Grandmother's Sexy Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Excitement and arousal surged through me whenever I tried to picture how it would be to see my grandmother in lingerie, the incredible things my grandmother had told me a whirl in my head. It didn't seem possible, but she'd said it was so and I had absolutely no reason to doubt her.

Why would she make it up?

There were no reasons I could think of why my grandmother would lie.

I was on the third can when my grandmother finally called out from the top of the stairs.

"Don't forget the wine," she said. "I need some Dutch courage."

Excitement flipped in my stomach and my hands were trembling when I picked up the wine.

My legs shook as I went up the stairs.

My grandmother was in her bedroom, as shy as a new bride, expression hopeful yet wary, doubt in her demeanour as she held her lower lip between her teeth and then posed with her fists on her hips.

"So, what do you think?" my grandmother murmured.

I was staring, mouth open.

"You're beautiful," I said through a groan.

My grandmother beamed a smile. "Really? You honestly think so?"

I nodded and soaked up the detail of my grandmother's figure, her body packed tight in a black corset, tit-flesh bubbling over its cups, a six-drop suspender belt holding up black stockings. Her hair was pinned up but she was still wearing glasses, a thin silver necklace and a circular St Christopher pendant at her throat.

She was wearing black thong-underwear, pudendum packaged within.

"Yes, you're gorgeous," I sighed.

"God, I don't know if I should believe you," my grandmother said. "I suppose I'm all right. I mean, a corset like this hides a multitude of sins." She paused and surveyed her own frontage before shrugging and looking at me. "My tits are about to pop out of it, though. So I'd better be careful."

"They're big," I said without thinking.

My grandmother smirked. "Oh, you think I don't know that?"

Then her expression shifted to something sly and vulpine.

"Do you like big tits, Michael?" she asked.

I shrugged and nodded at the same time.

"What about older ladies?" my grandmother said.

I nodded again, attention set on her boobs for a few seconds.

My grandmother paused and held her lower lip between her teeth again, expression vixen with no shyness in the look and I could tell she was feeling confident.

"I think, from that look on your face, that you're probably thinking inappropriate thoughts," she said.

My face flooded with heat.

"Oh my god, I've made you blush!" my grandmother trilled.

"It's nothing," I said in a rush.

I watched my grandmother move as she walked towards me, tits jiggling while she came in close. She was grinning as she took the glass and bottle out of my hands.

"Don't want you dropping those," she said.

My grandmother poured half a glass and then necked it down in a couple of swallows. Then she looked at me, surveying me from top to toe until her eyes rested on my face.

"Do you have an erection in there?" she asked.

I didn't know what to say in response to the blunt question so I shook my head as my grandmother put the glass and bottle down on the dresser.

"I think you're lying," my grandmother told me. "I think you're hard."

"I'm sorry," I groaned.

My grandmother laughed and shook her head.

"Why be sorry?"

"I dunno ... 'Cos it's wrong? It's not supposed to be that way because of you."

My grandmother's eyes were sparkling when she asked: "Is it because I'm sexy, Michael?"

"I ... I don't know. I suppose so," I said.

"It's all right, you can tell me. You can be honest. Nobody's going to be in trouble. I won't be angry. God," my grandmother sighed, "I think we're past that now. Look at me, darling, I'm wearing what I'd wear if I were meeting a man ... For sex," she finished with a sigh.

"Mum wouldn't like it if she knew."

"She's not here. It's just the two of us, Michael."

I swallowed down hard, urges working within as I imagined moving in to grab at those breasts, desire yawning, a hollow, aching void way down deep.

"I want to touch them," I breathed.

My grandmother's eyes went wide behind the glasses, eyebrows twin arches of whatever it was she was feeling at the time.

"My breasts?" she said.

I nodded and looked at her boobs, need squeezing my vitals.

"You do have an erection, don't you, Michael?" my grandmother murmured.

I nodded, shame flaring hotter in my face.

"I understand," my grandmother sighed. "I mean, I feel it too. That look on your face ... Being dressed like this ... And you're so like your grandad."

"You feel it too?" I asked.

My grandmother nodded. "Yes, darling, I do. I'm all fluttery inside. My stomach's in knots. I can't tell you how it feels." She glanced down and waved with a vague gesture near her vulva. "You know, down there."

"What are we going to do?" I said through a low, desperate moan.

