Green Cay College Ch. 01

Story Info
Prelude: Kjem arrives at GCC for a job Interview.
4.1k words
4.66
7.1k
4

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 01/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kjem was cramped in the airliner seat, the tray table down with his laptop computer on it, trying to work on a grant proposal during the flight. He knew there was no way it was going to get funded, nevertheless he had to revamp and resubmit it. His heart wasn't in it.

He didn't really understand what he was on this flight for anyway. He was a few years into a visiting professorship at a university in the US, and time was running out on his visa. He had to find a new position, something more permanent or else he'd have to go back to fucking Iceland where it was cold and there were no prospects. But the truth was his heart wasn't into these glorified postdocs any more. He needed something more... well, something more.

He'd applied to several faculty jobs again this year, but the job market was brutal and all he had was a stack of "Thank you for applying, unfortunately..." letters to show for it. When Lisa, an ex-girlfriend from grad school, contacted him out of the blue about an open position at some undergraduate college he'd never heard of in the Caribbean, urging him to apply for it, he'd originally dismissed it as a bad idea. How could this sort of place move him forward in his career? But after a particularly bad day in the lab and a slow walk home in the rain afterwards, he decided to go ahead and apply anyway. Why not? What was one more futile application and rejection letter?

It was a blind application, he knew nothing about the college and could find little specific information online. But he submitted what he had anyway, and included Lisa's name as one of the references.

It was a surprise almost two months later when he got a call from Dean Alice (she insisted on going by her first name) of Green Cay College for a video interview. The interview went surprisingly well, but in retrospect Kjem was flummoxed by how much of the discussion with the Dean was about whether he was serious about working at a small women's college in a remote location rather than anything specific about the job itself or his qualifications. It was clear that the Dean knew quite a lot about him already: his background, teaching and research experience, and history. He wondered how much of this she could have gotten from Lisa, a lot of what she knew was not in his application file, publications, or on his university web page.

At the end of the interview, when Kjem asked about the college, pointing out that he was unable to find anything substantial about the place and admitted that he didn't know much about it, the Dean deferred and promised to answer all of his questions when he came to visit for a real in-person interview. Yes, he was being asked for a face-to-face interview right away! He was quickly transferred to an office manager, an asian woman, 'Hope', who checked his availability and right then scheduled flights for him to come for a visit the week after next.

So, here he was on a last-minute flight to a faculty job interview at a place he'd never heard of and didn't know anything about, based on an hours phone call and the recommendation of an ex-lover from grad school. He was not ready for this. Was it just a waste of time?

Lisa. Yeah, Lisa. That's why he was on this flight. Wow. Lisa had been a grad student in the same department as Kjem, and they'd been lovers for almost a year. He hadn't seen her since she graduated and bailed out of science, inexplicably taking up art instead. He'd heard she'd gotten a job at a small college by way of a family connection. It seemed this was Green Cay College.

Completely distracted from his airplane grant writing, he closed his laptop and put his head back, reminiscing. Lisa had gotten off on sex in public places. He remembered the time they fucked in one of the teaching labs.

He was there working on a fractionation in a fume hood - it was the weekend because that's when the room was available. Normally he would've left the equipment to do it's work, but the machine was old and not reliable and so he was there to babysit it. He hadn't bothered to turn the room lights on, the room was illuminated enough by the sun reflecting off the second-story windows of the dorms on the other side of the quad. He sat at one of the benches grading exams.

Lisa worked in a lab down the hall, and had come in to ask what he was doing. But when she entered she closed the door behind her. She was wearing a sundress, as she often did when in the lab after hours, and had leaned back against the closed door and lifted the hem to show him she didn't have panties on. Clean-shaven, of course. Lifting the dress further, she showed she wasn't wearing a bra, either.

Kjem stopped his work, stood, and walked over to her. He worshipped her body with his hands, and then dropped to his knees and holding her ass in his hands between her legs, licked her slowly to an orgasm. They then spent the next hour fucking in the lab: in one of the chairs, on a bench, even on the floor, being as quiet as they could so that anyone who happened to be working in nearby research labs wouldn't hear.

