Grandma's Advice

Story Info
Grandma shows how to take control of a marriage.
4.2k words
2.77
41.3k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wedding had gone by in a big blur. We planned for months, examining every possible detail. Then the big day, today, finally came. It was, in all respects, a traditional wedding. Big church. White dress and tuxedos. Lots of family and friends. An equally big reception held at a nearby country club. Before long Steve and I would be off on our honeymoon on a private island in the Caribbean.

At the reception, we had a receiving line, cocktails, and a formal dinner. Then we cut the cake, had a toast and some speeches and had our first dance. Everything went more or less as planned.

After some dancing and quite a few glasses of champagne, I worked my way around the room, trying to talk a bit with all my family and friends. I went to see my grandma first as I expected she would want to leave early. I stopped by her table, and she waved me off. "Come see me later after you've talked with some of your friends. Have another glass of champagne too!"

So, I went around, talking with my bridesmaids who were all good friends from High School and College. I also saw Steve's family and some other family friends. At this point, people were starting to trickle out. Those left were mostly the partiers who stayed for more drinks and dancing.

My Grandma hadn't moved. She still sat at her table, talking to a young couple who were friends in the neighborhood. I walked over and sat down.

"Could you give us a few minutes?" Grandma gently said to the young couple. "I'd like to talk to my Granddaughter." No problem. They said their goodbyes and wandered off.

"Thank you so much for coming, Grandma. I'm so happy you could be here for the wedding."

"Of course, dear. I wouldn't miss it. You look beautiful!"

"Thanks, Grandma." I said, blushing a little.

Grandma looked around to make sure we were alone, then leaned closer. "Are you looking forward to your honeymoon, honey?"

"Yes! I can't wait! I've never been to the Caribbean."

"That's nice, dear. Your honeymoon is important. It's will set the tone for your whole marriage," she said to me. "Pardon if this is direct but, have you and Steve had sex yet or will it be your first time tonight?"

I blushed and was a little taken back hearing my grandma ask me something like that. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. She was always direct and to the point. After getting over the initial shock, I told her "Well, not exactly. We've, um, played around but not had actual sex."

"I see. Are you a virgin?"

"No, Grandma. In college, before Steve and I met and even a little bit after, I was with some other guys. Quite a few, actually." I wondered why I told her that. I guess it was the champagne loosening me up.

Grandma laughed a little. "That's not a surprise. It runs in the family. All my girls love a good fuck. Even now, I like a hard cock when I can get it."

Again, she caught me off guard. I wondered if this wasn't a dream, hearing Grandma talk like this with me. "Grandma! You are still...um?"

"Of course, honey. I may be old, but I am not dead. My neighbor's grandson is 22, has a great body and a 9 inch cock. He fucked me just yesterday and came all over my tits." Grandma went on, "Anyway, with your 'playing around', how did your new husband's skills and, frankly, his equipment measure up to your past boyfriends? Of course, you don't have to answer that. I just want to help you have the best honeymoon possible."

I smiled, "It's ok. I guess I had enough to drink for this." I took another gulp of my champagne for good measure. "Well, Steve is still a virgin. So, he's a little clumsy still. As for his equipment, it's on the small side. In fact, the smallest I've seen. I've been enthusiastic to help him build confidence. I guess we will work on all that."

"Oh dear. I do hope he's the right one for you."

"Yes, Grandma. He treats me very well. He has a good job and works hard."

Grandma paused a second then then said, "Listen, now that you are married, you need to be honest with him if you want this to work. Of course you need to have sex with him tonight and make him feel good. I hate to say it but it isn't going to do anything for you. You'll be on your own for now. Once you get to the Caribbean tomorrow, you need to start getting him trained up right away."

I raised an eyebrow. "Trained?"

Grandma told me what I needed to do. I had to have 2 more glasses of champagne to get through it.

"You need to make it clear that your pleasure comes first. When your Grandpa was still alive, I made him lick me until I came at least twice before I let him even pull his little pecker out, much less touch it. Make sure little Steve is spending some time down there. Tell him what you like."

I just stared at her, not knowing what to say. She continued, "If you are feeling gracious, then maybe let him fuck you. If you don't think he's earned it, make him wait until next time." She told me a few more things and then I was on my way. Grandma and I made plans to have lunch at her place after I got back.

