Granny's Hidden Treasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently, she wasn't lying. Her tits were very sensitive.

She said "You have no idea how long it's been since I came from the touch of anyone other than myself."

I said "I'll be glad to remedy that situation until I graduate if you'll let me."

She said, "Are you kidding? Can I make a confession?"

He said "Sure."

Then she confessed "I'm not stupid, you know. I didn't really forget to close my door earlier, and the side-by-side runs just fine. I started dreaming about this as soon as I knew you were coming. This cunt's starving, and it's ready to be filled."

Jack said "You know I might even have to go to grad school," and laughed.

She grinned, and said "If you ask real nicely, I might even let you fuck 'em."

He said "I'll do whatever you want me to do. I'll fuck those titties every day, and all through the night. Just say the word."

She said "I don't know if I can handle that, but we can sure as hell give it a try."

He said "Then, I have a lot of playing to do."

She said "Consider the playground open."

He would've laughed, but he couldn't wait to get hold of those glorious tits.

Before he went any further, he leaned in to kiss her for the first time. She smirked as he leaned in for the kiss, and she stopped him placing her finger on his lips. Then, she traced around his lips before gently pushing her fingertip in his mouth.

He teased her fingertip with the tip of his tongue before she removed it from his lips, She leaned in and began a slow teasing kiss pushing the anticipation level even higher as his body tingled wanting more.

Finally, he pulled her in, and attacked her willing mouth as he inserted his tongue tasting her for the first time. He was a little tentative at first, after all, this was his Granny he was kissing, but he was beyond the point of no return. Would it turn out to be weird kissing his Granny in a way no grandson should? No! It was anything but weird. She knew how to kiss in a way that would curl your toes.

He forced his tongue deep into his Granny's mouth as she forced hers into his. Their tongues began a battle, both wanting to feast on the other. Their heads moved from right to left in an attempt to taste every inch of the other.

As they kissed, his hands moved about every square inch of those soft, creamy, enormous tits as her soft flesh squeezed between his fingers as if he were squishing dough between them.

Granny hurriedly curled her fingers under the edge of Jack's t-shirt desperately trying to remove it in an effort to feel his bare flesh as they continued their heated kiss. Then she began to slowly lift it as her hands trembled having been so long since she'd felt the bare flesh of any man much less a young man, but this young man was her grandson. Once she'd lifted it to his chin, they had no choice but to break their heated kiss, and she finished pulling it over his head to see his bare tanned flesh for the first time.

Then, as her hands slowly moved their way down his buff chest and stomach, she reached down to his boxers, and she could feel his hard cock strain against the stretched fabric. She knew that just wouldn't do as she stealthily put her fingers around the elastic of his boxers, and slowly began to move them down his waist anticipating what was to come. As he felt her fingers curl around the elastic, he lifted his hips to help her remove them completely.

Once his boxers reached the floor, he kicked them away to give his Granny unfettered access to his throbbing cock.

When his hard cock sprang free, she placed her hand along the ridge of his hard throbbing shaft, and began to move her fingers softly up and down the length of his rod teasing him. As she felt his cock grow even harder at her fingertips, she placed one hand at the base and squeezed, and with the other hand she began to slowly pump up and down his hard shaft. All teasing was done. She was now very serious, and totally enthralled by this hard young cock in her hands.

She could feel that he was on the verge as his veins began to pulse in her hands. She expected a quick orgasm since he was still young, and this was his first load. So, she bent down, and took him into her experienced mouth until her lips met his balls. She held it there as she shook her head violently back and forth bringing a whimper from his lips.

In no time at all, he sprayed the back of his Granny's throat with spurt after spurt of hot young cum. Some she swallowed. The rest she held on her tongue, swirling the salty semen around in her mouth for her first taste in years. Then she opened her mouth for her young grandson to see, and made a show of swallowing every drop. She finished by licking her lips as she said "Yummy!"

Jack then grabbed the elastic of his Granny's pink satiny granny-panties, and began impatiently sliding them down her legs. She lifted her ass off the couch enough to free them helping Jack finish removing them down her legs to her feet. Then she lifted her feet, and Jack flung her panties across the room.

