Granted Release

Story Info
At the end of his life, a man gives his life to a Mistress.
2.2k words
4.13
2.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thinking back, waiting has always been awkward. Sitting around and waiting for others didn't suit me. Much less naked, as I had been instructed to be. I always needed to be on the move. Doing something.

Yet, here I was.

Life had taken a turn and I have found myself at an end. The doctor only gave me a little time left before my body collapse in on itself. I never married. No children or loose ends to tie up, just minor affairs to square away. Still, I was crestfallen. I'm human. I wanted to be able to give myself completely to another. I had always figured the opportunity would come about in life.

Fate had other plans, it seemed.

It was only natural that when the opportunity presented itself that I would agree to it. At first it sounded like total hogwash. At any other point in my life, I would have brushed it off as the talk of lunacy. Now I have nothing to lose - let's see what the looneys have to offer.

The room was lit with various candles and and a sensuous decor. A little too frilly for me, but I've always had a pessimistic eye in these matters. Intimacy is fine and all, but the deed had always been what's important to me. Getting the job done. Being in the action. Still, I kept reminding myself that I was no longer spearing the charge. It was I who was giving myself. So I mustered my patience.

When finally the door opened my host entered, accompanied by two younger ladies. They were dressed for the part. White togas barely draped over their bodies. Each maiden wearing a tiara and an assortment of eye catching jewelry. The one who opened the door led the way carrying a stick of incense. The faint trail of its scent visible in the air as she led her Mistress, immediately followed by the other maiden, to the bed where I lay. She set the incense in some holders at the ends of the room.

The Mistress had her eyes locked on me since she entered the room. Sizing up her prey one last time. Her smile was what caught my attention the most, I guess. So warm and friendly, as if she had known me since childhood.

She wore an air of experience. Her build was slightly taller than mine, and a good height greater than the two younger ladies who entered the room with her. The fabric of her gown was thin. The light of the candles teased her feminine physique through her clothes.

She gracefully sat down right next to me, her body brushing against mine. Her hand reached up to graze against my face. There was a tenderness to her being. I remember my anxiety over the whole matter melting away in her presence.

"Are you sure you're ready for this? I must reiterate, once we start, there is no turning back."

I remember being hesitant at first. The whole thing seemed ridiculous. I had committed myself though. I remember simply nodding.

Her smile warmed me. She turned to her matrons and dismissed them. Her hand continued to explore the contours of my face as the two women thanked their Mistress and left the room, solidly closing the door behind them.

My Mistress leaned in, gently kissing the nape of my neck. Her hands now gripped my torso. The feel of her soft skin as her light kisses made their way down my body electrified me. I had been so use to leading the charge. Letting another initiate things stirred my desires.

She warmly sighed as my hands responded in kind. Her breasts yielded to my touch as if the fabric of her gown weren't there. Her skin suggested she might have been older than she looked, but she definitely carried an energy speaking to her youthful vibrancy.

Embracing each other, we laid down aside each other on the bed. Her hands made their way for my manhood, having stiffened in my arousal. She let out a playful giggle as her fingers wrapped themselves around my member. Gently yet expertly they began to harden it further.

My own hands explored further too. They graced her sides, where her gown parted at the hips. Feeling the contours of her ass, the feel of her thighs as I made my way between them aroused me further. Naturally I yearned to feel the heat between her legs.

As my hand closed in between the creaminess of her thighs, her legs clamped together, halting my progress.

"Ah ah ah. Naughty, naughty. You cannot yet go there. You are not ready. Here..."

She released my cock to grab my hand and guide it away from her pussy. Leaning over me, she instead directed it back to her tits, now playfully draped over my torso. She draped a leg over mine, brushing further against my manhood, her pussy now pressed against my side.

Mistress' sighs turned to moans as my hands enjoyed the bounty of her mammaries. I caught her eyes close as my fingers teased and closed around her hardening tits. I too moaned as she slowly began to rock her torso against my hips. She gently kissed my body as my fingers continued their exploration.

"I want you to taste them," she whispered in my ear. "I want you to experience a woman's grace one last time before I take you."

Her hips swung over my torso. I could sense the wetness between her legs as she straddled me. My now fully erect cock could feel the cheeks of her butt as she came to rest on top of me. I sat up to greet her tits with my mouth. Mistress' almost guttural, primal cry filled the room as I took the nipple between my lips. Her hands cupped my head. My tongue tasted her aroused and stiffened nipples.

"Yes, yes my baby," I heard her say. I thought nothing of her increased panting. The incremental volume in her moans. Her excitement was palpable, and I wanted her to enjoy it.

Her hands tenderly encircled my head, my mouth suckling at her tits. Then, as my ears filled with the sounds of another guttural moan, my mouth began to fill with Mistress' milk. Sprays of a warm sweetness filled my mouth as her hands ensured I didn't disengage.

"That's it darling,' she said as she moaned. "Drink. You must drink. It's the only way."

I did hesitate, but I continued to suckled at her breasts as her warm milk continued to let down. Her body was now grinding top of me, my still hard member teased as her ass cheeks rocked back against it. She had me switch breasts after a while. Soon enough, that tit too expressed its' milk. I found myself increasingly relaxed and at ease. Almost as if it were meant to be.

