Grandma's Love

Story Info
Henry discovers some sexy photos of Grandma.
8.1k words
4.7
27.5k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LonRivers
LonRivers
153 Followers

It wasn't planned. By any means. But there I was, cock in hand, primed and rock fucking hard with a slick coating of astroglide glistening along my rigidness. I was in mid-stroke when the door to the bedroom opened and in walked my grandmother. On the bed beside me were a collection of vintage poloroid photographs of her when she was much younger and probably in her 20's.

Back then she had long dark black hair, huge firm breasts and a thick bush growing between her shapely legs. As soon as I found them I got rock hard. I headed back to my room and quickly tugged my shorts down and lubed up. She was gorgeous. She still is for that matter. Her hair was graying now, and her breasts aren't as firm. They still filled out anything that she was wearing though, and honestly, I found myself on many occasions looking down the front of her blouses just to get a glimpse of her still smooth flesh encased is soft white silk.

There I was, shorts down around my ankles and my cock standing straight up in my hand. Well, my cock, when rock hard, has a nice curve to it. It's a nice cock in my opinion. Big, like my fathers, and yes, I have seen his before. Even when flaccid he swung a mighty bat. I had that gift from him at least.

To say that I am big would be an understatement. I have a huge cock. It's at least 9 inches soft and a good 11 long and thick when fully erect. Of course people assume that having such a huge cock would get me pussy all the time. Ha! I wish. Most women when they see me for the first time bail for fear of being hurt. I know there are women out there that can handle a cock like mine, but from what I have learned, those are the women that are far and few between.

So I jerk off. All the time. I am horny 90% of the time. I have a website too! I earn a few bucks here and there jerking off in videos and selling them on my site to horny women and probably gay men as well. I don't mind. If seeing me stroking my cock gets people off, who am I to complain who gets aroused?

Grandma just stood there with her hand on the door knob. Her face looked part enraged and part disappointed. It was a look that believe it or not, kept me hard. I don't know what it is about that look from women that means I am about to be scolded, but it turns me on. She just stood there staring at me for what seemed like an eternity. She didn't blush or look away. Our eyes were locked. I was still rock hard too. As I said, I was more turned on by her than I was afraid of what she might say or do.

"I could explain," I said finally, "But obviously it IS what it looks like."

Grandma's face lightened a bit and I watched as the look of anger and disappointment turned to a slight devious smile. She looked at the photographs beside me.

"I see you discovered my secret." She said, letting go of the door knob and walking over. She reached down and collected the photographs. She smiled as she sifted through them one by one. Placing each below the stack as she looked at them. "I was so much younger then."

I sat there, still holding my cock. I could feel it throbbing. I swear it felt as if I had taken a few viagra pills the way that it throbbed and swelled in my hand. I wanted to let go of it, but when she walked over I could smell her perfume, and it smelled so damn good.

She was wearing a white summer dress that did very little to hide her large breasts and her still shapely figure. She was no longer in the shape she was in the photographs, but she still looked good. She kept in shape, as much as she could I guess. The thin material of her dress hugged her thighs as she walked towards me. The material swayed and clung to her crotch slightly.

As she stood there I finally reached over to grab a pillow to at least cover myself, but she saw what I was attempting to do and took the pillow from me. With a toss she threw it over her shoulder and across the room.

"No, Boy, that will not do." She said, tossing the photos back down on the bed.

"Grams?" I asked nervously.

I am not afraid of her physically. But I know one call from her will have my parents kicking my ass to the curb in a heart beat.

"Do you find these sexy?" She asked, gesturing to the photos.

I swallowed a large lump in my throat and nodded that I did. "Isn't it obvious?" I asked, looking down at my cock. It was finally calming down and slowly lowering itself with that bobbing motion as if it were trying to fight the slow decline in blood flow.

"What about me now?" she asked, stepping back and holding out her arms. She had a touch of the flab under her arms, but she looked phenomenal. Her breasts heaved as moved her body from side to side.

My cock hardened all over again and sprang back to life. "Fuck." I said, looking her up and down. I looked down at her bare legs and sandaled feet. Her toe nails were painted a soft pink. They were nice feet too. I found that at this moment, my Grandmother was perhaps the sexiest women that I had ever seen.

