Grandma Violet goes to Ann's House

Story Info
Fetish, mature, incest.
6.6k words
3.98
11.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda, and Elsie had a weeks holiday coming up, and they arranged with Ann, who worked in the dining room at their place of work, to take her week at the same time, together with her brothers, Peter, and John.

When they told their grandma, Violet, she got really excited on the phone....."Fuck, yes, I can't wait....let me know when."

A date was arranged for the sisters, Ann, and her two brothers to holiday together, and as for Violet, any time was alright for her.

It was arranged for Violet to arrive on the Friday.

The Friday evening arrived, and Violet came in a taxi from the railway station, as before.

Being late summer, it was quite warm, and Violet wore a light dress, with a pretty floral jacket, pulling a small suitcase on wheels.

The sisters welcomed their grandma, and helped her up to their apartment.

"I've really been looking forward to this holiday," she said, "I'm so excited."

"We have too," said Brenda, and Elsie nodded, a big smile across her face.

"What will we get up to with Ann, and her brothers?" asked Violet.

The sisters spent a couple of hours telling her about their own experiences at Ann's house, the peeing, the use of 'toys', everything in detail.

Violet listened, getting really excited.

"Fuck, it all sounds terrific," she said.

"Better get an early night, ready for John picking us up in the morning," said Brenda.

After some very intimate kissing, Violet undressed, and settled down on the sofa bed, while the sisters retired to their bedroom.

They got up early, had breakfast, and waited for John to arrive.

At ten o'clock, John arrived, and they got into his car, the sister's box of 'toys' placed in the car boot.

It was a pleasant drive, during which John got to know something about Violet, and Brenda said, "She's like us, a dirty fucking whore."

Violet smiled, and John smiled in approval.

They arrived at Ann's house, and John drove into the driveway, and as he got the sister's 'toy' box from the car boot, Violet, and the sisters got out, and headed for the front door.

"Go straight in," shouted John, as he locked the car, and carried the 'toy ' box toward the house.

Violet followed the sisters into the house, and were greeted by a pleasant surprise.

There was Ann, wearing a very thin, almost see through blouse, and brief, white cotton knickers, which had a slight wet patch on the gusset.

"Hello Ann, this is Vi.....Vi, meet Ann," said Brenda, "And it looks like she's been for a piss, and not wiped herself."

"I haven't wiped myself," said Ann.

Violet smiled, "Hello Ann."

Peter walked into the room in just his underpants, which were already bulging at the front, in expectation of naughties.

Violet's eyes went straight for the bulge....."Nice," she said.

"Have a feel," said Ann.

Violet went over to Peter and squeezed the bulge.

"Oh! You're really hard.....it's a long time since I've seen a cock, let alone felt one," she said, as she pulled the waistband of his underpants down, and his erect, throbbing cock sprung out,....... a bold move, as she'd only just met Peter.

But he obviously wasn't bothered that this stranger, an older lady, was feeling his cock.

John entered the room, "Hey, fuck me, you're not wasting any time," he said.

She let go of his erection, even though she was tempted to give it a good suck, and he would have let her too.

"A nice welcome for you Vi, eh!" said Elsie.

"Crikey....yes," she replied.

She'd seen Ann with wet knickers, and now held a mans cock for the first time in years, and she'd only been in the house five minutes.......she realised her granddaugters hadn't been exaggerating about Ann, and her brothers.

"Let's get some refreshments, and get to know you better Vi," said Ann.

They all made their way to the secluded garden, with cool drinks, and snacks.

Violet told them about her sex life, sexual husband, and what they'd done together, and how she'd found out, almost too late about her granddaughters incestuous relationship with each other, and being bisexual.

"I bet you've enjoyed yourself with your granddaughters," said John.

"Yes, I've had more orgasms with them than ever before......a pity I'm so old," said Violet.

"Oh! Age is just a number," said Peter, "Let it happen, and enjoy yourself."

"I'm going to," she said.

"And you find naughty language exciting too.....we do," said Ann.

Violet smiled, and nodded in agreement.

"So, if I asked to see your cunt, that would be ok!" said John.

"Yes, and later on, you can see my cunt," said Violet.

Her new friends were excited to hear this old lady using naughty words.

All three wore skirts, and had lifted them up, sitting with legs slightly parted.

Violet wore her usual long cotton knickers, and John said that they excited him, as he was into old fashioned underwear.

"Open your legs wider Vi, so that I can get a better view of your lovely old knickers," said John.