Reflecting on our time together, it was around then that I entered an entrancement of sorts. Maybe it was suckling at her tits. Or maybe the atmosphere, with the candles and ritualistic approach of our union. At some point she unclasped her gown. Our two bodies, fully naked against each other.

It all comes as a blur. I don't recall how much time had passed, but finally she whispered in my ear. "It is time. Are you ready my dear?"

She released my head from her engorged tits. Her face was beaming with a type of happiness I rarely saw. It was almost as if she was fulfilling some life-long goal. I know now she was smiling for me, as I was to fulfill my purpose. It made me happy then, as it does now.

She leaned in and kissed my forehead before sliding back, her wet pussy coming to brush over my cock. A hand reached back, gripping my cock once more. Her dripping warmth positioned over my meat. Mistress briefly looked down, taking in the view of her over me. She lifted her head, smiling with a tender grace once more.

Her pussy began to swallow my stiff manhood. Her gasps were audible as she slowly slid down my shaft, before finally taking in all of me. We both shared giggling moans at the moment before she began to fuck on my cock. Her body rocked on top of mine. Her tits bouncing. The blissful smile on her face.

My hands continued to enjoy the softness of her being as the gripped her thighs. Moans and the sloppy sounds of our union filled the air. I was taking it in, and soon found myself approaching climax. I told her I wasn't going to be able to hold back much longer. That I needed to come.

"I'm ready baby. You're ready too. Come for me, baby! Come inside me!"

The brewing sexual lust had tipped over, and I felt myself unleash inside of my Mistress.

And that's when it began. She cried out an echoing "YES!" that permeated the room. And I felt it. My twitching, erupting cock being pulled further inside her. my hips practically liquifying to make it physically possible. Deeper and deeper I felt myself being drawn in. Twinges of unbelievable pain quickly masked by unimaginable bliss.

My Mistress seemed to be caught in a prolonged orgasm as she gently rocked forward. The action seemed to encourage my thighs to follow next. I don't know if I could ever explain it. My eyes were locked on her face. She was staring back at me, yet also seemingly staring beyond, into the ether. If she was in pain, she didn't let on, as a rapturous open-mouthed grin hung on her face.

Every pulse of her body drew in more of mine. At times smoothly, at times with a jerk. But always coaxing in more. The rolling wave of pain and numbness eventually reached my toes as her pussy took in more and more of me. I found myself paralyzed with a mix of fear and bliss. There was pain. A very real pain. Yet there was as release. Every part numbed and drawn inside Mistress left an indescribable sense of joy. It continuously flowed through my body as I found myself being devoured further. Audibly, I wanted to scream. I wanted to sing. I was a torn between exhilaration and destruction. All I could do was gasp.

Mistress winced a little as the last bits of my toes slipped inside her. Instinctively, she rolled her hips forward into me, her body falling back against the bed. Her protruding belly caught my attention the most. She looked part pregnant. With me. My body filling up her inside. And she wasn't done.

Her head looked up over her belly. Her pussy, visibly huge, hungrily worked on my torso. The sensation of my insides turning to jelly before they were ingested was unlike any other. Mistress' gasped, cried and moaned as she continued to take me. The commanding volume of her rapture permeated the room. By comparison all I could muster were feeble, tiny contortions in my paralyzation.

My body slid across the bed as more and more of me was consumed. My hands instinctively folded over my chest as breathing became more difficult. It was just as well, as Mistress worked her hips to take in my elbows along with my torso. Watching myself being drawn closer to my Mistress, the thought of what awaited me when it was all said and done crossed my mind. What would it be like?

Her gasps and pants became more laborious as she continued to devour me. My chest followed, and suddenly I found I couldn't breathe. My lungs were in her distended belly now. There wasn't much left.

With a great cry she lifted herself up and positioned herself over me once more. Practically sitting down on what remained of me, she forced my shoulders inside her now gaping maw. With a loud, low moan she took in a shoulder. Then she gasped in relief, as the rest of my upper body now easily slid inside.

We locked eyes one last time, as my neck began to draw in.

"Oh, my baby!" I heard her cry.

I didn't know what to say. Not that I could, being breathless. Smiling, knowing I was at an end, I merely mouthed "Thank You," to my host.

Then things blurred and became black, as my skull jellified and was slurped inside. Yet I could feel her lips close behind my head. That wonderful sensation still resonates with what's left of me.

I am now entirely inside my Mistress. My body, destined to die, no longer concerns me.

I felt her lie down. I'm pretty sure I heard a contented moan. I can practically sense her hands caressing over her belly. Over us. Our ordeal has passed, and she can now rest. Already I can hear her servants attending to her. How long I will remain inside my host, I do not know. I expect to pass out of existence soon. As she and I had discussed I'm not her first; this is how things are.

I do know I am thankful. The pain is gone. As our my worries. I am surrounded by the warmth and, yes, protection of my Mistress. I've always lived life on the move. It's nice to stop and rest now.