Green Beret and His Older Sister

Story Info
Soldier divorces his cheating wife, marries his sister.
3.7k words
4.46
46.9k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,061 Followers

This story requires a long lead-in to allow you to understand it. I'm sorry for those who want to read about fucking in the first couple of paragraphs. I promise you that if you read the rather lengthy introduction, the fucking will soon appear.

I spent 24 years in the Army, most of it as a member of the Special Forces. As a result, I was often deployed overseas which took me away from my family. When I say family, I am talking about my wife and my older sister who lived about a mile from our house. Her husband had also been career Army, but he was killed in combat several years ago. Both my parents were dead. Although I had enough time in the service to retire, I wanted to complete my current combat tour and receive another promotion so I would get more retirement pay. My wife was not happy with my decision because she thought I had spent enough time away from her. She also told me that my sister was very worried about the prospect of me being killed in combat, just like her husband.

I was talking to my wife on the phone when I told her I was going to extend my tour for another six months. She started screaming at me and told me if I spent one day past my original terminal date, she would leave me. I was really pissed off that she couldn't understand that I was only doing it to increase our household income, so I told her to do whatever she wanted to.

My wife stopped calling me and I was too stubborn to call her. A month after I had last talked to her, my team was ambushed while on patrol. I got shot in my left thigh and I caught some shrapnel in my right knee and calf. I guess the Army notified my wife of my injuries but instead of being concerned for me, it just made her more upset at my decision to remain in a combat zone.

The team medic did a great job treating my wounds in the field. I spent three days in a field hospital and then I was released back to my quarters to recover. A couple of days later, my sister called me on Skype. First, she asked me how I was doing and then she said, "John, I hate to tell you this, but I went over to see Linda yesterday, and she was with some guy, and they were loading up a U-Haul truck. When I asked her what she was doing, she said she finally decided that you love the Army more than you love her, and then she said if you wanted to get yourself killed, you could do it without her. I'm sorry to break it to you John, but Linda left you. She said she was getting a divorce, and was moving to Jacksonville, Florida."

The following day, a Lieutenant from the legal office came to see me and he handed me some divorce papers. I asked him what I should do, and he said that depended on what I wanted to do. He asked me if I wanted to agree to the divorce or contest it. I told him I really didn't give a shit. Then I asked him if I could have a few days to decide. He told me that would be ok, and to contact him when I had decided.

My sister was a very successful lawyer. I knew she handled corporate law, but I decided to ask her for some family law advice anyway. When I called her, she said I should contest the divorce. She said she would represent me, and we would take my wife to the cleaners. She explained that since we lived in Fayetteville, NC, right outside of Fort Bragg, people were very supportive of the military, and they especially held the special forces community in high regard. She asked me if I would be willing to let my wife have the house, just as a gesture of goodwill. When I said I would, she said, "Here's what we're going to do. I'll file divorce papers here in Fayetteville. I'll explain that she filed for a divorce first, and she did that right after she had learned that you were wounded in combat. I will explain that you have served your country for 24 years, and have been wounded, correct me if I'm wrong, but that's your fourth combat wound, right?"

I told her she was right. Then she said, "I will let the court know that you are willing to give her your house, but you will not give her any alimony. The only reason you were in a combat zone is because you extended for six months so you could retire with a larger retirement check to support you both. She immediately said she would leave you if you extended, which caused you emotional stress, and I will testify that she's been unfaithful while you were serving your country. I guarantee that the court will be sympathetic to you."

I told her to do it. I went to the legal office the next day and told them I wanted to contest the divorce. They had me sign some papers and then they sent them back to the court in Fayetteville.

I was told to go back to the hospital for a checkup. When I arrived, they put me in a hospital gown and put me in a bed with all the monitors behind me. Then my Colonel came in and pinned two Purple Heart Medals and a Bronze Star Medal on my chest. There was a Public Affairs officer there, and they took several photographs. He told me he was going to write a story for the military newspaper, and he would also send it to the Fayetteville newspaper.

My sister appeared in court, showed the judge the newspaper article, and stated that I was serving my country in a combat zone while my wife was having an affair back home. In the end, the judge not only agreed that I didn't have to pay my wife alimony, but he refused to award her the house, either. My wife wanted to divorce me, but she did so at a high price to her because she got nothing. She even had to pay the court costs. I had my sister put the house up for sale, and it sold at a higher price than I was asking. She told me she had looked around the house and had boxed up everything she thought I might want to keep. I told her to donate the rest to Goodwill.

I received my promotion to Warrant Officer Five, which was the highest I could go. The higher ups decided I was no longer fit for combat, so I spent the next three months working in our Intelligence center since I was an intelligence specialist.

I received my retirement discharge and took a flight back to Fort Bragg. I thought I would have enough retirement pay to live on, but when I went to the VA, I learned that I would be given a 100 percent disability. My disability pay was actually more than my retirement pay. I would be able to live comfortably on those two checks. I called my sister, and she picked me up and took me to her house.

