Grant and Irina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah,"

"You're so wet."

His fingers were at my slit, teasing the lips. They were engorged with blood, and even the lightest of touch sent electrical charges of pleasure through me. He kissed me, and I moaned into his mouth.

"I love it," he murmured, tearing his lips from mine. "I fucking love it, Irina."

I bit down my lip as he entered me. His index and long finger slipped inside easily, and my pussy welcomed them into a tight embrace. They were immediately coated in my juices, and they moved back and forth easily. My body tingled, and I gasped sharply as Grant pushed his fingers up against the roof of my cunt. His thumb found the hood of my clit, and a pleasure-filled whimper escaped from my mouth. I didn't even need him telling me that I was wet. I could feel my essence running down my thighs and ass, staining the bed beneath me. And then suddenly, his hand was gone. My pussy was left empty and gaping, upset at being abandoned.

Then I felt him roll onto me, and my heart nearly stopped in my chest. Grant planted his elbows on either side of me, raising himself up while the lower half of his body settled on my pelvis.

"You're heavy," I whispered, barely realizing it.

"Just you wait," he whispered back.

I felt his cock. It was on my belly. I could feel his ballsack pressing against my pubic triangle, but his shaft reached far -- impossible far -- across my smooth stomach. The tip, I realized, was somewhere in level with my belly button. I looked down, and I could have sworn the cockhead was staring right at me with its slit. Grant's cock was squeezed between our bodies. Fluid was leaking form its tip, and I became even more aware of what was about to happen.

Grant was going to fuck me. Not in my dreams, not in my fantasies, not in the future.

Now.

Then I felt him roll onto me, and my heart nearly stopped in my chest. Grant planted his elbows on either side of me, raising himself up while the lower half of his body settled on my pelvis.

"You're heavy," I whispered, barely realizing it.

"Just you wait," he whispered back.

I felt his cock. It was on my belly. I could feel his ballsack pressing against my pubic triangle, but his shaft reached far -- impossible far -- across my smooth stomach. The tip, I realized, was somewhere in level with my belly button. I looked down, and I could have sworn the cockhead was staring right at me with its slit. Grant's cock was squeezed between our bodies. Fluid was leaking form its tip, and I became even more aware of what was about to happen.

Grant was going to fuck me. There was no question of condoms. Not now, and not with him. Not after all of my dreams and fantasies. At that moment I even forgot such things existed. Nothing in the world would keep me from letting him have me.

Nothing.

I could feel his testicles pressing against me. A large, soft sack squeezed against my wantonly leaking sex. Warm and filled with sperm. The sheer thought of it made me feel light-headed. I was not the first woman Grant had been with. Those very same balls had shot out millions upon millions of sperm into countless women. They had tightened and pulsed, pumping Grant's seed into his lovers. And soon those very balls would be emptying themselves inside of me as well.

Grant raised himself slightly and grabbed his cock. I watched in breathless awe as he pumped it a couple of times, his hand circling around the shaft and up to the edges of the swollen cockhead. His mouth descended upon mine again, forcing me into a kiss. My mind was whirling. Our tongues wrestled passionately, and my hands found their way to his sides and back. His muscles felt strong beneath my fingertips. I pulled my nails along his ribs, savouring the sensation. When he finally let me breath again, I realized that he had positioned his cock right at my pussy. The massive head was touching my engorged labia, and I can almost swear that my lips were parting for it themselves. Grant slipped his member up and down along my slit, coating it in my juices. I had enough to spare. His mouth worked its way downwards, searching for my breast. His lips found a nipple, and I moaned loudly. He bit down on the flesh around it, gently but firmly, and his tongue danced furiously over the hard nub. I moaned even louder, my voice husky with pleasure. My body was trembling with anticipatory delight.

Then he thrust. His cock inched forward, pushing against my nether lip as he probed me. Once, twice. He grabbed his shaft again, guiding in search for my entrance. I could feel him brush against it. He was almost there.

He was going to do it. He was going to fuck me.

"Oh..."

I couldn't help it. A long, mewling moan erupted from my throat. His cockhead was inside of me; parting my labia and the tight walls of my dripping cunt. I squeezed my eyes shut, my jaws clenching. The sensation was overwhelming. Pleasure. But also pain. Grant shifted somewhere atop of me, and his mouth moved onto kiss my collarbone. He grunted as he thrust deeper.

