Greek Goddess Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We let Marina recover for a few minutes. I thanked the boys for a delightful night of debauchery and we made our way back to the car, a couple of blocks away at the club.

********

After Mark returned from his assignment in New Zealand we settled into a routine where Marina would spend one or two nights a week with us. Zena would join us occasionally, not as much as I would like, having an intense lust for my young niece. She found herself an older married man with whom she was having an illicit affair.

"I don't expect it last long," Zena confided one night to me and her mother. "It's just that the sex is so good."

"Women have an intuition, especially about their spouses," I told my young niece. "His wife is going to know something is going on."

"And then the drama blows up," Marina added.

"Just don't let it get too serious for you," I advised her.

"You always have your family," Marina told her daughter.

We hugged. Our naked bodies felt good pressing against each other. Marina was right, we were family and we would always have each other in many ways.