Great Expectations Being...

Story Info
Meeting the woman of my dreams turning sour.
4.9k words
3.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anomalos
anomalos
57 Followers

Great Expectations being really patched up.

The following script is a word of fiction. All characters are of legal age. I describe a woman I wish I have met although I 'm a strong believer that things never work out with these kind of women.

After my fifty fifth birthday, I was reviewing my life as I lay alone in bed. The previous night I was entertained by my friends who chipped in to buy me a stripper and instead of feeling great and young again it felt like the lowest day of my life. Although I was well off and could (and did) bed women of every shape and size who eagerly opened their lips and legs and begged me to let them fuck or eat me. To most of you out there this sounds like paradise right? It was not even close. The money had ceased to bring me much enjoyment and my small one bedroom apartment was too frigging lonely. As far as the unlimited sex was concerned I'd come to realize that having an orgasm is very easy- a guy doesn't require a partner to have one. Don't get me wrong getting fucked or sucked feels great but it's a momentary pleasure at best. In the thong of women I'd taken to bed not one of them seemed interested in anything except my wallet or my dick and there were times like today I felt so depressed. I wanted to toss both into the ocean and be at peace. Still I knew these depressing thoughts would wash away soon and I will be back to my normal sweet pussy hunting techniques that never allowed me to settle with one girl

It started out as simple and what I thought would end up only as unfulfilled flirtation. Samantha worked in the same office where I subleased, and like me often worked late. I had long admired this foxy lady with her blond shoulder-length hair a pair of wide set breasts that she often showed off with scoop-necked dresses. A shapely set of legs, and a wide promising ass.

Since she was nearly twenty years younger than my fifty-five, i figured the most I would ever get was the occasional peek down her blouse or a view of her smooth thighs when she sat slouched in a chair in my office and crossed her legs. Boy, was I ever wrong. What I didn't know for a long time was that she wanted my dick in her as much as I wanted it there.

I usually kept a six-pack in the small refrigerator in my office so I could enjoy a brew as l finished up paperwork after everyone else cleared out at five o clock. Samantha began popping in about five fifteen every day and sharing a beer and conversation, and it seemed that every day she wore something a little sexier giving me fresh fantasies and a hardon.

One evening I was sitting at my desk with my back to the door when she slipped in behind me and popped her head over my shoulder and asked in a very sexy voice.

"Working on anything exciting tonight?"

I twisted my head to the right and my heart damn near stopped as l was treated to a close-up view of her gorgeous tits displayed down her low-cut dress. I realized that for the first time, I could see her nipples. Which were hardening as fast as my dick. And later learned that she had worn a special bra that pushed her tits up from underneath, but didn't cover anything.

All day, she told me later, she had been thinking about giving me an extra-special show that evening to see if I would finally make a move. And because her nipples were exposed, they had been rubbing against the wool fabric of her black dress, keeping them hard and sensitive and her panties wet with excitement.

But all of that I learned later, because when l first saw those smooth mounds, my tongue was too thick to talk I glanced from her tits to her face and saw that she was watching to see my reaction, her eyes dancing with mischief and fire. I simply reached up and pulled her face down to mine for a long, tongue probing kiss. When our lips parted, I told her I hoped she didn't mind my sudden impulse, but it was something I had wanted to do for a long time. She assured me she wasn't offended, only curious as to why I had taken so long to make a move.

Confident that she was as hot as I was, I quickly closed and locked the door and was back in her arms in a heartbeat. Our lips met and tongues clashed, and we held each other in a tight embrace fueled by mutual lust, my hands roving over her back and down to her ass, kneading her springy cheeks as she grabbed my ass, pulling my rigid cock against her mound and squirming against me in a stand-up dry-fuck. I reached between us to cup her right breast, and felt her body tremble, her body sagging as her knees weakened. L eased her to the carpet In the middle of my office, stretching out alongside so I could continue exploring her mouth with my tongue while my hand roamed over her body.

My lips left here to trail down her neck to the tops of her haunted tits, my right hand sliding back over her ass and down to the backs of her thighs, now exposed by her hiked-up dress, getting my second pleasant surprise of the night when I encountered bare flesh and realized she was wearing stockings and not pantyhose.

She must have noticed my reaction, because she asked,

"You like?"

