Grandmother's Bed Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Look,' I began. 'Last night...'

'Yes?' She sounded nervous, thinking perhaps that I'd changed my mind or was about to start a dialogue on the morality of brother-sister sexual relationships.

'It was a bit -- clinical. I suppose that was the purpose, really, to give you a release of the tension without it being, you know, too weird. Too incestuous.' I was floundering, not having thought through what I wanted to say.

'So I thought, if we're going to do this, I could maybe make it last a bit longer for you. Make it a greater pleasure rather than some quick catharsis.' I wasn't sure it was the right word but Grace seemed not to notice.

'It was beautiful last night. The best.' She hesitated. 'But if you want to make it last longer for me then yes, that would be lovely.'

'Great!' I raised my left arm in invitation. 'Much easier if you come a bit closer.'

My sister ducked under my arm and laid her head on my chest. I put my arm around her shoulder, hand on her elbow. I could clearly feel her right breast, small and pert, pushing against my ribs. Could feel that the nipple was hard. I took a couple to deep breaths to calm my thumping heart.

'Do you want to switch the light off again?' I asked.

'Up to you.'

I didn't reply but instead reached down and pinched her negligee between finger and thumb, drawing it slowly up her thighs, excited by the silken rustle of the material and the gradual exposure of her pubic mound. She responded by drawing her legs up and parting her thighs. Then I was seeing it for the first time: a thick black mat, stark against her pale skin even in this light.

'Sorry. It looks a bit of a mess. Tony used to trim it for me...'

There's something about a black bush that turns me on. Sylvia's is black, though now flecked with grey. So is Nina's; very black and thick. I thought Grace's looked fantastic but again I said nothing, releasing the negligee and reaching down, placing my palm on her bush and cupping her pubic mound in my hand. She sighed and I felt her hot breath through the thin material of my T shirt. For several minutes I just stroked her, luxuriating in the feel of her silky black hair. Then I touched her outer labia, the lips puffy and open. Warm and moist. As my middle finger slid the length of her opening, her sighs got louder and she grabbed a handful of my T shirt. My prick was a rigid shaft of glass in my boxers; the bulge was obvious, though in the gloom of the bedroom Grace might not have noticed the damp patch developing where the tip was leaking a sticky fluid.

I ran my finger lightly up and down her vulva for a long time before slipping it in, relishing the feel of that sopping wet passage, the musky-sweet smell of her juices rising up in the air.

'Mmmmh.' My sister's eyes were closed and her lips pressed together.

'How does that feel?' I whispered into her ear.

'So good. So, so good.' She pressed her head harder against my chest and started stroking my stomach with her free hand. 'Please don't stop...'

I had no intention of stopping, and even as I wondered if her hand would stray lower, I slid a second finger inside her and started finger-fucking her, slowly and deeply. The two fingers were joined by a third and then I withdrew and touched the tip of my middle finger to her clitoris. It felt like an electric current ran through her and she started thrusting her hips against my hand.

'Oh Christ John, what are you doing to me...?' She groaned and dug her nails into me. I slid my fingers back inside her then down towards her anus, stopping at her perineum, smearing her juices around the little isthmus of skin but not going as far as her rosebud. And then back to her clitoris. And then repeating the cycle. And varying it. And on, and on while Grace gasped and writhed in my arm, saliva on her lips, her eyes tightly shut one moment then open wide the next as a new sensation hit her. Her pubic mound was soaked, juices running down her inner thigh to the bedcover. I was almost desperate for some attention, mentally urging her to slide her hand under the waistband of my boxers and grasp the shaft of my prick. I wanted to move my hand from her elbow and cup her breast through the silky nightdress but dared not. I kissed the top of her head and whispered to her again.

'Is that good, big sister?'

She said later that my use of the term "big sister" was what pushed her over the edge. I had planned to go on for longer, but her orgasm arrived without warning. My sister bucked and moaned and, at one point, bit me quite painfully on one of my nipples, causing me to yelp loudly. That broke the spell and her climax faded. We lay still, my hand still on her throbbing cunt.

'I'm sorry I bit you. Are you ok?'

'Fine.'

'Do you think anyone heard?'

'No. It's practically soundproof up here, according to grandma.'

'Why did she mention that?'

'Oh, it was something she was saying years ago, when the carpets up here were renewed,' I lied. 'Was it ok for you?'

She looked up at me, her eyes suddenly sleepy. 'I didn't think an orgasm could be so powerful. It really was something else.' She hesitated for a few seconds. 'Sorry it's not much fun for you, though.'

