Grandpa's Girl Ch. 03

Story Info
Wilf has doubts before Sophie comes back to see him again.
7.4k words
4.79
9.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The living room was quiet, the dim light of the sun illuminating the space as the only sound that could be heard was the soft, ragged breathing of Sophie and Wilf as they recovered from what had just happened. It felt nice to be so close, holding each other like a pair of lovers, despite the fact they had only known each other for twenty four hours or so. They felt happy in the silence, neither of them wanting to break it, but eventually, as the post-orgasmic bliss started to fade, Sophie realized that she should probably leave. "So, I'll see you next Wednesday?" she asked softly, a slight hint of nervousness in her voice. She still felt comfortable with what had happened, but now that her mental clarity was returning, she did feel a little self-doubt creeping in. What if Wilf was just like that other boy? He had his fun and now he would be done with her?

"I'd love that," Wilf replied softly, "I'll do my best to make sure the place isn't too messy." He gave Sophie a little squeeze as she started to climb off of his lap, finding that her legs had started to fall asleep and that she was wobbly on her feet. Giving herself a second to gain her footing, she looked at Wilf. As their eyes met, she felt strangely naked and exposed, despite being fully clothed, as she stood before him.

"And what about...?" she asked, trailing off before she could finish her thought.

"If you want to do this again, we can, but if not, that's fine too," Wilf replied calmly. Despite his throbbing cock still trapped in his pants screaming for relief, he knew he needed to continue to be careful with this young woman and her feelings. This could have just been a moment of weakness and he needed to prepare them both for that possible outcome, to save either of them being hurt.

"Okay, that sounds good, I'll have a think about it. Thanks Wilf. I'll see you next week."

"See you then," Wilf replied as he watched Sophie leave the room and heard her make her way out of the front door. He took a deep breath, finally alone and able to relax. That had really just happened. He had fingered a nineteen year old girl and made her cum on his lap as she moaned for him. His cock twinged with need at the mere thought. Deep introspection would have to wait, he needed to take care of himself, just like he had taken care of Sophie. Pulling himself up from the sofa, he made his way to the bathroom. The second he entered the room he ripped off his clothes, releasing his prick from its confines as it bobbed up and down with excitement, a string of pre-cum falling from the tip onto the tiled floor below him.

As his hand finally met his swollen cock, he shuddered with satisfaction, fingers wrapping around his shaft. After spending so long expertly pleasuring Sophie, he was more pent up than he had been in a very long time and as he slowly began to stroke himself, he let out a long, low moan of satisfaction. Closing his eyes, he thought back to the feeling of the petite girl sitting on his lap, the wet warmth of her pussy on his fingers, her breath catching in her throat and her moans of hitherto unknown pleasure. The fact that he had been the one to show her how good sexual activity could be and been responsible for her first orgasm was one of the most arousing thoughts Wilf had ever had.

Bringing his spare hand to his nose, he sniffed his fingers, still coated in Sophie's dried juices, letting out a guttural, primal growl of approval. His hand moved faster up and down his cock, rubbing the head before returning to the base as he felt his knees start to shake. Sophie's aroma gave him flashbacks of Denise, but he pushed her face from his mind, so focused on achieving the release he desperately needed that even his wife wouldn't get in the way. His young cleaner's scent was musky and a little salty, but there was something pure about it too, untouched and virginal in nature. It scratched an ancient part of Wilf's brain, the masculine side of himself that only focused on reproducing to keep his family line advancing forwards. He couldn't remember ever feeling like this before, even in all his years with his late wife.

Spitting into his hand so he could continue stroking, he felt the crescendo approaching, pumping his fist up and down like a man possessed, like an addict desperate for his next fix, but instead of a line of cocaine, or a rock of meth, it was Sophie that was driving him insane with sexual need. Finally his hand came to a halt, gripping his shaft firmly, eyes rolling back into his head as he roared with a moan that seemed to shake the very fabric of reality around him. Images of Sophie naked, Denise on her knees and the two women he had ever been intimate with sharing a soft, tender kiss whirled through Wilf's mind as he came like a rocket.

