Greedy and Horny, A Beautiful Model

Story Info
A fan meets the model of his dreams.
5k words
4.29
7.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Features: prostitution, anal, blowjob, model, drugs, four way]

"Yes! That's it! Perfect!"

The photographer snapped another picture, leaning around in odd ways.

"You're beautiful KT! Absolutely beautiful!"

Kt-So just smiled. Every once in a while, you got photographers like this. They always took good photos but their personality was a bit more energetic. She leaned forward, putting herself in a different position and showing her impressive figure.

Kt-So was a model and she had been for a few years now. The photographer was currently taking pictures of her in a beautiful sundress, highlighting her asian features. Her breasts were large, her ass a cute apple bottom, and her legs long and smooth. All this and so much more was captured as the sound of the camera taking pictures filled the room.

A few hours later, the photographer was packing up and KT was drinking a bottle of water.

"That was great KT! You're wonderful, beautiful! The pictures came out excellent!"

KT smiled at him.

"Thanks Fredrick. You did good work too today. We're still on for 3 tomorrow for another photoshoot right?"

"Tomorrow? No no no, it's Tuesday. The next photoshoot is on Thursday, dentist appointment. Had to reschedule, sorry."

"No problem, I'll see you on Thursday then Fredrick."

That cleared out a whole day in her schedule. She wasn't sure how she was going to spend the free time. Not that photoshoots usually went on for more than a few hours knowing she wouldn't have to spend an hour doing make up made her want to actually spend the day doing something.

As she was leaving the building, a small condominium that had some large empty spaces available, she heard someone call out to her.

"KT? KT-So?"

She blinked and turned around. In front of her stood a man, young, probably around her own age. She had a slight beat of panic for a second. Young men, fans, approaching her wasn't new but they often struggled with hearing the word "No." Then she took another look at him. He wasn't drop dead gorgeous, just an average man, but he was definitely a bit easy on the eyes. Maybe instead of having something fun to do tomorrow she might have something fun to do tonight. No no, she couldn't always be thinking those kinds of thoughts. They were going to get her in trouble one day.

"Hello?"

"Oh my god, it really is you! I'm a huge fan! Your swimwear catalog was amazing!"

She smirked.

"I'm sure you loved October."

He flushed a bit. She had been more than happy at the idea of doing a calendar, although October's image had been... more than a little risque.

"Ha, well, you are incredibly beautiful."

"Thanks. Were you waiting out here for me...?"

That would be pretty important. Stalkers were more than a little dangerous.

"Oh uh, not exactly? A friend told me they saw you going in and well, I just thought uh, do you, want to go get something to eat?"

A date? Well, she wouldn't say not to that but...

"As long as you're paying and you understand I'm not looking for a romantic relationship now, or at any point in time."

"O-of course!"

You had to be clear and direct. KT had started modeling at eighteen. She was 24 now. There had been a few rough occasions early on that had quickly taught her that you either made things clear right off the bat, or you ended up suffering for it later. Best to make things clear and not run the risk of having things go from bad to worse later on.

She started walking with her fan. They were currently in the city so a place nearby on foot would be best.

"So, what's your name?"

"Oh! Sorry! I'm George, it's great to meet you!"

"No problem George, where are we going to eat?"

"There's a nice diner not far from here. If that's alright with you?"

"Sure."

They lapsed to half a comfortable silence. Comfortable for her, not so much for George. He was clearly at least a little bit nervous actually getting to meet her. KT on the other hand was familiar with fans by this point. Having someone pop out of the blue, who already knew who you were? Just something you have to get use to. Having that same someone pay for your meals? Well, that was a lucky day.

Eventually, George seemed to get over his nervousness enough to start asking questions.

"Sooo... what made you decide to do the October picture?"

"Oh! That's actually got a long story behind it. So first off, the normal photographer called out and..."

They lapsed into a comfortable conversation, mostly focusing around her modeling career and different shoots she's done. She laughed when he brought up her old car girl work. That had been her start and it had been, well, exciting to say the least.

Soon, the diner in question came into view. It didn't take long to be seated and the staff was great. Within minutes KT found herself with a nice salad while George had ordered a burger.

"Gotta watch your diet?"

"Absolutely but I also just like salad."

