Great Horn of Africa Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Scott brought the tape home, I thought it was another video from the rental store. Scott told me it was special, and to wait until bedtime to watch it. I felt a tingle between my legs. If whatever it was, would get Scott an erection, I would watch it with him.

That night I finished in the bathroom first and was lying on the bed waiting for Scott. He came out and started the tape. He said that he had seem the first few minutes, so I was to start without him.

It was an interview for a prostitute, and when the camera widened out and I saw the woman I nearly fainted. I gasped, and Scott stuck his head out of the bathroom.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Oh my God," I said. "I know her. That's Holly something. I can't remember her last name."

"Holly McAllister. How do you know her?" Scott said pushing the pause button.

"We were in the book club together," I said, staring at the frozen image on the TV. "She dropped out several months ago. I don't know the details, but something was wrong at home."

"Sickness," Scott said starting the tape again. "I'll be out in a few minutes. Keep watching."

And watch, I did. I had wondered what had happened to Holly. I had not seen her since the last book club meeting four or five months earlier. Now I knew. Apparently, Holly had taken a job outside the home.

"This is where I stopped it," Scott said getting on the bed beside me. The scene showed the black man sitting on the bed holding his cock, dammit. I might as well say it as think it. His cock was bigger than any I had ever seen in the porno movies Scott had brought home. I watched, totally enthralled, as a nude Holly went over and knelt down in front of the man. I watched without blinking, because I was afraid I might miss something. Holly took the man's penis. His cock, and stroked it, and then took it in her mouth. Neither Scott or I said a word as we watched her head bobbing up and down on his manhood. Her mouth was stretched wide and her cheeks were inflated as she sucked him. I managed to tear my eyes away long enough to glance at Scotts cock, and see that he was aroused.

The black man pulled Holly from his cock and pulled her down on the bed with him where he proceeded to take her forcefully. Her legs flew open, as he pressed himself into her. Holly moaned loudly as he entered her a little at a time. I could plainly hear her ask him to go slower, which he did. I was fascinated as I watched this girl I knew, being taken by this black man with the huge cock.

"What is his name?" I asked Scott without taking my eyes from the TV. "I don't want to think of him as 'that man', 'that pimp' or that 'black man'. I want to know his name."

"They call him Big R," Scott said.

Big R. okay, I had a name for the black creature that was fucking Holly so hard. Suddenly Holly started bucking, and yelling that she was coming. Big R just kept fucking her. That was what it was. It wasn't making love, having sex, or any other thing. It was fucking, pure and simple. Fucking. I said the word out loud, tasting it, savoring it, and causing Scott to stare at me. Holly had another orgasm, and another after that.

"How do they do that?" I asked Scott.

"How do they do what?"

"Make the camera change places and zoom in like that."

"Somebody is operating them from a remote site, I guess," Scott answered.

The idea that they were being watched by someone else, caused my heart to beat even harder. I didn't think that was possible. There were unseen eyes watching as his huge cock piston in and out of her. Unseen eyes watched as

he withdrew his cock, and put her on her knees, and begun to fuck her doggy style. Eyes of an unknown person watched as the camera zoomed in to where Big R and Holly were connected, and saw the sperm gushing out around his black rod as it went in and out of her.

My nipples were rock hard and I stroked them to try to relive the aching. Big R used his sperm and her juices to facilitate his finger going into her.ass. He used one finger and then two. Suddenly he withdrew his cock from her. her cunt. Okay, I can say it. He took it out of her cunt, and rammed it in her ass. He got almost half of it in before she could react. Holly screamed loudly, and tried to crawl away from the anal intruder. It did her no good, because he was holding tightly to her hips. He jerked her back until she was fully impelled on his cock.

Big R held her still and didn't move himself until she quieted down. After she became quiet, he began to move his hips. Slowly at first and then faster until Holly began to rock with him. I could see her fingers playing with her clitoris as he butt-fucked her. I couldn't take any more. I grabbed the remote and stopped the tape.

"Fuck me, Scott," I said. "Fuck me like Big R did Holly. Make me your bitch."

Good old Scott was ready, willing and able. He was as excited as I was, I think. I let, no, I demanded that, Scott fuck me in the ass, something I hadn't let him do all that often. After a prolonged bout of sex, I drifted off into a troubled sleep. I had dreams all night of a black man taking me like Big R took Holly.