At one point, a lab mate of Lisa's walked past down the hall, calling her name; they paused and hushed, hidden behind a table when the intruder peeked into the room looking for her, until whoever it was wandering away in vain.

He ended up finishing inside her, fucking her from behind bent over a lab bench facing the window. Afterwards, Kjem pulled up and adjusted his trousers while Lisa blotted up their mess from between her legs with some lab wipes, and kissed him deeply while brushing her dress smooth. She whisked out of the room, but on the way out of the door turned and asked "Do you think they could see us?", nodding towards the window, and then was gone. Kjem looked to the dorms across the narrow quad to see a handful of female students in a balcony of one of the rooms, waving red plastic drink glasses in his general direction and laughing. Surely they couldn't really see into the darkened room? He shook his head and crossed the room to see the puddle and blinking red light on the equipment he was supposed to have been watching; yeah, gonna have to do the experiment over again. It was worth it.

***

The flight landed at the island airport, and after descending the jetway steps to the tarmac Kjem entered the airport building and passed quickly through immigration and customs. He didn't have any checked bags as he was only there for a couple of days, so he passed directly into the airport lobby and on the other side to the exit, where he was greeted by a gaggle of folks holding up signs for many of the local hotels and villas.

At the back of the group he saw a slight young woman in an olive "Green Cay College" t-shirt holding a sign with his full name on it, "Dr. Kjem Gamall-Veiðimaðursson"; he gave a wry smile when he saw that it was even spelled correctly with the Norse lettering; that's a first! He made his way past the group to her and as he approached she seemed to recognize him, smiled and introduced herself.

"Hi, Dr Kjem? I'm Beth from GCC, I'm so glad you're here! I've got a taxi waiting, let's get out of here!"

Beth looked to be about 21 or 22 years old, 5'6" tall and very thin - not bony but without an ounce of excess fat. She bubbled with energy! Her skin was lightly bronzed from the sun, and her sun-bleached blond hair was pulled back in a pony tail. Along with the green college t-shirt, she was wearing khaki shorts, a white visor hat and flip-flops. She took his arm and guided him out to the curb and into the parking area where an open jeep taxi and driver were waiting.

"Hey Tony, we're here, let's bug out!" Beth called out to the driver, and then jumped into the back seat.

Kjem climbed in to the other side next to Beth (the front passenger seat was occupied by a hardware store box), tossing his carry-on bag into the boot. Beth asked Tony about his wife and kids, they seemed to know each other pretty well. They drove through all the touristy parts of the island, Beth pointing out hotels, restaurants, local hangouts, beaches, &c as they drove along. Whenever pointing things out on Kjem's side of the Jeep, she'd lean over and push up against his side, her small breasts against his arm and talked into his ear. She was very touchy-feely, and her warmth was intoxicating. Kjem found himself distracted, he had to remind himself he was on a job interview and had to stay focused until he flew out again.

After a few miles, they left the most developed part of the island and drove along the rural road, spotted with houses and businesses here and there. After another more few miles of this, they came to a marina in an inlet at the end of the island.

Beth waved at a young man at the bar & grill just off the dock, saying to Kjem, "I wish we could stay for a drink and a snack, this place has the best cracked conch, but we've got to head straight out, we're losing the sun for the ride out to the college."

So Kjem grabbed his bag, Beth picked up the box from the front seat and thanked Tony with a hug and, after a glance in Kjem's direction, a solid kiss on the cheek. Beth lead the way down one of the docks to a small boat already loaded with supplies - it looked mostly like food and alcohol.

"Just throw your bag in the seat, it'll stay dry. It'll be a smooth ride out to Green Cay," she told him. The engine started right up and Beth maneuvered out of the marina and toward a scattering of small cays across from the marina.

The sun was getting low on the horizon behind them, but even as the light began to dim, Beth expertly picked her way between and along the cays, one after the other. After almost an hour, Kjem spotted some structures on what looked like a large wooded cay, and Beth slowed and turned into a cove; this was apparently their destination.

The sunset was in full bloom by the time Beth pulled up to a wooden dock and tied off the boat. They had a small welcoming party, a couple of young women and an older woman that, when he approached, Kjem recognized as Dean Alice. Beth and the two younger women started unloading the boat onto hand trucks.

