Grandpa Fills In the Gap: Prologue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 3

Hearing a knock on my door "Honey, wake up we have to leave soon to go shopping." my grandma's voice comes from the other side of the door.

I reach out and grab my alarm clock and check the time "Grandma it's 7am!!" I wait to see if she'll answer me, but I don't hear anything. Groaning, I throw the covers off me and get out of bed and head downstairs to the kitchen. There they both are eating breakfast, Grandma looks up "Morning dear." her smile fades away "I thought you would be ready by now sweetie, we have a few days till Christmas and I want to get to the stores early to get your parents their gifts."

I grab a cup of coffee "you didn't get them anything?" she laughs and shakes her head.

"I've been busy with other things and I forgot to get them something, so I wanted to go with you, but it looks like you're not feeling well." shaking my head I take a seat at the end of the table and drink my coffee.

"Sorry grandma, just tired really, was up most of the night after my nightmare." taking another drink of my coffee, I watch her move around the kitchen.

"Well, if that's the case, I think your grandfather should stay with you and keep an eye on you." she says while cleaning up.

"No, that's ok grandma, I'm sure the two of you have things to do an..." I tense up when I feel his hand on my knee and give it a squeeze.

"I don't mind looking after her sweetie, I have some work to finish up in the study anyways." I look over to my grandmother as she grabs her purse and car keys and looks at us.

"Ok darling, make sure you take good care of her." my grandma says as she's walking out the door.

My grandfather doesn't look at me, but towards her saying "I'll take very good care of her." grandma waves as she closes the door behind her.

I look over to my grandfather who is sitting back in his chair now with a big smile on his face "come here sweetie." he pats his lap as I stand up and move over to him "straddle me." I put my hands on his shoulders and straddle his hips as I sit down on him "feel that baby, you got me so fucking hard it's killing me." rocking my hips, I can feel the bulge in his pants "wanna ride it baby?" he grins.

Licking my lips, I slowly nod and answer his question "yes sir." I lower my head and begin kissing him as I lift myself up as he works his pants. I can hear the jingle of the belt and then the zipper slide down on his pants, it's then I feel both of his hands on my thighs as they slide up under my night gown to find that I don't have my panties on.

Breaking the kiss, I look at his face 'I knew we would end up fucking in the morning, so I didn't bother wearing anything." I tell him as I reach down and take hold of his erection "damn grandpa, you're fucking huge." I stroke him a couple of times before I move over him, lining up the head of his cock to the entrance of my pussy "I'm all yours." I begin to lower my body onto his cock "oh hell yea." when I feel the head slip in and stretch me out like last night, I don't stop as I keep taking him all the way in till I can't any more.

But what I don't realize is that he is all the way inside of me "bounce." is all he has to say to me.

I start moving my body up and down, letting his cock slide in and out of me "that's it Maddy, ride my cock." he says. I drop my head back as I hold onto his shoulders, I feel his hands slide up under my nightgown and take hold of each of my breasts "so perfect for my hands." he leans in and starts to suck on my nipple over the fabric, wetting it to the point of my nipple becoming so hard it hurts, he moves to the other one and does the same thing "I love how your body reacts to me touching you, sucking on your nipples, fucking you." panting as I keep bouncing off his cock, he pulls my nightgown up and over my head tossing it on the floor "there, much better." he says

I grab hold of his shoulders again, when now I feel his mouth covering my right nipple and sucking on it hard "yessss oh god grandpa suck it harder!" he does as I ask him, he starts on one and moves to the other one "don't stop grandpa, don't stop." my body now moving non-stop, I'm where I can't hold it any longer "so close grampie, going to cum soon."

He pulls me in closer holding me tight "I'm almost there too baby, I'm about to shoot my load again and fill that sweet pussy of yours." His hands slide up my back where they hold onto my shoulders and press me down with each motion I go down "Maddy, oh god baby...here it comes!!" I raise myself once more and then slam myself down on his cock, where we both cry out "AAAHHHHHHH"

I drop my head in the crook of his neck as I feel the warm liquid filling my womb up once again "oh yes grandpa, fill me up again." I place a kiss on his neck until both of us have come down from our high. I lift my head and look at him "you know, if we keep this up you're going to get me pregnant." I smile at him as he kisses me "but to be honest, I don't care. I want to have your baby, so why don't we try for one?" I look at him as he stares at me in shock "I'm serious, I want to have YOUR baby grandpa, what do you say?"

He nods "Ok, I mean..that would be amazing to know that I put a baby inside that beautiful body of yours." giddy with happiness, I kiss him once more before removing myself from his lap "If we do this, you'll have to sleep with Roger and make him think it's his." nodding, I tell him that I'll take care of it and for him not to worry.

Moving off him, I reach down and grab my nightgown and put it back on as I look over my shoulder to see my grandfather stand up and fix himself "I think I'm going to go to the store and get me some pregnancy result kits so we can be sure that I'm pregnant or not." smiling at him, I head to my room where I jump in the shower, then dress and head out to the local store to get my kit.

As I'm paying for it, I can see that Roger is in the store, I look at the clerk "can you bag it quickly, please." she nods and just as she stuffs it into a paper bag, Roger steps behind me and surprises me "Hey!!" I turn around in his arms and kiss him "how are you?"

He waits for me to pay for my item as he takes my hand and we both walk out of the store together "I think that we should take the next step Maddy. We've been dating since we've been 15 and you're now 18, I think 3 yrs is long enough for me to wait to sleep with you." arching my brow, I grin, but then get serious "I bought some condoms, so we can be safe, but.." I stop him and give him a hug.

