Grandma Sits on My Lap in the Car Ch. 03

Story Info
This time it is his other grandma!
7k words
4.55
162.6k
171

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,987 Followers

"David, I wish you had told me this earlier."

I sighed, then I said, "I know, but how many times have I got to tell you. I only found out about it yesterday."

She was not happy, it might be best to end the call. I knew that in a couple of hours she would have calmed down.

"Mother, I have another call waiting. I will phone you back later."

Before she could reply I cut her off. There wasn't anybody else on the line, it was just my excuse to end the conversation. Yesterday had certainly been an interesting day. As I made myself a coffee I thought about what had happened.

It was mid-morning and I was sitting at my desk, just about to eat a sandwich, when my boss Charlotte approached me. She was smiling, but it looked forced. That was worrying.

"Mr. Harrington would like a word."

"Just one?"

Normally a quip like that would get a laugh, but not today.

As I walked to his office I was apprehensive, what had I done wrong? When I got to the door I checked that my tie was straight, then I knocked.

"David, thanks for coming to see me."

He made it sound as if it was by choice, but it wasn't, I had been summoned.

"Sit down, it's good news," then he smiled before adding, "You have been promoted."

For a few seconds I was lost for words, then I composed myself enough to say, "Thanks."

He then went on to explain that a vacancy had just come up for a supervisor. It needed to be filled quickly, and that I was the man for the job.

Then he corrected himself, "Sorry, I should have said person for the job."

Yes he should have, but he had got there in the end.

"Normally somebody who is only twenty one would be considered too young for such a role, however because of your excellent work so far we are going to take a chance with you," then I got a stern look from him before he continued with, "Don't let me down."

"No Mr. Harrington, I will not let you down."

I had sounded confident, but it was all bluster. I was already starting to get nervous about the new job.

"There is some bad news though."

He was now frowning.

"The vacancy is in the department you used to work for. You will have to leave head office."

"But I have only been here for six months."

He shrugged his shoulders before saying, "I realise it's a pain having to relocate again, but it's also a great opportunity."

He then went on to tell me even more bad news, my last day in the office was to be this Thursday. Today was Tuesday, so there was very little time to organise my move back home.

When I got back to my desk Charlotte was waiting for me.

"Mr Harrington told me about your new job this morning. It's good for you, but I am not happy about losing one of my best workers," then I got a nice smile from her before she continued with, "No, my BEST worker."

"Thanks Charlotte, I have mixed emotions. It's a good career move, but I have been very happy here."

She then explained why the move had to be done so soon. There was a big project starting next week, I needed to be there at the start. Also they had already got a replacement for me, and they were due to start Friday.

"They don't waste any time here. I leave Thursday and somebody will be sitting at my desk on Friday."

"Yes, but they will probably not be as good as you."

That made me feel guilty. I should be glad that Charlotte was getting a replacement straight away.

I gave her my best smile before saying, "Sorry, I shouldn't have said that."

"It's OK," then she added, "Now we need to discuss the details of your move."

She then explained that because it was the company's decision to relocate me, they would pay for my belongings to be transported, but where to? It would have to be to Mother's place. I could then take my time looking for a new apartment. Now we needed somebody to do the move. After forty minutes of ringing round there was nobody available at such short notice. Charlotte was getting frustrated.

"We might have to put your things in storage," then she quickly added, "Hopefully for just a few days."

I didn't like the sound of that, but then I had an idea.

"My Mother will move me."

"But will all your things fit into the car?"

"Yes, and Mother will be happy to do it."

I then smiled. She must have thought it was because I had come up with a solution, but it was because I was now hatching a plan to get Mother to bring Grandma with her. Would all my things fit into the car? Yes, but Grandma would have to sit on my lap again.

After our last journey we had only been intimate a couple of times. We were finding it difficult to be alone together. My girlfriend Jane was spending most of her free time with me, at her place or mine, so there was very limited opportunity. The last time was nearly two months ago when I went home to visit Mother. When Jane went out shopping with her, Grandma declined.

"You two go out, I would rather stay at home."