"You are gorgeous, Grams, and still very sexy." I said, trying not to grab my cock again.

She smiled and turned around and presented her ass to me. "How about now? Is my ass still curvy and firm?"

I nodded, taking my cock in my hand and squeezing it gently. "Yes, you have a very beautiful ass."

"That's the pilates." she said, swaying her ass to me. I could see the outline of her panties through the thin material. The seam of her pantyline became more visible as she leaned forward and the thin material of her summer dress pulled taunt against her.

"Fuck." I said again, feeling the throbbing now as blood pumped through my veins. I looked down to see my hand slowly stroking my cock again. She looked back and smiled with a slight blush now as she saw my hand working my pole.

"You don't seem too shy about that." She said, standing and turning to face me again. "Do you enjoy that? Most men that I know are too embarrassed to even talk about it."

"Those men probably get laid more than I do."

"You don't get women with that thing?" She asked, pouting slightly. She sat beside me on the bed and looked down at my cock. "It's a beautiful cock, Henry."

"It's too big for the women I go out with."

Grams scoffed at that and shook her head. "Nonsense." She said, "Those little shits wouldn't know a nice cock if it hit them in the face."

I looked at her and as she leaned forward some I smelled her hair. She smelled really good. I was never more attracted to her as I was at that moment. I looked at her long graying hair and the way that she had it done up in a bun. I took a chance and reached up and released her hair. It fell down and flowed over her shoulders. She looked at me and smiled.

"Grams..." I started to say something, but she cut me off and leaned up and kissed me. I felt her warm lips touch mine and I could smell her breath. It smelled good. Like mocha. She loved her coffee. My cock leaped in my hand and was begging me to stroke it by this time. I squeezed it, trying to calm it down, but that only made it harder. I grunted when her hand replaced mine and she gripped my cock firmly in her hand. I felt her warm fingers wrap around my shaft and gently begin to go up and down it.

Her tongue found mine as it pierced my lips and made its way inside. I tasted her like I know I shouldn't have, but fuck me if I was going to stop now. I slid my hand along her warm thigh and up her dress. Her legs parted as she shifted in her spot next to me. I heard her groan as my hand moved up and felt her inner thigh and the crotch of her panties. She still had a thick bush. I could feel it against the material of her cotton panties as I pressed my fingers against her. She was wet. My fingers felt the warm moisture as they found her clit and lips and pressed forward. She moaned and pushed herself against my hand.

When she broke away I thought it was over, but she stood and pulled the straps to her dress away from her shoulders and placed my hands on her hips. I took the hint and tugged her dress down. Her large heavy breasts fell free as the material pulled away. Her nipples were large, like two giant tips of a mans pinky. Her areola were the size of fifty cent pieces and a dark pink. They were stiffening as I pulled her dress down her waist and beheld her soft flesh. For a woman her age she had an almost flawless body. My own mother had more wrinkles than her. I slid my hands back and grabbed her ass and pulled her to me and kissed her firm belly. She moaned and held my head to her, running her fingers through my long hair. I felt her fingers curl through and drip my long locks. My cock was straining for attention between us. Her warm thighs touched it and she looked down again at it

I licked her belly and drilled my tongue into her navel and tasted her warm flesh and the soft gossamer hairs covering her. I could smell her now as her excitement grew. Her pussy was flowing with juices and as I pulled her dress down below her white cotton panties I could see the glistening on the crotch between her tanned thighs. Precum shot up out of my cock and I swore that I was going to shoot my load right then and there. Grams held my head to her and lifted a leg up on bed. She parted her thigh and revealed her crotch to me.

My tongue moved in and traced the seam of her waistband just where the material met flesh and she moaned. I tugged her dress down all the way and let her step out of it and kick it aside. I could see the dark shadow of her pubic hair behind the soft cotton material now. My cock bobbed back and forth, leaving a sticky trail of precum between it and her thigh.

Her leg went up again as she presented herself to me.

"It's been a long time for me too, Henry...too long. Gramma is getting tired of dildos and pruned fingers." She said, groaning as my hands tugged down her panties just enough to see inside at her dark mound. She looked and smelled wonderful. I couldn't describe it if I wanted to the aroma that greeted me as I pulled her panties down. She stepped out of them as well. She brought them up and placed them to my face. I inhaled her aroma and loved the delicious scent of her pussy. I brought my lips around them and tasted her juices. The moisture flooded my senses and coated my tongue as I sucked them clean.