His jizz erupted from his shaft, covering the sink, floor and the bottom of the bathroom mirror as he trembled and shook in sheer unbridled ecstasy. His balls tensed over and over as rope upon rope of cum shot out, Wilfs knuckles turning white as he grasped the sink for support, every drop of seed being milked from him by his still moving hand. As the last spurts flew, he collapsed backwards, managing to catch himself on the shower curtain and take a seat on the toilet lid, gasping and panting for air as the final drops of ejaculate dribbled onto his balls and down his thighs.

Finally opening his eyes, chest still rising and falling rapidly he was shocked to see the mess he had made. There was cum everywhere, he had never seen so much and couldn't quite believe that he had produced all of it by himself. As he looked at himself in the mirror, he felt something he didn't expect, a pang of shame and guilt. "I'm sorry Denise..." he whispered into the empty bathroom as a tear rolled down his cheek. What had he done?

After giving himself a few minutes to try and process what had happened, he cleaned up after himself, stomach tied in a knot as his brain wrestled with his feelings. Trying to keep himself busy to keep the intrusive thoughts out, Wilf spent the rest of the day continuing to work on the jigsaw before watching some TV while he ate. It was around seven in the evening when his phone rang. Checking the display, he saw it was Melanie's number. Suddenly a wave of different thoughts rushed over him. Did she know? Had Sophie gone home and told her mother that the old man she was cleaning for was some disgusting pervert that had taken advantage of her? Was Melanie going to disown him? Forbid him from seeing his grandchildren ever again? He was sweaty, heart pounding in his chest, blood rushing through his ears as he answered the phone.

"Hi Dad!" Melanie exclaimed in her usual bouncy tone. A wave of relief washed over him as he realized that she didn't know anything. His and Sophie's secret was safe, for now at least.

"Hi buttercup, how are you and the family doing?"

"We're doing well, thanks! I was just about to call Sophie to arrange her payment and I just wanted to check that everything had gone ok? That she's done a good job?"

Wilf smiled as he brought Sophie's face to mind. "She was excellent Melanie, very professional! You wouldn't believe it was my house if you were here right now, it looks so good!"

"Oh, that's great, I'm so happy to hear that! Is she coming back next week?"

"Yes, that's the plan! I have to admit, you were right, I'm actually feeling much better now that the place is cleaner. I might actually go down to the bowls club tomorrow night and catch up with some of the guys."

Melanie virtually jumped for joy at the other end of the phone, a huge smile plastered on her face. "Yeah dad, you should, I know they all miss you down there! Terry was telling me the team needs the 'block master' back!"

Wilf chuckled at the reference to his old nickname. It had certainly been a long time since he had played a few games with the chaps. Some he had worked with, some he even knew from school. They had all done their best to support him when Denise had passed on and several had attended the funeral, but he hadn't been able to face the idea of carrying on his life without her, until now at least. Like many other things, his love of bowls had temporarily died along with her. "Well, Terry better get ready, because I'm coming back in a big way!"

"I'm so happy to hear you're doing better Dad, but I need to go, the kids are causing a ruckus and I need to go see what they're up to. I'll come and check out the house tomorrow if that's ok?"

"Okay sweetie, that would be lovely," Wilf replied.

"I love you dad."

"I love you too Melanie, bye."

After hanging up the phone, he felt that pang of guilt hit him again. Glancing over at Denise's picture, he felt like her gaze was judgemental and accusing, rather than loving and gentle as it had always been before now. Rubbing his eyes, he told himself that he must be losing it, before returning his attention to the television.

A couple of hours later, he made his way up to bed, but as he laid down, he couldn't help but feel like he was being watched. Looking over at his wife's picture, he found that he couldn't meet her gaze. He had cheated on her. Engaged in a sexual relationship with someone other than her, and even worse, it was in her own home, as her image looked on, forced to watch every second from behind a glass wall in each frame her form inhabited.

He took the photo frame and placed it face down on the table, putting his head in his hands as his mind did battle. He couldn't deny how good it had felt being with Sophie but now he felt like he was being torn apart by guilt. Temptation overtook him as he considered slipping back into his old habits, going to the off license down the road to buy a bottle of whiskey so he could drink himself to sleep. Clamping his eyes shut, he resisted the urge, instead picturing the faces of those he cared about most. Denise, Melanie, his grandkids, and the newest addition, Sophie. Eventually he was able to push away the negative thoughts that had been plaguing him ever since his climax and drift off to sleep, although it was an uneasy and conflicted slumber.