After Scott left for work, I managed to get a few hours of dreamless sleep. I got up after nine o'clock, which was most unusual for me. I ate a quick breakfast and did some detective work. I called a friend, who was also in the book club with Holly. Marge knew where Holly lived. With that information, and what I knew from the interview I found the phone number.

"Hi Holly? This is Beth Wheeler," I said when a woman answered the phone. "How on earth are you doing?"

"Oh, Beth, hi," she said. "I'm fine. How are you?"

"I'm fine. We have missed you at the book club meetings, and I wanted to check on you."

"Why how nice of you. I had to drop out and get a job. Maybe in a few months I'll be able rejoin the group."

"How's your work going?" I asked. I was about to do something mean, and I dreaded it, because I'm not a mean person.

"Good, I enjoy it."

"Holly can we meet for coffee or maybe lunch? I would like to talk about your job. I know about Big R." There was a long silence on the line.

"Oh, shit," Holly said softly. "How did you find out?"

"Look Holly," I said. "I'm not going to divulge your secrets. I have no intention of hurting you in any way. I promise you that. I just need to talk to you in person. Please meet with me."

"Yeah, sure, why not?" Holly said in a resigned tone of voice. "Where?"

"How about coffee in an hour at the Town and Country café. I know it's an imposition to you, but it's important to me." I knew she knew where it was because we had some book club meeting there for a while. She agreed, and I

hurried off to get dressed. I don't know exactly why, but I felt the need to look good for Holly. Is that not strange? I wanted to dress up for a prostitute. ***

There wasn't but two other customers in the Town and Country Café. The lunch crowd hadn't started and the breakfast crowd had gone. Holly was waiting for me at a table by the window,

"Sorry Holly. Am I late?" I said looking at my watch.

"No, I'm a little early. I just sit down, and I saw you parking. I ordered coffee for both of us. I hope that's okay."

"Yes, that fine. I want to thank you for meeting me," I said. "And I want you to know I meant what I said. I'll tell nobody what I know, and I won't cause you any trouble." Holly looked steadily at me and nodded. "You look great, Holly." She did look good, more confident and assured.

"Thank you," she said with a slight smile. "You look good also. How do you know Big R?"

"Actually, I don't know him," I said. I took a deep breath and plunged right in. "My husband knows him from a business relationship. I found out that you were working for Big R, and I wanted to ask you some questions about it. Rest assured, I'm not going to be judgmental. Oh, shoot. I'm doing this all wrong. Let me back up a little, and give you some background." I started with Scott bringing home the first interracial video tape, and told her everything. She let me tell my story without interrupting me.

"So, you want to know what it's like to be a whore?" Holly asked when I finished. "Okay, but first let's get this straight. You don't want to become a whore. Not really. This is not a way for you to make money, because you

don't need money. Beth, you want to be a slut. You are looking for adventure, for excitement, for some illicit sex, because you are bored, and your married sex life stinks. How close am I?"

I gave it some thought. "Pretty close," I admitted. " Is there adventure, and excitement? Can you tell me what it's like being, you know?"

"A whore. We can say the word," Holly said. "Sure, I can. Is there adventure? Sure, there's adventure, and there's excitement, and plenty of illicit sex, but it's not exactly like the videos. You have to be careful. Personal hygiene becomes a way of life for you. Hell, I got the crabs my second trip out. Big R is careful who gets to use his bitches. Ninety percent of the men are nice enough, it's the other ten percent you have to watch out for. When you work for Big R you have to do some gratis work. You know, give his boys some pussy from time to time, but he makes it up to you. I know it's not important to you, but the money is really good. Big R let's his girls work as much, or as little as they want to. When I first started, I worked almost every day and night. We were in debt up past our eyebrows, and getting deeper. When we got even with the creditors, I eased off some. Right now, I'm only working a couple nights a week, and some special events. Have you and your husband ever swung? You know, swap parties, or that sort of thing?"

"No, nothing like that at all."

"Look Beth, I don't know what to tell you. You aren't really asking for advice on whether to do it or not. You've made up your mind about that already, haven't you?"

