Grandmother is a Filthy Tart

Story Info
Mikey's grandmother de-cloaks.
4.2k words
4.78
56.7k
75
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One I found in the archives. There will be errors and typos in the text because it's not had a read-through or edit. The scene is what it is. It's wild and impossible but meant to be fun for a read. I've disabled voting and comments because I can't be arsed with trolling opinions about how ridiculous the premise is, etc. As I mentioned, this is just for fun.

Anyway, Mikey's a perv who wants to get into the bath with his grandmother. He doesn't know she's way more nasty than he is.

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoy the scene, errors and everything.

GA - Cambridge, UK - 3 May 2021

***

I walked in and caught her in her underwear. It was a crazy, reckless, and deliberate action by me, my cock hard and pulsing after three days of struggling against the sensations.

"Occupied," my grandmother said. "I'm about to get in the bath."

Lust was boiling in the pit of my stomach, the heavy drag through my core when I let my eyes run over my grandmother's curves. The feelings were so intense, so overwhelming that I heard the words come out of me clotted and thick with desire as I said: "Could we have one together?"

I expected an explosion, a vehement, angry response because, even with those feeling swirling inside me, I knew it was an outrageous suggestion. I waited for it as time slowed, seconds stretching, the inevitability of a shocked rejection certain to come firing at me like an arrow.

"Oh, Mikey, come on," my grandmother said, eyebrows arches of incredulity. "What are you talking about? You must know you're too grown up to be taking a bath with me."

There was no outward sign of surprise from my grandmother beyond her eyebrows and the way she put her fists on her hips. The anger I was expecting didn't show. My grandmother was cool and calm, even casual as she canted her head towards one shoulder, apparently unperturbed as I gawked at her large, round breasts and the tit-flesh spilling over the cups of her bra.

As I stared, my grandmother murmured: "You don't really think I'd let you do that?"

I gulped, swallowing down on the desire surging within.

Then, as doubt trickled through and I felt the trembling in my legs and hands, I mumbled an apology.

"But, well, if you want to get in there with me...?"

My eyes had slithered to the floor between us when my grandmother said it, my focus moving back to her face as the shock of realisation hit me like a physical blow.

"You better close the door," my grandmother was saying. "And lock it, too. If anyone caught us having a bath..."

She paused and chuckled, shrugging, the action setting her boobs shivering while I boggled in surprise.

She had to repeat the order for me to shut and lock the door. I was reeling, slow to react, stunned she'd agreed. Then my grandmother layered on the shocks as, with no hint of inhibition or self-consciousness at all, she hooked her thumbs into her knickers and shoved them down her thighs.

Dark urges and desperate desire rose up again, half-choking me when I saw she was hairless down at her vulva, the contrast in skin tone apparent where her bikini had covered her body when she'd been sunbathing out near the pool. That was what had set the dark carnal urges loose inside me. I'd seen her in that skimpy two-piece and felt my dick thicken and grow.

"Your granddad likes it that way," my grandmother said when she saw where my eyes were pointing.

After she said it, with that image imprinted on my memory, my grandmother went to the toilet, settling down where, after a pause of a couple of seconds, I heard her piss a heavy stream into the bowl.

She was looking at me with a weird smirk twisting her lips, eyes heavy-lidded and with an expression of something sly in her face.

"Come here," she said on what was almost a whisper.

My legs felt like stilts as I walked the few feet to where my grandmother was pissing her water.

I gasped, appalled yet also delighted when she looked up at me and muttered: "Feel it. Put your hand down there."

Hot piss cascaded over my palm and fingers and wrist when, after a brief hesitation, I showed my hand between my grandmother's legs. As I did it, she parted her thighs, giving me a view of the liquid gushing from her body, the flow tapering off.

"I thought so," my grandmother chuckled when she tugged at my shorts so my dick sprang free. "A big fucking hard-on," she added, shocking me with the obscenity. "God, that's a lovely cock," my grandmother murmured as her fingers closed around my girth. Then she tilted her face towards me, her piss on my fingers as I stood upright, gawking at her. "Not a word," she said, stroking my length. "Not ever. Not to anyone."

A second later, after she dropped an eyelid against one cheek in a lascivious wink, I groaned because she was sucking the bulb, her hand working at my root down near my balls.

"You want to be all grown up with me," my grandmother gasped as she came up off my cock. "All right. We can do this. You have no idea about what a filthy fucking tart I am, Mikey. But you're going to find out."