She lifted her skirt right up, and opened her legs, for John to see right up to her gusset, which it turned out, had a dark patch on it.

"You're wet," he said.

"I have a weak bladder," she replied.

"That's alright," he said, "we all love piss, but those old fashioned knickers really turn me on.....I might wear them later on if you don't mind."

"That's alright with me," she replied.

Violet was the centre of attention for a while, and she loved it, but she suddenly realised that her bladder was filling up, with so many drinks.

While they were all looking at Violet's gusset, she couldn't help but leak......it wasn't a lot, but some urine soaked through the material, and the dark patch spread down the insides of her knicker legs, and underneath her, also wetting the back of her skirt.

"Oh! That's really turning me on," said John, and he got his penis out from his trousers, and pulling his foreskin back, exposed the bulbous purple head of his cock, glistening with precome.

He had about 71/2", but to Violet, it looked enormous.....He got up, and walked over to where Violet was sitting, to give her a close up view.

As she'd said previously, it was ages since she had seen, or even touched a mans cock except for Peter's on her arrival, a quick 2 minute feel, so when he stood in front of her, she took hold of it, and he undone his trousers, and they fell down, together with his underpants.

His testicles, hanging tight in his scrotum.

Violet took hold of them,and squeezed them as she pulled him forward, taking his penis in her mouth.

The sisters, Peter, and Ann came over to watch, and suddenly Ann took hold of his penis, and began to rub it back, and forth.

Violet had already got a taste of precome, and continued to suck, squeezing his scrotum tighter, and tighter.

Ann kept rubbing his throbbing penis.

Suddenly he shouted, "I'm coming.....Oh!....Yes."

He shot his semen into Violet's mouth, and she swallowed it for a good minute, until he began to soften.

"I've not tasted a mans come for ages," she said, as she moved the mixture of saliva, and sperm around her mouth.

His flaccid penis slipped out of Violet's mouth, and Ann took it in her mouth to suck the remaining sperm that still oozed out.

Then she moved over to give Violet her first kiss.......it was open mouthed, with lots of tongue action, and she tasted yet more sperm as Ann dribbled it into her mouth.

She had got so excited, she'd forgotten how full her bladder was, and had lost control, and she wet herself, flooding her thick cotton knickers, and her skirt.

Peter, and the sisters looked on.

"Did you enjoy that?" asked Brenda.

"Oh! Yes, yes, I did," she replied, as she licked her lips.

Brenda leant down, and kissed Violet, then Elsie, and Peter kissed her as well, with lots of saliva of course.

"Well, that was a fucking heck of a welcome," said Violet.

She'd expected naughty things to happen, but making her the star of the visit, and the first to receive any sex, made her feel quite honoured.

They sat talking for a while, and had more drinks.

John had pulled up his underpants, and trousers, leaving his soft penis laying on his trousers,

All spent of excitement, he just let it lay there, and it began to leak urine, suddenly it gushed out down the legs of his trousers.

"I can see what sort of week this is going to be," said Violet, as she rubbed herself through her wet knickers.

"Did you enjoy swallowing John's come?" asked Ann.

"Fuck yes, it's ages since I've had a mans come in my mouth," She replied.

"The girls tell me you like a cock up your arse," said Ann.

"I do, but that's been ages too........the sisters have fucked my arse with things though, but I wouldn't mind a mans cock," she said.

Brenda, and Elsie undressed, and sat in just their undies.

John also undressed, dropping his wet trousers, and sat in his wet underpants.

Violet joined them, removing her blouse, and skirt, and just sat down in her old cotton knickers with the large wet patches down the legs.

"I shall have to wear those," said John, looking at her knickers.

"I said you could earlier," said Violet.

"Now, if you don't mind," he said.

Violet took them off, and John took his his own wet underpants off, and he took her knickers, and pulled them on.

Violet sat totally naked, her grey pubic hair visible for all to see.

"Let me have a closer look at your cunt," said Ann.

Violet moved to the edge of the seat, raised her legs slightly, and opened them.

Ann knelt down, and admired her hanging wrinkled labia.

"Oh! Boy, what a sexy cunt you've got.....long lips, and your clitty....wow!"

Ann said no more, and buried her mouth into Violet's sticky wet creases, stopping only to say, "Oh! My, your cunt tastes gorgeous."

Of course, Violet had an intense orgasm, her legs shaking, and the inevitable leak of urine, which pleased Ann, as the warm fluid entered her mouth.