I was 42 years old with no house, no car, no job, and absolutely no idea what I was going to do with the rest of my life. My sister was 44, but she looked more like 30. We were both former high school athletes, and she had definitely maintained her athletic body. She was about 5'7", 130 pounds with what I would guess were 36 C cup breasts. She had curves in all the right places with long toned legs. She had light brown hair that was nearly blond, blue eyes, and a movie star smile. All I could think of was, "Man! If she wasn't my sister, I would be all over her."

My sister, Jennifer, but always called Jennie, made a fresh pot of coffee and some sandwiches for lunch. We were sitting in her living room, and she asked me what my plans were. I laughed and answered, "Plans? Honestly, I don't have a clue. I can't work because I'm considered 100 percent disabled. If I get a job, the VA will say that if I'm able to work, I must not be disabled, and they will cut my pay. I don't have a car, and I don't have any place to live. Speaking of that, I hate to impose on you, but could I stay here tonight? I will try to find an apartment tomorrow."

We were sitting together on her sofa, so she reached over and took my hand. She said, "John, you're not imposing on me. You can stay here for as long as you want." She was quiet for a minute before she continued, "In fact, why don't you stay here with me permanently. I have the room, and it would be nice to have a roommate. I get lonely staying here alone, and the way the crime rate has been rising lately, it would be nice knowing I had my big, strong, tough Green Beret brother living here."

"Geez, Jennie, I thought just staying here over night would be an imposition. Staying here all the time would have to be an even bigger imposition. What if you want to bring somebody home to spend the night?"

Jennie laughed out loud. She said, "I haven't dated or had sex since my husband was killed. I go out every now and then with some of the lawyers I work with, but it's always in a group. And, since we're speaking of sex, how about you? When are you going to start dating again?"

"Sis, I'm not interested in dating. Unfortunately, I have trust issues and I just don't trust women anymore."

"Well then, stay here with me. We can stay home and watch TV together. We can even go out on dates together. We could go out to dinner, to the movies, or even go dancing. In fact, I was thinking about going on a cruise in a couple of months. You could go with me. We would have a blast. What do you say?"

I thought about it for a few minutes, and then answered, "I don't know sis. I have been thinking about moving to Montana, buying some land out in the middle of nowhere, and building a log cabin."

She started crying so I moved over and put my arm around her and pulled her head in to my chest. I asked, "What is it sis? I didn't mean to say something that would hurt you. Please don't cry. You know I love you and would never do anything to hurt you."

"John, I worried about you every day you were in combat. I was so scared when I learned you had been wounded again. I'm sorry to say it, but I don't think Linda really cared if you got killed or not. I'm pretty sure she just wanted your life insurance money. Like I said before, I haven't been with a man since my husband died. I'm lonely, and I was really hoping you would be willing to live with me."

Then she shocked the shit out of me. I still had my arm around her when she looked up at me and kissed me on the lips. That was no sisterly kiss. I wasn't sure how I was supposed to react, but I had spent the past 18 months in one of the worst places I had ever served, with no female companionship, so I guess my male hormones kicked in and I returned the kiss. I'm talking about lips to lips and tongue play. She put her hand on the back of my neck and pulled my head in closer, and she started moaning. No longer worrying about the fact she was my sister, I put my hand on her breast and started rubbing. I could tell she had a bra on, but it must have been thin, because I could feel her nipple harden. I could feel my dick harden, too!

She broke the kiss, and asked, "Are you ok with this?"

"Jennie, a part of me is saying, "You can't do this. She's your sister." But another part of me is saying, "This feels so good, and more importantly, it feels right." I'm not going to bullshit you sis. I really needed it, and I hope you're not offended, but I want more."

She pulled me to her and gave me another deep, passionate kiss. She then took my hand and put it back on her breast.

She said, "I'm not offended. I needed it, too. I know we're siblings, and society and the law say we can't be together, but I don't care. I know we can't be married, but I really want to have you in my life. I was so afraid you wouldn't want me, but if you do, I swear to you I will be more of a wife, companion, and lover than Linda ever was. Do you think I could convince you to forget about Montana and stay here with me?"

"I don't know, Jennie. I mean, I was really looking forward to living in the woods, away from everything. However, your tit feels really good in my hand. Of course, I would have to see and feel both of them in the flesh before I decide."

She punched me in the shoulder and replied, "I'm not sure my tits would be enough to convince you. I really want you to move in with me, so, just to be sure, why don't you follow me back to the bedroom and let me see if I could show you a couple of other things that might convince you."

She stood up, held out her hand to help me up, even though I didn't need any help, and then led me back to her bedroom. As soon as we got inside, she reached up to pull my head toward her, and gave me another deep, passionate kiss. I was thinking I could get used to her kisses. Then she dropped her shorts and blouse, revealing her spectacular pert breasts to me. She was wearing a tiny black thong which she quickly shed, revealing a small blond landing strip above her pussy. I quickly shed my clothes and gently pushed her back on her queen size bed. She said, "Shit, John! All these years and I never once knew you were packing such a woman pleasing cock."

"I believe you mentioned something about convincing me to move in with you, didn't you?"