"Oh, fuck!"

The pain became real. It was just a ghostly presence lurking at the edge of pleasure anymore. Grant thrust forward -- deeper -- but I couldn't take him. Pain shot through my lower belly as my pussy clenched around him, unable to handle the girth. Teeth bared, I groaned in pain. Grant halted, "You alright?"

"It hurts," I whispered. "Sorry."

"Don't worry. Talk to me, baby."

I nodded tensely. My heart sank when I looked down between our bodies. My legs were spread wide, and his cockhead had slipped inside of me. But the rest was... he wasn't even halfway in. I stared at the fat, veiny shaft with a mix of lust and apprehension. The muscles in my lower abdomen were wound tight. I forced myself to relax -- willed myself to it, visualizing how my body softened and accommodated Grant inside of it.

"Irina?"

"Try again," I whispered.

He inched himself backwards, aimed, and slowly brought himself forward anew.

"Yeah," I whimpered, my nails digging deep into his sides. "Yes... oh... oh, fuck!"

This time he pulled out completely. His cock came out of me with an audible wet popping sound. It was completely coated with lubricant. It should have been enough to let him enter me easily, and yet... Fuck.

He raised himself off me, and I rolled onto my side. I realized that I hurt. My sex ached, but that wasn't the worst of it. Now that he was out of me the discomfort was quickly fading. The disappointment, however, was worse than anything I could have imagined.

"I'm so sorry," I mumbled, "I'll be back in a moment."

I got up and walked barefoot across the wooden bedroom floor. I didn't dare look back. Quickly slipping out the door, I made my way into the bathroom. Swearing under my breath, I turned the faucet on and angrily splashed my face with cold water. My reflection greeted me with an expression of sullen anger and disappointment. The brown eyes were grim, one of them half-obscured by tresses of black hair. I stared back angrily, and saw my own lips move as another foul word came over them.

I don't think I had ever been so disappointed in myself in my entire life.

My hair clung wetly to my face, and I annoyedly brushed it away. My rounded face was flush, the red spread down my neck and breasts. As if by its own accord, my hand went down between my thighs. I shivered at the touch. My sex seemed to beat with a heartbeat of its own, flush with desire. I was so sensitive -- so completely lost in my own lust. Yet I couldn't slake it.

"Are you alright?"

I almost jumped at his voice. In the mirror I saw Grant standing in the doorway, concern written over his handsome features. I shrugged. "I guess."

"Can I come in?"

"Sure."

He entered. His cock led the way, bobbing up and down with each step. It was glistening.

"You're obscenely big," I muttered, looking away from it.

"I get that a lot."

"I mean just... look at that thing."

"Yeah."

"Yeah."

The whole exchange was absurd. I had begun gathering my hair into a tail over my shoulder, tugging nervously at it. I sighed, "Sorry."

"It's okay."

"No its not."

He came up close and put his arms around my waist. Goose bumps covered me again as his body pressed up against mine. His big, slowly pulsating cock wedged itself between my buttocks, pointing up at my back. Grant kissed my neck. "It's okay."

"Not really, but..." I groaned and shook my head, even as his hands began moving up towards my breasts. "Okay. I'm sorry, but I don't think I can do it."

"Don't worry about it," he said softly. "It happens. A lot of women have trouble handling me."

"No shit," I giggled in exasperation. "I can't even begin to imagine how anyone can take you. You're just fucking huge..."

My unnatural giggle turned into a moan when he seized my breasts. His fingers dug deep into my soft, firm flesh, and he squeezed it upwards. A thousand nerve endings sung with excitement in response. Without letting go of the breasts, he pinched my nipples; teasingly rubbing them between his fingers. I felt myself instinctively push my ass back towards him; feeling his shaft rubbing up and down my crack. My hands felt their way behind me and found his muscular flanks. I traced his muscles downwards, savouring the feel of him. The man I had dreamt of for so long. Here, with me, so close, and yet so far away.

"Turn around," he said.

"What?"

"Just do it."

I faced him. Grant surveyed me carefully while playing with my breasts. He grabbed each of them, squeezed them and then let them fall back into place. I reached out to touch him in response, but he stopped me with a simple shake of his head.

"No."

