Grandma Knows What She Wants (Pt. 01)

Story Info
Lusty grandma and hunky grandson discover mutual attraction.
3.5k words
4.27
34.6k
61

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,127 Followers

"My god, Sally," George Herbert's voice screeched from the doorway. "What are you doing?"

Sally, George's wife of more than three decades, twisted her head over her shoulder.

"What does it look like I'm doing, George," she panted, her face flushed. "I'm fucking."

As George sputtered behind her, Sally turned back to the twenty-something guy beneath her.

"Ignore him, baby," she huffed. "Just keep doing what you're doing."

The young men's eyes met hers, round with surprise. Barb leered at him and shook her wide hips around the cock wedged inside her.

"Go on, Shane," she grunted in rhythm to her swinging hips. "Keep... on... fucking... me!"

Shane blinked and his hips returned to their deep, deliberate rhythm.

"That's it, honey," Sally muttered before dropping her mouth back onto Shane's. "Mmmfffake Mmmffomma haffffpy."

The big dick bouncing in and out of her obeyed the command and Sally mashed her big tits harder against the younger man's taut, smooth chest. She was in heaven and old George wasn't going to deny her what she wanted. As she and Shane - - who until only an hour ago had just been the college kid renting the tiny apartment above the garage - - banged and bucked together, Sally squeezed her eyes shut and felt her climax sweep her upward, her body bubbling with pleasure and her consciousness dwindling to a single burning ember of awareness.

When she was done with Shane, she left the young man gasping in bed and wrapped a nightgown around herself. Downstairs, she made her way to the kitchen on bare feet, her body completely relaxed and satisfied.

She snorted when she caught sight of George, sitting at the kitchen table drumming his fingers.

"Sally," he whined. "This has got to stop. I mean... Shane... our tenant."

Sally waved a hand dismissively at her husband.

"We've been through this a hundred times," she said as she pulled two glasses from a kitchen cabinet. "I don't know what you're talking about."

George wheezed out a sigh.

"I mean," he answered. "It's one thing to fuck a stranger. It's quite another thing to fuck our tenant."

Sally laughed as she filled the glasses.

"A fuck is a fuck, George," she said, brushing past him. "A good hard cock is a good hard cock." She stopped and glared at him. "Not that you'd know anything about that."

George wheezed again and his shoulders slumped.

Back in the bedroom, Sally sat on the edge of the bed and passed Shane a glass of water.

"Uhhhhh," Shane mumbled, accepting the cold water. "Is everything okay?... I mean with your husband?"

Sally chuckled and placed her glass on the night stand.

"Don't worry about him," she murmured to Shane, her hand descending onto the cock hiding under the bed sheets. "He just likes to complain."

She stroked Shane and frowned. It remained flaccid and unresponsive.

She glanced at him with disappointment and his eyes trailed down to his groin.

"I guess...," he stuttered. "I guess I'm a little freaked out."

Sally breathed an exaggerated sigh.

"Well, baby," she said, removing her hand to pull her nightgown from her shoulders. "I guess you'll just have to make momma happy some other way."

Shane gulped and hurriedly moved his water glass to the nightstand next to hers.

"Come on, lover," Sally said, pushing her breasts up with her hands. "Show momma how much you love her."

Shane swiveled his eyes to the bedroom door and then back to Sally. With a weak grin, he lunged forward, bending at the waist to attach his mouth to Sally's big, firm breast.

"Hmmmmmm," she murmured, pressing her palm against the back of the young man's head. "That's it, baby. That's a good boy."

She squeaked when Shane's wet lips pinched her nipple.

------

It wasn't really George's fault, she reminded herself the next day as she pushed a shopping cart down the canned goods aisle of the grocery store. He was just getting old. Well, she paused, older. Seventy-two next year. Of course, he loved her. And, of course, she loved him. They'd been married since the week after she got her diploma from Southern State U.

George had just given up. Ever since he'd retired as the principal of the local high school - - almost a decade ago, he'd become less and less interesting. And, she nodded to herself, definitely less and less interested.

"Ah," she said aloud. "There it is."

She loaded a few cans of her husband's favorite soup into the cart and stopped in the middle of the aisle.

She had only grown more and more interested, Sally reflected. Not surprising, really. She'd always loved sex and George had always accepted her healthy libido, even if sometimes reluctantly. She would never have stopped at four children, for instance, if George hadn't insisted that they already had their hands full. And, despite his reluctance as the years passed, she'd always stayed faithful, despite the men leering at her and despite her needs.