Nobody asked me, they just assumed I didn't want to go. As soon as they were out of the door I had my hands on her, there were no complaints from Grandma, she was as keen as I was.

"I thought they would never go. Now fuck me to a quick climax, then you can take your time in giving me another one."

She got her first one in five minutes, but she had to wait an hour for the next one. When they returned Grandma was watching television, and I was reading a book. Mother looked at each of us in turn, before saying, "You should have come shopping with us. We had a great time."

Yes, they probably did, but not as good a time as we had while they were away.

After an hour and half I decided I had better ring Mother again. When she answered I could tell she was more relaxed, she had come to terms with it.

"So what time do you want me there Friday?"

"As soon as possible."

"It's at least a four hour drive, and I am not setting off before seven."

"OK, sometime around mid-day is fine," then, with my fingers crossed, I added, "What about Grandma?"

"She said yes, but I don't know why. It's going to be a long day for her and she will probably have to sit on your lap on the return leg."

I tried to hide the excitement from my voice as I said, "She is doing it for you, to keep you company. That's why I wanted you to ask her."

I was now grinning like the Cheshire Cat. I was going to get what I wanted, Grandma on my lap.

"I just wish Jane could come, we could share the driving."

"Sorry, as I said before, she can't get time off work."

"David, I have decided that I am only going to do this on one condition."

I didn't like the sound of that, Mother's conditions can be quite strict.

"You have to start taking driving lessons again. I will pay," then she quickly added, "For some of them."

"It's a deal."

"Good, you are twenty one. You should have passed your test a long time ago."

This time it was her who ended the call, everything had been resolved.

My promotion, and the move, had taken me by surprise. At first I was apprehensive, but now I was excited. Mother hadn't actually said it, but I could tell she was looking forward to having me back home. After speaking to Mr. Harrington, Charlotte had given me the good news about the money I would receive for relocating. I was going to get what it would have cost them to pay for a removal firm, and I was also getting a generous weekly allowance until I found a place of my own. I was going to give all of it to my Mother, but I hadn't told her yet, it was going to be a surprise.

On Thursday Charlotte let me leave work early, so that I could pack. When I got back to the apartment I spent a couple of hours putting my stuff into boxes. I then decided I would do the rest tomorrow morning.

The next day I was up at seven. I got a quick call from Mother thirty minutes later.

"Just to let you know we are setting off now. Make sure you are packed for when I get there."

Then she was gone before I could reply. I had plenty of time to finish packing, but I had a nagging feeling that if I left it until later, I would end up having to rush to complete it before she arrived. Best to get it done now.

I was finished just after nine. Everything was now ready to go, and I had checked the whole apartment thoroughly to see if I had missed anything. Ten minutes later I decided to check again, but I found nothing. That was it done now, I could relax.

I had stacked everything in the living room. Would it all fit into the car? It didn't look possible, and I would have been worried if we hadn't already done this before. It was mostly what I had come with, so if it was arranged carefully it would all go in. Despite my best efforts I hadn't managed to find a suitable place, so after nearly six months I was still in the company apartment. That had been a worry, but now it was to my advantage because it made my move back home a lot easier. As I waited for them I watched a bit of television, and I did some reading.

Just after twelve there was frantic knocking on the door, they must be here, but why the hurry? When I opened the door Mother pushed passed me.

"I need the bathroom."

I turned to watch her go, she was almost running, she must be desperate.

"Don't I get a hug?"

When I turned back it was Grandma, she was grinning. As I held her I was just about to whisper something in her ear, then I froze, there was somebody else behind her.

"When is it my turn?"

I just smiled at her, I was trying to compose myself. Why was she here?

"Granny, what a surprise," then I quickly added, "A nice surprise."

Her hug wasn't as firm as Grandma's. When she released me she said, "Don't call me Granny, that makes me feel old. How many times have I got to tell you, it's Sophie?"

It was all said with a smile on her face, and I responded by smiling back, and then just saying, "OK."

Mother was back now.

"You never said anything about Granny," then I corrected myself, "Sophie."

"Yes I did. Well I think I did. Does it matter?"

"No, but it was a surprise."