Like? Was she kidding? I thought the head of my dick was going to explode right then. Spoiling my suit and my chance for the fuck I had fantasized about for weeks. The urge only got worse as her hand landed on my cock and her fingers closed tightly.

"I wore them for you," she breathed.

"When I put them on this morning, I got hot just thinking about how you would react when you saw them. I'm glad they aren't wasted on you."

All I could do was groan as my mouth was filled with her right nipple, my tongue rolling it around in my mouth, my hand sliding over her thigh to her swollen mound, covered in silky bikini panties sopping with the juices virtually flowing from her hot pussy.

Now it was her turn to moan as I cupped her pussy, pressing my fingers against her clit through her panties.

"Damn, but you feel good," I gasped, as I let her nipple slip from between my lips.

"You don't know how long I have thought about this, wanting you, wanting to hold you and feel you. Every night when you've come in here, I've wanted to throw you down on the floor and pull your clothes off and fuck you." I told her.

She responded by squeezing my dick and running her tongue around my ear, whispering, "Yes. Fuck me. I want you inside me."

Our lips met again as I slid my finger under the crotch band of her panties to feel the wet lips of her pussy, sliding my finger over her clit to dip just inside.

I could feel the muscles inside nip at my linger, trying to pull it in deeper. As much as I wanted to fuck her, I had to taste her first. I wanted my tongue to feel those lips and taste her copious juice. I started sliding down her body, and she resisted at first, tugging at my head, saying,

"No, don't. Fuck me now. Give me your cock." I kept going, finally lodging my face between her thighs and pressing my mouth against her panty covered mound, inhaling her aroma. I pulled the crotch of her panties aside to get at her pussy, and she protested,

"No, I'm too wet," but her protests changed to an urgent "Yes, yes, yes" as the tip of my tongue flicked first against her exposed clit and then trailed along her pussy lips.

My hands reached under her to pull her panties down over her legs, spreading her thighs further apart and pressing her pussy against my mouth, my tongue sliding Inside to reach as deep as I possibly could and then began darting In and out of her pussy as if I was fucking her with my tongue. She was squirming around and heaving her ass up off the floor to drive my tongue deeper, nearly screaming,

"Oh yes, eat me, eat me. Oh God, that feels good."

Her hands were busy at the waistband of my pants, nearly ripping them in her rush to get at my cock. Finally freed, my dick sprang out of its confines Into her waiting hands, and she pulled me to her, using my dick like a handle. I could feel her hot breath and then her delicious lips as they closed over the crown of my cock, sucking me into her mouth. I screamed in ecstasy, but it was fully muffled by her pussy ground into my mouth and her thighs clasped around my head. I knew then that as much as I wanted to fuck her, I wanted to make her come with my tongue as she sucked the cum from my dick.

Besides, at that point, I don't think I could have pulled my cock from her mouth or dislodged my head from between her thighs if my life depended upon it. I moved my head enough to get my tongue back on her clit, and wedged my hand between her thighs from behind to slide a finger inside her pussy, flicking at her button with the tip of my tongue as I pushed my finger deep inside her pussy.

Her thighs squeezed around my head even tighter as she swallowed more of my cock and began bobbing her head urgently, fucking me with her mouth as l fucked her with my tongue and finger. I could feel her muscles in her thighs and inside her pussy begin to tighten and quiver. And knew she was about to come and could feel the wave building up inside me, my dick getting even harder, it that was possible. Ready for a mutual explosion.

Quickly she was there. Her juices flowing even more as her pussy throbbed and contracted, the muscles deep inside trying to pull my tongue out by its root. Her mouth gobbled my dick, and I could feel her whimpering around it as my cum blasted against the back of her mouth. For a moment, i was afraid I might choke her, but that concern was lost. In the urgency to finish. I sucked her clit in between my lips and nipped at it with my teeth, sending her off on a second, back-to-back orgasm as her lips clasped my cock and drained the cum from my balls. Slowly. As the peak passed for both of us, we began to relax and pull apart.

