Grandpa's 10 inch monster Ch. 02

Story Info
Don fucks the college girls who came with an invitation.
1.5k words
4.24
49.4k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
99donsnow
99donsnow
109 Followers

"Awwww," Lilly gave Don's dick a squeeze and said, "What about him?"

"Now just stop worrying about my tool," Don replied.

"Did my lovely granddaughters have their dinner?"

"We are all good grandpa!" Sally replied.

"There is some space for the dessert," she added with a wink and her fingers also wrapped the head of Don's cock.

"Now stop being naughty you two. Rossie will show you both your rooms." Don instructed while removing the twin's hands from his dick. Don patted on Lilly's firm butt instructing her to move towards the house and felt she was not wearing any panties.

"Why is a young girl like you not wearing an undergarment?" Don asked with a straight face.

"Oh common grandpa, are you really asking this to me when you are buck naked?" Lilly replied with fake anger.

Rossie was watching all this from a distance. She knew her boss loves his granddaughters a lot but he loved pussies a lot more, especially new ones which his monster had not entered. She knew exactly what her boss needed at this particular moment. Rossie walked towards Don and the twins and said, "Girls let me show you the rooms. I also recommend a long hot bubble bath."

"Are we not sleeping in your room grandpa Don?" Sally asked with an innocent puppy face.

"Nope! I won't be able to sleep if you both are in my bed," Don replied with a wink.

"We don't want you to sleep grandpa Don," squealed the twins in union. Rossie had a small budding smile listening to the girls.

"You guys are here all summer, you have all the time to seduce him to your beds," Rossie pointed out to the twins.

"Sir, should I call a cab for the two girls from college?" Rossie asked Don. She already knew Don's answer.

"Let me go and say goodnight to them first babe," Don replied.

"Someone said he can skip a thousand pussies for his granddaughters," Lilly commented and started laughing.

Sally gave Don a playful punch on his shoulder. The twins walked inside the house with Rossie. Don noticed that his granddaughters have grown into real bombshells. Both were tall, long blonde hair and had the prettiest faces. He also noticed their breasts were big but firm, he could see very minimal bounce when they were walking. Their thigh length sundress showed the athletic legs nicely. Don had already pictured them nude. He would have banged them right now if they were not his blood, also Don would not do that without his daughters knowledge. He loved his daughter Tara so much. He knew the limit to which he can play around with his naughty teasing twin teen granddaughters.

Don was in his thoughts when he felt a wet hand wrapped around his flat tummy from behind and he felt soft wet female flesh in contact with his back. Don turned around and saw Ana, the short haired college girl who had come to invite him to the college event.

"You are all wet," Don said while keeping his hands on Ana's hips.

"Me and Britt were in the pool, we thought you would not come back," Ana replied while running her fingers through Don's chest.

Seeing naked Ana his cock was getting even harder. "When you take up some new assignment, never leave it halfway," Don replied with a smile.

"Management lesson from the guru!" Britt commented from behind.

Don turned towards the voice to see another naked teen in her birthday suit.

"Girls would you like to be my guest for tonight? I have a king size bed," Don asked the two naked girls. Both the girls kissed him on his cheeks.

"I would take that as yes," said Don and lifted both the sexy wet naked girls on his arms and started walking towards the house. He heard giggles and squeals from on his shoulders. Their bare asses were upwards. He walked into the living room and saw Rossie watching a business insider show on TV.

"Let's review our stock picks first thing in the morning Rossie," Don instructed his redhead secretary.

"Sure, good night," Rossie replied.

Don was 75 but had maintained a fit body, he did not have any extra fat on him. The walk carrying the naked girls on his shoulder did not tire him down. He was working out regularly and thought you young shaved pussies gave him extra energy.

His room was on the 1st floor towards the right of the stairs. He reached the bedroom and threw both Ana and Britt on the bouncy bed. They were squealing in joy.

Don caught Ana's left leg and pulled her closer to the edge.

"Baby spread your legs," Don demanded. Ana quickly positioned her leg as per the old man's instruction.

"Britt darling, can you lubricate my tool, please?" Don said while holding his shaft. Britt had Don's 10 inch monster head in her mouth within seconds. She gave a sloppy wet kiss and made the cockhead glistening with her saliva.

"Thank you baby," Don said to Britt and positioned his cock head on the entrance of Ana's shaved pussy. He moved the cock head up and down tracing the crack of her pussy lips. Ana saw Don's monster shaft spreading her lower lips slightly apart.

"Fuck me Don!" Ana cried. Britt had her mouth on Ana's left nipple and Don had his middle finger inside Britt's pussy.

"Start counting in reverse starting from five, I will be inside you at one," Don said to Ana.

"five," Ana counted.

"four," Britt shouted.

"threeeee... oh my fucking god!" Ana cried. Don had pushed his dick four inch into Ana's young vagina. Britt laughed at her friend's cry.

"You liar," Ana shouted and gave Don's dick a squeeze using her pussy muscles. Don started pumping in and out of the 19 year old's young vagina.

"It's my turn now," Britt said and spread her legs for Don, lying next to Ana's left on the bed. Don removed his cock from Ana's pussy and shoved it into Britt's. He felt the same warmth from her inner walls. He fucked both the girls for an hour before shooting his semen inside Ana's pussy. Both the girls had cummed multiple times.

"Mr. Don, will you be the guest of honor for the fashion show at college?" Ana asked again after the nice fuck lying in Don's arm.

Britt was still playing with Don's semi hard monster and asked, "Does this ever shrink?"

"Ana i loved your pussy so much, but you know i can not commit anything now," Don kissed Ana and said. He turned towards Britt.

"He never goes down when he has naked hot girls around him," Don said while sucking Britt's titts.

"Good night girls," Don said while sucking both their nipples.

"Good night Mr. Snow, we will pay more visits until you agree to our invite," said both the girls in union and climbed out of bed. Don saw the naked girls walking out of his bedroom.

Don was about to fall asleep when he heard a knock on his door. Before he could react his granddaughters had entered his room wearing thin transparent nightgowns. Lilly's was red in color; it had opaque material only around the nipples and pussy. Sally's was identical but blue.

"We were waiting to show you our tattoos grandpa," Lilly said while pointing towards a tattoo on her thighs.

Don remembered that the twins had got their first tattoos recently.

"Hop in," Don instructed his twin granddaughters. The twins settled on either side of Don in his bed.

"Can you guess the location?" Sally questioned.

"Neck?"

"Noooo," replied both the girls.

"Back?" Don guessed.

"Nooooo," replied the girls louder.

"It's your last chance grandpa," Lilly pointed out.

"I think it's around your lady lips," guessed Don knowing the naughty nature of the twins.

"Bingo," Lilly patted on his shoulder. Both the girls lifted their gowns to their stomachs. Don saw to clean shaven pussies with small heart tattoos just above their lady lips. Only difference was Lilly had the boundary of the heart in red and Sally had it in blue. Don was mesmerized to see even their pussies look identical.

"Wow, that looks so cute on you both."

"From now on you know the difference between us," Sally pointed to the heart above her pussy with one hand and towards the heart above her twin sister's pussy by other hand.

"Yeah, until you guys guys grow a thick bush," Don joked. All the three laughed.

"We plan to keep the area smooth and clean," Lilly said with a confident smile.

"Ok girls, time to move to your own bed," Don kissed both girls on their forehead.

"You are so boring grandpa," Sally climbed out of the bed with his sister. They knew sooner or later they will make Don fuck them. Don would have lost his self control after seeing their clean pussies, hadn't he fucked two girls just 15 mins back.

To be continued.

99donsnow
99donsnow
109 Followers