My grandmother's face went tight. She winced and hissed a sigh through her nose. "God," she muttered as she shook her head. "I don't know, Michael," she said as she looked at my face. "I know I'm going to need some personal time. I didn't think about how this would affect me. I'm close to choking here, darling. These feelings. God, I haven't been this fucking horny since I don't know when."

The use of the f-bomb was another shock to me.

"Can I see them?" I asked. "Please," I added. "I just want to look. I won't touch, I promise."

My grandmother closed her eyes. "Dear lord," she breathed.

"I think you're gorgeous," I said, blurting it out. Desire was making me reckless. My cock was seeping pre-cum into my underwear. I could feel it pulsing too, temptation close to boiling as I thought about having it out. "Everything," I went on through a gasp. "You're pretty, you're sexy. You look fantastic dressed up that way."

My grandmother looked at me. "That's lovely to hear but I don't know if I should show you my boobs."

I pawed at myself, squeezing my cock through my clothes in an attempt to get some kind of relief.

"Oh, Michael, you're really in a bad way," my grandmother said.

"It's making me crazy," I groaned.

Excitement surged through the disbelief when I saw my grandmother shrug.

"They're only tits, I suppose," she said like she was trying to convince herself. "No harm in that. There's topless women in films."

My grandmother looked at me, head canted towards one shoulder. "Go on then," she said with a grin. "I suppose I can give you a look."

I groaned when my grandmother scooped one breast out of the corset.

Then she eased the other one free, their weight obvious from their size, lust boiling inside me as I stared at the jiggling flesh, the rounded undercurve, button nipples, and saucer areolae bringing a groan bubbling forth.

"Mm, yes, I know that look," my grandmother said with a chuckle. "That's your grandfather's face. It's the eyes. Bloody hell, Michael, it's like he's been cloned looking at you right now."

I squeezed my cock again. "I wish I was him," I said through a moan.

"Fuck, I can't take this much more," my grandmother muttered.

I boggled when she slid a hand into the thong, disbelief and amazement on me when I saw her fingers squirm like kittens in a sack.

"God, I'm soaking," she added with a gasp.

"You're touching yourself," I said through the shock.

"Michael, darling, I know. Forgive me," my grandmother said.

I watched for a few seconds or a full five minutes--I have no idea how long--while my grandmother stood with her fingers busy at her own sex, free hand caressing her breasts.

Then she looked at me with a feral look on her face and groaned: "You might as well get it out and give it a wank."

I gasped and stared some more, a weird numbness on me as, like an out-of-body experience, I watched myself unbuckle my belt, unzip, snap the button, and shove my jeans and underwear down to my thighs.

My grandmother gasped when my hard-on sprang out.

"Oh, fucking hell," she groaned as I started to crank it.

Time stretched elastic as we watched each other, the situation unreal as I struggled to cope with the sights and impressions, sensations sweet through my cock while I watched my grandmother's large breasts jiggle and sway, fingers busy inside her underwear, her face tight, gaze fixed on my hand jacking my size.

"Take those knickers off," I heard myself growl.

My grandmother's eyes weren't huge and round behind her glasses, her mouth falling slack. She kept rubbing as the smirk showed on her face.

"Oh, Michael, you mucky sod," my grandmother muttered. "Darling, tits are one thing, showing myself down there is a little too intimate."

"You can see my cock," I groaned as I held it down at its root.

My grandmother winced, teeth and jaws clenched.

"Fuck, don't wave that at me," she said.

"It's hard because of you," I said on a groan. "You're dressed up so sexy. I love your big-fucking-tits."

"You really do need to keep this to yourself," my grandmother said.

It was the way she said it and the look she was giving that told me she was going to do it. I gasped with the thrill of expectation, nodding as my grandmother first pressed her fingers flat against the thing, forcing it at her vulva as she squirmed and grinned at me, her eyes flashing mischief.

Then, disbelief on me like a slap to the face, I watched as she hooked her thumbs into the insignificant string at her hips.

"Oh fucking hell," my grandmother muttered as she leaned forward.

Her tits swayed and swung as the thong slid to the tops of her shoes before she stepped free as gracefully as a dancer in the high heels.

"A souvenir," my grandmother said. She picked the thong up and then tossed it to me. "I must be bloody barmy," she added.

I caught the thong and stared at it, thrills on me when I felt its sodden weight.

