Great Aunt Mildred's Undying Gift

Story Info
A young woman is transformed thru a supernatural encounter.
5.4k words
4.53
4.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The name Marivel is Latin and means "miracle to marvel at; wonderful, extraordinary".

********************

Having her birthday on Halloween was always a challenge for Marivel, known to her few friends as Mari. Birthday parties would inevitably be costume affairs, and candy was always the most voluminous gift. The former became more and more embarrassing as she grew older and the latter only aggravated her acne. At fourteen, she looked like a scrawny red-headed meth addict. Thankfully, her hormones kicked in, so, by this birthday, her eighteenth, Mari's skin was clear and her body a bit more filled out.

She stood 5'6" in her bare feet; weighed a lean 120 lbs, mostly due to a high metabolism and her efforts on the school track team. Her figure was a svelte 34b-32-34, which she attempted to hide in oversized tops and baggy jeans.

Her mother had grown more and more distant since her father ran out on them five years ago. So, she was mostly on her own, living at home, trying to finish her senior year in high school. She told her mother that she didn't want a party that year and her mom said that was fine. It was more than fine, it was a relief; a relief for both of them.

That afternoon, Mari brought in the mail and found a birthday card from her Great Aunt Mildred, her mother's mother's oldest sister. She had to be close to 100 years old. She always sent her $20, so, over the years, her gifts have grown less and less valuable. But this year's was different.

When she opened the card, a small key fell out. Her mother's only remark as she walked through the room was, "Oh look, Aunt Mildred has resorted to handing out trinkets." After she was out of sight, Mari read the message scrawled inside: "Box 666, Waynesford PO. Enjoy your gift, my dear, you've earned it." Waynesford was one town over and Mari grew ever more interested as the afternoon wore on into the night. Tomorrow was October 31, her birthday and, thankfully, a legal skip day in her house.

So the next morning, Mari asked her mom for the car, which was fine, as long as she had it back for her mother's afternoon shift. She pledged that she would and headed to Waynesford right after breakfast. In the post office box was another letter and a package pick-up slip. She called for it at the window and was given a brown-wrapped package that looked and felt like a volume of an old encyclopedia, like the ones that collected dust on her school's library shelves.

When she got home, her mom was in the shower and she snuck the package up to her room. Something told her that this was a secret and that telling her mom would cause trouble. "But, really," she thought, "how bad could it be, it was only Great Aunt Mildred, after all."

**************************

Malak sat in a crowded coffee shop, musing as he sipped on his latte, "They can't make one even close to this at HQ. If only humanity understood the utter incompetence of Hell." He took another sip. "Fallen angels are very fallen and not just in the evil department."

His age was catching up with him. After a couple of hundred years spreading general evil, he'd finally made the Incubus Department (ID), his only real achievement. Now, at over 900 years (he needed to look up the exact number) he was no 'spring chicken' demon.

He did have to thank the ID demons, though; his 'Standard Issue Human Form' was quite effective. When deployed, he had a 6' 2", 190 pound body with jet black hair, cool blue eyes, and an easy smile. The masculine physique rivaled world champion athletes. And, of course, working as an Incubus, he was very pleased with the beautifully, intricately, painstakingly sculptured 9" phallus that the porn stars of the day would envy.

And it wasn't just some dick, the metaphysical abilities of his form meant that women did not stand a chance. In fact, he hadn't found one who could keep up with him, nor satisfy him for more than just a moment.

But, looking back, given his depraved inclinations (he was a demon after all) to fully ravish a woman was the highlight of his career. He had always found the female the more attractive human gender. His assigned Standard Issue Human Form always seemed attractive to them, as well. But a few hundred years later with hundreds and hundreds of seductions, torrid affairs, and couplings; that, too, was getting old.

Malak looked around the coffee shop and spotted several attractive women. He missed the sex during the lulls in assignments and summonings. The ID Rule Book specifically states 'no sex outside of work'. "You'd think The Big Guy would be more lenient," he muttered.

The technology of hell has never improved since before the printing press. A first time summons has to go through ID dispatch. If the demon is successful, the client, now his client, can go direct. He remembered hearing similar complaints from the hellion demons assigned to the Succubus Department [SD]. "So glad I have a cock and not a pussy," he chuckled to himself. "Sex with men would be too easy." He stretched in his chair. "I am so horny...where is she? Where is she???