She had a sly grin on her face as she reached out to take my now hard 8-inch cock in her hand. She then put it in her mouth and licked around the head a few times before plunging it to the back of her throat. When she had as much as she could take in her mouth, she started bobbing her head up and down. Keep in mind, I hadn't been with a woman in over 18 months. It felt so good I thought I would pass out. I held out for as long as I possibly could, but I finally felt my balls tightening up. "Sis, I'm gonna cum."

She kept on sucking and mumbled around the dick in her mouth, "um hum".

I took that to mean I could cum in her mouth, so I unloaded several huge shots of cum. To my surprise, she swallowed it all. I had to sit down on the bed before I fell down. She giggled and asked, "Well, did that convince you?"

"That was really great, but I'm not quite convinced yet. There's something else I need to know first."

I then pushed her back on the bed, put my head between her legs, and started licking her pussy. After she had a couple of orgasms, I got on my knees and put my very hard cock in her pussy. I couldn't believe I was about to fuck my sister. I started pumping deep and hard. By the way she was pushing her hips up to meet my thrusts, and the sounds she was making, she was enjoying it as much as I was. Before I went too far, I asked, "Sis, are you on birth control?"

"Yes, John, unhh, I'm safe, unhh unhh, cum in me, baby, unhh, oh god, fill me up."

I pumped her a few more times before I couldn't hold back. I filled her up with what felt like a gallon of my hot cum, and then fell next to her, breathing hard. She rolled over so she could kiss me hard, swirling her tongue around in my mouth. She asked, "Well, are you convinced now?"

"It depends. Can we do that every night?"

She laughed and said, you can fuck me every night, every day, and twice on Sunday, and I will suck that beautiful cock of yours anytime you want."

"OK, I'm convinced. I will move in with you, but I'll pay half the rent."

"John, I don't pay rent. I own this house free and clear. I used Danny's VA money after he was killed."

"OK, then I'll buy the groceries."

"John, I want you to live with me. I love you, and I don't mean like a brother. And after what we just did, I want you to be my lover. I want people to think we're married. I want to grow old with you. But you don't have to pay me anything to live here. If you insist, we'll share the expenses like water, electricity, and groceries."

"You have a deal. Now tell me about this cruise you mentioned."

She told me she had a cruise planned to the Caribbean. I told her to contact the travel agent and tell them her husband was coming with her and we would be sharing a cabin.

I moved in with her and in less than two weeks, we were living like an old married couple. I was surprised at how easily it had been to live comfortably together. We had the same likes, we usually watched TV after dinner, and after the news, we would go to bed and fuck each other's brains out. A month after I had moved in with her, we drove to Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, where we boarded a huge cruise ship. I had contacted her travel agent and upgraded us to a suite with a balcony. We had Ports of Call at Grand Turk Island, Turks & Caicos, Half Moon Cay, and Nassau, Bahamas. We took the guided tours in each place we visited and had a great time. I will admit that I had a case of PTSD after my numerous combat tours, but the more time I spent with my sister, I noticed it gradually fading away. We went to dinner every night and spoke to our neighbors at the dinner table. We went to a show with a pretty good band. My sister wanted to dance but I begged off due to my leg. But we met a lot of people and had some nice conversations, something I wasn't sure I would be able to do. PTSD is a bitch.

Did I mention that my military occupational specialty was Intelligence? After I moved in with my sister, I bought a top-of-the-line computer and had a 5G internet modem installed. I was cruising the dark web and found a site that advertised counterfeit documents. I ordered a state marriage license that was an exact copy of the North Carolina document. I did a little surfing and managed to hack into the County marriage records where I inserted our license. For all intents and purposes, we were now legally married and had been for the past year.

When I showed it to my sister and told her what I had done, see said, "Damn bro. You never told me you had the skill to do something like that."

"You'd be surprised at some of the things I can do."

My sister came home from work one night and said she wanted to discuss something with me. She told me that their firm often used a private investigator to dig up dirt on the companies they were taking to court. They had fired most of the investigators they had used for various reasons. She said she had told her boss that I was a former intelligence officer who had some very good computer skills at digging up dirt. She asked me if I would be interested in conducting some investigations for her firm. I explained to her that I wasn't a licensed investigator, and even if I was, I wasn't allowed to work due to my VA Disability. She said she was aware of that, and her boss said he would pay me cash under the table, and no one would ever know that I was the person who developed the reports. I told her to bring me the information they needed to see if I could find what they wanted.

I did a deep dive on a company they were suing and found out the CEO was embezzling money and putting it in a hidden bank account. He had been very careful and was good at hiding it. No one at his firm suspected him of any wrongdoing. I provided the documents I had found online, and my sister's firm won a large settlement. Her boss was so happy he paid me $1000 for one day of work. I told him I would charge him $1000 for each day of work I did for him, and if I couldn't find the information they wanted, he wouldn't owe me anything.

With my sister's huge salary, my retirement and disability pay, and the money I was making from her boss, we were able to live a very comfortable life and take several enjoyable trips. We have been "married" for nine years now, and we couldn't be happier. We still have a very satisfying sex life. Oddly enough, I never heard from my ex-wife again after our divorce.

JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,061 Followers