"You said I was making you crazy," my grandmother said. She was rubbing herself, her sparse, triangular thatch hidden from my sight as her fingers turned circles down between her legs. "You waved that big fucking hard-on at me," my grandmother added with a thrust of her chin. "Well, see how wet I am from being like this with you? That's what it's like for me. That's what it's always been like. I just love sex, Michael. I go wild for it. The men I've fucked with your grandfather watching ... God, I miss those days so much."

My grandmother sobbed the last sentence out, groaning as she closed her eyes.

I was jacking my length, sensations popping and fizzing desire on me as I dropped the thong and moved in to grab at my grandmother's tits.

Her eyes snapped open.

She gasped: "All right, squeeze them, Michael. Be firm. Be a man."

"Fuck, they're just fantastic," I groaned.

The spongy-firm texture and weight of my grandmother's breasts were getting me close to where cum would spit out of my cock, the sensations so sweet I went in to slobber a kiss against her mouth.

A moment later my grandmother was jacking my cock, her tongue in my mouth while I fingered her sex, the slippery folds and her clit tricky for me because I hadn't had much experience with that part of a woman before.

It was a crazy time of gasping and moaning, her tits in my hand as I kept on working her clit, taking cues from my grandmother's groaning instructions and the way her body jerked and twitched. As it went on, we kept on snogging, her hand cranking my length until the inevitable surge.

I blurted a warning as the fizz started to rise, cum spitting forth in several quick, vehement bursts, the thick gooey ejaculate spattering against skin and my grandmother's corset, spunk dripping onto the carpet. My grandmother yelped when the first jet spattered against her corset, a thick ribbon arcing high, semen glistening on her breast, more of the stuff line a snotty rope along her forearm when I was done.

"Fucking hell," my grandmother gasped, "I'm plastered with spunk."

I kissed her again and then bundled her to the bed. She yipped in surprise as I gave her a shove and she fell onto her back. I pushed my jeans and underwear down, kicking and thrashing to get one leg free before I clambered onto the bed. By then, my grandmother had levered halfway upright, surprise on her face, corset spattered with goo.

"What the hell are you doing?" my grandmother asked.

She was laid back with her weight on her elbows, breasts rolling as she moved.

I didn't reply. I just looked at her for a moment or two, cranking my cock with quick, vigorous action while I stood on the leg of my jeans and pulled the other foot free.

"Michael," I heard my grandmother say as I hauled the tee-shirt off.

Then I was on the bed, urgency on me as I pushed my grandmother's thighs apart. I was growling my need when I lifted her legs, the web between my forefingers and thumbs at the backs of my grandmother's knees.

I saw the scarlet gape of her cunt, a groan issuing forth as I ducked in and licked my grandmother from rectum to clit.

"Oh! Oh my fucking god," my grandmother gasped. "Michael, that's so personal," she went on.

"I want to taste it," I said.

"Darling," my grandmother crooned when I licked her again.

She gave it up after that. My grandmother sighed and chuckled, the sound somehow dark and corrupt.

"God, yes, just lick me there," my grandmother added.

I did. I slurped and slobbered, delight on me when I heard my grandmother's low, curdled groans.

"You're so fucking sexy," I gasped.

I was moving up to kiss my grandmother again, pausing at her breasts so I could maul at the big pillows, sucking her nipples before our tongues swirled and writhed.

"It's going to stay hard, isn't it, Michael," my grandmother said.

I nodded. "Yes," I said.

"Then I think you need to fuck me," my grandmother muttered. She was moving around, a hand going down so she could crank my cock. "I think I knew it was always going to happen this way," my grandmother continued. "I was kidding myself it wouldn't. But I knew before I even came upstairs that I'd probably let you fuck me."

"I want to fuck you," I groaned.

My grandmother squeezed my length. "That's obvious, darling," she said.

"It's incredible," I said with a sigh. "You. Like this. Fuck, I just want to keep touching your tits."

"Touch all you want," my grandmother said. "But I want to do more than that, darling."

"I can fuck you?"

My grandmother nodded. "We've done just about everything else. It's pointless stopping now."

"I can't believe it," I groaned.

"Kiss me and see if you believe it when you're inside me."

We kissed again, excitement surging when it eventually percolated through that I was going to have sex with my own grandmother. It was an incredible feeling. Euphoria burst inside me with a rush of sensations mixing together. I felt the dark need to fuck my size into my grandmother's body. I wanted to get deep into her cunt. I wanted to own her yet I wanted to love her too.