She sighed. Just because he was a decade older than Sally. That was no excuse to deny her what she needed. She gripped the handle of the shopping cart and remembered that night about a year after George's retirement. It had all hit the fan then. While they were finishing up dinner.

"It's been months," Sally sniped as she cleared the dishes. "That's too long."

"Now, honey," George answered. "We're getting older.... It's only natural...."

She guffawed. "Natural for you. Unnatural for me."

She stamped her foot on the carpeted floor.

"I'm telling you, Mr. George Herbert. If you can't hold up your end of the bargain, I'll have to find someone who will."

George shrugged his shoulders.

When Sally carried through on her threat and started spending more afternoons away from home, returning with mussed up hair and disheveled clothes, he'd pretended it was nothing. He simply nodded at her from his recliner when she walked through the door smelling of sweat and musky sex. Silently, they'd reached a kind of agreement.

She relished all the attention. The men with their tongues practically hanging out of their mouths. Their eagerness to satisfy her. Their desperate pleas to meet again, and again. Especially, a year or so after she'd started dating outside her marriage, when she told George she needed an update. She was getting tired of watching her tits sag and her ass slump. That ring of fat around her belly jiggled a bit too much when she gazed down at her latest victim.

George grumbled a little when the medical bills started arriving. Two grand for a tummy tuck. More for the renovation of her big, soft tits. Lipo on her thighs and buttocks. A little trimming and tightening of her cheeks and eyes. It took a couple of years but even George had to admit, she hadn't looked better since the day they married. Striding into her early sixties with the body of a woman decades younger.

Her lovers certainly appreciated her efforts a lot more enthusiastically than George. She smiled to herself, pushing the cart down the supermarket aisle

Still, Sally had to admit, she'd found it a bit uncomfortable in the beginning. Her first lover had been a co-worker at the Department of Motor Vehicles. That lasted a couple of months. Then, she found herself focusing her attention on younger and younger men - - a pattern that had fueled her medical adventures.

Only a few years ago, she'd stumbled onto her longest love affair - - twelve months with the grandson of her neighbor two doors down, Betty Newton.

She'd really never liked Betty - - despite all the carpooling back and forth to school and sports events they'd shared over the years. Betty was too judgmental and too prim. And when Betty discovered Sally and her grandson fucking on a hot summer day next to the Newtons' swimming pool, Sally worried that poor Betty might have a stroke.

Betty banned her daughter's son from ever again stepping foot in Hadleysburg, and she and Hal packed up and moved away to Florida less than a month later.

Sally sighed, pushing her cart to the checkout counter and flashing a big smile at the cute guy behind the register. He smiled back and dropped his eyes to her chest. Sally gave him a little something extra to look at when she wiggled her torso back and forth as she unloaded her groceries.

This thing with Shane would probably have to end, she decided while the clerk bagged her groceries. He had gotten increasingly more timid since George walked in on them. And, she didn't have time for reluctant lovers. She was already married to one.

-----

She carried the groceries into the house.

George was napping in his chair and, just as she finished stowing away the vegetables in the fridge, she heard him stir.

"Ryan's coming down this weekend," he grumbled from the living room.

"What's that, darling?" She answered.

"Our grandson, Ryan," George replied, coughing sleep from his throat. "He's coming down for a visit on Saturday. Cathy called."

Sally found a pan and dumped a can of soup into it.

"That's wonderful," she shouted back at George. Even his hearing was starting to go. "Is he bringing Delilah or Dahlia or whatever her name is?"

"No." George cleared his throat some more. "Cathy says they broke up."

"Oh," Sally answered. "Poor thing. I'm sure he's heartbroken. Even though she was dumb as a rock."

She chuckled as she served George's soup into a bowl.

"Here you go, honey," she shouted. "Soup's on."

------

Ryan arrived around noon on Saturday and Sally had to admit, as she eyed her favorite grandson swaggering confidently up the front walk, he was a lot better looking than timid Shane. Taller. Thicker around the shoulders. That sandy brown hair he'd inherited from Cathy. The big brown eyes that reminded her of her own father. But that toothy smile. That was all his.

"Ryan, honey," she cooed as she wrapped her arms around him. "So glad to see you."

Ryan chuckled. "Thanks, gran."

He gave her a big squeeze and Sally yelped in surprise, her big tits squashed against his brawny body.

"Come on in," she said, grasping Ryan's hand. "Grandpa's napping, but I'm sure he'll want to say hello."