As I made coffee for everybody I thought about Granny being here. Did that change things? I didn't think so, it might even be helpful. Now there was definitely no way we could get everything into the car without Grandma sitting on my lap. That made me smile, and I quickly looked round to see if anybody had noticed, but they hadn't, they were too busy talking.

"Five minutes to finish your drinks, then we need to start."

Mother was keen to get going, and I was as well. I quickly drank the rest of my coffee. As I waited for the others to finish I looked across at Granny, then at Grandma. They were physically very different, but more so personality wise. Grandma is five feet four inches, but Granny is a lot shorter, I would say four eight, or possibly even smaller. I have to guess because she never tells anybody her height. When I was young I always used to ask her, but I always got the same answer.

"Granny, how tall are you?"

She would smile, then simply say, "Tall enough."

But it's not just the difference in height. Grandma isn't fat, but she has a few extra pounds, however Granny is waif like, small but perfectly formed. She looks as if you can pick her up with one hand. A strong wind might blow her away. She might be tiny but she has a good figure. Her breasts are barely a handful, but they are in proportion to the rest of her body.

When I looked again at Grandma, I caught her staring at Granny, there was a slight scowl on her face. I know that she doesn't really like her, but normally she tries not to show it. They have very different personalities, and have only been brought together because of my parents. At times Grandma has been quite strict with me, especially when I was young.

"David, how many times have I got to tell you? I don't like being called Granny, call me Grandma."

Granny never corrected me.

"Do you mind it when I call you Granny?"

I always got a nice smile, and a part on the head, then she would say, "You can call me whatever you want."

"Hurry up, two more minutes."

Mother was being generous, we had already gone past her five minute warning. She then got up, she was going to start without us. I joined her. As she was looking at the large pile I had assembled, trying to decide what should go in first, I realised that nobody had explained why Granny was here.

"What's the story with Granny?"

She muttered something, but I couldn't make out what it was, then she looked at me.

"Ask her yourself," then she added, "We have work to do."

I didn't say anymore, I knew when to keep my mouth shut. Under Mother's guidance we packed the car. I did all the heavy lifting, but the others did help with the small items. After thirty minutes it was all done, and Mother looked pleased with herself.

"I am getting good at this?"

I nodded my approval, it had been a lot quicker than before.

"David, you need to do a final check to make sure we haven't missed anything."

"It's OK, I have already checked," then I added, "Twice."

"Well make it three."

There was no point in arguing, so I did what she wanted. Five minutes later I returned, with a sock that I had found under the bed. It was in my pocket, there was no way I was going to let Mother know I had found something.

"Good, now we can go, but who is going in the back with David?"

That surprised me, and from the look on Grandma's face, her as well. We had both assumed it would be as before.

Granny was the first to speak, "I think it should be me."

"No Sophie, I have done it before. It can be quite uncomfortable, but I am used to it now."

"It might be better with me sitting on David, I am lighter than you."

Grandma looked as if she had been slapped in the face, and I could tell she was trying not to be angry. Granny had been very polite, but the implication was that Grandma was fat.

Then Mother joined in.

"We haven't time for this. David have you got a coin?"

It took me a couple of seconds to realise what she meant. With some warning I might have been able to find the two headed coin that I had, but instead I had to make do with a real one. As soon as it was out of my pocked Mother snatched it from me.

"Heads means you."

She was looking at her Mother. Grandma just nodded.

She tossed it high into the air, and it seemed to take ages before it was still. This wasn't ideal, but fifty-fifty odds gave me a decent chance.

Mother looked at it, then she declared, "Tails."

I muttered under my breath, "Best of three."

I hadn't got what I had wanted, and I didn't even get the coin back.

As Granny eased herself onto me, I looked around the enclosed space we were in. It would have been perfect for me and Grandma. Then I had a thought, when we stopped for a break I could suggest they swap. That cheered me up.

"I hope I am not too heavy for you," then she laughed.

Five minutes into the journey Mother turned the radio on. I groaned.

"I bet it's Country and Western."

But it wasn't, she settled on a middle of the road station, but I knew that eventually she would switch to her favourite, C&W.

