Great Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I massaged her that way for several tantalizing minutes, feeling her heat, and reveled in the knowledge that she was on the edge of a huge explosion, my fingers snaking upward and discovering her g-spot, the rippled membrane of that magic spot contrasting discernibly next to the otherwise soft, gushy texture of her top wall.

She moaned and writhed to my touch, and my cock grew hard again as I literally had this beautiful, horny woman whom I had known for no more than two hours now, completely under the power of two fingers. When she was almost ready to explode from the attention, I crawled down and began to lap at her freely flowing juices.

She put her thin but sculpted calves over my back and began to rock her way to a tsunami-like orgasm. My tongue swirled over her clit and disappeared into her now-gaping opening, then around her lips again and again. Mixing and stirring and repeat. She had a slightly salty tang, no doubt from her physical exertions earlier in the day (tennis, what did you think I meant?), and it was divine. She started to cum, shooting little streamy, creamy spittles of tasty juices onto my tongue, and nearly suffocated me as she drove my head down with her legs and hands.

I let her relax for a moment or two, her chest heaving as she still played with her thimble-sized nipples, savoring the aftershocks of my oral present to her, and she tried to prop herself up on her elbows, thinking the show was over.

I pushed her onto her back again, and she placed her arms over her head as she realized I was just getting warmed up, and gently kissed the inside of her thighs once more to extend the recovery time, before finally tracing a path to her saturated slit with my tongue.

Her legs opened wider and with a quick easy movement raised her legs, pointing them towards the ceiling. I paused for just a moment as I marveled at her gymnast-like contortion, all designed to give me better access to all of her private treasures.

I mean I couldn't lift my legs and hold them there like that if you put a gun to my head. Yet women wanting to be pleasured seem to do it so effortlessly. I'm continually amazed at the way women bend their bodies to help us access and please you. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, just giving women their just due. And pointing out something. Women wouldn't, couldn't do that, if they didn't want to get fucked and sucked and licked as much as we do.

Appreciating and acknowledging the assistance, my hands reached under her bottom to bring her ass nearer to my face. I returned to nibbling and licking her swelling lips and her moans became louder, and I sensed another furious climax was near. I licked her clitoris directly for the first time, then sucked on it harder. Her legs began to shake almost uncontrollably now, she wrapped them around my back, her hands clutching furiously at my head, and I spread her asscheeks wide and eased a knuckle into the pinkish-brown puckered hole of her anus, penetrating her asshole gently, but from her reaction, VERY effectively.

My tongue darted in and out and up and down and around the sides then over her love-button then down to the tight piece of skin between her pussy and her bum hole. Her entire body rose off of the couch as she arched her back and she thrust her mound against my tongue until with a scream of joy her orgasm engulfed her, my grateful and waiting tongue feeling the rush of the waves as I licked and sucked rhythmically matching her body's spasms, while sneaking a second knuckle into her tight, hot asshole. This evoked a warm stream of yellow-white milky fluid to spurt from her cunt, which splashed all over my face and ran down my throat.

Suzanne opened her eyes and peered down at me, still lapping between her legs, and she had the wildest look in those icy-blue eyes.

Without wasting any conversation, she rolled on her stomach and she let three of her own fingers slide inside of herself to the first knuckle, then she spread her asshole.

"I need your cock here," she softly begged.

Desirous of being agreeable to a lady's request, I positioned myself on top of her so that my more-than-eager cockhead was stationed just on the crack of her ass, and she turned to smile at me over her shoulder, and uttered the phrase that even Franklin Delano Roosevelt himself, I'm sure, would concur that it should live in infamy.

"I happen to be a woman who appreciates a slow, sensual ass-fuck."

Suzanne rotated her hips upward so that her delightful little crinkle was perfectly presented. I moved in on my knees, placed the head of my cock at the entrance to her rectum and inserted the head past her anal muscle. I paused for a second, moving in slowly, looking for a sign that I should stop. I got no such sign.

Her sweet canal fit like a very tight kid glove; it was hotter than any I could remember. Our coupling was astoundingly tender and special for two people who had known each other for less than two hours.

A woman like Suzanne---who likes having her behind invaded---even loves or prefers it---is always the most rewarding ass fuck. Suzanne made not the slightest pretense of not wanting a cock in buried in her ass, she had requested it, even bypassing vaginal penetration, which, although not required in sequence, mind you, was usually the pecking order in intercourse. Anal sex was for Suzanne a normal and necessary adjunct to more traditional and accepted carnal activities. Who was I to quibble?

This had to be the tightest hole I'd ever fucked. The mouth of her asshole was grasping my cock like a tiny rubber band, that slid up and down my hard length as we fucked in perfect rhythm, the only sound in the den was my balls smacking against her ass and pussy.

Suzanne's ass was great. Her asshole was a tight grasping ring around my shaft, pulsating in waves of pleasure, tightening, then loosening, then squeezing tight again. And the inside of her ass was warm and slick like a glove.

The coup de grace, though, as 'they' say, was when she urged my release with another phrase that shall live through the ages. "Please, nameless stranger..." she purred again. "Fuck my ass with your big stiff cock and shoot your cum into me, flood my tight asshole."

As tight, velvety and talented as Suzy's ass was, combined with this filthy verbal urging, well, it didn't take me very long to dump a fresh load of cream deep in her bowels. She worked her well developed muscles, grasping and releasing my prick with a steady rhythm, keeping me hard even after I had ejaculated, milking and extending her own pleasure. This was a woman who knew how to use her ass as the equivalent of a second vagina, and for the first time it dawned on me that this was the first woman I had ever fucked anally without yet experiencing her vagina.

Life is like that box of Forrest Gump's mama's chocolates, I guess, you never know what you're going to get.

Finally, again forsaking the rather traditional chronology of socially accepted introductions, Suzanne finally asked me my name and demanded that I give her my contact info. She studied my business card which included phone number, e-mail address, all the necessaries, as she gathered her wrinkled blouse and shorts and eased into them.

"Nice to meet ya, John Jenkins!" She extended her hand as cordially as one would at a cocktail party, or for that matter, say, a neighborhood grocery store.

I stumbled into my own clothes now, realizing that in Suzy's rather-ass-backwards way of doing things, this was her clear indication that her hospitality for this particular evening was coming to a conclusion, and it was time for me and my pecker to depart.

"I'm big on networking, John, in fact that how I met my 'friend' I was telling you about who I was entertaining last night." She rubbed her chin in contemplation, giggling softly. "And this morning, for that matter."

"Anyway, would you mind terribly if I gave your contact info to my good pal Jennifer? She's a college professor, and she was the one who introduced me to last's night guest, and, well, I promised her if I met someone worthy, that I would owe her one. Would it be okey-dokey if she called you for a, um, meeting? I think you'd like her, and I KNOW she'd like you. She and I have similar tastes, apparently, and she is quite attractive. And VERY smart, I would say. With a great ass, too."

I smiled at Suzy's humor, I do love a funny woman. I told Suzanne, "That would be fine, I'm always up to 'meeting' and 'greeting' a woman with a great ass. After all, tonight seemed to work out pretty well, dont'cha think?"

Suzy clapped her hands in delight, and gave me a kiss, patting me on the butt as she ushered me out the door.

"Consider it a referral service, John. Consider it a referral service."

And there's a story forthcoming about Suzy's 'referral service', which will be the title. Please look for it, dear readers. Jennifer was everything as promised, and more.

With a great ass, too.

12