Greased

Story Info
Rydell High was never like this.
12.5k words
4.6
6.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,991 Followers

Everyone in this story is over the age of eighteen, just as they were in the musical and movie with a similar name.

It was the end of the summer. Danny Zuco and Sandy Olsson sat on a blanket watching the waves crash ashore. He put his arm around her. She leaned into him.

"Danny, I can't believe it's our last night together. Tomorrow I have to go back to Australia."

"I can't believe it either. Let's make tonight special, one we can remember."

He pulled her closer. Their lips met. They fell back on the blanket. Danny's hand slid up her waist and over her breast. Sandy moaned and lifted her arm, encouraging his exploration. He unbuttoned her blouse and moved his hand under her bra. She gasped when he pinched her nipple.

"Oh, Danny, I'm going to miss you so much."

Danny unsnapped her bra. He kissed her neck and slid his lips lower. His tongue teased her nipple before he sucked it into his mouth. Sandy moaned. His hand moved to her thigh and slid higher. This was territory she had never let him explore, but she wanted the night to be special. She parted her legs. His fingers slid between her thighs and rubbed her pussy through her shorts.

"Oooohhhhh...Danny."

Sandy rotated her hips, pushing against his fingers. The searing heat of her pussy radiated through her shorts. Her gasps and moans got louder. Danny rubbed his fingers along her gash and over her clit. Her body began to shake and tremble. Scared by what was happening, Sandy turned away from him, her body still trembling.

"We'd better stop before I lose all control."

"I'm sorry, Sandy. I thought you wanted this night to be special."

"I do, but I don't want to do something I'm going to regret."

"We won't," Danny said. "I promise."

He put his arm around her and pressed against her from behind. His hand squeezed her breast. He kissed her on the back of the neck.

"Oh Danny," Sandy moaned.

His hand moved down her stomach and slipped under the waistband of her shorts. She grabbed his wrist, but didn't pull him away. His fingers delved into her panties and slid across the soft curls covering her mound. Danny parted her folds and found her opening. The searing heat of her pussy gripped his middle finger as it slipped inside her. Sandy bit her lip and gasped.

"Ooooohhhhh...Oh Danny..."

Her breathing became heavier. Danny moved his finger in and out of her pussy. Sandy moved with him, rubbing her clit against his hand. Her body stiffened. She bucked and jerked and twisted. Cunt juice dribbled down his hand. Danny rolled Sandy onto her back and kissed her on the lips. She threw both arms around him, pulling him on top. They frantically humped against each other, his thrusting cock rubbing hard against her pussy through their clothes.

"Oh god, Danny...oooohhhh...oooohhhhh...NNNNGGGGHHHHH..."

Her pussy exploded, flooding her panties and shorts. Her fingers clawed at his back as her heels pounded his ass cheeks. Another explosion sent her spinning into another world. Moments later, Danny grunted, filling his briefs with spurt after spurt of hot cum. They lay there breathing hard until Sandy pushed him off her.

"Danny, you scare me. I don't think I can control myself with you. We probably should go now. My parents are going to be wondering why I'm so late getting home."

"I'll never forget tonight, Sandy. Who knows, maybe we'll see each other again sometime."

***************************

Danny saw his buddies from the T-Birds near the football field on the first day of school at Rydell High. He went over to say hi. His best friend Kenickie greeted him.

"Hey Zuco, how was your summer at the beach?"

"Met a hot girl," Danny replied. "What about you, Kenick?"

"Working in the garage and banging chicks."

"Bullshit," Sonny chimed in. "Banging your hand maybe."

"So tell us about this hot chick you met," Doody asked.

"Well, she had a great set of tits, a perfect ass, and a pussy so sweet it tasted like honey."

"Yeah," Putzie said. "Tell us more. Did she like to fuck?"

"Like a bunny. And she sucked cock like a porn star."

"Did you cum in her mouth?" Doody asked.

"In her mouth, on her tits, all over her face, and even up her ass."

"Wow," Sonny gasped. "Where is she now?"

"She had to go back to Australia. Good thing, too. My cock was worn out."

*******************************

Sandy did not go back to Australia. At the last minute, her dad got a job in California. She was enrolled in Rydell High School, but had no idea that Danny was also a student there. She became friends with Fenchy on the first day of school. Frenchie introduced her to The Pink Ladies.

"What did you do this summer, Sandy?" A girl named Marty asked.

"I met a boy at the beach. He was really nice and we hit it off, but now I don't know where he is. He was going to write to me in Australia and give me his address, but we never went back."

"Tell us all about him," Frenchie said. "What was he like? Was he a good kisser?"