Dean Alice approached and with a big smile said, "Welcome to Green Cay! Can I call you Kjem?"

"Yes, of course," Kjem replied. "Nobody can figure out my last name, much less pronounce it. I rarely bother with it."

Alice laughed, and turned to Beth, "Beth, after you guys unload your booze, grab a couple of fish plates from the cafe and bring them over to the Palm Beach house, please."

Beth smiled broadly, "So I'm still on the clock tonight, then?"

Alice smirked, "Yes, it looks like it, if you still want?"

"Yep, definitely," replied Beth. "Count me in!"

Beth and the other girls rolled their loot away along the dock. Alice addressed Kjem, "Let's head straight to where you'll be staying, it's a drive, not walking distance, but I think you'll like it. Then we can get some of the preliminaries sorted and get you something to eat. We'll start in earnest tomorrow after you've had a chance to recover from your travels."

Alice lead the way up a walkway away from the dock and up to a four-seat electric mini-moke. They stowed Kjem's bag in the back and climbed into the front, with Alice in the drivers seat. It was getting darker, Kjem couldn't really make out a lot in the growing gloom except that it was a narrow two-lane paved road, and they passed some low buildings on the right amongst the trees. The road was good, but not particularly flat or straight, so they shifted back and forth as they drove. Alice was wearing a light dress with thin straps. It didn't look like she was wearing a bra, her breasts shifted around hypnotically with the swaying of the car under the loose material. Kjem shook his head, trying to refocus on the fact that he was there under the microscope.

After a few minutes drive they came to the end of the paved road where there was a small roundabout, a parking area and a covered bus stand. They continued a short distance on a two-rut sand road, then parked alongside a small lighted cottage. Kjem could hear the sound of the surf nearby. They took a couple of steps up to a large covered front porch across the length of the cottage, and then entered what looked like a combined living room and kitchenette. To the right Kjem could see into an adjoining bedroom and bathroom. The place was simple and uncluttered, very island style.

Alice indicated that he should sit on the couch, sat on the other end of the couch herself, and produced a clipboard with some forms attached. "These are non-disclosure agreements. They basically require you to keep everything you learn about Green Cay College to yourself. They are very strict; if you break the NDA, we can and will ruin you. Nothing illegal or dangerous happens here, but the daughters of very important people come to school here, and we have a very unique educational process. If you agree to these terms, we will continue your interview over the next couple of days and hopefully you will join the GCC family. If you can't agree to the NDA, no harm done; we'll get you back home on the first flight tomorrow and you can forget all about us."

Kjem nodded and quickly reviewed the paperwork; they looked like the usual forms he was used to seeing when visiting biotech companies that had to keep their secrets from the competition. He noted that there was not an extra copy for him to keep.

"I've come all this way, let's see what this place is like," Kjem told Alice, signing off on the forms and handing her the clipboard.

Alice spent the next half an hour or so describing Green Cay College to Kjem. She told him it was a women's-only undergraduate college for a select group of about 400 students from wealthy and influential families from around the world, many of their mothers or aunts having attended GCC themselves when they were younger. They got a rigorous and diverse education, well worth the exorbitant cost. The curriculum was, as Alice described it, "very open-minded and personal". Alice described their various programs, success stories, and statistics. It seems they'd recently had a retirement in their natural sciences faculty, and Lisa, Kjem's ex-lover who had been teaching art at GCC for the past 3 years, had suggested that Kjem might be a good fit as a replacement. She had lobbied strongly on his behalf, feeling that he had the background and, more importantly, the temperament to join GCC.

Kjem listened intently to what Alice was saying, but he also couldn't help noticing the soft curve of Alice's hip and the impressions of her nipples in her sundress as she sat sideways next to him. He could see clearly now that she was not wearing a bra underneath her dress, and probably not panties either. As tired as he was from his travels, after a while it was an effort to focus on what he was being told, his eyes and mind wandering. His eyes couldn't help being captured by her breasts as they jostled when Alice moved. Quite a lot of her legs showed below the hem of her dress as well, and they were very nice legs for sure. He shook his head to clear his mind and concentrate on what Alice was saying.

