and apologized profusely.

Martha laughed and said, "Relax, my only concern is that you get cleaned up."

She had her basket with her and removed a wet wipe packet and opened it. Martha was on her knees and her face was right in front of my crotch. I was stunned when with no hesitation whatsoever, she reached over to my shorts and pulled them down. She then pulled down my jockey shorts and grasped my nuts with one hand and started wiping down my dick. She was quite thorough and, with a second wipe, started cleaning my balls. She had a firm grip on my dick while she worked them. I was so shocked I was speechless.

Martha looked up still gripping me and asked, "Would you object if I gave your equipment a more thorough cleaning?"

I was too shocked to say anything and Martha took that as a yes. She pulled me toward her and took my banana in her mouth. I was semi erect from all her handling and the sensation was heavenly. Martha really knew her business and while she bobbed her head she also wiggled her tongue on the underside of my stiffie. This was my first blow job and I couldn't believe how spectacular it felt. Martha asked me to tell her when I was going to cum.

A minute later I uttered, "Oh Martha, now."

Martha opened her blouse and pumped me with her hand until I exploded on her bare tits. I kept coming while she rubbed the head of my dick against her tits as it gushed love juice. The climax was so strong, my legs almost gave out.

Martha said, "I suspect you really enjoyed that. Would you mind helping me clean up?"

With that said, she removed her blouse entirely and handed me the wipes. I got to work cleaning the most incredible set of mammaries I had ever seen. Nothing on the internet compared. They were the size of dinner plates and hung down to her stomach. Martha was a big woman but her bazoons were definitely oversized. They were about 6 inches thick with huge puffy nipples which almost faced down. They felt like they weighed about 10-12 pounds each. I went about this task with enthusiasm wiping all areas. I was shocked to find that the underside of her tits were surprisingly hot where they rested against her chest. When I finished, I couldn't resist taking each breast in turn and sucking on the nipple. Martha held my head in her hands and moaned softly.

Martha said, "Let's call it a day and go inside and shower." They were welcome words as the house was air conditioned.

At Martha's direction, we showered together. No modesty issues here. Martha was a tall woman, about five nine or ten and really heavy-about 280-290 pounds. Her rippled backside was massive and her drumsticks were formidable. She didn't mention what was going to ensue but from her actions I could guess what was in store. She washed my privates thoroughly. She soaped the crack of my ass and fingered my butt hole. Another first. We dried each other off. Her ass was big and rippled and drying it was a challenge . She stood and spread her legs which I took as a sign to dry her pussy--a task undertaken with gusto. Drying her massive tits was no easy task either but one I was willing to take on. She did an admirable drying job on me with special attention shown to my manly equipment. Carrying our towels, we went to her bedroom where she turned down the covers and climbed in. I followed. She took hold of one of her tits and put it to my mouth. I took a brief break from sucking to nuzzle my face between her tits. I could actually put a tit over each of my shoulders. I wished I could have taken a picture. While I continued to suck, she started playing with my dick and balls. She told me that I had a really nice body and I basked in her praise.

It didn't take very long before I was hard and ready for action. Martha transferred her ministrations from me to herself rubbing her clit which was shielded by a cover of belly. I started worrying that I might not be big enough to get my dick past her thighs, but as it turned out, that wasn't a problem. While on her back, she raised her legs straight up, spread her legs a bit and her glory hole came into view, I slipped right in and started humping. Martha scared me a little when she started climaxing. Her cries were loud and deep and prolonged. I followed her and came in three hard surges. Martha gave me some hugs and kisses and seemed very happy. After a few minutes we said our good nights and I went to my room where I wondered if granny had pimped me out. But in a moment I quickly slipped into a deep sleep.

We made love almost every day. I did get an outside blow job one afternoon. I made sure Martha could see me when I whipped out my dick to pee. One thing I was grateful for was the education I received. Martha taught me about foreplay. I had never touched a vagina before and Martha showed me how to finger a woman to put her in the mood. It got me in the mood too! I also learned how to stimulate a clitoris which Martha especially liked. I really began to like Martha and my work there was very enjoyable. I was sort of sad when my week came to an end. Granny came to get me. Martha said many nice things about me to grandma during lunch (nothing about our intimacies) after which we hit the road for home.

Page 3

It was Sunday and I did my laundry and planned an evening of TV watching. I figured granny was pretty horny when she joined me on the sofa. The fact that she wasn't wearing any clothes was sort of a giveaway. She snuggled against me and I held her close while I massaged her tits. Granny stretched out some on the sofa and I decided to employ some of my new found knowledge. I started by massaging granny's mound and worked my way to her love button. I could feel it stiffen and I slid my finger down to her slit. It was moist and my finger slipped right in and could feel her wonderful warmth. Granny held me tight and luxuriated in her feelings. She started to undress me and I helped her. My overworked member was soft and granny started working on me but I only got semi hard. Then granny did a first on me. She took me in her mouth and went to work. It wasn't her first time--that's for sure. She wiggled her tongue so much, it felt like she had a mouth full of tadpoles. Then she went lower and started licking and sucking on my nuts. I got so hard my dick might have snapped if it received a sharp blow. I was ready.