"Lay back, Baby." She said and pointed to the bed. I stood up and turned towards the bed. She stopped me as my cock swung in her direction. She smiled as she took it in her hand and stroked it, kissing me as she did. When she let go she licked the moisture from her fingers with a smile. I lay back on the bed and let her take the lead. She crawled up over me and straddled my thighs. She again took my cock in her hands and ran both hands up and down the long shaft. It felt so good to have female hands stroking my cock again. Aside from my own that is. Grams held my cock against her and gently caressed the underside of my rigid shaft. She marveled at the length as it pressed up passed her navel.

"Are you sure?" I asked, sliding my hands along her outer thighs. She smiled and winked.

"Baby, your grandma has been around a few cocks in her time. I am not some young chick afraid of a little extra meat on her whopper."

I watched as my grandmother slowly slid down my legs and lowered herself mouth down towards my cock. She kissed the shaft lovingly up and down from the base to the thick knob, licking the drops of cum from the tip. She purred as she kissed downward towards my balls and one by one kissed and licked each testicle. The astroglide had long since evaporated, or at least my cock wasn't so slick. I let out a small groan as her lips moved over the tip and slowly parted around it. Her mouth was warm, her lips soft and her tongue wet as it slit down the underside of my cock. She took me into her mouth and moved her head up and down, taking me down her throat with the ease of a seasoned whore. I watched as her throat stretched outward as my girth moved back and forth inside her. I came quickly, but just a little, and not enough for me to go soft. I had been jerking off a lot as of late. I was ready for the long haul.

She let out a moan of joy as she swallowed my small load and her eyes fluttered as she held her mouth over me and enjoyed the flow over her tongue. She licked along the edge of my knob and up the middle, drilling the tip of her tongue deep where the two ends meet. I arched my back slightly as the wave of pleasure surged through me. Grandmother knew how to work a cock. It was a pleasure that I had not felt before, and seeing her, my father's mother, devouring my cock was the most arousing sight that I have ever had the pleasure of seeing.

She looked beautiful too. Her light gray eyes looked up at me and seemed to sparkle as her enjoyment reflected in them. She licked the shaft from my balls up one last time before she sat up and positioned herself above me. I looked down at her thick and beautiful bush, and the soft graying pubes that seemed to accent the dark hairs. She was wet and dripping, her clit was large and prominent and jutted out like fingertip as she slid my cock under it and pleasured herself.

She moaned loudly this time as my cock spread her lips apart and coated her pubes with a wet glistening coating. I reached down and took hold of my cock just below the head and guided it back until I found her opening. She arched her back and cried out as she sank down, cumming almost immediately as my girth opened her wide. She fell forward above me and looked down at me, her hair flowing down over her shoulders and sweeping over my face. I smelled her hair as she forced herself down my cock. Her pussy felt like hot silk as she slid up and down me. She was not loose despite what people think about older women. She was still tight, but she could take my cock as far as she could before rising back up to sink down again. I couldn't see just how much she took into her. I was overcome with pleasure as her hot walls swallowed me. I know I came again, and this time it was a thick creamy load that flowed into her. I felt the jets rush through me as wave after wave of hot cum pulsed out of my cock and into her. She cried out, moving faster on me. Her hips rocking back and forth, shaking the bed and slamming the headboard against the wall. I was still hard, having not felt this sensation in a long time. I was beyond horny. I was young too, just 20 years of age and still full of stamina and vigor.

When she leaned down over me, I wrapped my arms around her and picked her up easily. I moved my legs to the side of the bed and scooted to the edge still holding her in place over my cock. She groaned as I slid my hand back over her still firm ass and down the crack until I found her tight little asshole. I pressed a finger into her and felt her tighten her hold on me. "Yes." she moaned.