I could almost hear the parting of flesh as her thighs pulled away from my ears, sort of like when you pull a suction cup off glass. My dick slipped from her mouth with a little plop and we both lay there side by side, head to toe. Neither of us had the energy to speak, we had been so drained by the incredible urgency to fulfill our mutual lust. | stroked her thighs and let my fingertips trail over her pussy lips, and she shied away, too sensitive to be touched just at. Suddenly, our senses were jolted back to just where we were by the sounds of the cleaning lady wheeling her basket down the hall to stop outside my door. I jumped up and held the doorknob to keep her from coming in just yet, while I zipped up and refastened my pants and Samantha slipped her panties back on and smoothed out her dress. In our rush. We hadn't bothered to take off any more, and now we were glad.

Back in somewhat presentable condition, l let go of the knob and the cleaning lady opened the door, locking somewhat questioningly at what l'm sure were two somewhat sheepish looking people. L grabbed my coat and Samantha her purse, and we said good-night to the cleaning lady and headed for the elevators. I wanted to make a quick exit because I was sure the small office carried the strong smell of sex and there was no way the cleaning lady wouldn't notice.

The following night instead of staying at the office we went to a nearby motel to explore more our desires to each other. It turned out to be a totally new experience that I have never ever felt in my fifty-five years of life. And the next night. Too. It just went on and on, and we finally got an apartment together and went wild. But one night. After I had Samantha's clothes mostly off and was kissing her to death on the couch still fully dressed and finger-fucking her she all of a sudden pulled away.

"Get naked for me? But let's not fuck I wanna keep on smooching and stuff, but I wanna hold your thing.." She blurred out.

Did I agree? Oh boy. Did I! So, after I got my clothes off, we went right back to kissing and feeling each other up. I'd been sort of determined to do her till she was out at control. But feeling her warm fingers around my cock sent all kinds of other thoughts through my head. It really and truly felt fantastic. I guess it was because we both knew we could just go all the way anytime we wanted, and It was sort of a "holding back" of that final lunge to the end. Like extremely heavy petting that wouldn't necessarily lead to intercourse.

Somehow by not simply sticking my cock into Samantha's slick cunt and slamming away, the pleasure went on for what must've been hours just on and on. Kissing. Using our hands only on each other's erogenous zones and nothing more. I thought to duck down and kiss her nipples, but realized that It would be an illegal move in our little game. Nothing outright sexy. Just touching. I remembered seeing sensual massage videos because what Samantha and I were into at that moment seemed like the most sensual massage I'd ever given or received. And true to most of the unspoken rules we'd established, we both went on merely rubbing and touching and stroking each other till Samantha had come several times and I finally lost my whole load In her hand. It was the most incredible climax I'd ever had! And I guess it was because my jizz was squirting and splattering on her wrist that Samantha gasped and began to shudder. I felt her cunt clamp and flutter around my stabbing fingers, and she grunted right into my mouth as we went on kissing. We were both so wiped out from that hours-long, mutual hand-Job, there wasn't even enough lust left for our regular second and third humps. We dragged ourselves off to bed and passed out In each other's arms.

I was head over heels for this woman. Was it love? I will never know We were getting along well and I was not bored or anxious about her actions. She was also kind of experimenting taking the lead every now and then into different new activities.

The next level included an outside experience as we were driving for a weekend get away because of too much work in the office did not leave us the power enough to enjoy each other at home when we hit up late in the night.

It was one of the first real spring days of the year. As Samantha was sitting next to me wearing skimpy shorts, jiggling her braless tits to the sounds of hype music coming out of the car speakers and through her tops, I could make out her luscious, swollen nipples taking also glances of her shapely legs. My sap was rising as I sat in the driver's seat, and I felt like, any second, my bulbous dong was going to burst out of my cutoffs in "Incredible Hulk" style, and bang against the bottom of the steering wheel.

As I was daydreaming Samantha took me by surprise by saying

"It looks like you have a little problem between your legs, though. Or is It a big problem?

We'll take care of it...lf you want."

Did I hear her correctly? I was embarrassed at her being so bold. I guess mild, sweet spring air can make you impulsive. We drove to the outskirts of the city. After fifteen minutes of driving, we found ourselves on a deserted dirt road, part of a nature preserve. We followed the road for a half-mile and parked in a small parking area. She motioned for me to join her in back seat. L was feeling very horny, and anxious to fuck her. She wasted no time whatsoever. Samantha immediately flopped my pecker out of my drawers and went down on my knob with her mouth. In between sucks, she gave me lewd talk.