The wedding night went just as Grandma predicted. Steve fumbled around. He excitedly put his little prick in me, which I barely felt, pumped a few times and then came. He rolled over and was snoring faster than I could say 'cocktail weenie'. It was fine - all part of the plan. My marriage was consummated.

The next day was a whirlwind. We went through a couple of airports, customs, and then took a ferry to the private island. It was beautiful. Sun, sand and crystal clear warm Caribbean water. Steve had arranged for the Honeymoon Suite. It was great. We had terrific views of the sea. The bedroom opened out right onto the beach. We could even sit and watch the beach and water right from the bed.

"Let's put on our swimsuits and maybe have a drink and get some sun," I said. Steve just nodded, opened his suitcase, and dug out his suit. I did the same. I had brought several suits with me. Something for every occasion. I decided to start with a modest bikini. I grabbed it and quickly changed.

Steve was standing there and just watched me as I put on the suit. "Get changed," I said. This snapped him out of his trance. He pulled off his shirt, pants and underwear then I handed him his suit. His skinny little legs were bright white. He just had his socks on and looked ridiculous enough that I laughed a little.

"Huh?" Steve said. "What's funny?"

"Nothing, honey. I was just giggling thinking about something funny Grandma said to me yesterday. Get dressed." He shrugged and got ready for the beach.

There were a few couples out on the beach that we could see as we stood there. Being a private island, we knew it would not be crowded. There would maybe be 20 other couples. I opened the glass doors in front of the bed and stepped out onto the beach. The warm breeze felt great.

One of the couples noticed me standing there and waved. They were a bit older than us. Maybe in their 40's. They were deeply tanned and both fit. After a minute then stood up and walked over. The woman introduced herself as Lisa.

"Hi Lisa, I'm Wendy. My husband is Steve." I motioned to Steve to come out and meet them. "We just got here. We were married just yesterday."

"Hi," Steve said. "Nice to meet you."

"Wow. Congratulations on getting married!" Lisa said. "This is Hank, my husband," she said, nodding to him.

Hank was tall. He towered over Steve. He had big shoulders and I could see the muscles in his abdomen ripple as he moved. Hank looked at me with his green eyes and smiled. He took my hand and kissed it, keeping his eyes locked on mine. "It's always a pleasure to meet a beautiful woman."

I blushed a little and smiled. "Thank you." I felt a little tingle in my pussy.

He shook Steve's hand. His grip was obviously firm as I saw Steve grimace in a little pain. I could tell that Hank was amused. "Nice meeting you. Steve, did you say? Well, we are going to get some sun. I'm sure we'll see you around," Hank said. They both waved and walked back to their lounge chairs.

Steve and I found the bar and had a drink. A gorgeous, young pool boy helped us get set up on some chairs near the water. While Steve fumbled around with his towel, the pool boy stood very close to me, put his hand on my hip. "If there's anything I can do for you, just find me. My name is Jorge." He smiled again at me, ignoring Steve. Steve was behind him and couldn't see his hand on my hip. Just before he left. "Anything at all," he emphasized as his hand that was on my hip slid around just slightly so that it caressed my ass.

Steve and I spent the afternoon on the lounge chairs in the sun, sipping cocktails and enjoying the quiet. Later we had dinner in the restaurant, though neither of us were very hungry.

Back in the room on our first night, we got ready for bed. Steve went into the bathroom, had a quick shower and came out in just some boxer shorts. There was a tiny little tent in the front. I could see he was hard and excited for the first night of our honeymoon.

I smiled and told him to get in bed and that I'd be there shortly. I went into the bathroom. Even though I was a little sweaty from the sun, I didn't shower. I took my clothes, bra and panties off and put on a short nightgown. It was a little sexy but not over the top.

I climbed into bed next to Steve. He immediately started to climb on top of me, his little dick still making a tent in his shorts, though I could see a little wet spot now too.

I stopped him. "Not so fast. You're going to eat me first." I pushed his head down between my legs. He started licking like a mad man -- all over the place. I grabbed his ears and guided his head to where I wanted it. Then I told him what to do. It took him a while, but he did finally get me to cum. I made him eat me to two more orgasms before letting go of his head.

He pulled his boxers off and climbed up on me. He put his prick in me. I made him go slow at first, knowing he wouldn't last.

"Does that feel good? Do you like my pussy?" I asked him.