Spunk splashed across her cheek after a few more seconds of sucking and stroking. She must have sensed it was on the way because she was smirking at me as the first rush burst from my cock, the jet of it splatting against her cheek with an audible squelch, the goo ricocheting off her face to where it hit her shoulder, several more vehement spurts issuing forth as I sobbed and gasped and stared at the incredible sight of my own grandmother taking that outrush without flinching at all.

"God, I need a bath now," she said through a delighted yelp as she continued to jerk my cock. "Nasty, filthy pig," she added, smiling to take any sting out of her words. "All over my bra ... Fucking hell, Mikey, you've come in my hair!"

I groaned and muttered sex-nonsense about how lovely she was as my grandmother purged me of my immediate, desperate need.

"Uh, I'm sorry," I moaned.

"Oh, sweetheart, you don't need to be sorry. I was expecting that. At your age, well, I remember your father being exactly the same."

With the disbelief on me, I gawked as my grandmother got up off the toilet.

"It'll stay hard, won't it, Mikey?"

As she said it, my grandmother was reaching back to unclasp her bra, my focus going to her big swaying tits when she set them free.

She tutted and rolled her eyes when I gasped: "My dad?"

"Not now," she said as she turned away from me. "First I want you to fuck me. Put it in. Give your dear old gran a right good fucking."

The shocks just kept on coming at me while my grandmother swivelled around, creased at the waist, large breasts in three-quarter profile while she grinned at me and splayed her buttocks.

Mindless to the revelations, the need surging inside me again because I could see the loose, glistening gape of her cunt and the dark stain of her sphincter exposed as she held her buttocks apart, I was tugging my dick, lust boiling within.

"Just hold my hips and really shag me," my grandmother said. There was evil intent in her expression as she said all those crude things, her body such a temptation there was no way I was going to stop. "Use me. Just fuck me like you're wanking," she added.

I gasped when I held the cockhead at her body, the molten embrace surprising me because I'd thought she would be big inside.

"Uh, yes, there it is," my grandmother groaned as her body took half my length.

She turned away and braced herself against the wall with both arms, hips angled as she went on tiptoes, raising her pussy to the height I needed to get at her properly.

"God, Mikey, I'm choking for a fuck. It's been days since your grandad came near me. I've been wanking and fretting. Fuck, my lovely big boy, I can't tell you how fucking good that is."

Then we were rutting, bodies slap-thwacking together as I fucked my size into my grandmother's sex.

***

"It was the late-90s," my grandmother said. "Your grandad was a problem. He was up to no good. You know, carrying on with women..."

We were in her bed, a risky move because grandad could walk in and catch us. He was meant to be out for the night. Fishing, my grandmother had said. It still felt risky to me, but I was young and horny and was willing to take the risk as long as I could fuck her again.

The tingles were already working down in my cock as I asked: "Uh, yeah, so what happened?"

I was getting ready for her again. A day into an affair with my own father's mother and I was over the shock. I was mad for her body, crazy with desire for her big swaying tits and hairless vulva.

And the way she'd simply de-cloaked and let me into her world of filthy talk and kinky fucking...

"I fucked your father," she said, shrugging like it was no big deal.

I let my hands loose over her body. She purred and moved, snuggling in to press her generous frontage against me.

As she took hold of my cock and stroked my length, she slipped her tongue between my lips.

I groaned and fucked my grandmother's fist.

"Tell me how it started," I said, ducking in to slobber a kiss against her mouth.

"I teased him," my grandmother told me. She wanked my cock and shoved the quilt off us both. "I played up to him. I let him see down my tops. He got all embarrassed when he looked at my tits. That was lovely, seeing him that way. It made me want him more."

As she said it, my grandmother moved onto her back, thighs wide as she rubbed at herself, her free hand working my dick.

"It took a week or thereabouts," my grandmother said.

Then she paused, gasping as the liquid fap-fap came from where she was teasing her vulva with her fingers.

When I heard that noise, I levered upright. "Aw, gran, fucking hell," I sighed because she had two fingers wedged in her body.

"It makes me randy when I remember how it was," my grandmother said.

She fixed me with her hot-eyed gaze, going wall-eyed as she stirred her cunt.

I was already rolling on top when my grandmother gasped: "Uh, Mikey, are you ready again?"