'I loved doing it, actually.'

'Really?'

'Well,' I said, pushing my luck, 'isn't it obvious?'

Grace reached out her free hand and touched the tip of her index finger to the wet patch on my boxers. 'I suppose it is.'

There was suddenly a tension between us, or so I thought. Neither of us said anything for a couple of minutes but then I noticed that her breathing had become slow and regular and there was a faint snoring noise. Very gently I disengaged myself and got up. She didn't wake so I draped a dressing gown over her and left her bedroom as quietly as I could.

Down in my bedroom I considered the possibilities. I felt reasonably certain that if my sister and I continued this masturbation thing, we were going to end up having full-blown sex. And the idea excited me immensely, particularly after this evening. Grace had given a hint of what she was capable of and I was thrilled. I liked her body too: Not pretty enough and too slender and small-breasted to be a pin-up, she was nevertheless sexy. I wanted to get up close and personal with that amazing black bush just as soon as I could. And with great legs: long, shapely and slim of ankle. She'd look terrific in stockings. Which left me wondering what to do now. Should I just have a quick wank and go to sleep? After the frustration of this evening I wanted more. I wanted a good, hard fuck.

I reached for my phone, which I'd left in the bedroom. Maybe I'd text Sylvia and see if I could persuade her to change her mind, if she weren't already asleep. I'd missed a text message, about fifteen minutes ago. From Nina.

"Hi, John. Hope you didn't mind my little flirt at dinner. Love Nina xxx"

Well, well, well.

"No, of course not. You can stroke my thigh at the dinner table anytime! Surprised you're still awake. xxx"

I hit send and a minute later got a reply.

"Can't seem to get to sleep tonight. Can you recommend anything? xxx"

"Shall I come and stroke your thighs? That might help. xxxx"

My stomach flipped as I read her response.

"Oh would you!? Xxxxxx"

"My pleasure. Your room or mine? xxxx"

"Give me fifteen minutes to get ready and come to mine. So thrilled! xxxx"

Get ready, eh. I wondered what that meant. Fifteen minutes later, after creeping past my grandmother's bedroom, turning the corner and coming to Nina's bedroom door, I found out. The door was ajar and I slipped in and closed it gently. Nina was on the bed and had obviously gone to some trouble. She was wearing black stockings and a garter belt and a ridiculously short see-through nightie. She'd made her face up quite heavily and was wearing scarlet lipstick and matching nail varnish.

Nina was of Indian descent and had a skin tone several shades darker than the darkest honey. She'd been a little on the heavy side ever since I'd known her and after the first lockdown she was maybe two or three pounds heavier. But as far as I was concerned she was gorgeous: about five foot three, with long black hair and heavy breasts with black aureoles and big, rubbery nipples. Further down, wide hips, fleshy buttocks and an amazing thick, black pubic bush with finer, silky hairs running up to her navel and the other way to her anus, which was also near-black and tight and wrinkled. I think she was sixty-two now, but she could have passed for fifty.

I threw off my T shirt and the clean boxers I'd put on and scrambled on to the bed beside her. As I did so, she smiled at me and raised her hands above her head, crossing them at the wrists. This was Nina asking me if I would tie her hands to the headboard.

I'd seduced Nina years ago, as part of Sylvia's campaign to sleep with her friend. We made a good threesome, when the opportunity arose and Nina and I slept together at her house occasionally, or at least we had done before lockdown. In the early days Nina was touchingly grateful and appreciative of having sex with a young man thirty-seven years her junior. She always adopted a submissive role and, as we got to know one another better, she confided in me that she liked me to be dominant and to be rough with her. So we experimented with bondage and chastisement and rougher and more raw sex. I wasn't comfortable with anything extreme but we quickly got to know the boundaries and it gave our relationship additional edge, which we only enjoyed when alone together, like tonight.

Now I reached for the soft white rope on the bedside table and looped it around one of her slim wrists, tying it to the other and using the loose end to secure her to the bedhead with about a foot of slack. I took a handful of her black hair and used it to pull her head back. Then I kissed her, long and hard. Pushing my tongue between her scarlet lips and mashing our lips together while with my free hand I caressed her breast and tweaked her nipple through the flimsy negligee. Pulling her nightie up I fastened onto the nipple, sucking, nibbling, chewing, biting, while my hand reached down and parted her thighs, seeking her cunt. She opened her legs willingly and I found her slit and pushed two fingers right in, then three. She moaned and moved her hips to meet my thrusting fingers, arms tugging at their restraint. I took my fingers out and ran them over her lips, whispering to her to lick her juices off. She took my fingers in her mouth greedily and without reserve, sucking each finger to its tip.