Once her panties were out of the way, he examined his Granny's pussy for the first time in detail. She had trimmed her salt-and-pepper bush in a perfect triangle he noticed as he said "You weren't lying. You were planning this. Your trimmed cunt is telling on you!" and he grins as he sees her swollen labia.

Just as she was about to respond, he pushed his face into her moistening cunt as he begins to lick the musky dew from her aged pussy. As he licks her, he inhales her sweet musky scent, and it's exhilarating. He can hardly believe it's his Granny he's about to devour.

As he licks her swollen labia, he slowly moves his eyes up her body and into her face, he sees her tummy muscles fluttering and her quivering breath, and he knows her orgasm is beginning to build deep inside her. So, he takes her clit between his lips as he sucks, and twirls his tongue around the hard nub.

As she began to shudder feeling the intensity of the all-consuming sensations in her clit, he pushes two fingers deep inside her as he begins to finger-fuck her with a slow steady rhythm in and out as he continues his assault on her squishy cunt. He can taste her moistening as she begins to feel those unmistakable tingles in her belly.

Jack increases his tempo in and out of her moist pussy, and slides in another finger as he feels her muscles clamp down. She felt every plunge he made with his fingers force convulsions from deep within her body. Then he attacks her pussy with fast hard pumping of his fingers like a jack hammer as he continues to suck her clit rolling his tongue around the sensitive nub.

As he slides his fingers in and out of her sensitive folds, her stomach muscles began to shudder and explode with sensations like electric sparks. Then, she begins to experience her second orgasm induced by her grandson fill her body with deep sensations of pleasure, and ecstasy long since forgotten.

As her orgasm becomes too intense, she tightens the grip around Jack's head with her quivering thighs. Then she grabs him by the hair, another thing she'd long forgotten because Grandpa had lost all his hair. Then, she begins her slow return to reality knowing that her grandson had just given her two amazing orgasms.

Just as she settles down, Jack turns her over on her hands and knees on the floor. She's expecting him to enter her ass simply because that's what she'd learned to expect from Grandpa, but she was mistaken. Jack placed the spongy head of his dick directly at the entrance to this world for his mother, and he slowly pressed forward as her muscles moved to accommodate the large intruder.

He begins his slow assault on her tender cunt still pulsing from her previous orgasm, as he slowly pushes forward. She lays her head down on the bed, and looks back at her grandson as he fucks her slow and sweet.

As she becomes accustom to this slow steady rhythm. Her grandson reaches around her to grab her soft creamy tits from behind indicating to her that she'd better hang on as things were about to get a lot more intense.

She was right, once he had a tit firmly in each hand, he began a hard fast attack on that long unused hole. As he begins fucking her, she grabs for anything her hands could reach. She eventually grabs one leg of the coffee table, and one leg of the couch. Once they were both tightly secured to each other and the furniture, Jack speeds his tempo even more sliding in and out of this very damp cunt.

The faster he pounds her, the harder he gets sliding all the way out until the only thing left in her was his spongy head. Then he'd slam back in hard as the room was filled with the sound of slapping flesh and the scent of sex.

She was screaming "Fuck me, baby. Fuck your Granny hard!!"

Jack yields to her request, and quickens his tempo until he feels the cum start to rise deep in his balls, and he says "I'm about to cum, Granny!!"

She says "Come on, Baby!! Cum in me, Baby. Fill me up with that hot cum!!!"

Just as she said that, Jack couldn't hold it any longer. He began to shoot his cum as deep as he possibly could shooting spurt after spurt into her waiting hole.

She felt the heat of his cum splatter deep inside her, and she feels her third orgasm build in her quickly in her core as she began to shake and shudder as every muscle in her body began to tighten.

Just as they were in simultaneous ecstasy, they heard a loud "Surprise!!" as the front door swung open.

**** Mom Comes to Visit

Apparently, Abby, Jack's mom, decided she'd come to visit to see how the move was working out. To her surprise and dismay, it seemed to be working out better than she thought.

As they all froze in astonishment, Abby said "What the fuck!! Mom, what are you doing to my baby... and Jack, what the hell are you doing to my mom?!!" as she watched her mom and son's mingled juices run down her mom's thighs.

Granny said "You sent him to help... Well... he's helping!" which was probably the worst thing she could've said to her daughter at the time. But Molly had no filter, and everyone knew it.