I was over her with my weight on straight arms. She chuckled and reached for my dick, guiding me to her opening and, on a single lunge and a gasp from me, there I was balls deep inside my grandmother.

It was desperate and urgent as she folded her legs at the knees and she started to shunt her hips, a finger teasing her clit, breasts rolling.

"Yeah, fuck me. Smash my cunt," my grandmother growled,

I looked up to her face from where I'd been watching my cock move like a greasy piston in-and-out of her pussy. My grandmother was snarling at me, teeth bared, the words coming out as gasps and grunts.

"I didn't know you knew that word," I said through a moan.

She snorted as she kept on fucking up onto my cock, the words coming out strained through a portcullis of teeth when she said: "Don't be silly, Mikey. Of course I know all the words. I've been slutting around for over twenty years. I've heard them all. Used them, too."

Lust boiled inside me when I saw her expression. It was feral and hungry, something primal working inside us both as we rutted together, both steeped in the sin.

Then we were kissing, her breath panting into my open mouth, her sex taking my cock with liquid squelching ease.

"Oh, darling, just fuck me," my grandmother sobbed.

It shocked me to see her come. Despite my own pleasure and the orgasm bubbling down in my root, it surprised me to witness the speed at which my grandmother reached her peak. She was gasping and snorting, fingernails occasionally scraping my cock as she went at her bean, her eyes glazing over, her free hand clawing at my shoulder as she worked her cunt over my cock. It was urgent, her need there in her grunts and her expression. My cock was just part of what my grandmother needed to get there. She was also rubbing herself, spitting obscenities at me, our familial ties apparently some kind of catalyst she used to excite herself with. My grandmother kept babbling on about me being her grandson and what a nasty old slut she was to be taking my dick, her arousal obvious from the way her pussy squelched around my girth, her moans loud, the sounds ballooning until she cried out and the judders began.

As she came, my grandmother's pussy squeezed my dick, the force so intense the clenching actively expelled my size. When it happened, my grandmother was squealing and making a fuss, fingers still busy at her clit. I looked down, surprised to see my dick waving around, the shaft smeared with buttery gloop, the real shock coming when I witnessed two or three quick squirts of clear, viscous liquid jet from her body, the rush of it accompanied by audible squelches. A moment after that, as her body wracked in spasm, my grandmother rolled onto her side, fingers slipping into her entrance.

Full of my own desperate need, I shuffled in on my knees, spreading my grandmother's buttocks. The digits were still inside her, middle- and third-fingers of her left hand, the glint if the gold and jewels I saw down there a quick, rushing reminder that she was married.

But she'd also fucked her own son.

All sorts of thoughts and impressions came at me: my grandmother was a slut who offered her pussy to others.

Which was why I smeared the slippery bulb around the dark smudge of my grandmother's sphincter.

"You want my dirty-hole?"

I looked at her face when I heard her gasp it out.

"My arse? You want to fuck my arse, Mikey?"

She was sucking in air, eyes wide and staring, hair in disarray from the heat of our coupling.

The look I saw in her face set the evil ideas loose inside me. I nodded, running my tongue over my lips while she held my gaze.

Then my grandmother shifted her weight up onto an elbow while she moved slightly forward, rolling on her hip as she aimed her rump at me, body creased at the waist, rectum winking at me.

Lust boiled when I saw the scarlet gape of her cunt, the flesh slick with her ejaculate, the bed stained with that arousal.

"Use my cum to get it wet," my grandmother purred before she let out a chuckle.

That chuckle was dark and rich, the sound of it illicit, the taboo surging through me as I saw my grandmother slip her forefinger into her pussy where she stirred it around for a couple of seconds. After that, she dabbed the tip of the finger at her sphincter, gasping and wincing as she slipped the top joint into her anus.

"Uh-huh, you can fuck my arse," my grandmother moaned. "Go on, Mikey," she added, the whole digit in there up to its knuckle. "I'm in a dirty mood. You can fuck me back there."

On my knees, my cock in my hand, I moved in close and then leaned over her to present the bulb to her sphincter.

"Let me do that," my grandmother said as she took control of the cock. "I don't want you to go all savage on me. And you look like you might. Your face, Mikey, I think you might hurt your dear old gran if I let you start banging away."

I groaned, awed by the sensation of my grandmother's rectum allowing my cock to slide all the way in. She gasped and muttered swear words as my size pushed past the ring of resistance, her body fighting the invader until, with what felt like a pop, my grandmother's sphincter gave up the struggle and I was sliding in, her hand hooking the nape of my neck as she pulled me in for a kiss.

