Great Britain Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah cried like a baby, “Move forward.”

I said, “No.”

Once more she cried out, “Please, please just push it into me…I can’t hold out. I need you in me.”

I just sat and waited. Finally, she thrust her hips sharply down onto my waiting cock. I have never felt anyone so amazing before, and if there had been someone, I had long forgotten her. Sarah’s heat was immense. Her pussy was so wet she slid all the way down taking me all the way in. I was so happy I had to stop and take it all in. I started to smile. She asked me what I was smiling at, so I told her how amazing she felt. She responded by twisting her torso slightly gripping my penis with the walls of her cunt. I have never known such pleasure. It felt tighter and there was a sensation of her walls moving over me like fingers. I had to taste her in my mouth again. I leaned down and kissed her. Then I slowly began my thrusting. For a few moments, until we got into the rhythm, it was plane vanilla sex. I was on top of her, and my tongue was in her mouth. But soon we upped the ante.

She moved her knees into my chest and placed a pillow under her ass. I was deeper inside her now. I could feel every last bit of her tightness. With her lower body elevated, I began to hit her g-spot with a few of the strokes. Every time my head brushed her spot, she would whimper and her hand would reach for her clit. As I moved in and out, her firm breast began to bounce. At first they started to swing up and down, but soon they began to move in counter circles around on her chest. I dropped my head onto her breasts and began to suckle her nipples again, all while driving in and out of her manipulating pussy. I could feel her tighten up again as she began to climax. She kept on moving her fingers on her clit as I continued my assault on her body. As she began to come down, I slowed to match her rhythm.

Being I had already come, and was still rock hard, we just had to continue, but she wanted to try some more positions. Sarah wanted to explore all the possibilities Viagra afforded her.

I moved her on her side, her back flat and her hips doubled over facing me as I stood by the edge of the bed. I crossed one of her legs over the other, and inserted myself back into her. This made her so tight. I could see her whole glory from this angle. I had one hand on her ass, the other on her chest. My cock was buried deep into her, and my mouth was locked with hers. Soon I felt her clamp onto my penis. She was not climaxing, but she was seeing if she could make me cum. She failed, but she did succeed on forcing me to change the condom. We had been fucking for about 20 minutes, and it was stretching thin.

After a quick change, I rolled her over and took her from behind. I love the sound of her ass slamming into my body. She had one hell of an ass to hold onto. I slid my hands to her hips and dove back in. I was in the zone. I was fucking for all I was worth. She buried her head into a pillow and started to scream and writhe in pleasure. She could not believe the effort I put into pleasing her. I raised my hips a bit, which lowered the head of my cock. This put my head right on her g-spot with every stroke. I started pounding and pounding her spot, over and over. I stopped going deep, so I could concentrate on a full vaginal orgasm. She responded by pushing her lovely ass back into me. I barely had to move. She did most of the work, knowing just where to put me. After a few moments her body told me all I needed to know. I had never had the ability to last this long before, so I had never taken a woman to these heights before, but I was glad I had done this right. She started to dance below me. Her hips were slamming hard against my legs. Even through the pillow here sounds of enchantment filled the room. This kind of orgasm, being deeper, took longer to achieve, and really lasted longer than expected. It was more violent than any I have seen before. She lost control of her whole body, shaking and shaking and shaking. Her breasts were flopping all around. After about a minute of the mind numbing orgasm she was having, her convulsions and tightness finally sent me over the edge. I lost control and filled the condom with four or five good shots of semen. She continued her orgasm for about another two minutes, each time her cunt violently clenched. She squeezed my seed out of the condom across my balls and down our legs.

The feeling was too nice to stop. Even though I was spent, I was still hard from the Viagra, and after a world rocking orgasm like we both experienced, needed time to slowly ebb. So, I slid her onto her side, while remaining inside. I was nestled behind her stroking in and out of her very slowly. I ran my fingers up her sides and across her cold hard nipples. I ran my hand down to her clit and her cunt grabbed me tighter than comfortable and she slapped my hand away. Too much I guess. So I settled my hand onto her hip and lovely ass. I leaned up and kissed the back of her neck and smelled her perfumed hair. I forced my other hand under her body and across her chest to cup her wonderful breasts, and hold her close to me.

I felt at ease and happy having her in my arms. I was not in love with Sarah, but our love making put me higher that I had ever been.

Soon I realized I had not removed myself from inside her. I grabbed myself and withdrew from her tightness. She sighed and told me she felt satisfied, but my hasty removal made her feel empty inside.

I cleaned up and returned to bed. The sheets were wet and cold. She made me lay down in the wet. I didn’t mind so much. It made me happy lye in our sex. She crawled on top on me and straddled my lower body. I looked up into her beautiful face and once again grabbed the back of her head, carefully cradling her as I pulled her into my mouth. Even though she was spent, she started moving her hips back and forth. She found my shaft and her wetness was still there. She slicked up my cock and just let it lye on her lips as she moved back in forth. Our faces were still locked together as she started to moan again. The feeling of her wetness and her hair on my exposed penis was just as stimulating to me. She rose up and I could see my cock and her cunt mingling together. I reached up and massaged her breasts. She let out a little moan. Where did she get the energy? She tightened her hips against my sides. Sarah was cuming again. I couldn’t believe this woman. As her climax came, I moved her face back to mine and felt that tingle in my testicles. She was going to make me cum again too. How does she do it? She started grinding harder and harder into me. Her eyes began to close, so I pushed her back enough to see her face and told her to look at me. She sleepily opened her eyes and I looked deep into them. They were blue in the light, but in the dark, they looked like pools of midnight sky. I had to look into them as we rocked again with climax. I had to see the passion in her eyes. A few strokes later was all it took. I felt a gush from her lips and then a spasm from my cock. Her eyes said thank you, thank you thank you as her lips parted and she uttered some low gibberish. My cum shot on her downy hair and onto her and my belly. It was so hot it almost stung my flesh.

She collapsed on top of me. Neither one of us moved for about five minutes. I gently rolled her off of me and got a washcloth so we could clean up. I was now starting to soften. I could not believe what happened tonight. Once again, I snuggled up behind her. I placed my flaccid penis against her beautiful bottom. I then wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close. I had her in my arms all night, and I did not want a second of that night to be any different. We finally drifted to sleep after many soft kisses to what flesh we could get our mouths to. I had such wild and vivid dreams that night.

When I woke in the morning, she was still there in my arms. I was happy it was all real. We kissed once again…and regretted it, being neither had brushed teeth. We smiled and removed ourselves from the bed. We cleaned up and dressed and had a wonderful Irish breakfast. Mason came back pissed off. We didn’t bother asking about her night. But we were happy and content, and that seemed to make her even worse.

We returned to school a few days later, and never spoke of our experience, but each time I did talk to her, or see her on campus, I looked back into those eyes. Wow, those eyes. I could die in their deepness. But every time I looked into them, they smiled back at me just as they had from the darkness of our room.

12