"No. I don't. I don't really know. Maybe I have. How many girls does Big R have working for him?"

"I don't know for sure. A dozen or so, I guess. I only know a few of them. The ones I know about are white. One is a granny."

"A granny? I guess I could qualify for that."

"Not for a few years," Holly said laughing. "His granny is about sixty and looks it."

"Really? There's a demand for an old woman?"

"Apparently there is a demand. I guess there are some black men who really get off fucking an old white woman. Maybe fucking their old school teacher vicariously. Anyway, I hear Granny does all right for herself. There is one

white chick, Olga, who specializes in ass sucking." Holly laughed at my expression. "Hey, when you get in the business, you're going to find a lot of kinks. If you are strong for women's right, you need to find your adventure elsewhere. You try to tell Big R that it's your body, he'll be damned quick to tell you, not while you're working for him. Your body is his body, and he'll decide what's to be done with it. If you have any sexual hang-up, you better get over them. I had to learn a lot of things quick."

"Like what?" I asked.

"Sex with women for one thing," she said. "Have you ever made it with a chick?" I shook my head. "Me either until about three days after I started. One of Big R's friends shoved my face in a chick's pussy, and told me to eat it."

"What did you do?"

"I ate it," Holly said with a laugh. "Look, Beth, these guys don't ask you if you want to do this or if you would like to do that. They won't ask your permission. They tell you to do it, and you better do it or you'll regret it. For one thing Big R will run you off, but most likely, you'll get the hell slapped out of you. A lot of these guys will want to double up on you. I don't know what Big R would charge for you, but he put a three hundred dollar minimum on my ass. One guy for an hour, three hundred. Two guys for an hour is only five hundred. These guys aren't rocket scientists, but they can do the math. Joe Blow and his buddy save a hundred by doubling up on me. It works both ways. It saves them a hundred, but it saves me an hour, and time is money."

"You have to do a lot of anal sex?"

"Yeah," Holly answered with a grin. "Some of the black guys get off doing a woman in what they think is the final degradation and humiliation. Look, sex is all about head games. I found out early on that I get a lot of repeat customers by acting like it's terrible for me. I play the part of the poor little victim as far as I can, and it works for me."

"Wow, there's a lot to think about isn't there?" We sipped out coffee in silence for a few minutes. "Let me ask you one more question, Holly. If you had it to do over, would you?"

Holly didn't answer for a few moments. "In five and a half months I managed to get us out of debt except for the house and my new car. Unlike you, I was looking for a way out. Apparently, you're looking for a way in." Holly paused and stared out the window for a couple of minutes. "Yes, I would," she finally said. "Not just for the money, either. Over the past several months I've made a discovery about myself that I didn't know before. I like sex. I like sex a lot, and I like a lot of sex. Some of Big R's bitches don't really like men. They don't really like sex. Being a whore is a means to an end for them. I was motivated by a need for quick cash, but along the way something awoke in me. I found out I like to fuck."

I noticed that two elderly women had taken the table next to ours. Apparently, Holly had not noticed, or didn't care. Both women appeared to be well off, by their dress. One of them looked up at Holly's last statement.

"Good for you honey," the woman said loud enough for us to hear. "Fuck the silly bastards to death, and make them pay through the nose for it." Her companion nodded her head in agreement with the statement. Laughing, Holly and I left the café. The lunch crowd was beginning to arrive, anyway.

"Look, Holly," I said when we got to the curb. "Big R doesn't know who I am or anything about me. At least not yet. Please don't mention our conversation to him."

"Okay," she answered me. "However, you want it. We both know that it's not going to be long before you try sex with a black man. Let me urge you to be damned careful. Aside from the diseases, there are other dangers you need to consider. If you want to try it, do it with somebody safe, like Big R, who will take care of you. If you want to talk again, let me know. I'm available for you. Now I have one last question for you. How did you find out about me?"

"Big R gave Scott a video tape of your interview. Scott and I watched it last night."

"Oh, I see," she said blushing slightly, "Did you like it?"

"Loved it! We didn't watch it all because we had to stop, and take care of business. We both were hot and horny. We stopped the tape just after Big R screwed your butt."