Granny sensed it and told me, "Fuck me big boy."

Fuck her I did. I never pounded so hard before and granny never yelled so loud before. By the time we finished, we were both covered in sweat and out of breath. Granny looked at me, smiled and said that was a good one. We showered and called it a night. We slept together that night.

Life on the farm fell back into a routine. There was some catchup to do after being gone for a week, but granny kept up with the important things. I wondered how she would fare if I weren't coming back next year. We never talked about my experience with Martha. I accomplished a lot for her during my week, but Martha did a lot for me too. I never thought that a woman with so little sex appeal would have so much sex drive. It made me think that my options for finding sex partners was greater than I had imagined. The availability of sex had its effects on me. I no longer ached for sexual companionship. In fact, I seldom thought about it. I have to give Granny credit. She didn't turn me into a pussy-whipped wimp. She really was guiding me into manhood.

On Saturday morning on the way to the Farmer's Market granny told me she had received a phone call that morning from Tammy Williams (the smashing red head). Tammy asked granny if I'd be willing to spend a week as a companion for her daughter who was home from boarding school. She was going to discuss it with me when she came to the market today. Being a babysitter wasn't very appealing to me, but there was every likelihood that Tammy would give me a healthy remuneration. She had every appearance of being loaded with money. She drove a big Mercedes and was always beautifully manicured and smartly dressed.

I had mulled over the proposal and decided that I was going to decline. I felt awkward like I was going on blind date. When Tammy showed up I just melted. She was so beautiful, so sweet and so complimentary about what a gentleman I was, I couldn't say anything except that I'd be happy to meet her daughter. She knew where granny lived and said she would swing by on Sunday to pick me up. She was so effusive, whereas before I dreaded the experience, I now eagerly looked forward to it. Tammy was so gorgeous; she was almost a different species. Her looks were so extraordinary, you only saw them on models in magazines. Her eyes were especially alluring. They were like aquamarines. When you looked at them, it was like you could see into an inviting pool of desire. While I never got close enough to make the determination, it would be my guess that her body had the sweet smell of pheromones that would render a man helpless.

I struggled to get out of bed the next morning and staggered to the kitchen where granny was cooking breakfast. I had a stiffie and approached grandma from behind and gave her a hug. I kept hugging her rubbing my salami against her backside. I figured that I wouldn't have any sex for a week and wanted to get a fix. To my surprise, granny pushed me off. She had never rebuffed me before. She told me that there really wasn't much time as I had to get showered and packed. I was disappointed but I knew I couldn't get anywhere arguing with her so I resigned myself to a week-long sexual hiatus.

I showered and dressed and came out to the living room where grandma and Tammy were enjoying a cup of coffee. I couldn't help but make a mental comparison between the two ladies. Granny was old, wizened, not very attractive and drably dressed. Tammy was the exact opposite being young (40s), beautiful, alluring and smartly dressed. As much as I loved granny, I found Tammy exciting and desirable. I couldn't help wondering what her daughter was like. Tammy suggested that I need not pack a bathing suit as she had spare suits at the pool. With that I gave granny a hug and we were off.

Riding in her Mercedes was a nice experience. The ride was smooth and quiet and luxurious. Tammy told me that her daughter had been home for a month and didn't have too many childhood friends left in the neighborhood. That was one of the negatives with going to school in Switzerland. She only came home for Christmas and the summer and Tammy visited her a couple of times a year. Her father lived in Luxembourg and she was able to visit him frequently. I asked if Tammy missed not having her daughter living with her. She said she did, but they were very close, much closer than most mothers and daughters and they made the most of their time together.

We pulled up to a mansion constructed of stone and brick. Tammy pressed a button on the car console and the gate to the estate slowly opened and we drove up the long driveway to the garage.

Tammy said, "Don't bother to get your things from the trunk, Margie will do that later."

Margie was the cook and housekeeper. Her daughter's name was Deidre. Deidre, what a beautiful name. Tammy said that it was a little early and suggested that we go directly to the pool. Sounded like a plan to me. There was a pool house where we changed. There were piles of bathing suits, towels, etc. I slipped into a speedo and met Tammy pool side. God she was gorgeous. She had a one-piece bathing suit on and a bathing cap covered with colorful flowers. Her figure was spectacular with just a tiny bulge in her abdomen. She had to be working out because her body was toned. She was also a great swimmer putting me to shame. She said she had been a competitive swimmer at her family's country club. We swam and sunbathed until Tammy said that it was time for lunch and suggested we go in.