Steve's eyes got big. He had never heard me say "pussy" before. "Um... yes. It feels great. I don't know how long I will last." He stammered.

"That's ok. Go ahead and fuck me. Fuck me with that little dick of yours." As soon as I said "little dick" he got very excited and started to cum.

He pulled out and started to roll over. I grabbed him. "This is our honeymoon. You're not done."

"Oh." He said with his eyes wide open. He glanced down at his shriveled prick. "Um..."

"Don't worry. You won't need that little thing." I said, pointing to it. "I want to cum again." I pushed his head down between my legs again. He didn't complain. He just started eating me even though he had just deposited his little load in my pussy a few minutes before. He didn't seem to mind.

The rest of the honeymoon was more of the same. A lot of beach and sun. Hank was flirty and would touch me as often as he could which made Steve angry and jealous. I fucked the pool boy twice more and every night I made Steve eat my pussy, though I only let him inside me twice more.

We got back home and rented a small apartment. It didn't take long as we didn't own all that much. Steve was back at work and I was busy getting the apartment set up. A couple of weeks later, I went to lunch with Grandma.

We sat and talked about the wedding and this and that. Then she started to ask me about the honeymoon. Based on the conversation we had at the reception, I expected this.

"How was the honeymoon? Did you take my advice?"

"Yes Grandma. I made Steve eat my pussy and make me cum before I let him inside me every time. I even made him go down on me once after he fucked me."

"You did? Good for you! Did he complain about having to eat his own cum?"

"No. He didn't say anything at all. He just did as I asked."

"Interesting," Grandma said.

"I, um. I feel a little bit guilty and probably shouldn't tell you this but I did have sex with a pool boy at the resort. Several times."

"No need to feel guilty, dear. Obviously you needed it."

"I did. Plus he was really cute and he had an amazing cock."

"Does Steve know?"

"No."

"Well, I think you need to take things a little further and make sure he knows who's in charge. Make sure he is licking your pussy every day."

"Yes, Grandma." I said with a smile.

"Also, make him lick your pussy after he fucks you, if you let him fuck you that is. You can also ask him to lick your asshole. It helps put him in his place. And, lastly, there's no reason why you shouldn't keep sleeping with other people. I wouldn't hide it from Steve either. He should know that your pleasure comes first and, since he has such a little penis, you need to get satisfaction from somewhere."

When I got home, Steve called and said he's be a little late coming back from work. I told that it was fine and to meet me at the bar near our house at 7 and maybe we'd have a bite to eat there.

I showered and changed into a top and short skirt. When I got to the bar, Steve was already there and had a table ready for us. It's not a big place, but there are some booths, a small dance floor and the bar itself.

We had a couple of martini's and shared a sandwich. Steve was jabbering on about his day at the office, which is just across the street from the bar. He was saying something about how, Bob, a colleague of his had make some mistake but convinced the boss that it was actually Steve's fault. We had another drink as he continued to talk about this when he suddenly stopped.

"Shit." Steve exclaimed. I glanced over at where he was looking and saw two men standing there. They we businessmen that looked like they had just come from work. Then one of them looked over at us and, clearly, they recognized Steve. One nudged the other to look over at us. They smiled and walked towards us.

"Shit." Steve said again.

"Hi Steve," said one of the men.

"Hey. My wife and I are having a conversation. Do you guys mind..." Steve started.

"Don't be a prick. Introduce us to your wife, Steve." The man said staring down at Steve.

Steve looked away from his gaze quickly. "Um. This is my wife Wendy. Wendy, this is Bob and Chuck."

Chuck smiled, walked over and sat in the chair next to me, leaned over and kissed my cheek, "Nice to meet you, Wendy."

Bob took the other seat next to me, leaving Steve across from me. Bob did the same from the other side, kissing my other cheek. "You don't mind if we sit down for a bit, do you Steve?" Bob said, giving Steve a stern look. Not waiting for an answer, he turned back to me. "Hi Wendy. You are far too gorgeous to be married to a dork like Steve."

"Why thank you" I said, smiling back at him. "It's always nice to meet a couple of handsome men."

"Hey!" Steve said, apparently feeling a little put out.

Bob started to stand up, "I tell you what, Stevie. Chuck and I will go over and get us all a round of drinks. It's on me. We'll be right back."

After they walked over to the bar, Steve said. "That's the jerk I was telling you about. I hate those guys. I hate it when he calls me Stevie too. Let's get out of here."