"Yes, you are right about me making you wait, I think we should be together. How about this Saturday we spend it together in every sense of the word?" he smiles and kisses me hard "I love you so much Roger and you've been nothing but patient with me and I really appreciate it, but I think I'm ready to take that step you're talking about." as we talk about it, he offers me a ride home as I accept it.

Parked right outside of my grandparents home, I give him a kiss "I'll call you tomorrow, ok?" he nods as I give him one more kiss before exiting his car and going inside the house.

******************************************************************************

PART 4

My eyes closed, my head pulled back, my body rocks back and forth on his bed as I grip the sheets tight. There we are, once again fucking like two teenagers in heat. I swear I never thought that my grandfather was such a fucking horny old man, but damn do I love it. He slams his hips into me over and over as his balls slap against my pussy "Oh Maddy, fuck you feel so fucking good." he holds my hips and just keeps pumping his thick cock into me "You want a baby, I will give you one, mark my words sweetheart, tonight we are making one."

Grandpa and I got busy immediately after I told him that I had run into Roger at the store and to top it all off, my grandmother called while I was out letting my grandpa know she's going to spend the night over her sister's house cause of a death of a mutual friend of theirs, so that is giving us so much time to fuck as many times as we want.

"Aaahhh grandpaaaa, uuuu fuck yeaaa." he slams his hips going deeper each time "aaaah fuck yea!!" my hand grips tighter, making sure that I don't fall forward from him screwing me doggie style. His hand runs up and down my back then stops on my ass. He caresses my ass at first then out of now where he give my ass cheek a good swat "ouch, grandpa." I turn and look over my shoulder and see him smiling "yea yea." he does it again, but to the other one, but caresses the red area.

"Come here angel." he slides all the way inside of me as he helps me up and gathers me into his arm "I love you so much Maddy." I turn my head to look at him as he leans in and kisses me. He rocks his hips back and forth, his thick cock stretches me each time, his hands on my breasts "I'm close baby, I'm so close." dropping my head back, I cry out as my body shakes from my release, just then he pushes himself into me as far as he can go when I feel him explode "OH MADDY!!"

My hands press onto his that are covering my breasts, his cum fills me up once again like it has before "grandpa!!" I call out as he gives me everything he has. Once he is finished, he lets me go as we both lay down in bed "This better have done it!" I say laughing. He pulls me close to his body as we both fall asleep in each other's arms.

Grandpa and I fucked as much as we could during the next few days. He would sneak into my room at night as I waited for him naked under the covers, we would fuck for hours before he would have to go back to his bedroom. It all stopped on Christmas Day.

There we were in my bathroom staring at the little stick with the two blue lines "I'm pregnant grandpa!" I looked at him with a huge smile "You're going to be a daddy!" He hugged me tight as we had our own private celebration for now, that was until I had to tell the family I was expecting.

The whole family gathered around the Christmas tree opening presents, laughing, crying, just having a grand time "I have an announcement to make." My parents, my grandparents, my little sister and brother looked on. I stood up smiling "I have a present to give everyone, but it won't be here for another nine months."

I let it sink in until my mother screamed out "OH MY GOD MADDY YOU'RE PREGNANT!!" nodding with happiness, she ran over and gave me a hug "Oh my god, that amazing news, when is Roger going to propose and all of you can be a big happy family?" I totally forgot about that.

"I don't know mom, he's in Texas now with family and looking for a new job, so once he gets home, we'll discuss it."

We all celebrated as everyone congratulated me and my new bundle on the way. I looked over to my grandfather who was beaming about becoming a new father and a great grandfather as well. Everything is going as planned, now all that's left is to get Roger to believe that this baby is his and that means sleeping with his sorry ass.

A couple of days later, I met up with Roger and kept to my word. We ended up fucking that night he came home from Texas, what I did make sure was he never got to wear a condom and that's just what happened. He was to into it that he totally forgot and came inside of me. By the time he realized it, it was too late. I broke the news to him a week later about me being pregnant and he did what he thought was right, he married me.

Now 18 yrs old, pregnant with my grandfather's baby and married to the man who thinks it's his, I can be at ease for now. Roger let me know that his job was transferring him to Texas and that we will be moving in a month, so to start packing and start saying goodbye to family for now until we get settled in Texas.

Seven months have passed since I last saw my grandparents and parents and I was missing them terribly. I told Roger that I was going to go see them and have the baby there and that he needed to come up when the time got near, he told me fine at first, but then said that he couldn't take all that time off not knowing when the baby was actually going to be born. We had a huge fight about it, but I made it clear that if he wanted this marriage to work he had to put a little bit more effort into it, with that said, I left and joined my family once again.

***************************************************************************

PART 5: BIRTH OF OUR DAUGHTER.

Two months later, I was back home with Roger as he promised he would do everything possible to be there, but it didn't happen. I had Gabby at midnight as she weighed in at 5 lbs 8 oz and measured 21 inches long. As expected, Roger wasn't there for the birth of "his daughter."

I called my grandfather to let him know about the birth of our daughter "I should of been there Maddy!!" crying as I hold her close "I know grandpa, I know and I'm sorry." What I was most sorry about is that I waited 5 yrs to go back to the only man I ever loved, but it was time to take my life back and go back home.

I told Gabby that we were going to go visit Grandpa and Grandma in a few days so to start packing her things, but what she didn't know is that we were going back so her real father could spend time with her and I could spend time with my grandfather the best way ever in his arms and in his bed.

***

This is the prologue to the original story of: GRANDPA FILLS IN THE GAP.

Please leave comments on what you think of the stories, what you would like to see happen in upcoming stories, suggestions are most welcome!!

12