Some more small talk went back and forth and KT was finding out that George really was just a nice fan. He seemed more than a little into her but not to the point she got any dangerous vibes from him. She was pretty attractive, and being attractive was her job. It'd be pretty incredible if she had a fan that didn't like how she looked.

George had just told a joke and KT had finished her salad a while ago. She was currently chuckling a little when George seemed to hesitate a bit before steeling himself. Inwardly, KT winced. At worst, he was about to ask her out for real, despite knowing she wasn't romantically interested. At best, he was about to ask for her number. That one would be a bit easier.

"So, KT. Um. Would you, be interested in hanging out tonight with me in a more... casual setting?"

She blushed a little and raised an eyebrow at that. She didn't know where being asked to have sex fell on the scale of best or worst but it was definitely not what she had expected. Though maybe she should have. There was definitely a part of her very interested and that part was being ruthlessly talked down by the more intelligent part, saying that having sex with a random fan she just met was a terrible idea.

"I'm... sorry George. You're a great guy and I'm flattered but I hardly know you and-"

"I'll give you 5000 dollars."

Her jaw dropped. For one night that was an insane amount of money! Sure, she made some good money from her modeling career but... she wanted it. She wanted that money so bad. Not to mention that besides all of the natural warnings bells... she wasn't exactly against the sex either. She had escorted a few times in the past. With people she had at least known a little better than "not at all" but, this amount of money completely blew that out of the water!

She looked at George, a super fan with apparently more than a little bit of money, and smiled.

"Well... that's a bit of a different story."

His smile was wide. As it should be, he was getting exactly what he wanted. His dream was basically coming true. 5k? Probably more than worth it.

"Well, let's go."

Now it was George's turn to blink in surprise.

"Uhh, right now?"

"Oh yeah. Right now. Let's go. You mentioned you were in the city for a few days on business right? You must have a hotel room then."

"Oh. Uh, yeah. Yeah! I do. Let's go then!"

KT laughed a little and watched George's ass as he walked away to pay the bill. Now that the smart part of her had been defeated by pure greed, the parts that had been fighting for dominance were coming out. Namely how she wanted to pull George into her car right now and fuck his brains out and get railed till she can't breathe and have him shove his down her throat until-

"Ready to go?"

"Oh yeah."

They walked back, discussing briefly how far the hotel actually was. By pure chance, the building wasn't that far. Just another feature of dense cities she guessed. As they started to walk, George laughed and talked to her, clearly excited but also nervous. But as they got closer to the hotel, he seemed to be extremely busy with his phone. Starting as a few simple texts, it became much more frantic texts, then a phone call.

"No, I can't just-"

"Look, you aren't listening to me, I'm not gonna-"

"Are you really going to make me-"

Eventually he hung up his phone and it was almost magical watching him go from frustrated to nervous as he looked at her. KT raised an eyebrow, wondering what on earth he was going to say. Had there been a problem with the hotel?

"Would you... well you see... I didn't go on this business trip alone. A few friends are also at the hotel and... would you be willing to uh, 'get comfortable' with... all of us?"

KT felt struck dumb for a second. She had escorted very few times but she had certainly never been a part of, or asked to be a part of, what seemed to be a gangbang. The little horny devil in her went ballistic, imagining it, while the smarter part of her was screaming 'Danger! Danger!' She was about to say no out of sheer shock when,

"10k."

That tipped the scale in her heads towards the Horny gremlin and suddenly she was already wet at the way tonight would be going.

"Well, I think that I can think of 10,000 reasons to say yes."

George looked at her, his jaw dropped wide enough that a fly could have flown in and out. He couldn't believe his luck. That was fair, KT couldn't believe her luck either. $10,000! To get railed by at least three guys at once?! She was practically drooling at how they'd pin her down, rip off her clothes and-

"A-Alright! Let me just make a phone call real quick!"

As George continued to lead and KT continued to day dream, they soon found themselves reaching the hotel. A bit more walking and a quick elevator ride later, KT found herself entering a room with two other guys already in it. A black guy that looked like he at least attempted to stay fit every once in a while and a skinny man that could've been George's brother if not for the different hair color.

"KT, Michael and Barry. Michael, Barry; KT."

"Holy crap. You weren't joking."

"I'm still not convinced this is real to be honest."