Then Abby ran out of the house crying, and just sat in her car as she tried to process everything she'd just witnessed.

As Abby sat out in the car crying, Granny and Jack quickly cleaned up and dressed.

Then Molly told Jack "You just stay here, and let me go talk to your mom. I think I may be able to calm her down."

Molly headed out to the car to talk to her daughter, as Jack waited impatiently in the den on the couch where he'd just fucked his Granny. There were still fluids on the floor in front of the couch deposited there by him and Granny.

Jack thought while he waited, it might be a good idea to remove the evidence. So, he cleaned the couch and the carpet to the best of his ability. However, there was still the faint sweet musky scent of sex filling the room. He hoped the scent would be gone before his mom came back in assuming she would come back in at all.

After about an hour, Granny came back in the house, but she was alone. So, Jack asked her "How'd it go?"

Molly said "I'm not sure to be honest. It was pretty rocky there for a while, but I finally got her to calm down. Although, she was still pretty steamed when I came back in. We'll just have to wait and see."

After about another hour, Abby came in with her luggage in hand. She was very quiet. The only thing she said as she headed to her old room from her youth "It's too late to head home tonight. I'll just sleep here."

When Jack tried to say something, Abby just held up her hand which meant shut-the-fuck-up, and they both knew it. Once she got to her room, she just closed the door, and that's the last either of them saw of her until the next morning.

When the cock crowed the next morning, Molly was up making breakfast in her tentlike night gown and robe as usual when Jack came down in his boxers the same as always.

He asked his Granny "Have you seen mom yet?"

Molly replied "Not yet, baby. I haven't heard a peep out of her room."

So, Jack and his Granny sat down to eat, when they heard Abby's door open, and they both braced themselves for what would come next.

When Abby entered the kitchen to the smell of bacon and coffee, she just said "Good morning."

Both Jack and Molly just looked at each other, and replied "Good morning."

Nothing more was said as Abby poured herself a cup of coffee, and made herself a plate of eggs, bacon and toast.

She then sat down at the table with Jack and her mom, and she just started eating. This left Jack and Granny wondering what was happening, but neither had the nerve to say anything. They were afraid to break the silence, after all, silence would be preferred over what they thought was coming.

Eventually, Jack, showing his youth became impatient, and said "Mom, I'm sorry."

Abby just looked blankly at her son, and said "For what?!"

Jack wasn't prepared for that, and he said "You know. What you walked in on last night." As Molly sat in her chair with eyes as big as saucers in anticipation.

Finally, Abby said "Oh, that."

Jack and Molly just sat there befuddled because they were expecting something to follow her statement "Oh, that.", but nothing more was said. So, they all sat in silence eating breakfast.

When they were done eating, they all got up from the table, walked over to the sink, and rinsed their dishes. Then they all silently went to the den and sat.

That's when Abby said "I didn't want to ruin breakfast this morning, so, I held my tongue until now." Then she said "You know you really shocked me last night. That was the last thing I was expecting to see when I opened the door."

Molly said "I'm sure it was."

Abby said "Who'd have thought I'd catch my son fucking my mom?!"

As Jack sat silently waiting to measure the animosity in the room, he was afraid to open his mouth. He just sat and listened.

Molly said "Well somebody had to do it. I've been so lonely since Grandpa died." As she began to cry.

Abby said "I'm sure you have been lonely, mom, but that doesn't give you the right to fuck your grandson. Don't you think I've been lonely too? I've been alone since Jack was born. At least you had Daddy until a couple of years ago."

Molly said "I know, baby, but you don't know everything about me and your daddy."

Abby said "What do you mean?" What don't I know?!"

Molly said "Sometimes it's better to live in ignorance, baby, and I don't want to speak ill of your daddy."

Abby calmly said "Mom, after last night, if whatever it is drove you to fuck my son, I think I deserve to know."

Crying Molly said "Your father never had what I would consider proper sex with me except when we were trying to get pregnant with you."

Abby responded in amazement "You mean you haven't had sex in over 40 years?!"

Molly said "That's right... Sort of. Sure, we had gratifying sex for your daddy, but not for me. Are you sure you want to know the rest?"

Abby said "Sure, At this point, we may as well go for broke."