She led Ryan into the house and George struggled up from his recliner.

"Hello, buddy," George said, and the two men shook hands. "Great to see you, Scooter."

Ryan laughed and Sally grasped his upper arm in her hands.

"Stop it, George," she said. "He's a grown man now. Not some little calf."

George paused. "Well," he said, as he pulled his hand from Ryan's. "I guess you're right. Come on, bud, you must be hungry."

They sat around the dining room table, munching on the sandwiches she'd made earlier.

Sally watched Ryan closely - - chewing, smiling, laughing. Her eyes were especially drawn to his thick arms and the way his t-shirt stretched across his chest. He was definitely more appetizing than skinny, long-haired Shane.

Oops, she scolded herself. Probably not wise to go there. Still. Ryan was just her type - - young, full of vim and vigor, and cute as a button. If only, she thought, as she dropped her eyes to the plate in front of her. If only.... The thought lingered.

As she washed the lunch dishes at the sink, the thought returned. If only, what? She asked herself. If only he weren't her grandson. True, she reflected, but he was an adult now. Ready to graduate from college. He had a mind of his own. What if she pretended? Pretended that they were just a couple of strangers. She grinned as she dried her hands on a dish towel. She knew exactly what she'd do if they really were strangers.

Ryan got himself settled in the guest room while George took up his usual post-lunch position in the folding chair on the back deck. The summer sun was tonic for his stiff joints. She left him there and knocked on Ryan's bedroom door.

"Come on in," he answered.

Sally smiled as she entered the room. Ryan had changed into a pair of trunks and a tank top. Her eyes roamed over his brawny body, pausing to admire his trim waist and solid legs.

"Well," Sally began, settling on the edge of the bed. "You really have grown up."

Ryan raised his eyebrows and smiled. "I guess we all do," he replied.

She nodded.

They chatted for a while before Ryan announced he was going to take a quick dip in the pool.

"It is getting warm out, isn't it?" She said as she rose. "I might need a quick dunk myself."

"Sure," Ryan answered. "Come on, gran. Last one in's a rotten egg!"

He slipped by her and Sally's eyes couldn't resist appreciating his firm, shapely ass.

Five minutes later, she'd changed into the swimsuit she'd bought for the Caribbean cruise she and George had taken over the winter - - a silky, black bikini cut high on her thighs and low on her chest. She twirled in front of the bedroom mirror. Thanks, Doctor Pankowski, she murmured to herself as she admired the big pair of tits that floated on her chest. That guy was a structural engineer of the highest quality. She laughed and traipsed through the house toward the back deck and the pool.

George was working on a crossword puzzle in his lap. He grunted when he saw her.

Ryan floated on his back in the pool, the sun glistening off his bare chest and shoulders. She almost licked her lips in appreciation. Instead, she threw her towel onto a chaise and slipped her gauzy swim robe off her shoulders. She stretched her back, hoping to get Ryan's attention. Her grandson continued to bob serenely on the waters, his eyes shut, enjoying the water and the sun.

She frowned with disappointment but tip-toed down the pool stairs into the shallow end. The water was delicious - - cool and fresh.

As she stepped forward and the water flooded around her waist, Ryan snapped to attention. He opened his eyes and planted his feet on the pool bottom.

"Hey, good looking," he said with a grin. "Guess you're the rotten egg."

"Stop that." She splashed a handful of water at him and he ducked below the surface.

Before she knew it, they were frolicking together in the pool. Splashing each other and giggling like a couple of teenagers. Ryan dove under the water and slid between her legs, popping up behind her. She turned in the water to find his face only inches from hers and her bikini top brushing his chest. She raised a hand to splash him, but he pushed her arms to her sides.

"No you don't," he said, chuckling.

That was probably the moment. The fork in the road. Her grandson standing close to her. His big hands on her upper arms. Their two bodies brushing together. Beaming with enjoyment at each other. The sun beating down on their bare skin. Time froze.

Fuck it. Sally remembered saying that to herself quite clearly and distinctly. It wasn't every day you found yourself half-naked in a swimming pool with a hot young stud. She caught her breath.

Instead of retreating from him, she pushed up against Ryan, pressing her tits against his muscled chest and pushing her bikini bottom against the front of his swim trunks.

"What are you gonna do about it, big boy?" She huffed up at her grandson.

Ryan laughed. "You never know," he said, gently tugging her arms behind her back. A move which only managed to raise her tits higher until they almost popped out of her top.