********************

Back in her room, Mari unwrapped the package and found a large, very old book. It was rather disappointing. Then she read the letter attached: "Dear Marivel, It is time that you knew the truth. You are a witch. I know you don't feel like it, but it is the truth. This book of spells will help you unlock your full potential. Guard it with your life and it will guard you. May the spirits of the universe protect you, my dearest Marivel." It was signed in very large script "Mildred, GGA, CofA."

She stared at the book for minutes....."I'm a witch? That can't be true." She opened the book and the writing shimmered, as if it were alive. One chapter danced for her: "Beginners Start Here."

She opened to that section and began to read how to summon a demon. It all seemed strange at first, but as she read, somehow, it all made sense and she began to feel a fire in her belly. A fire that burned hotter when she read about the Incubus. "Damn...my very own living dildo? That's hot."

She began to set-up her room for the ritual as it was laid out for her in the book: first, five candles at the points of a five-pointed star. But she stopped at the part about the dead animal. Where was she going to get a dead animal? "Wait," she thought, "there was a dead squirrel on the road!" She slipped out and soon returned with the remains of the roadkill in a plastic bag. "This better be worth it!"

Then there was the need for fresh blood. "Wow! No two ways around it. If I want an Incubus, I have to bleed some." She found her sewing kit and extracted a needle. Following the directions, she sucked up the courage to pluck her own finger and drip some blood on the dead squirrel and recite the odd incantation....and wait.

***********************

Malak left the coffee shop feeling very unsettled. He thought about the stand out women he had been dispatched to, terrorized, seduced, and used over the last four centuries. He also saw the faces of women he really missed.

Once, he read a Wikipedia entry about how Incubi were believed to impregnate some of the women they had sex with and who subsequently gave birth to witches. He was hurt that his picture was not in the article. He also doubted the veracity of the content. What did humans know about Incubi?

There was a redhead in the 1650's that he was with who was different. He did his job and she survived. He then encouraged her to seduce and defile a local priest. It was easy work. But in his heart of hearts he knew he crossed the line with her. It was more than just wild, dark sex. Much more.

He thought then that she might be The One. But the syphilis she contracted fucking the priest and his friends took her life early. "I'm evil," he thought. "I'm not supposed to be sentimental. It's not my fault their bodies are so weak. That death thing must be hard."

He saw a young woman walking toward him on the sidewalk and it helped him change the gears in his head. She was his type: blonde, a pair of 'fuck me' heels lifting her lean legs and tightening her ass, all encased in a short skirt that moved just right with every step. His blood began to boil as he imagined taking her hard behind the building. He could have controlled the rise of his cock as his blood pumped and mind rolled, but chose not to.

"Damn Rule Book," he muttered. "I'd fuck her senseless. Make her forget the whole thing. Or, I could turn her into a whore or a porn star and ruin her life." The first evil smile of the day crawled across his otherwise handsome face. "Thank you, ID."

He took a deep breath as he traversed the city streets wondering if he would be able to control himself when he was summoned next. Then, darkness filled his body and mind. He sensed that old familiar feeling. He was being summoned. It was in a city in the east. A young woman. "Hmmm that might just perk me up." He sensed her sincere preparation: there is death, there is blood.

*********************

Mari waited. "This is pointless," she muttered. "Another one of Great Aunt Mildred's jokes. A witch...pffft. I'm a 18 year old wannabe musician living at the poverty line with no father and no hopes of college." She picked up her acoustic and ran around a couple of riffs. "Rather than playing with fake spells, I should be perfecting my typing skills." She placed the guitar back on its stand and flopped down on her bed. "Fuck my life."

Then, smoke emanated from the squirrel carcass and the candles flared. "Fuck, I've started a fire!" But the smoke swirled and thickened. She sat up. The smoke took a form, a shape of something. She tilted her head and watched. "Damn...I AM a witch!"

****************

Malak felt the usual beginning of his transition and never lost the fascination of how it happened. One moment he is a handsome looking man of about 50 yrs of age. The next, he is a poof of smoke disappearing undetected from wherever he happened to be. A moment later he may be blocks, even continents away, reappearing at his new assigned destination.