"Umm. You taste delicious. You must use meat tenderizer. I'm telling you,(and it was not the first time she said that) i've never tasted such a luscious one."

Nor did she waste any time keying me in on her anal desires.

"I want you to put your cock in a tight place for me," she said, pausing in her inspired sucking.

"Do you know what I mean?"

"I can imagine." I replied. "I guess you mean you want it up your..." And before I finish my words

"Bung-hole," she said.

She gave me a frank grin and went down on my twitching member again, slurping and pulling at it with her adept tongue and lips.

"That's right," she said, coming up for air.

"I want you to pound my little bung-hole with your fat, pretty cock .First you'll have to give it some sucking to loosen it up. I hope you don't mind sucking a girls asshole."

"Listen," she said, "bend over in my face and i'll demonstrate ass licking for you. I've licked a lot of guys' asses in my time —I love it."

So I turned around and offered her my bare ass. She pulled my pants and jockey shorts all the way down my legs and plunged her tongue into my innards like a tiny, thrusting penis. Her aggressively probing tongue made my hole feel soothed and relaxed. The sensations in my rear hole traveled to my balls and my cock, and I slowly stroked myself while she gave me the rim-job. She added to my pleasure by squeezing and rubbing my dangling balls with her extremely able hand. What a man-pleaser She knew exactly what to do to get a guy off.

"l'm enjoying your ass," she told me.

"I'd like to play proctologlst with you all day some time. But, you know. I am so horny from thinking my having my ass eaten that I need to finger my cunt right now."

I was so turned on that I almost felt like spraying my spunk. If I had let loose with It, then it would probably have shot out in powerful splats against the car window like sleet.

I was lucky that she left off playing with me at that point. Because I wanted to save my cum and shoot it out after l had experienced even more pleasure. Samantha unbuttoned and unzipped her faded cutoffs and dipped her hand Into her panties. Down into the outer lips of her freshed shaved cunt. Her head, with its wild mass of kinky blond hair. Was laid back against the seat, and her white creamed face wore a rapt expression. Her green eyes were glazed with sex pleasure as she masturbated.

I pulled up her T-shirt. And she cooperated with me in lifting it over her head. Her titties were full and white, were decorated with brown-red freckles. And had stiff pink nips.

I immediately took her nips into my mouth and fiercely sucked them. As i mouthed them, I felt her nipples grow and erect even further. Samantha jerked herself off with one hand and lightly stroked my penis with her other hand. Before long, her thighs were twitching and tensing.

"Fuck my ass. I feel like l can't wait any longer. I would really like your cock rammed up it right this second." she commanded

We peeled off her cutoffs and her panties, and she assumed the position that I had been In just minutes before kneeling sideways on the backseat, ass raised in the air. The strong, feminine aroma of her morning shaved cunt wafted up to my nose. Its plump pink lips hung down out of the flaming nest of fresh shaved flesh. Her big, wide, pale ass was inches away from my face. The little pink asshole, stared at me like the eye of a cyclops. So It was my job to make that little eye gape, to stretch It out to a large enough diameter to accept my cock. I went to work.

It was an appetizing-looking asshole, so licking it posed no problem. It tasted as good as it looked. It was a little bit sour with sweat, so that made it tangy. I became utterly lost In the horny work of laving the redhead's delicious asshole. She was encouraging me the whole time, saying, "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes," and "Lick. Lick, it.'

My cock was like a smoldering piece of metal, aching to bore into a tight hole.

"There's some gooey gobby stuff in the glove compartment," Samantha interjected.

Ohh god this woman never ceased to surprise me. She clumsily crawled on hands and knees, like a drunk person. To the front of the car and opened the glove compartment. Not only did she find the Vaseline, which she handed to me, but she also recovered from her purse a plastic dildo to plunge in her cunt while my cock did the same service to her ass.

She spread that rear for me in the backseat. I coated both my sizzling cock and her expectant asshole with a liberal amount of Vaseline. I got up on my knees and stabbed my cock at its target. The entrance to her ass showed remarkable hospitality to the intruder. A few hard stabs. And the bulged-out head was in. Some insistent pushing and hall at my hand-on was home. The walls of her ass tunnel passed the final elasticity test: Alter a good ram. I was all the way home. My cock buried to the balls, like a root in the earth.

anomalos
anomalos
57 Followers
12