KT smiled. The deep primal part inside her was more than happy at what she was seeing and she was having to hold back. Her constraint was... strained. She wanted them all, now. She had only been with one guy at a time and suddenly, that seemed so, so very limiting. As the door closed behind them, KT couldn't help herself anymore, and began removing her clothes immediately.

"Oh it's real. Unless you guys would prefer I leave?" KT said, now naked and at the mercy of the three men in the room.

A shocked silence filled the room for half a second before Michael started hurrying to get naked. Barry was still bugging out but he quickly followed suit, George getting lost looking at her ass before he joined the others. Four adults, horny, naked, and ready stood in a room. Three of them were still staring, shocked, while another was basking in the joy her body was creating. Very visible joy, as she got to see three cocks rise up. They were in a sort of lull. Awe and radiance coating the room and air. The first to break the silence was George.

"So, KT, how do you want to do this?"

KT inwardly a little annoyed, she didn't want to be the leader in this scenario. She wanted to be dominated, pushed down, used like a fuck toy, treated like a dirty whore- Well actually... she smiled at the three men.

"You're paying, I'm pretty sure you get to answer that."

Three men glanced at each other before,

"Mouth", said George.

"Ass", Said Michael.

"Mou- damn it. Hand?" Said Barry.

"Could you lean forward? Michael, you can get behind her."

She did, while Michael walked behind her. George took a step forward and put his hand on her head, lowering her to eye level with his dick. Her heart started beating faster, thinking about what was about to happen. She would've toppled over, if Michael hadn't grabbed her from behind, his dick shoved against her ass and pussy. Her breathing was getting heavy, and she saw George's dick twitch. She was ready, they were all ready, more than ready. Barry was getting closer, his dick near her head, waiting for her to grab it. George grabbed her head, ready to shove his big thick cock down her small throat and Michael pressed up against her and-

"Wait!"

Everyone froze, KT having been the one to call out.

"I think you've got the wrong hole there Michael."

She couldn't see it, but Michael looked at George with a pleading expression and George looked back at him with a 'What do you expect me to do about it?!'. George looked down at KT, where she was moments from sucking his dick, and asked,

"Another $1000?"

KT up at him, two pairs of hands still on her body, and the idea of being fucked in the ass and face at the same time was just, maybe she shouldn't have called out at all.

"Deal."

Michael proved he didn't like to waste time and she could already feel him beginning to push against her tight asshole. KT opened her mouth to tell him to at least use lube and George must have taken that as an invitation as suddenly his dick was shoved down her throat, causing her to gag on it. At nearly the same time, Michael seemed to have gotten past the resistance and she felt it as his hard black cock rammed into her tight ass. Her mind went into overdrive from the two feelings and though nothing had entered it, her pussy was dripping wet. She could feel both cocks forcefully penetrating her, using her like a sex toy.

Barry proved he didn't want to be left out as she felt him move her hand to his cock and the fucking began in earnest.

A hard, solid, thick cock ramming her ass, practically trying to destroy it.

A long rod of a cock forcing her to gag over and over as it literally stole her breath away and began to coat her mouth.

A warm, hot dick in her man, furiously using her hand to jack off.

She moaned deeply and it only caused the intensity to rise even more. She was being screwed, fucked, reamed. Her ass hurt, she couldn't breathe, and her hand felt like it was being used like an object. And she loved it. She moaned harder, making George's grip on her head tighten, as Michael had decided she should never be able to sit again. Barry seemed to be trying to get all of his frustration from not being in one of her holes out through her hand that he practically felt like a machine.

It started with George, he grabbed her head and shoved, but this time, he didn't pull out. He pumped her face full of cum, unleashed his load down her throat.

That seemed to be some sort of signal as Michael thrusted hard into her and came, filling up her ass.

Finally, Barry seemed to have rubbed her hand raw but it worked and he came.... Onto the side of her face and into her hair.

KT felt like she was in heaven. The sex, the rough treatment, the cum. It was all she ever wanted and more.

Slowly, sadly, everyone pulled out of her and she nearly slumped to the ground. Barry caught her and soon, they were all lying on the bed in an after glow.

"That was amazing."