Tonight, he choose to appear in his more native physical form -- always best for that first impression. A little terror goes a long way to establish a relationship like this. Being free of clothing, the idea of letting it "all hang out," as the humans say, was appealing.

The reaction, he expected, would be the same as he'd received from hundreds and hundreds of women before. Her eyes would widen as she began to focus on him. He knew her mind would be spinning as she took in the surreal visage of his midnight blue skin over his unbelievably ripped looking masculine body. Rugged and handsome, desirable yet evil. He loved watching her eyes move down the most perfect male physique she had ever seen.

Then her jaw would drop proverbially when she saw the phallus. It is perfect, beautiful, massive, intimidating and promises the absolute nexus of pain and pleasure every woman secretly wants. He knew that, even when she screams the "silent scream" and every fiber of her being is filled with fear, her panties would be wet in an instant.

It was likely to be the same tonight. But he hoped for something more. As the smoke dissipated, he began to see her outline, sitting on her bed. Let the games begin!

**********************

As the figure appeared, Ellen scooted to the back of the bed. She was both repulsed and attracted by what she saw. The smoke cleared and, standing in her bedroom, was the most terrifying, yet amazing.....Thing, Creature, Being?

His dark blue skin gleamed; no, it shimmered. His form was..."Oh my god," she thought, "he's gorgeous." Yet he was fearsome. Her eyes traveled down his form to his...."FUCK! I've seen a dick before but that thing is..." Her insides turned a flip. "So...yummy." She felt a fire between her thighs. "What has Mildred done?"

Haltingly, she spoke to the creature as she edged herself further away. "I...I, ummm...I guess I summoned you?" She had no idea if that was how one addressed a being like the one before her. She wondered if she should have read more before she started.

***************************

Malek looked at the scared girl scrambling up her bed in search of safety. It was another point of arousal for him, their attempts to cling to worldly safety. It was always a bit too late.

He knew that she saw his smirk and he saw the terror and curiosity in her pretty face. Her body was lovely. What once was a young girl was becoming a young woman. Very promising.

Although terrified, Mari couldn't take her eyes off of his form. He was Super-man; not the silly cartoon one; a real Super Man. Everything about him attracted her in a way she could never quite describe. And, although she was shaking in fear, she was also trembling with a desire she had never felt before.

She saw his cock stir. "My god," she thought, "it's huge. I can't stop staring at it. I want it. No. I need it."

Thanks to his hyper-sensitive mystical faculties, he felt the arousal in her that in turn started to stiffen the demonhood between his legs. He sensed the stirring within her. He felt her nervous system and synapses lighting up as if struck by lightning. He could smell her scent. She needed to be mated.

In his best gravelly demonic voice, he looked in her eyes and soul and said, "Yes...you did Marivel." He walked to the foot of her bed and her body seemed to shake. "My name is....Malak."

She heard his words with her ears. But when he called her name, she felt it deep in her soul. Her body awakened from the inside out. The heat of it all was overwhelming, causing her to strip her clothing. She needed to be naked; to be One with her Incubus.

Malak grinned as he watched her reaction; a grin described by most as 'evil'. After all, he was a demon. The aura coming from the girl grew more intense and his cock slowly came to full attention as he watched her strip naked in a sort of hedonistic frenzy. "Delicious," he thought.

He loved this part. His body levitated and moved over and above her as she scooted naked body back down on the bed again. He settled in and spread her slender colt like legs as wide as she has ever spread them.

To Mari, it seemed as if her legs spread by themselves. She felt her pussy pulsing, begging to be filled. She'd masturbated before, she knew the feeling of need. But this was wholly different. It was like her sex was calling to his, or, perhaps, begging for it. She wasn't even sure it would fit.

Suspended above her, Malak looked down at the golden-copper mane laying wildly behind and around her, framing her pretty face, a face filled with lust and trepidation of the unknown. Then his gaze moved to her waist, hips, pelvis, and lewdly spread thighs.

Though erect, his midnight blue cock hung down over her. The large bulbous head was inches from her sex. It swung slightly, like the sword of Damocles, over her middle. He thought to himself, "The horny little bitch has no idea what is about to happen to her." And there was that grin again.