"Don't be silly," I said. "You need to learn to work with them. Besides, I think they are kind of cute."

"But...," Steve said.

"We're staying." I replied just as Bob and Cuck returned with another round of martini's. This was my 4th one and was starting to feel a little wobbly and I was sure Steve was too.

Again they sat on either side of me with Steve across the table. Bob and Chuck made small talk and occasionally said something about work. They were obviously trying to get Steve worked up. It was working.

After a while, Bob asked me to dance. Steve started to object, but Bob interrupted him "Just sit and be quiet, Stevie. Wendy is going to be in good hands." He said with a laugh.

Bob took me by the hand out to the little dance floor. We were the only ones out there. There was a fast beat song playing but Bob didn't care. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close and started dancing slow.

"You sure are beautiful." He whispered to me. After a few minutes, just when I had my back to Steve, I felt his hand wander down and caress my ass. I'm sure Steve saw that. "Ooo." Bob said, "Thong or nothing underneath?" He asked.

I laughed. "You'll just have to use your imagination."

"For now," Bob said with a smirk.

"Don't be so sure you'll get to see what's under there." I said. Bob just smiled.

We went back to the table. Steve was glaring at Bob. But, before I could sit down, Chuck said "My turn." He got up and took my hand and pulled me back to the dance floor. He did the same thing Bob had done, pulling me close and dancing slow, ignoring the music.

We danced for a little while. Chucks hand started wandering, just as Bob's had. He ran his hand over my ass, then up my side eventually cupping one of my tits. I moaned and ground my hips into him. I could feel his hard cock. I knew Steve was probably getting furious.

When we returned, I looked at all the boys and said "Well, we live just down the road. Why don't you two join us for one more drink there?"

Steve glared at me, "Wait..."

Bob interrupted, "Sounds great. You can ride with me, Stevie."

Steve followed Bob out, looking dejected. Chuck came with me to our car and I drove home with Bob following.

We got inside and I told Steve to get us all some drinks. Steve didn't say anything. He just went into he kitchen. I could hear him muttering something to himself.

Bob, Chuck and I sat on the sofa with me between them. When Steve returned, he gave us all our drinks but there wasn't room for him on the sofa so he sat in a chair nearby.

"As I was asking at the bar, are your wearing a thong or nothing at all under that little skirt," Bob asked.

Chuck spoke up, "I'm betting on nothing. I didn't feel anything under there."

Steve was looking down at his feet, his face a little red, saying nothing at all.

"I think we should check," Bob said. He slid his hand over my thigh and up my skirt. "Well, Chuck. You lose. It's a thong."

"Damn. Are you sure?" Chuck asked, sliding his hand up my other thigh and over my pussy. "Yeah, I guess so. But, even if I lost the bet, feeling how wet her panties are, I think we both won!"

I moaned as both men rubbed my pussy through my panties under my skirt.

Chuck looked at Bob and said "I think we need a closer look at them."

"You're right," Bob said as they both pulled my thong down my legs and off. Bob took them and tossed them over to Steve. "You're wife's panties sure are wet, Stevie. I don't think it's you who got her excited."

The thong landed in Steve's lap. He reached down and felt the wet crotch, still saying nothing.

I reached over and ran my hand over Chuck's crotch, feeling his hard cock. I unzipped his pants and pulled it out. "Very nice," I said and leaned over and took it in my mouth.

"I hate to say it but it's nothing compared to Bob's. He's got a monster in his pants."

Steve objected to this, "What the fuck! You're sucking his dick!" Steve's words made it seem like he was unhappy. But when I looked over at him, he was smelling the crotch of my wet thong.

I stopped sucking Chuck's cock for a minute and watched as Bob stood up and walked over to Steve and glared down at him. "Be a good boy Stevie and let your wife have some pleasure for once." He took his shoes off, unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants off, still staring at Steve the whole time. He took off his shirt, revealing his muscled body. Now just in his underwear, we could all see the outline of a thick cock.

Bob walked back over to me and held his hand out. I took it and stood up. Without saying anything, Bob took my top off and slid my skirt down, leaving me naked in front of all of them. I reached out and stroked his hard cock, then pulled his underwear off. I knelt down and put as much of his cock in my mouth as I could. Bob looked over at Steve and just smiled as his wife sucked his cock.

12