"This is 'cause I trust you," my grandmother said on a groan.

I was moving by then, cock slow and gentle as she stared into my face, love ballooning inside me, the emotions tender and caring because of what she said and what she'd allowed me to do.

"You like it back there?"

I nodded, gulping when she held my gaze and sent love to me through her eyes.

"Gentle," my grandmother cautioned. "That's right, Mikey. Just nice and slow like that. I can feel that big-fucking-cock wedged right in my arsehole," she said on a sigh. "It's stretching me, Mikey."

She held her lower lip between her teeth and crinkled her nose at me, still on her elbow, hips raised as she offered her rump.

My grandmother shook her head when I asked: "Does it hurt?"

"There's a bit of discomfort when it first goes in," she said. "But now, no, it just feels like I'm full."

She told me to work at it faster, urging me on with squeals and groaned until I was fucking her rectum. As we worked up to it, I felt something strange down at my cock, a gasp coming from me when I saw she was working her own fingers into her cunt. It was that action I could feel. My grandmother was working up to another climax, her body moving as she thrust back onto my dick, all of me inside her anus.

I humped at her, fucking that taboo place in her body while I leaned over to kiss her. Then, craning forward, I sucked at her nipples, gasping and moaning as the surge started to boil.

I managed to blurt a warning but felt my cock spitting cum into my grandmother's body, the goo bathing her rectum in spurts of delight as I kissed and sucked and vented the pleasure in sobs and moans.

Then, as we lay gasping, both of us on our backs as we sucked in air, the realisation of what I'd just done running through my head, the bedroom door opened.

My sister was standing there, eyes wide, a hand at her mouth.

Then she cried out: "God! Fucking hell! Mikey!"

And chaos ensued.

***

Tabitha was on her back, her mouth stuffed with our grandmother's tit-flesh.

"Mm, yes, go on, Mikey," my grandmother said on a dark chuckle. She craned around to look back at me, her granddaughter snuffling at her boobs. "Hold me. Fuck me. Give me all you've got and then do the same to this sweet little bitch."

I groaned as my grandmother's buttocks started to jiggle. I was holding her hips, fucking at her with vigorous action, my brain reeling from the incredible threesome I was involved in.

"Tabitha, darling," my grandmother sighed as she eased her breasts from my sister's face. "You're going to get fucked by your brother," my grandmother added. "I'm going to watch you two fucking."

"Uh, oh, gran," my sister gasped, eyes wide with what I took to be wonder.

I knew how overwhelming our grandmother's dominant force could be. The sexual perversion coming out of the older lady's mouth were a shocker. I knew from brief but wonderful experience just how kinky our grandmother was, her verbal guidance taking me from comparative innocent to where I'd fucked my grandmother's rectum and filled that dark passage with lust.

"You're so lovely," my grandmother murmured as I kept on fucking at her cunt. "So pretty, Tabitha. So sweet. You know something, sweetheart?"

My sister gazed up at her grandma, eyes wide as she shook her head, throat working before she gasped: "No, what is it?"

A chuckle came out of our grandmother, the sound dark and full of corruption before she ducked in to slip her tongue into her granddaughter's mouth.

They gasped and moaned together as the kiss went on, my frontage slap-thwacking against my grandmother's buttocks while her flesh jiggled and rippled.

"I'm thinking about seeing you with your father," my grandmother said as she came up from the kiss. "Fucking," she added like she relished the word. "He's got a lovely thick cock," she went on, a hand at my sister's pussy. "He's very ardent. Fucks like a machine."

"Uh, oh," Tabitha squeaked.

"Mm-hmm, your father fucking your juicy little twat," our grandmother murmured as she nodded and then kissed her granddaughter again.

The nastiness of what I heard worked on me and I felt the surge bubble down in my root. The things she said and the sensations as her pussy squeezed my girth were almost too much to take. I held her hips, gripping tight, pulling my grandmother back onto my cock while I gasped and moaned at the absolute bliss of fucking her pussy.

My grandmother must have sensed I was close, or maybe she felt my cock pulse? Either way, she craned around to fix me with her heavy-lidded, glazed-eyed stare, the words coming out clotted and thick as she mumbled: "Don't you fucking dare come inside me. That's for your sweet little sister."

12