In the meantime, Peter was enjoying himself with Brenda, and Elsie.

Lots of wet intimate kissing, and the sisters held his scrotum, and pulled his foreskin back, exposing the purple bulbous head, glistening with precome.

Elsie leant down, and licked it as it oozed out.

Brenda stood up, and Elsie sat back on her chair.......while Brenda stood astride Peter's legs, holding her pussy open.

Suddenly she let loose a torrent of urine all over Peter's stomach, legs, and penis.

This excited him so much, her hot urine hitting the head of his penis, he started to come, and as the first spurt of semen emerged, Brenda sunk down, his erection disappearing into her open vagina, while she continued to pee.

"Oh! Fuck, I couldn't stop it coming," he said.

"That's ok, just fill my cunt with your come," she said, orgasming herself, as his throbbing organ rammed deep inside her, so far, it pushed against her inner bowel, and it made her pass wind.

Sitting on his penis meant deep penetration.

"Oh! Fuck, it's so good," she said, and she passed wind again.

The pressure forced more urine out, and she peed all over his legs.

Elsie had been watching, and was busy masturbating, fingering her sticky vagina with one hand, and pulling on her clitoris with the other.

Meanwhile, Violet, still sitting on her chair, had Ann bent over in front of her, and she was licking her, holding her labial lips wide open, and pushing her tongue into her sticky, oozing vagina.

Of course she orgasmed, and Violet eagerly licked, and sucked at the hot urine dribbling out.

"Oh! I'm so glad my granddaughters bought me here," said Violet, as she licked her lips.

Ann turned round, and kissed her, her tongue in Violet's mouth, as she tasted her own juices.

"And you've got another four days of sex yet," said Elsie.

"Right," said John, "I think it's about time we had some lunch."

"Yes," said Ann, "I'll go and get something ready."

"I'll come, and help," said Brenda.

The two of them headed for the house, and went to the kitchen, both still naked.

"With it being so warm, we've been having a lot of salads," said Ann.

"That's alright with us.......you go ahead.....give me something to do then," said Brenda.

She helped Ann by washing the lettuce, and cutting the cucumber, and laying it on the six plates.

Ann did the tomatoes, and spring onions, plus a few other ingredients....it all looked very nice, with hard boiled egg, cheese, and ham.

Ten minutes later...."Ok! You lot, come, and get it," shouted Ann.

They each took a plate of salad, very nicely presented, and Ann followed with the dressings.

They all sat down for lunch, and enjoyed a couple of bottles of white wine.

"Well, what do you think of us, are you enjoying yourself Vi?" asked Ann.

"Fuck yes, "she replied, "I've not had so much fun for years, and this salad is lovely."

They continued chatting, and each of them admitted their own little secrets, and sexual fetishes.

The brothers had performed oral on each other the last time Elsie, and Brenda had visited, but they admitted they'd done other things with each other.

Violet repeated to Ann, and her brothers how much she liked anal, dropping the hint yet again.

"My granddaugters have pushed things up my arse, but I'd love a real cock up there," she said.

"No problem," said John, "we've fucked your granddaughters up the arse."

"I know, they've told me," she said.

Suddenly there was a splashing noise, like water was running somewhere, and they discovered it was Violet having a pee, and it was her urine pouring through the holes in the plastic garden seat.

"Whoops! Can't hold it," she said.

They all laughed.

"You need to piss, just do it," said Ann.

They finished their lunch.

"That was fantastic Ann, a really nice meal," said Brenda.

"You're welcome," said Ann, "I'll charge you later......the cost will be licking your cunt."

Brenda laughed, "Ok! "

"Let's take a break for a while," said Ann, and she went into the house, returning a few minutes later with a pack of cards.

They took the plates, and cutlery into the house, and decided which game to play.

They must have spent a long time playing cards, none of them going to the toilet.

They just let go where they were sitting.......the lawn got well watered!!

Violet found this new freedom so exciting, hardly able to believe the orgy of sex, and fetishes she was experiencing, and five more days of it.

They continued playing cards, and Peter said, "Come over, and sit on my lap Vi."

"Yes please," said Violet.

She went over to where Peter sat, and stood astride his thighs, with her back to him.

He helped her to lower herself down, and allowed his now revived erection to slide gently into her anus.

"You wanted your arse fucking," he said.

"Oh! Yes, all the way in," she said.

"Hey! That's not fair, they can see each others cards," said Brenda.