"Then you missed the part where Big R, and his friend Russell, doubled up on me. I think Big R added some other sessions on the tape. I think there might be a bit where I pulled a train for them. I haven't seen all of it yet. I'd like to see it sometime. Call me, Beth. In fact, call me, and let me know what you think about the rest of the tape. " She walked away, and I hurried home to watch some more of the video tape.

Scott's story:

The next day after Beth and I watched Holly's video was a long one. I had trouble focusing on my work. Two things were clear to me. One, I was getting a lot of hot sex, and two, Beth was getting very interested in this thing. Whatever it is. I guess it was the third thing that bothered me most, and that is, things were not going to stay like they were. I didn't know if I was going to like the changes or not.

At lunch time I took a few minutes just to think about my feelings. How would I feel if Beth actually went to Big R? The thought of another man's dick in my wife sent waves of anxiety through me. When I imagined it, I also felt an excitement that I couldn't quite get a handle on. The image never failed to bring me a throbbing hard-on. That fact couldn't be denied. There I sat at my desk, with a boner. I called home to see how Beth was doing.

"Hi, it's me," I said when she answered. "What's going on with you?"

"You will not believe what I just did," she sounded a little out of breath. "I just finished masturbating while watching that video of Holly." She was sure right. I didn't believe it. Doing that was so out of character for her. Saying it, even more so. "How is your day?" she added.

"Apparently not as good as yours," I said. "What brought the self-gratification on?"

"I met with Holly this morning," Beth said. "We had a long talk about. Things."

"What things?"

"Her motivation for being a prostitute. How she liked it, and what were some of the things she did. That sort of things."

"I see. Just regular girl talk, huh? Did you watch the rest of the video or just review what we've already seen?" "Both," she giggled. "You are going to love the part you didn't see. I sure won't mind watching it again with you."

"I can't wait," I said realizing it was true. I couldn't wait. At that very moment I decided to bring in more accountants to do some of the work. Hell, I should be able to take off in the afternoon if I wanted to. Working my ass off suddenly got very old. That afternoon I started the ball rolling to buy out a competitor who wanted to retire. He had four CPA's working for him, and I'd keep all of them, and maybe even hire one more.

I was met at my front door by my beautiful wife wearing a slinky dressing gown. She handed me a cocktail. Both the dressing gown and cocktail were unusual, but most welcome. Beth literally dragged me to the bedroom.

"You won't believe what Big R, and some guy did to Holly," she said. She had the tape in the bedroom player, and set at where we left off the night before. While I watched, I took my coat and tie off. Beth lay on the bed, the dressing gown opened to her waist. I noticed that she had shaved most of her pubic hair off, leaving only a landing strip like Holly had.

I tore my eyes away from my wife and back to the TV. Holly was sitting on Big R, facing away toward the camera. She was leaned back so it was apparent that Big R's cock was in her ass. She had a look of pure enjoyment on her face. Another man entered the picture. He was also black. The stranger stood looking at Holly for a moment while stroking a fairly large cock. Not as large as Big R, but still impressive.

"Watch this, Scott," Beth said in a strained voice. "Watch what he does."

The man went in between their legs, reached out and took hold of Holly's small breasts. He twisted and pulled at her nipples, causing her to sit up straighter. The stranger leaned down and kissed Holly, still grasping her nipples. One of Holly's hands came up around the man's neck while the other was at his waist. They kissed for a long time and holly's hand left the man's neck and disappeared between them. I assumed that she had a grip on his cock. The camera changed position, and I could see that she did indeed have hold of his cock. She was pulling it toward her pussy.

"Watch Scott," Beth said as if I were able to be distracted. Fat chance of that happening right then. The man moved closer and Holly positioned the head of his cock to her cunt. Then with a lunge the man rammed his cock in

her with one motion. Holly screamed loudly. She had her hands on the man's chest as if to shove him away from her.

"Take it easy!" Holly yelled. "Easy, dammit!" In just a few moments she was yelling for them to fuck her harder, and every few minutes she would cry out in ecstasy as she had an orgasm.

I looked over at Beth who was gazing at the screen and playing with her own wet pussy. In all the time we've been married, I never saw her finger herself. I took my pants and shorts off, and got on the bed beside her. With one hand she took my cock, and slowly stroked it, while frigging herself with the other hand. It was a time of many firsts for us.