Then he got to his knees. I watched silently as he settled on the furry bathroom carpet, smirking nervously when he grabbed me by the hips. His hands dug deep into my flesh, and he pressed me hard against the cold porcelain of the sink. Leaning forward, he planted a kiss on my smooth belly. One, and then another further down. I opened my mouth to say something -- I don't remember what -- but he once again shook his head, saying, "Later." So I kept quiet. His mouth made its way down my belly; past my belly button and down to the slope of my mound. His nose brushed through the neat black triangle of hair. I took a deep breath when he finally reached it. His tongue, so wet and nimble, slipped across my slit. My head fell backwards, eyes staring blankly at the ceiling. When a muffled groan escaped my mouth, Grant's hands tightened on my hips, as if making sure I wouldn't feel from him. A series of hot kisses swept across my nether lips, tipped off with swipes of the tongue.

"Oh shit..." I breathed. He had added his fingers. I hadn't even noticed that he had let go of my hip with his hand. The realization came only when he slipped two fingers into my wet interior. They entered easily, with little resistance, my sex welcoming them eagerly. My breath came out in a husky laugh, and I stifled it the best I could. My breasts heaved greatly with each exhale.

He was good. Really, really good. When he zeroed in on my clit and ever so gently nudged it with his teeth, I almost blew a gasket. Like a small explosion in my head. My legs trembled and I almost folded down onto my ass on the floor. But Grant held me steady and redoubled his efforts. His mouth was on me: licking, kissing, biting. His fingers teased me, slipping back and forth in my hungry pussy. His touch was electrical. I bit down hard on my lips, just barely managing to contain a small scream. My nails cut deeply into his hair and neck; I was practically shoving his face between my legs. Grinding myself against him.

The pressure had been building for a long time. That deep, almost animal desire to have this -- him -- had been growing ever since I picked him up at the airport. Or maybe even longer. All those weeks and months leading up to this moment. Maybe it really was all that unfulfilled longing which finally reached critical mass.

I came.

Hard.

Lights flashed behind my eyelids as the orgasm shot through me; a tsunami rising from the deepest recesses of my being to sweep me away. For several seconds I knew nothing but the pleasure. My heartbeat and pulse thundering in my ears, and my long, animal moan.

When I finally came to my senses, Grant was carrying me back to the bedroom. I was not nonchalantly slung over his shoulder like last time; instead he carried me in his arms like they do in the movies. A cliché, I know -- but oh so romantic. It was probably a good thing, too, as I don't think I had the capacity to really walk anywhere or do anything at that moment. I found myself lying down in bed, breathing deeply. The warm waves of the orgasm were slowly receding, leaving me exhausted.

"Jesus," I whispered, rolling over onto my side. "Fuck"

Grant clucked his tongue. "Language, language." He was sitting on the edge of the bed, watching me with merrily glimmering eyes. I realized he was stroking me: his hand was slowly slipping up and down my side. Down from my hip into the valley of waist, and then back again. His touch was tender, and I think it helped me regain a semblance of consciousness after my orgasmic stupor.

"Sorry," I muttered.

"What for?" Grant laughed.

"You had to carry me all the way here, didn't you?"

"You don't weigh that much. And you passing out is the greatest praise a guy can get."

"It really was... something."

He tilted his head to the side, a mischievous smile playing on his lips. "I'm not all big cock, you know."

"You really are a man of many talents."

"Aren't I?"

I ponderously sat up, pulling up my legs beneath it. Gathered up my hair, tossing it back over my shoulder. Then, with an exasperated sigh, I rolled over to the other side of the bed and reached out to the bedside table where I kept scrunchies. Sitting on the corner of the bed, I hurriedly arranged my hair into a simple ponytail.

"You've got a beautiful back," said Grant behind me, "Very elegant."

"Thank you."

"And a nice ass. You're stacked on both sides."

"Double thank you, then?"

"You're welcome."

With my head at least temporarily subdued, I rolled across the bed to him again. This time I wasted no time on kissing him; sitting on my knees, I seized him by his cheeks and pulled him in close for a kiss. It was a wonderfully sloppy and careless kiss, and when our lips parted, a strand of spit was left hanging from the corner of my mouth.

"That was great," I said.

"You're so welcome. You're delicious."

I threw back my head and laughed. The exhaustion left behind by my orgasm was quickly fading, and it felt as if a stone had fallen from my chest. The disappointment from earlier was still nagging me, but it was a dull pain. Right now I was too happy -- too wonderfully alive - to really think of it.