"You carry on, fuck the cards, I've got another game to play," he said.

With his erection embedded deep inside Violet's rectum, he reached round her, and massaged what flesh there was in her breasts, and pulled on her nipples.

She didn't move, she just enjoyed the feeling of his penis being up her back passage.

"Oh! Fuck, thats so good," she said, as all the drinks they'd had took their effect, and with the pressure on her bladder, she started peeing, and soon his scrotum, and legs were soaked with her hot urine.

It was so hot, and sticky inside, it was all he could do not to come, but he did after a few minutes, when she lifted herself a couple of inches, and lowered herself again.

She did this a half a dozen times, and that was enough......he cried out, "I'm coming."

Violet was getting quite bold by now with the naughty language,

"That's it, fuck my arse, shoot your come in me," she said.

"Are you two having fun over there?" asked Ann.

"Oh! Yes," said Violet, "he's coming up my arse, it's lovely."

"Well, that's put paid to the cards....a pity though, I had a bloody good hand as well," said Brenda.

"Well let's get back to a good time," said John, "I'm halfway hard again, want to get it right up."

"Ok!" said Brenda, and went over, and knelt down in front of John's chair, and took his pee soaked, still dribbling penis in her mouth.

She sucked, pulling his foreskin right back, for ten minutes, and got it hard again.

"Nice," he said, smiling.

"Well you'd better do something with it now," she said.

"What do you suggest?" he asked.

"Fuck me up my arse," she replied.

She got up, and bent over, holding her bottom cheeks open

He went up behind her, and as she pushed down on her anal muscles, he wiggled the head of his penis against her sticky rim, and pushed it slowly into her rectum.

She rested her hands on the chair as be began to move in,and out.

"Oh! Yes, fuck me deep, and hard."

This left Elsie, and Ann, who weren't going miss out on some enjoyment of their own.

They lay down on the grass, and straight away engaged in intimate kissing, starting with their lips just touching, then gradually parting, feeling each others breath in their mouths.

Then their tongues, poking into each others mouths, accompanied with a drop of saliva, which soon became a lot more.

They all loved the taste of each others saliva.

There seemed to be a lot of Ooooh's!,and Aaaah's!, coming from Violet's direction

"What's going on over there?" asked Ann.

"Peter's come up my arse," she said, "and now his cock has gone soft.....he's left it in my arse, and he's pissing up me, and I can feel him filling me up.... Oh! Yes."

Of course the pressure built up, and a torrent forced its way passed his penis, to gush out into his lap.

But getting back to Ann, and Elsie who had gone back to kissing.......they were feeling, and squeezing each others nipples, which were erect, and very sensitive.

Both had been blessed with generous teats.

Of course this led to sucking......they had got into a position so that they could suck each others nipples at the same time.

After maybe twenty minutes of sucking, they started kissing again.

"Feel my cunt," said Ann.

Elsie's hand moved down her body to Ann's open legs, and parting her hanging labia, she rubbed the swollen clitoris, before inserting two fingers into her vagina.

With no inhibitions any more, Ann relaxed, and started leaking urine into Elsie's hand.

"Fuck, yes, I'm coming, lick me," she said.

Elsie went down, and moved her face into the wet crutch, and began sucking, and licking the sticky area, as she continued trickling urine.

"You taste lovely......I love the taste of your cunt," said Elsie.

Meanwhile, John was still having anal with Brenda, but although he'd lasted quite some time, he was near coming, and when he did, he thrust in hard, shooting his semen into her.

Everyone heard him cry out, as he had his orgasm.

"That was earthmoving," said Brenda, as he went soft, and his penis slipped out.

Elsie, and Ann had changed position, and Ann was licking Elsie's pussy too, in a sixtynine position......both were having orgasms, and losing control of their bladders with the obvious result, drinks all round for both of them.

Peter was soaking, as was Violet, and they went indoors to clean themselves, following her urine enema.

"I'll join you," said John, "I've got Brenda's shit all over my cock."

By the time they returned, Ann, and Elsie had finished licking each other, and were kissing, exchanging pussy flavoured saliva..

They finished, and Ann suggested another break in proceedings, so that they could have some refreshments, and have a fluid refill!

Biscuits, and a large jug of summer fruits flavoured lemonade were bought out by Ann.

"Well, I don't know about you lot, but I've enjoyed your visit so far, and another week to go eh!" said Ann.

"Yes, so have we," said Elsie, "And you've met our grandma."

12