"He was dreamy, and so sweet and gentle. His kisses were like magic. They made me shiver."

"Yeah," Rizzo said. "Was he good with his hands? I'll bet his fingers made you shiver too."

Sandy's face turned red.

"Rizzo, that's inappropriate," Jan chided. "Don't let her upset you, Sandy. She always says inappropriate things at the worst time."

"What was his name?" Frenchie asked.

"Danny. Danny Zuco."

Jan coughed and spit out a mouthful of gummy bears. Frenchie's jaw dropped. Rizzo laughed.

"What?" Sandy asked. "What just happened?"

"Nothing," Rizzo said, giving the other girls a look. "Say, why don't you come with us to the pep rally tonight? I'll introduce you around."

******************************

Frenchie was on her way to meet up with the girls at the pep rally when Putzi and Sonny intercepted her.

"Hi Frenchie," Sonny said. "We heard you been talking to that rich kid Joey Parker about a loan to go to beauty school."

"Yeah, so?"

"We was just wondering why you didn't ask us? We got a few bucks, don't we Putzi?"

"Yeah, and our terms would be better too. We heard you had to suck off Joey and maybe do a few other things to get the money. We wouldn't make you do that, Frenchie. Not unless you wanted to."

"Hey, he promised not to tell."

Sonny shrugged. "Aw, it don't matter. Everyone knows you give the best blowjobs of any girl in school, Frenchie."

"Well I don't do that no more. I gotta be a respectable person if I'm going to open my own beauty salon."

"That's too bad," said Putzy. "Cause we was hoping you might give Sonny and me one for old time's sake."

"I just told you I don't do that no more."

"Aw come one, Frenchie," Sonny begged. "Putzi and me are friends. You could do it for a friend, couldn't you? Just once more for old times sake. Please."

"I don't know," Frenchie said. "If I do ya gotta promise you ain't going to tell no one."

Sonny put his hand over his heart.

"Scout's honor."

He began to unbuckle his jeans.

"Not here. Someone might see."

"We can go to the sports shed under the bleachers," Putzi suggested. "No one's going to bother us there."

Once inside, Sonny dropped his jeans. His limp cock hung between his legs with a mass of dark pubic hair surrounding it.

"You can do me first," Sonny said. "Take off your top so you don't get it all messy for the pep rally."

Frenchie took off her blouse, exposing two perky b-cup tits with bright pink nipples. She wrapped a hand around his cock and stroked him until he was hard. Her tongue shot out and swirled around his knob before she took him between her lips. She bobbed her head up and down, sucking and slurping like a whore, then took him into her throat.

"Aw, fuck, Frenchie, no one gives a blowjob like you."

She pulled her lips from his cock and kissed down his shaft to his balls, sucking on each one while she stroked him with her hand. She took him back into her mouth, gagging and choking as he drove into her throat on each thrust. Spit ran down his balls and dripped from her chin. Putzi already had his cock out eagerly anticipating his turn.

"I'm sorry, but it ain't working, Frenchie," Sonny said. "How about you let me fuck you."

"Hey, that wasn't our deal. What kind of a girl do you think I am?"

Sonny lifted Frenchie from the floor.

"Come on, Frenchie. You love to fuck."

"Not no more. I gotta be responsible if I'm going to open my own beauty shop. No one's gonna let a slut do their nails."

"You're not a slut, Frenchie. You're a classy lady. Everyone knows it."

"Really? You think so, Sonny."

"I do, and so does Putzi. Ain't that right?"

"A classy lady for sure," Putzi said. "And while Sonny's fucking you, you can suck my cock."

Frenchie shrugged. "Well, okay, but just this one last time cuz you're a friend, and don't go shooting in my pussy."

"Of course not, Frenchie."

Putzi leaned against the table in front of Frenchie. She bent over and took his cock into her mouth. Sonny slipped between her cheeks and buried his meat deep in her cunt. He grabbed her hips and slammed into her hard and fast, jerking her head forward on each thrust. She had a hard time keeping Putzi's cock in her mouth, so she pumped him with her hand.

Frenchie's first orgasm was loud and sloppy. Juices sprayed from her cunt, ran down her legs and splattered the floor. Sonny continued to pound his cock into her until she squealed with another orgasm accompanied by another flood of cunt juice. Sonny finally pulled his dripping cock from her pussy.

"I don't know what's wrong with me, but it ain't working, Frenchie. They only way I'm going to get off is to fuck you in the ass."

"What? No. I don't do that."

Putzi laughed. "What about Jerry and Arthur? Was they lying?"

"Hey, they promised not to tell, and I only did it because they helped me pass math. I didn't like it."

"So Bobby Ricker was lying when he said you had like ten orgasms while he fucked your ass."