So, Molly cried "OK then. Your daddy was an ass man. He'd only enter me in the ass. He hated my tits, and always called them 'cow udders.' He always made me wear bras to bed, and he never wanted to see them at all."

Abby said "How on earth could he marry you and not be a tit man? Holy shit, mom. You were made to be with a tit man."

Molly said "Believe me, I was as shocked as you, but apparently he like my ass better, He made me feel so self-conscious and ashamed." Then Molly continued "Jack did things for me last night you could never imagine. He made me feel sexy and wanted, and not only for my ass but for my tits. That's something I haven't felt since I was in high school. I didn't even remember how that felt.

"You know, it wasn't just about how he made me feel as a woman. He made me feel like a total woman. He loved me, not just my ass or my titties or even my dried-up old pussy. He loved me for me, and, if I have him in my house, I won't be able to help myself. I know I'll fuck him. I'm so sorry, I wish I could promise you I could keep away from him, but I know I can't."

As she started to get up and leave, Molly turned, and said "I'll leave you two to talk, but, before I do, baby girl, I know you're lonely, and I know how you feel. Believe me I do. If I were you, I'd fuck him every day. You're both consenting adults now. Fuck how most of the world views it. Love is love... Just my opinion. Now I'll leave you alone."

When Molly left, Jack turned to his mom, and said "Mom, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'd never do anything to hurt you. I love you, but what did Granny mean when she said you should fuck me?"

Abby sat for a moment gathering her thoughts, and said "Baby, you didn't hurt me... neither did mom. You just took me by surprise is all. I told mom how lonely I've been, and some of the things I've fantasized about. But I also thought 'How could my mom have incestual sex with my son?' That's when it occurred to me. You're both consenting adults, and, as she said, 'Love is love.'"

So, Jack said "You're not upset about me and Granny?"

Abby said "Not at all. I was a bit last night, but, when I was honest with myself, I began to realize I was upset that mom found something I'd wanted myself."

Jack replied "I don't get it. What do you mean?"

Abby then cleared her throat, and hesitantly, as she trailed off at the end, said "I guess what I'm trying to say... very badly... is that I may have been... just a bit... jealous."

Jack then said incredulously "Jealous?! You were jealous of me and Granny?!"

As Abby hung her head in shame, she said "Yes. I guess it's just that I've been so lonely for so long, and mom was able to do something, I've only dreamed of, last night. I saw my beautiful son as a sexual being, and I guess I was jealous that she had the guts to do something I couldn't."

Jack said "Mom, I have to make sure I'm understanding you correctly. Are you saying that you were jealous of me and Granny? Does that mean that you... want me?"

As Jack waited in anticipation, Abby said "Yes. That's what I'm saying. Don't worry, I know you only see me as mom, and I don't want to change that. I'll always be your mom, and..."

Before she could finish her statement, Jack sprang over, grabbed her, and pulled her to him. As their faces were only inches apart, their eyes met and locked. They both knew what they wanted. It was something they'd both been denying for a while, but now they knew that was it, As his mouth attacked hers, she only resisted a moment before she allowed her mouth to attack his in return. Without thinking of the future or what it meant, the mother and son expressed their love in a way they never had before. A way that never should have been, but love nevertheless.

He pushed his tongue into her mouth, and she reciprocated as she pushed her tongue in his mouth. They began to feast on each other totally enraptured with one another. As their heads turned one way then the other, as lips mashed together, and tongues twirled to taste and experience each other with a love they'd never been willing to admit to one another before.

As the kiss intensified in a way, they didn't think was even possible, Jack slipped his hands between them, and anxiously unbuttoned his mother's blouse until he was able to reach in and feel the soft skin of his mother's breasts. They were huge similar to her mother's, but not nearly as big. She'd definitely inherited the tit gene from her mother's side of the family.

She continued to devour his mouth as he rolled his mother's nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. Her nipples began to harden and her skin began to flush as he held her arms out, and forcefully removed her blouse. Then he threw it aside not knowing what direction it flew.

As her blouse hit the ground, she reached down to remove her son's boxers as he thought how happy he was that all he wore to breakfast was his underwear. As she pulled on them, he lifted up just enough to allow his mother to slip his boxers down his legs and his hard cock to spring free of its confinement.