Wilfred started dreaming. He was standing outside of a huge blue and white striped carnival tent, the kind circuses use when touring up and down the land entertaining the masses. The sky was blood red, discolored green clouds floating on a breeze that smelled of death and misery. Bizarre, deformed, skinless birds were flying through the sky, some with chunks of unidentifiable flesh grasped in their beaks, occasionally swooping downwards to attack some unseen prey. Scared that the horrifying creatures may turn their attention to him, he pulled back a flap on the tent and headed inside reluctantly. The place was empty, rows of seats left abandoned, all facing the large dirt circle where the various circus acts would normally take center stage. Walking forwards, the air was filled with an unnatural low hum, the source of which Wilf couldn't identify as having any kind of origin. As he stepped out into the middle of the tent all of the lights went out without warning, plunging him into darkness. A mechanical thumping filled the air as several spotlights burst into life, all focused on Wilf as he lifted his arms to protect his eyes from the blinding light.

The main spotlight stayed on him, but several smaller ones pushed out around him to form a circle and as they got further away from him, they revealed several figures surrounding him. A bearded lady, several clowns in freakish makeup, animal handlers with lions and tigers on leashes, contortionists with their bones popping through their skin and a giant woman, who must have been at least 12 feet tall, holding a cane and wearing a top hat, the ringmaster of this particular troupe of terrifying onlookers. As his eyes adjusted to the light, he realized that each one of them had the same face. Sophie's face. This wasn't the sweet, innocent face he knew, they were contorted and wrong. Some had multiple eyes, some had teeth pushing out through their cheeks, leaving blood dripping down and others were decomposing, skin falling, flesh laid bare. As they all stared him down in an ominous, they all suddenly began to scream at him at a deafening volume.

"CHEATER!"

"SHE TRUSTED YOU!"

"PERVERT!"

"BETRAYER!"

"YOU'RE GLAD SHE'S DEAD!"

"ADULTERER!"

Their voices were so loud that it caused Wilf to collapse in pain, clutching his ears to try and block out the sound as the assembled circus performers moved towards him in unison, one step at a time. They were getting closer and closer, Wilfred laying on the floor in a heap, terror running through every fiber of his being as they each produced weapons, knives, axes, sickles and bloody mallets amongst them. As they encircled him, he closed his eyes, praying for relief from this torment that he had found himself trapped in.

All of a sudden the screaming stopped and even through his closed eyelids, Wilf could sense a blinding white light penetrating the darkness. Opening his eyes, he saw that all the circus people had vanished and standing directly before him was Denise. She was dressed in a long white flowing gown, hair wafting softly in the breeze, an ethereal glow surrounding her. She walked towards him and offered Wilf her hand, but even in the dream, he couldn't face her, looking away from her in shame. He felt her soft hand on his cheek as a sense of peace ran through his body from her touch. Denise turned him to look at her and as they stared into each other's eyes, all the fear, guilt and shame washed away in one fell swoop.

"Don't listen to them," Denise whispered softly, "be with Sophie, show her the love that you showed to me. Be happy, for me and for yourself. I love you, Wilfred." Leaning forwards, her lips gently pressed against his, a chaste, loving kiss between two soul mates, bonded together beyond the boundaries of life or death. She wasn't angry, or jealous, or betrayed. She wanted this for him too. He had her blessing.

Wilf sat bolt upright in bed, sweat dripping from his body, breathing heavily as he struggled to decipher the dream from reality. Turning to his nightstand he was shocked to see that Denise's photo was back in its usual place, upright and proud as the woman he loved smiled over at him. "Thank you..." Wilf whispered hoarsely as a single tear rolled down his cheek, a smile spreading across his face.

The next week passed by in a blur. While still mourning the greatest loss he had ever experienced, Wilf felt renewed and re-energised. Melanie came over and was overjoyed to see how clean it was, but more importantly, how much happier her father seemed. He went to play bowls with his friends for the first time in months and he was welcomed back like a returning hero. He visited his grandkids and played with them in the garden, running hither and thither like a man half his age as Melanie watched on, beaming with pride. By the time Wednesday came around he had finished the jigsaw and even started doing some work in the garden, enjoying the sun on his skin as he did his best to enjoy himself, despite Denise no longer being with him.