Frenchie shook her head. "Doesn't anyone keep a secret around here? Okay, you can do my butt, but you gotta use plenty of lube."

Sonny held up a jar of vaseline. "Be prepared. It's the boy scout motto."

Frenchie bent over the table and spread her cheeks. Sonny lubed his index finger and worked it into her asshole. He added a second finger, twisting and turning to open her wider. He spread vaseline up and down his cock, then guided his knob to her sphincter and pressed. Frenchie yelped when he punched inside.

"Hey, that hurt. Don't just ram it in me."

Sonny worked his cock inside her an inch at a time until it was completely buried up her asshole. He grabbed her hips and moved it in and out. Frenchie slipped a hand between her legs to rub her clit. Her moans became louder.

"Oh fuck... oooohhhhhh... I'm gonna cum... NNNNGGGGHHHHHH..."

A spray of cunt juice shot from her pussy like a stream of pee. Her legs began to shake. Sonny had to grab onto her to keep her from collapsing to the floor.

"Did she just pee?" Putzi asked. "Cause I ain't never seen a girl cum like that."

"I don't know," Sonny said, pulling his cock from her ass. "But she sure is a wild one. Hey, you want to do her pussy while I do her ass? You don't mind, do you Frenchie?'

She stood and faced them, still breathing hard from her orgasm.

"Okay, but don't tell anyone you doubled me."

"We won't, right Putzi? We ain't like those other guys."

Putzi nodded. "Yeah. It'll be our secret."

Sonny sat in a chair and pulled Frenchie onto his lap. He guided his cock between her cheeks and punched it into her asshole. Frenchie slowly impaled herself down his length. Putzi lifted her legs and slipped his cock into her pussy from in front. It took some doing, but soon they found a rhythm. Frenchie began spewing obscenities.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck...I love your cocks in my pussy and ass...fuck me harder...oh god..."

Putzi pulled out when her first orgasm hit and watched the stream of juice spray from her cunt. He rammed his cock back inside her. A second orgasm was equally powerful. A third left her whimpering and barely conscious.

Putzi was the first to cum. He pulled out his cock, wrapped his hand around it and let go. A powerful stream of hot white goo splashed against her lips and up the side of her nose into her hair. A second blast added to the mess on her face and trailed down her neck and tits. A third, fourth, and fifth release splattered onto her stomach, pussy and thighs. Moments later, Sonny grunted and pumped her asshole so full of cum until it seeped out around his cock.

"Look at what you done to me," French said as she stood. "I can't go to the pep rally like this."

Cum was dripping from her chin and running down her legs. Sonny and Putzi got dressed and headed towards the door.

"There's some rags over there and a hose out back. We gotta go. See you later, Frenchie, and thanks for being such a good friend."

*************************

"Where's Frenchie?" Rizzo asked. "She won't want to miss the show."

"What show?" asked Sandy.

Rizzo smiled. "It's a big surprise. You'll find out soon enough."

"There she is," said Jan.

Frenchie arrived out of breath. "Sorry I'm late. I lost track of time."

Rizzo reached out and pinched a glob of cum that had lodged in her hair. She sniffed it.

"Yeah. It's kind of hard to see a clock when you have a cock down your throat. I hope it was a big one."

"Hey," Frenchie replied. "Sonny and Putzi promised not to say anything."

"You're so fucking gullible, Frenchie. Let's get moving. I see the T-Birds over there. Close your eyes, Sandy."

"Why?"

"Just do it," Rizzo said. "Otherwise it will ruin the surprise."

Rizzo led the girls over to the T-Birds. Marty guided Sandy who had her eyes closed.

"Hi, boys. I have a big surprise for you. Sandy, open your eyes."

"Danny," she shouted. "Oh my god. What are you doing here? I've missed you so much."

"Sandy. I, um..."

Danny remembered who he was with and what he had told the guys about the girl he met this summer. He couldn't go all googoo eyes on them. He grabbed his crotch and squeezed.

"Yeah, uh, you mean you missed this. Stop by sometime for a taste and a ride to the moon."

He poked Kenickie in the ribs. The T-Birds laughed.

Tears formed in Sandy's eyes. "Danny, what's the matter with you? Aren't you glad to see me?"

"Sure, but not with your clothes on."

Sandy began crying and ran off. Frenchie ran after her. Rizzo flipped Danny the bird and walked away with Jan. Danny wanted to run after Sandy, but his gang members would never understand. Besides, he had already ruined things with her.

"Wow'" said Doody. "That was the girl you were popping this summer? She's beautiful. I wouldn't mind a go at her."