"I think that's enough for tonight," Alice told Kjem. "I can see that you need some rest."

At that moment Beth appeared at the door with two take-away boxes and the sweet smell of fried fish wafted into the room.

"Foods here, fresh snapper and chips!" exclaimed Beth with a big smile.

"Excellent," Alice said. "Have some dinner and relax. Tomorrow, Kjem, I'll see you at 8AM to get started. Make yourself at home here. There're drinks in the fridge, snacks, towels, everything is prepped for you to stay here for the next couple of days."

Alice stood up to leave, but as she did the corner of her short dress caught in the seam of the couch, exposing, for a quick moment before the hem snapped free, a naked thigh and more than a bit of ass cheek before she was completely upright and smoothed her dress back into place. Kjem had been right, if she was wearing panties at all they must be a thong.

At the door Alice turned and told Kjem, "I'll see you in the morning. Get some rest if you can, it'll be a busy day tomorrow!" and then was gone, closing the screen door behind her.

"Wow, she likes you for sure!" laughed Beth. "Let's eat! What would you like to drink, a beer? Rum and coke?"

"A rum and coke would be great," replied Kjem. "But I'll get it. One for you as well?"

Beth nodded and started arranging the food on the tea table in front of the couch, while Kjem checked through the fridge and then mixed their drinks. There was even some citrus in a bowl by the fridge, so Kjem cut and added a key lime to each drink.

They ate in silence. The fish was excellent, the best Kjem had had in a long time, despite the informality of the cardboard box, and he made quick work of it. Beth, it seemed, was voracious despite her small frame and wasn't far behind. When they were finished, Beth gathered up their boxes, napkins and bones and tossed them into the kitchen trash.

When she turned around, she exclaimed, "Hey, let me show you what I got in town today!"

To Kjem's surprise, she pulled her t-shirt over the head and off, exposing a small string bikini top, one of her breasts cupped in a small triangle of red material, the other in green. She definitely hadn't been wearing it under her shirt on their trip to the cay, she must've put it on afterwards.

Then she unzipped and dropped her shorts, revealing a matching bottom in white. The material both top and bottom was thin, just this side of scandalous. The suit was perhaps a bit big on her slight frame, so the material shifted enticingly as she did a bit of a swirl to show off her new purchase. "Do you like it? The colors match the lights on the boat!"

Kjem sputtered and started, "Yes, it's very nice, but...," but was stopped when Beth dropped into his lap, straddling and facing him with her hands on his shoulders. She looked into his eyes, and without another word kissed him deeply. While still kissing him, she reached behind her back and untied her top, pulling it away and tossing it aside, then taking Kjem's hands up to cup her breasts. He automatically started to massage and caress them, while she began rolling and grinding her hips on his lap.

But when his mind caught up with what was happening, he started to pull away; after all he was on a job interview, no way he should be doing this with one of the students! But she was insistent, and given that she was initiating this, he shrugged to himself and followed her lead. It wasn't like he'd get the job anyway, why not enjoy the side trip? She wasn't a student where he taught, so....

She was unbuttoning his shirt and running her hands over his bare chest, still locked mouth-to-mouth. When she came up for air, she pulled the strings on each side of her hips, then lifted up a bit and pulled her bikini bottom out from between them, tossing it to join her top on the floor. She moved his hands from her tits to her ass while pushing her tits into his face. Her breasts were small, matching her lean frame, but firm and with large areoles. The way she squirmed in time with his kisses and licks suggested that they were very sensitive. His hands roamed her tight ass while she reached down to massage his dick through his pants. By this time he was getting very hard.

After a few minutes of this, Beth settled back down onto his lap and leaned back, pulling him with her so she could strip off his shirt. She slid off his lap onto the floor, pushing back the tea table with her feet, and unfastened his belt and pants. He lifted his hips while she pulled both his pants and boxers off and over his knees, his dick springing to attention. He was able to kick off his shoes, and Beth pulled his clothes off his legs so that they were now both naked.

She ran her hands up his thighs to circle his erect dick, and then dove down with her warm mouth. Kjem leaned back with a deep moan, she certainly knew what she was doing. After a few strokes she popped off him, and looking up said, "More of this later, right now need you in me."

12