Sally gasped.

"I might have to bend you over my knees and spank you," he continued with a leer.

Sally almost choked when she heard her grandson's saucy words. A wave of lust roiled across her belly.

"I'm not a bad girl," she flirted back. "Only a little... headstrong."

Ryan gulped and his crotch twitched against her. She grinned as his hard cock tapped her bikini bottom.

"Hmmmmm," she murmured. "Maybe you're the bad boy I've been looking for."

Sally's grandson gulped again and rolled his eyes in confusion. Obviously, his body was telling him one thing and his brain another. Sally could hardly control herself. She pushed her tits harder against his water-slicked chest and pressed her crotch tighter to his.

"Gran," Ryan coughed. "Really. I... I...."

Sally leered up at him, her breath quickening.

"Come on, tiger," she whispered. "Actions speak louder than words."

Ryan released her hands and stepped back. His smile collapsed into a dazed expression.

Drat, Sally cursed to herself. Was he really going to chicken out?

Fuck it, she repeated to herself.

She surged forward and wrapped her arms around Ryan's neck. He stood immobile as a statue. As she pulled herself tight to him, she glanced at her husband over his shoulder. George was studying his crossword, pen poised above the newspaper in his hand.

"I can feel it," Sally whispered into her grandson's ear. "And... it feels good."

She slipped a hand off his neck and pressed her palm against his trunks. She murmured in surprise. Her grandson was huge! Bigger than Shane, for sure. Dwarfing George. She squeezed his stiff cock beneath the nylon of his trunks.

"You like me, don't you baby?" She cooed into Ryan's ear. "Don't you, honey?"

A deep breath escaped his chest and gusted across her cheek. Slowly, his head nodded. She grinned as she stroked him.

"Good," she huffed.

"Show me how much you like me, sweetie," she whispered in a hoarse voice as she gave his dick a firm squeeze. "Put your hands on my tits."

Ryan gasped but his hands crawled onto her breasts.

"Hmmmm," she encouraged him. "Go on, baby."

His fingers flexed lightly at first but she put her mouth to his ear and nibbled on his lobe. Ryan's body trembled and his hands clamped onto her big tits, squeezing and pushing them together. Sally locked her legs around his waist and returned her arm to his neck, pulling herself hard against him. She rubbed her crotch against his swollen dick and Ryan responded with a grunt.

His hands had just pushed their way into her bikini cups when a chair scraped on the concrete pool deck behind them.

"Say," George shouted from poolside. "What are you two doing?"

Ryan pulled his face away from hers and his hands froze.

"We're not doing anything," Sally answered George in a breathy voice. "Ryan just saved me when I slipped."

Her grandson's eyes met hers. They were wide with panic. His hips pulled away from hers.

Sally sighed. Sexy mood officially broken. She slipped her hands to Ryan's chest and patted him. Her bare feet found the bottom of the pool.

"Jesus," she shouted back at George. "Don't you need to finish your crossword or something?"

She glanced around Ryan. George had risen from his chair and was creeping toward the pool. She pecked her grandson on the cheek and - - beneath the water - - she gave a quick pat to his obscenely thick cock.

"Yeah," Ryan said, turning to her husband. "Just putting my lifeguard skills to use, gramps."

George stood by the lip of the pool, regarding both of them with a furrowed brow.

"Uh huh," he said. "Good for you, Ryan."

He grabbed the railing that ran down the steps into the pool.

"I guess I could use a dip too," he grumbled as he navigated down the first stair, hand clutching the railing. "Might as well cool down."

Right then and there, she could have brained the old codger. How dare he ruin the moment between Ryan and herself. She frowned and smacked her palms on the pool water.

"Hold on, gramps," Ryan said, surging toward the shallow end of the pool. "Let me help you out."

George studied the stairs as he descended. Ryan reached him and offered a hand. He led her husband into the shallow waters.

She was still smoldering with anger when the two men waded toward her. Instead of greeting George, she glared at him, turned around, and paddled to the ladder at the far end of the pool. As she climbed out and dried herself off, she watched George doddering around the pool, his arms raised to keep himself balanced. Ryan hovered near him.

Oh well, she remarked to herself as her eyes slid over her grandson's shoulders and chest, at least she knew now that he was as interested as she was. She smiled as she remembered Ryan's big hands playing with her boobs. The ice had been broken. It was only a matter of time before the dam broke.

earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,127 Followers
12