"Keep your fucking hands off her, Doody. Besides, she only likes big dicks. She'd laugh at your teenie weenie."

"Where'd the girls go?" Sonny asked. "I don't want to hang with you losers all night."

"There's a slumber party at Frenchie's place," Kenickie said. "Let's crash it."

"You guys go ahead," Danny said. "I got something else I need to do."

************************

"What do you think of Danny after the way he treated you tonight?" Jan asked at Frenchie's slumber party. "He wasn't very nice."

"I know," said Sandy, "But I still have feelings for him. I can't help myself. I think I'm hopelessly in love."

"Hopelessly in love with his cock, maybe," Rizzo said.

"Don't pay any attention to her," Frenchie said. "Look, I'm sure Danny likes you too, but all the T-Birds act like jerks when they're with each other. He'll come around. You'll see."

Loud honking and yelling from the street interrupted their conversation. Rizzo pulled back the curtain and looked out. She laughed.

"While you girls are acting all Sandra Dee-like, I'm going to have some fun. See you later, ladies."

Rizzo hopped out of the window. Marty turned to the other girls.

"If Rizzo doesn't watch herself, she's going to get pregnant. Kenickie never uses a rubber."

"How would you know?" Jan teased.

Marty turned red. "Um, I heard. You know, in the girl's locker."

Sandy was shocked. "You mean she and Kenickie are going all the way?"

Jan laughed. "It's 1959, Sandy. I don't know what girls in Australia do, but lots of girls here go all the way before they get married. Guys expect it if you're their steady girl."

"Is that why Danny's mad at me, because I didn't let him go all the way?"

Marty put her hand on Sandy's arm. "No, you don't have to go all the way, but ya gotta get to third base or he'll probably lose interest."

"What's that mean?" Sandy asked.

"It's like this," Jan said. "First base you kiss, maybe he feels your boobs, you know, first date stuff. Second base he opens your blouse, kisses your nipples and touches you between the legs. Maybe he puts his finger inside you. Third base can be almost anything short of going all the way as long as you get him off."

Sandy turned red. "I guess we kind of got to second base on our last night together. I'm not sure I'm ready for third base."

"It's not so bad," Frenchie said. "You could get by with a handjob, but these days most guys want a blowjob."

"I thought only whores did things like that," Sandy said.

"Not anymore," Marty said. "Guys expect it if you're their steady girl. It's not at all gross if that's what you're thinking. It can be pretty exciting."

"Frenchie, do you still have Big Red?" Jan asked. "We can teach Sandy how to give a proper blowjob for the next time she's with Danny."

Frenchie reached into her bedside stand and pulled out a ten inch red rubber penis-shaped dildo. She held it up for everyone to see. Sandy put her hand over her mouth.

"Don't worry, Sandy," Frenchie said. "Guys aren't really this big. This one's just rubber, but it's good for practice. We call it Big Red. I'll show you how it's done and then you can try."

The girls gathered around Frenchie on the bed. She held the rubber dildo in both hands and slowly swirled her tongue over the swollen tip. After bathing it in saliva, she slid her lips down the red shaft and took it deep into her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down as she sucked it in and out.

"I don't know why it's called a blowjob," Marty said. "You don't really blow on it. You suck it in and out of your mouth like Frenchie's doing."

"Yeah," Jan said. "And you can use your hands to pump up and down while you're doing it, particularly with one as big as Danny's."

"How do you know that?" Sandy asked. "I mean about Danny."

Jan turned red. "Oh, I, um, it, uh..."

Marty came to the rescue. "What she means is that guys see each other in the locker room and talk, and then a rumor starts. Right Jan?"

"Um, yeah, that's right."

Frenchie pulled her drooling lips from the red penis. "Ya gotta use your tongue too. You know, swirl it around and put pressure on it, particularly this spot right here. It'll drive him crazy."

French pointed at a spot just under the inside of the head where the glans is located.

"How long are you supposed to do it?" Sandy asked.

"Until he gets off," Jan explained. "Sometimes it's real fast, and sometimes it takes a while. You'll know when it's going to happen because he'll get all tense and you can feel him swell."

"Then you have to decide what to do," Frenchie said. "You can let him shoot in your mouth. Guys like that. You could also finish him with your hand."

"But that can be really messy," Marty said. "Particularly if he shoots on your face or boobs. In my opinion, you're better off just letting him finish in your mouth."

"How much is there?" Sandy asked. "And what's it taste like?"

"It depends," Frenchie explained. "Sometimes it's a few small spurts and sometimes it can be a mouthful."

"It tastes a little different each time," Jan added, "But usually a little salty and sweet with a touch of a soap flavor. It's kind of lumpy and creamy."

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,991 Followers