I broke away from the kissing and looked down at my grandmother's body, the corset, stockings, and heels adding eroticism to the scene that made me groan.

"I never knew you could be so hot," I said.

"I was a hotwife for your grandfather for years." My grandmother said it and dabbed at the cum on her corset, a sigh coming from her as she looked up into my face. "This is serious," my grandmother added. "This isn't sex with just anyone, Michael. We're family. I need you to promise me, to swear on a stack of bibles that you won't say anything to any of your friends."

"I'm not stupid," I growled.

I knelt upright and cranked at my cock, the other hand mauling my grandmother's big boobs as she rubbed at herself.

"I want us to do it," my grandmother groaned.

"Me too. I want to put it in."

My grandmother nodded and moved up onto her elbows again, folding her legs at the knees as she shifted her weight to one side, splaying her labia with the tips of her fingers.

"There it is, darling," she said on a sigh.

I stared at my grandmother's glistening core, desire ballooning within as I cranked at my length. Then, while my grandmother's eyes held my gaze, I knee-walked in, leaning in so I could take my own weight on one straight arm. I held my cock aimed at my grandmother's body, the moment impacting me like an asteroid strike. I paused when the cockhead made first contact with my grandmother's intimacy.

"Oh god," my grandmother muttered. She glanced down at her opening, mouth slack when she looked at my face again. "I've done a lot of things, Michael," my grandmother added. "Sex. Your grandfather and I really did have fun. A lot of fun. But, my darling, this has to be the single-most wicked, lovely, sexy thing ever."

I nodded and sucked in air.

"It's you. All dressed up," I groaned. The weird disconnect where I couldn't believe it was real worked through me again. "How did this happen?"

"Because we're both naughty," my grandmother grinned. She nodded and flashed mischief at me through her glasses. "I think we're very alike. I think you like that we're family as much as me. And, fuck, that's such a turn-on, Michael. God, sex with my grandson is just so depraved and wonderful. I'm gagging for you to fuck me."

I swallowed down the rush of feelings, nodding as I moved around and pressed the bulb against my grandmother's vulva.

I saw her nod.

"Put it in, sweetie," she sighed.

I didn't thrust and start pounding like instinct was screaming at me to do. I knew it would be a quick moment, a split second in which to savour the moment of committing the sin. I paused with the bulb poised at my grandmother's opening so I could look at her face and soak up her expression of wonder before I looked down to witness the sublime moment my own grandmother's body accepted my cock.

"Oh my god, Micahel, just put it in," I heard my grandmother gasp.

I moved with the tiniest shift through my hips, the cockhead pushing past the slick, tiny resistance, delight and amazement rising as I watched the bulb slip past my grandmother's opening.

I groaned when I felt the heat of that molten embrace squeeze the shaft.

"Oh ... Oh lord, Michael," my grandmother muttered. "I've got you, darling. I can feel you inside me."

I moved, shifting so my grandmother had my whole length, pressing in just a little deeper as she squirmed and groaned.

Then I stayed still, the urge on me to start pounding away.

"Is ... is it all right?" I moaned.

My grandmother nodded surprise and joy on her face. "It's wonderful. Perfect fit."

Tender emotions swirled within. "I love you," I sighed.

A melancholy expression shadowed my grandmother's face for a moment. "Oh, Michael, I know ... I love you," she breathed.

My eyes moved from my grandmother's face and the tenderness in her expression down to her breasts.

I grinned and looked at her again. "Those are really big tits," I said.

My grandmother chuckled and rolled her eyes, expression shifting to vixen and teasing. "Make them wobble," she said.

I had to close my eyes and clench my jaws against the sudden rush of lust I felt in response to the look on her face and the imagery of seeing my grandmother's big boobs shiver and roll.

"Come on, we're supposed to be fucking," my grandmother added. She wriggled and shunted her hips, legs wide, fingers curling over my shoulders as I held myself over her body, weight on both arms. "Let's be naughty together. Let's forget about being family."

I shook my head as I started to move. "No way, being family is hot," I gasped.

My grandmother grinned. "That's just what your grandfather would say," she told me.

Then my grandmother moved up at the same time as her fingers curled around the nape of my neck so she could pull me in for the kiss.

A moment later we were rutting with desperate need, urgency on us both, her body squelching as I worked at her with my size.