"Well, you're very welcome to try me again," I said. We kissed again, and I made a point of sticking my tongue as deep as I could inside his mouth. "Because I've got more where that came from,"

"Well look at you," Grant mused. "You're already going crazy."

I didn't answer him. Instead I grabbed his shoulders and pushed him backwards. After resisting for second Grant obediently let himself topple over. His cock was hard. I wonder if it had softened even for a moment since his failed attempt to take me. Kneeling on the bed next to Grant, I took his manhood with both hands. He was still slick with my essence, and I lovingly ran my fists along the shaft a couple of times, smearing it all out. I didn't mind the taste of myself. Usually I could tolerate it. Now I didn't even care. With a final glance at Grant, I brought his cock to my mouth. My tongue slipped across the tip, and the whole massive shaft seemed to flex a little in my hand. My lips touched the round cockhead, teasing it; barely brushing against the slick, swollen glans. My tongue slipped out, darting briefly over the slit and lapping up the precum bubbling on it. Grant grunted quietly, and I smirked to myself. Then, opening my mouth wide like a snake, I swallowed him.

I wouldn't describe myself as a master of blowjobs. I don't mind it; most men seem to enjoy a great deal. And in some way it is a sense of power. You have your mouth and teeth all around a man's prized possession, and you have complete control over his pleasure. That is a reward all in of itself. Blowing Grant was different from previous blowjobs. He was so large that my jaw started to tire after only a minute or two. He was a tight fit for my mouth, and my teeth kept brushing against him as I bobbed my head back and forth. Spit was leaking from the corners of my mouth and running down his shaft where my hands massaged it into his skin. He was certainly big enough for me to use both hands. Size is not everything, but I'll be damned if he wasn't impressive.

Grant moaned somewhere deep down in his chest. I lifted my eyes, and our gazes met. There was pleasure written in his face -- tugging at the corners of his handsome features.

"Damn," he said. "You've got a potty mouth, but, ah, fuck if it isn't good."

I couldn't answer him with my mouth full of cock, and I couldn't give him a smile with lips stretched to the limit around him. The only thing left to do was to redouble my efforts. With his heavy hand pressing down on the back of my head, I slowly inched him deeper into my mouth. It wasn't easy. I've gagged on my toothbrush more than once, and it didn't take much for my gag reflexes to start acting up. I closed my eyes and pressed on, squeezing another inch into my mouth and dangerously close to my throat. I couldn't take it in the end. I had taken maybe half, and by that point my eyes were tearing up. The moment he flopped out of my mouth I gasped hungrily for air.

"Alright, alright," Grant said encouragingly, patting me on my head, "We've got some things to work on, but you're getting there,"

"Fuck off," I said, coughing and giggling at the same time. I knew how it must have looked from the side. If the water I had splashed myself with earlier hadn't ruined my makeup, the drool of our kisses and the blowjob certainly had. I must have looked a great mess, with runny mascara and smeared out lipstick. Maybe I should have gone for waterproof. But I didn't really care at that point. Rubbing the corners of my eyes, I looked accusingly at Grant. "I ain't doing that again."

"You're a natural at it."

"I almost choked being natural at it. I'd hate to see what happens to those who aren't naturals."

"Something similar," he mused, "Although far quicker. You got what, bit over half in? Good try."

I stared at his cock on his belly. The colour seemed to have darkened, as if even more blood had flowed to it. The shaft and head were soaked, and rivulets of spittle were even running down the prodigious ballsack. Wiping my mouth, I couldn't help but feel proud over myself. When I reached out and began jerking him off again, Grant stopped me. He got up from the bed and gestured at the floor in front of him. "On your knees."

My heart jumped at the commanding tone in his voice, but I hurried to carry out his order. I slipped off the bed and knelt down on the floor. I realized almost immediately that it was going to be hard and uncomfortable, but for some reason I didn't dare interrupt. There was something diabolical in Grant's eyes as he stepped up in front of me, casually jerking his cock over my head. Staring up at him, I felt even smaller than before. All of a sudden, I felt nervous. And horny. Really fucking horny My sex was pounding with its familiar heartbeat, and when I brushed my hand over it, I felt that I was as wet as before. I nudged my clit, and it sent trembling pleasure through my body.