He wondered about her earth age and if she was a virgin. In it's usual inefficiency, the ID failed to provide any background. Nevertheless, he was going to enjoy using this delicious, young morsel. He saw her sweet young slit glistening, eliciting an unusual moan from him. She was perfect. He could have cut her anticipation with a knife. It had been a long time since he was summoned to a young one. He find his infernal arousal and lust building each moment.

Mari looked from that incredible sack, along that amazing throbbing cock, up his chiseled chest, to his eyes. Unexpectedly, she felt her body tense, then relax, then tense again. Without any preparation, she felt an orgasm suddenly surge through her. She bit lip through it.

Malak nearly laughed. "Did she cum already?" he thought. "Doubly delicious."

"Marivel," he said aloud as he floated just above her naked body. "Why .... why did you summon me to you?"

"Why did I summon him?" she thought. "Because Aunt Mildred gave me the power to? Or...something else? Her lips formed words her brain didn't send. "Fuck me, Demon."

"With pleasure, Marivel," Malak replied with that same evil grin.

Some side of Mari's brain screamed, 'No! You did NOT just say that!' But the other side, maybe the Witch side, craved the contact. She trembled beneath him as he lowered himself closer to her. She could feel his huge heavy cock on her belly. "If he fucks me with that thing," she thought, "he'll kill me. There's just no way."

The demon's cock stiffened and thickened to its full physical stature. It looked even more menacing and impossible for the small naked body just under him. The conviction that this girl would be different from the other run-of-mill sluts he'd been summoned to grew as he smoothly lowered his body to hers.

He relished the contact of her hard pink nipples against his blue hewn skin as he laid his scrotum and heavy cock on her abdomen. It felt like it spanned from her clitoris to just below her breasts. He saw the fear in Marivel's face as she realized that this was real. He felt her tender body shudder as he lowered his face, both off-putting in color yet handsomely rugged, to hers.

Mari saw his face, grotesque yet beautiful, right in front of her. She wanted to beg him to leave, but all she could do was beg him to continue. She opened her mouth to speak and, instead, his tongue invaded it.

It was forked, slippery, and hot. She remembered a boy who tried to French kiss her two years before. This was nothing like that. Malak's tongue seemed to be everywhere inside her mouth, even down her throat. But she didn't gag, she moaned. The feeling was like the feeling of being totally immersed in a hot tub when the temperature outside is freezing. He warmed every fiber of her being.

Malak loved the feel of pinning her much smaller body under him. There is no way for her to escape, get away, keep him from doing what he was going to do even if she hadn't begged him to fuck her. He raised his broad, powerful hips and brought the deep blue, now dripping, cockhead to her small slit.

"Oh, this is going to feel amazing," he thought to himself.

She felt his hips rise and her own pussy twitch and open as if commanded to. She could feel herself already dripping. "Still," she thought, "there was no way I won't die when he shoves that in. Die.....or change."

Malak looked over her body, so petite, young, and slender and he knew that he would severely damage her internally. But she summoned him and he must do his demonic duty. There were times when he actually enjoyed inflicting pain on these miserable humans. The look on a woman's face as he penetrated and brutally fucked her, intensified his pleasure and orgasm. Surely this mere girl would be another demolished body and broken person.

The initial contact of the bulbous head of his demon cock with the female human flesh was always intoxicating. He had to admit, human pussy is far superior to Succubi--and they are usually always horny as few of the human males they copulate with can satisfy their insatiable lust.

He watched Marivel grimace in pain as he pressed into her sex. Yet they both groaned in sync when the head popped inside of her and he began to savor the tantalizingly slow entry.

This was a once-in-a-lifetime experience for a human female, he knew. Marivel's vaginal canal stretched obscenely. The strain of taking a demon cock showed on her face. Her legs shook. He knew she wanted to push him out and off and ask the universe for a mulligan. But there was nothing she could do...but take it.

He touched her and the sensation was as if a burning stake were being driven into her. But, rather than desiring to be rid of it, her body craved it. There was pain. But, there was also a voice in her head that told her, 'there is always pain. Pain begets strength, strength begets power'. "Power, yes, " She thought. "YESS... "YESSS!" she screamed, oblivious to whether anyone could hear her.

12