Not any of the four knew who said that, but they were all thinking it. It could've slipped through any of their mouths. While the men were recovering, KT was feeling the cum drip out her ass and flow down her face. She had already swallowed the rest. She knew she should clean up but getting fucked was exhausting and more importantly, every time she thought about it, she started getting horny imagining if they came even more into and on her.

The minutes passed and eventually, Barry sat up and asked a question that would change her life forever.

"Anyone wanna do some ecstasy and go again?"

Everyone perked up in their own ways at that but KT was more worried than excited. Doing drugs with three random men seemed like a recipe for disaster, even if they had just fucked each other. Not to mention that she had never tried ecstasy herself.

George looked at her, at the hesitant expression on her face, and KT thought he was about to offer more money to do drugs. She was already starting to feel nervous, planning on whether she was gonna say no or not when,

"You don't have to if you don't want to."

They all looked at her and now she felt like a bit of heel. It was just some Ecstasy right? All it did was make you feel really good and it was supposedly an awesome drug to have sex on. It wouldn't be a problem as long as she didn't go overboard and it wasn't like she'd lose control of her mind or anything. It wasn't exactly meth or heroin.

"No, it's no problem. Pass me some."

Barry pulled a small bag out from under the bed and gave everyone two tablets. They all swallowed it and waited for the effects to kick in. With a groan, KT got up and cleaned herself up a little bit, even through the haze of perversion she was experiencing.

She got back and she could already tell, the effects were starting to kick in. She just felt, good. Really good. Happy. She just felt really, really happy. The feeling was, deep. It didn't just feel like she felt good, she felt like everything was good. She looked over at the three men in front of her and she was shocked. She loved them and she could, they loved her too. It felt so, euphoric.

"Hey." George called out to her.

"Hey." KT replied.

They both smiled and KT moved back to the bed, feeling Michael and barry reach out to her, their hands running up and down her body, sending tingles down her spine. She shivered and they continued massaging her body, while George leaned in and started kissing her. The feel of his lips on her, she moaned in pure pleasure.

"Oh God yes."

She felt Michael sit behind her, everyone now sitting on the bed, except for Barry who was standing. Some kind of secret signal must have passed through George and Michael because as one, they picked her up slightly and then gently lowered her. Lowered her back down onto their-

"AHHHH~"

She moaned, deep and loud and long, as she felt two dick enter her. The feeling was incredible, indescribable. Her mouth and jaw were open, her eyes rolling into the back of her head, the pure euphoria from having two thick dicks in her heightened to a level she wouldn't have believed possible. An orgasm seemed to come out of her, just from being penetrated. And yet, the feeling was only increasing, ever rising, as she felt as if she had gone to another plane. She loved them, she loved the three men around her so deeply and she could literally feel their love for her.

She found her head turning, looking at Barry, and he didn't wait any longer, penetrating her final hole with his dick. She now felt complete, full, and horny. So, so god damn horny. A dick in her ass, pussy, and mouth. She found herself lost in the heat of it all, the pleasure of it all, sucking on Barry's dick like it owed her money and grinding her ass and pussy between the two dicks stuck inside her.

She felt their hands, their wonderful beautiful hands, grab her, and push her up and down, sliding her on and off their cocks as she continued to suck and suck and suck. Her moans weren't the only ones to fill the room. Every one was in the throes of passion. George was feeling his dick be soaked by a divine goddess. He couldn't believe his luck or reality. He was actually fucking thee KT-So. He already had fucked her mouth earlier but now, with Ecstasy pumping the good feelings into his head, it was a mind blowing experience. Every moment he was inside her, every second he felt her pussy squeeze around his cock, every beat of his heart, he was shocked he hadn't already came, hadn't already filled her pussy with his cum. He moaned and breathed into her ear, her head turned, pre-occupied pleasuring his friends as well. He loved her, he loved this, he loved everything.

Michael was having a transcendent experience, his dick once again in Kt-So's beautiful ass, plowing into her. Feeling her hot, tight ass squeeze around his dick, how it easily let him slide in and out. He had always loved KT-So, had seen all of her works, had her calendar at home. It's how he had met barry. He had imagined this happening, him ramming himself into her ass, more than a few times. And now it was happening, now it was real. The feeling of satisfaction inside him was nearly as overwhelming as feeling her ass squeeze his dick. He had done it, he had completed his dream. He wanted nothing more at that moment than to spend the rest of his life plugging her ass.

12