My finger slid inside her and I pulled her up and let her slide down my cock. She knew what to do. I pulled her up and she used her legs to lower herself down. She came after a few minutes and I could feel her hot juices flowing down over my shaft and balls. She held me as her body jerked and her pussy spasmed with each little quake of orgasm. She moaned softly, breathing hotly into my neck. I loved the feel of her on me and being inside her at the same time. After a few moments she leaned back and kissed me softly, and then more passionately as once again our tongues met. My cock was slowly sliding out of her but stiffened slightly as we kissed and tongued each other. Again, my senses were on overload. The sight of her. The smell of her and the feel of her had me aroused more than any woman had ever done for me. She pulled back and lifted her right breast up and fed me her large nipple.

I licked it first and then took the large pink fleshy gumdrop into my mouth and sucked her in, letting my tongue taste and flick over her. I still had my finger up her rectum and moved it back and forth, causing her to moan and move her hips slightly.

"Oh gaaawd." She cried out, moaning and whimpering as she came again. My cock hardened more as she moved over me. Her motions causing me more pleasure. I took her in my arms and stood up as she held on, turning and setting her down. I pulled out, my cock long and hard and wet from our juices. She grinned and slid her fingers along the shaft and back down, coating her hands in our mixed love. She licked her fingers as I scooted her back some and opened her thighs. Her pussy opened wide for me and I could see her lips slick and wet. Her large clit throbbing.

"Damn that's sexy." I said, leaning down and tapping her clit with my cock. I slid it around, eliciting moans from her.

"You like it?" She smiled, "Gramma is a bit of a freak herself."

"Oh?"

"Oh yes," she said, reaching down and taking her engorged clit between her fingers and rolling it around. She moaned. "I haven't had a cock since your grandfather passed. I have been mastering myself for years now, I have always been big down there but I have been pumping my clit for the added pleasure it gives me."

"I love that you touch yourself, Grams. Fuck that is so sexy" I said, sliding my cock along her wet lips and over her clit as if buttering a piece of bread with a corn cob. She cried out and wrapped her long legs around me as I pushed my cock into her. Grams took a breast in each hand and played with her hard nipples as I pounded my cock into her. She was moaning loudly with each thrust and pulling me into her with her legs. She was beyond wet and my cock seemed to slide into her easily now as we fucked. She moaned into her left breast as she took a nipple between her lips and sucked. She groaned, releasing her nipple as I picked up my pace and cried out that she was going to cum again. I pulled her to me and pushed her legs back against her and slammed my cock into her. Seeing her enjoying her own breasts had me pumping faster and faster.

The bed was shaking and her body trembling as she started to climax again. I reached down and pulled her head up so she could watch my cock slide in and out of her. Her eyes lit up and her mouth parted as she beheld the sight of my cock powering into her through her thick dark bush. Her thighs pushed up and back and the wet squelching sounds of my hard cock sliding in and out of her. Sweat poured off of us as we fucked long and hard.

Grams pushed at me to let me know to stop. I stood up and back as she turned and got on her hands and knees and raised her ass to me. It was a glorious ass to behold. Her ass was still firm and spread out before me. Her dark bush was wet and glistening, her pussy lips open and her clit hard and showing itself proudly as I positioned myself behind her. My cock slid back in easily and I returned to my pace after a few long glides in and out. Her tiny rectum seemed to wink at me as I licked my thumb and pressed it against her wrinkled button. She cried out and reached back, pressing her hand against mine and pushing my large thumb inside of her ass. She grunted as I thumb fucked her asshole while my cock pushed deeper into her.

I could feel my orgasm welling up deep inside me as I thrust into her. Each move forcing the eruption closer to the surface. I slowed my pace slightly, feeling my cock swelling as the pending explosion neared. Pulling my thumb out slowly and grabbing her hips I thrust deep and held her tight against me as my cock exploded deep inside her. Hot jets of thick jizz splashed her insides in pump after pump as my body ejected my seed. Grams cried out and came herself and pushed her ass against me. Her body jerked and spasmed as she cried out and collapsed into the pillows. I continued to thrust, letting her pussy squeeze every last drop from me. She milked me for what seemed like forever before I fell forward over her and kissed her back. When my cock finally went limp and slid out, I lowered myself down and kissed her back and up to her neck. She purred and rolled over to face me, kissing me and pulling me into her. We kissed for awhile before I finally lay beside her, our breathing heavy and our hearts racing.

LonRivers
LonRivers
153 Followers