Ten minutes later I was drifting off to sleep, then we hit a rough patch of road. Granny was almost flung of my lap, I had to grab her round the waist. Thankfully it only lasted for about thirty seconds.

Mother shouted, "Sorry about that. I didn't see it coming. Are you two OK?"

"Yes, but I nearly hit my head on the roof," then she laughed.

The road was now back to normal, but I kept my hands around her. They had started on her waist, but because of the bumping about, and her small size, they were now halfway up her breasts. Another few inches higher and I would be cupping them. Thinking about that was a bad idea, my cock was now thickening. I needed to remove my hands, however as soon as I started to, Granny folded her arms across mine.

"Keep them there. It's safer if you hold me."

When she moved her hands, I kept mine on her. This time they were even higher. I could feel the edge of her nipples against my thumbs, and unless I was mistaken, her nipples were growing.

My cock had now reached its full six inches, and it was pushing against her thigh. She must be feeling it, but she wasn't trying to move away, and she seemed perfectly happy for me to keep my hands on her tits.

We continued like this for another ten minutes, then I decided I was going to take it as far as I could. Slowly I moved my hands higher. There was no reaction from her, except for a slight moan, that was only just audible, when my hands were fully on her tits.

I was now getting bolder, massaging them with my hands. She was even thrusting her chest out. I could feel her nipples against my palms, they were nicely swollen. If it stayed like this we could both pretend I was just holding her, but I wanted more. When I pinched her nipples with my fingers, she gave a low guttural sound. They were a nice size, bigger than I had expected them to be. For the next ten minutes I did everything I could think of doing to them. She liked it best when I squeezed them.

"David will you do me a favour?"

"Of course."

I had no idea what she wanted from me, but it didn't matter. Now that she had let me play with her tits I was prepared to do anything she wanted.

"My back is a bit stiff, massage it."

Then she leant forward. As she did she also spread her legs wider. My cock was now pushing between her legs, against her skirt.

"Let me get comfortable before you start."

She then reached down and hitched her skirt up at the back. After a few seconds of wriggling about she said, "I am now ready."

I smiled, she had positioned herself so that my cock was now pushing against the front of her knickers.

I was now massaging her back, but all I was thinking about was what was between her legs. Would she let me touch her there? I needed to find out. It was time for me to take control.

"I think your back Is OK now. It might be a good idea to do your legs. When Grandma was in the car she complained that her legs were stiff."

"Do you think that is a good idea?"

She seemed unsure, perhaps realising what that might lead to.

"Yes I do."

It was said in a firm confident voice, and I hoped it would convince her.

"I think you are right, I am getting a bit tense down there."

I stopped massaging her, and she then leant back against me. When I looked down I could see her legs were still wide apart, and the hem of her skirt was high on her thigh. I quickly reached down and placed my hands between her legs, pushing them even further apart.

"We will stop in about an hour."

That startled me, I had almost forgotten that we were not alone.

Then Mother continued with, "Just for a quick bite to eat. We will have a proper meal when we get home."

"That will be nice. It will give me a chance to stretch my legs."

"Sophie, we can stop now if you want."

Mother sounded concerned.

"Thanks, but no. I can manage until then."

"David please help her, if you massage her legs it will help the circulation."

"Yes Mother."

I was now finding it difficult not to laugh. I was already going to 'massage' her, but now I had Mother's permission to do it.

"Mine are a bit sore as well."

It was Grandma, she sounded as if she didn't want to be left out.

"Stop whinging, just massage them yourself."

Mother had been very harsh with Grandma. I didn't say anything, but I felt sorry for her. If I could finish with Granny before we stopped, then I would do my best to get them to swap. If I could have both of them on the same day, that would be some achievement.

"Your Mother said you should massage my legs."

There was a slight irritation in her voice, that was good, it meant she was keen for me to start.

Her bare legs felt smooth, she had obviously shaved them recently. Had she shaved more than her legs? I was about to find out. When I got to the hem of her skirt she spread her legs wider, then she reached down and pulled her skirt high. My hands were now at the top of her thighs, touching the edge of her knickers. I traced a finger against the white material, it was soft and smooth, it might even be silk.

chris99999
chris99999
3,987 Followers
12