Then I went down on her. I loved performing cunnilingus on Nina, loved her thick black hair and the dark chocolate labia, with its contrasting pink interior. Loved her strong taste and smell and even liked it when she accidently let slip a small stream of urine onto my face, which occasionally happened just before she reached a climax. Now I revelled in burying my face in her mound, licking and sucking, tasting and smelling. Moistening a finger in her cunt then smearing the juices around her little puckered rosebud, pushing the tip in. She came with a stifled moan and I knelt up and entered her while her orgasm was still dying away, my prick aching for release; it felt as though I'd had an erection for days, instead of a few hours. Nina had a surprisingly tight cunt for a lady of her age; of course, she'd never had children. It felt wonderful inside her, especially after she wrapped her stocking-clad legs around my backside, urging me deeper in while she writhed against her bonds and moaned quietly and incoherently.

I fucked her pussy for about five minutes; long, hard thrusts, crashing our pelvises together. Resisting the temptation to climax, I slid my cock out of Nina and, grabbing a shoulder and thigh, rolled her unceremoniously over onto her front. I turned around and straddled her, knees either side of her head, my erection brushing her hair. Then I leaned down over her back and parted her bum cheeks, exposing her anus. I lowered my head and thrust my tongue into her puckered hole, tasting her cunt juices and a darker under-taste. Nina loved the dirtiness of this act and I loved the shocking intimacy. For some dark reason the fact that her anus was ringed by silky black hair only increased the eroticism of the act. In the early days, I'd held back from anal licking or penetration, but Nina saw it as an important aspect of her submission and was the first to suggest it. The first time we'd had full anal sex, she'd screamed "use me, use me!" as I entered her.

Finally I flipped her over again and pushed my erection into her mouth, hissing at her to suck it and thrusting with my hips till she started to gag. It was difficult for her with her hands tied so I penetrated her pussy again. I didn't think I was going to last very long, but the hours of stimulation acted to delay my orgasm and I fucked Nina hard for nearly twenty minutes, my leg and arm muscles aching in protest, before I felt the approaching climax, the tightening of my ball-sack and the ripple of pleasure running down my spine.

'Kiss me while I come,' I gasped, and she planted her mouth on mine and slid her tongue between my lips. Time seemed to stand still while I pumped my spunk into her cunt. Then slowing down, stopping, feeling normality return. Eventually I withdrew, untied her and lay down on the bed, taking my sixty-two-year-old Asian lover into my arms and kissing her tenderly.

'Thank you Nina. That was really special.'

She snuggled into my arms. 'I'm glad. It was special for me too.'

Once, during a very tender lovemaking session, and just before she came, she'd said: "I love you." She'd never repeated it but there was a strong bond of affection between us. I suppose in a sense I loved her too.

I felt like staying the night with her but that probably wouldn't have been a great idea so I kissed her goodnight, put my boxers and T shirt back on and went back to my room, where I slept heavily until I was woken just after six by the arrival of a text message, just as I had been the previous morning. And, like the previous morning, it was from Grace.

"Thank you, thank you!! Another marvellous night's sleep! I can't believe how good you are! I've never felt anything like it. You seem to transport me to another place. How are you this morning? And how's your nipple? I'm really sorry. I just lost control at the end. I promise I won't do it again. And speaking of "again" I promise I won't ask you to come up for at least three nights. Hope I can survive that long. But I'm going to be frank here, John (excuse the pun). You are giving me a great deal of pleasure and getting none in return. Oh, I know you said you enjoyed masturbating me but I'm thinking that now we are a bit more comfortable with the situation, perhaps I should be doing something for you at the same time -- or afterwards. Would that be any more awful than what we're already doing? Let me know as soon as you get this. I'm not sure I should be saying it so I'll worry again until I hear. Love Grace (with fingers crossed) xxx"

I thought for a few moments then replied.

"My nipple is fine -- well, ok, it's a bit sore! But all in a good cause. I'm so glad you enjoyed last night. As for your doing something for me, I'm in your hands (excuse the pun). But seriously, Grace, I'm ok with whatever you think is appropriate (or least inappropriate). One last thing. You might be ok to wait for a few days but I'm bursting at the seams. Can I come up again tonight?"

As soon as I sent it I wondered if I'd actually be up to full operational strength by midnight. What the hell, too late now. The reply came straightaway.

"Oh God, I'm all butterflies again now. Yes, come tonight, same time! xxxxxx"

To be continued.....