When Wilf woke up on Wednesday morning he was incredibly excited and virtually leapt out of bed so he could get the day started. Today was the day Sophie would be coming to clean and maybe, just maybe, he would get to have some fun with her again. He had butterflies in his stomach as he got ready, showering and shaving, looking at himself in the mirror as he brushed his teeth, smiling as wide as the Cheshire cat's signature grin. Sitting in the living room glancing at the clock every few minutes, he tried to watch the TV but he couldn't concentrate, knee bouncing up and down with nervous excitement for what was to come. When the knock on the door he had been waiting for finally came he sprang from the sofa like a child on christmas morning, virtually jogging to open the front door.

As he pulled the door open, he took in Sophie's choice of outfit and found himself pleasantly surprised. She was wearing a hoodie, unzipped, presumably to cover herself up a little on the walk over, under which she had a small white crop top, showing off her cute tummy and a nice amount of cleavage despite her small chest. The outfit was completed with a white pair of trainers and a knee length white pleated skirt that gently swayed in the breeze. Her hair was tied up in a neat ponytail and she had clearly put a lot of effort into her makeup, which was immaculate, including red lipstick and black winged eyeliner. She looked more like someone about to go on a date rather than cleaning an old man's house.

She looked a little nervous, but in a cute, innocent kind of way. She absentmindedly played with the bottom of her hoodie as she felt Wilf's eyes looking her up and down. She had chosen out her outfit meticulously and based on the way he was looking at her, she had chosen well. She had been planning what to say on the journey over, repeating it in her head multiple times but now that she had arrived she found herself strangely tongue tied.

"Hi Sophie, don't you look nice today?" Wilfred asked jovially, flashing her a cheeky little wink. Sophie blushed fiercely, eyes darting downwards before returning to meet his gaze, a flash of fire in her pupils.

"Hi Wilf. You really think I look nice?" she asked sweetly, eyes blinking at Wilf slowly as she waited for him to confirm his approval.

"You look fantastic sweetie," Wilf answered, before nearly being knocked off his feet as Sophie lunged forwards to wrap her arms around him in a close embrace, breasts pressing into Wilf's stomach as she stood on her tiptoes to try and make up for some of his large frame. Realizing that anyone in the street could be watching, Sophie hurriedly ended the hug as she ran her fingers through her ponytail.

"Should I come in?" she asked softly.

"Of course," Wilf answered, turning and extending his arm to invite her to enter the house. They walked through the door and Wilf closed it behind them as they both made their way to the living room. Sophie was returned to the scene of her sexual awakening a week earlier and as she looked at the spot on the sofa where Wilf had pleasured her, she felt a wave of arousal wash over her. That would have to wait, she had a job to do before she could have any more fun.

"So, what do you need from me today?" she asked in her best attempt at a seductive tone as she ran her fingers along her top, pulling it down teasingly to show off a little more skin. It felt so good being desired and based on the way Wilfred was looking at her right now, there was no doubt about how he felt. He looked like a predator who had just laid eyes on its next meal and Sophie was loving every second of it.

"Well, you did such a good job last week, I think the place just needs a quick once over, if you're ok with that?" Sophie nodded enthusiastically and turned to get started with her work before stopping in place. It was now or never.

"Once I'm done, maybe you can give me a quick once over too?" she asked teasingly as she flashed him a cheeky, knowing smile, not giving Wilf time to respond before heading out of the room. As she left she swayed her slowly and she hoped, seductively as she felt his eyes burning into her back as she walked away. As soon as she was out of Wilfs line of vision, she leant against the wall, heart pounding in her chest. She couldn't believe she had just done that, but she was so proud of herself that she had. Ever since she had left a week earlier, she had thought about little else except Wilf and when she would next get to see him. She wasn't stupid, they weren't going to fall in love, or get married, or have kids, but there was an undeniable attraction between them and he made her feel incredible. It was a feeling she intended to keep on chasing for as long as she could.

12