Green Cay College Ch. 06

Story Info
The Welcome Party: Life’s a beach.
5.2k words
4.89
4k
2

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 01/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kjem woke in the morning to find Ashley and Jennifer making coffee, naked, in the kitchen. They seemed to have showered already, so Kjem grabbed some coffee and took it into the bathroom while he washed. When he came out, he was disappointed to find they'd dressed, although they clearly didn't have bras on under their t-shirts and he couldn't be sure but it didn't look like they had panties on under their gym shorts.

"We've got to head out," said Ashley. "We'll be at the barbecue later, see you then!"

She grabbed her bag and headed past Kjem to the door. With her free hand, she grabbed his dick, gave it a firm squeeze, then let go and laughed as she breezed through the door.

Jennifer got her bag as well, and said, "We'll get the cooler later, when we've got a car. The shuttles on the way. Gotta go!"

To Kjem's surprise she also grabbed his dick on the way past. Instead of a quick squeeze, she gently stroked it for a dozen or so strokes while it rose to her ministrations. Then she let go, smiled, and joined Ashley to walk down the lane toward the road. Both waved, and Ashley bent over, grabbed Jennifer's shorts, and yanked them down past her knees. Kjem had been correct - no panties. Jennifer squealed, struggled to get her shorts back up, and the two of dashed away laughing.

Kjem sighed, and went back to the bedroom to get dressed.

He then went on a systematic search and discovery of his little house, opening every cupboard and drawer to see what was there and where it was. The place was well supplied with the basics, mostly it needed his personal items. He would have to shop for groceries soon.

There was a small utility room behind the bedroom with a washer, drier, water pump and tank, electrical panel, hot water heater and some storage space.

One thing he couldn't figure out was an extra light switch at the front door that didn't seem to do anything; unlike the other white switches, this one was pink. It had been switched on, but not knowing what it was connected to, if anything, he switched it off.

Outside there were no surprises. The screened windows all had shutters that pulled up and down from the inside like boat hatches, they were all raised partway and the weather looked good so he left them. Behind the house and next to the utility room were two large black plastic cisterns, into which the gutters emptied. They were full, so there must've been some rain recently. A few steps to the north of the house was a large workshop shed, it was as big as the house. Barn doors at one end allowed entry, inside along one side was a nicely set up workshop area, on the other were racks with a variety of storage bins. There was a loft in one half of the pitch of the roof housing some kayaks, paddle boards, and oars. In other words, it was a small boat house. It would do nicely. Kjem did a quick but thorough search through the bins and tools, noting what and where everything was stored. It was a bit of a mess, but very nice.

Kjem did a quick survey of the grounds around the house as well, locating the electric lines, water lines to and from the shop, and the septic tank. There were a number of fruit trees around, some citrus of some kind and some other tree he didn't recognize, but mostly it was palms and pines. The ground was a mixture of flat beach rock and sand. It was all very natural and low maintenance. Satisfied with his survey of the place, Kjem walked down the path to the beach.

It wasn't until he emerged from the trees onto the beach proper that he realized the beach wasn't quite empty. There was a girl not far from him sitting at one of several park benches, in her bikini and a big floppy hat reading a book. She looked up at him, smiled, and returned her eyes to the book. Further down the beach, 30 or 40 meters away, was a pair of girls on a huge beach towel, naked and locked into a sideways 69. Kjem watched them for a few minutes, shook his head, and walked the other direction down the beach. There was a rise of rock that jutted out to sea, but a sandy path lead over these rocks, and on the other side was a small, secluded arc of beach. From the vantage of the rock spur, Kjem could see past the other side to what looked like a small landing and jetty.

Kjem turned around and headed back the way he had come. Kjem walked past the reader, and continued down the beach. The two girls on the blanket were now disengaged, but still naked, laying side by side. When Kjem approached they hugged their knees and looked embarrassed, so Kjem smiled at them and walked past without saying anything. At the end of the long beach it turned to rock that pushed well out into the sea. Kjem climbed up the rock, and could see that the shoreline beyond was all rock and ironshore. There was a house a short way down the shoreline, and a johnboat moored a stones throw out in the water. Having seen enough, he made his way back to the beach.

The two girl lovers had joined the reader at the table, the three of them chatted amiably. Kjem could see that all three of the girls had matching black bikini swimsuits on now. The reader waved at Kjem to join them. "Hey, the coast is clear. You must be Jim, the new Bio guy. They put you up in the Naked Beach house?"

"Yeah, I'm Kjem, the new biologist. Just got here yesterday. I'm staying in the Palm Beach house, just up the path."

"Yeah, the Naked Beach house. I'm Sally, and these two red-cheeked carpet munchers are Elizabeth and Anna." Both looked younger than Sally, Kjem thought they might be second-year students. They were slightly boyish-looking women, Elizabeth was a brunette and Anna was blonde, both with short hair, thoroughly mussed from their previous activity. They smiled sheepishly, and Elizabeth said, "Sorry about that. We know better, should've taken it over to Hidden Beach," she nodded to the west, seemingly indicating the smaller beach hidden beyond the rocks."But there was nobody around."

"No worries on my account," replied Kjem. Sally laughed and replied, "Yeah, any guy that doesn't dig watching two girls do it is either gay or dead. And according to Beth you're neither!" It was Kjem's turn to turn red-cheeked, but he made no reply.

Noises and the sound of chatter came from up near the house, and Kjem could see some folks trundling coolers and a couple of grills toward them down the path. They waved, and started setting things up under the shade of the trees closest to the beach.

"I'd better go help, I think this is supposed to be a welcome thing for me," Kjem said. The girls responded with various kinds of "yes"s, and continued their chatter.

Kjem walked up the beach to the group. There were several students helpers, Dean Alice, Lisa, Mike, Isabella and Gabriella, and Hope. Most were dressed in shorts and T-shirts, although a couple of the students had bikini tops on instead. Alice gave him a big hug and said, "Welcome! I hope you're getting settled in." The other lady's also gave Kjem welcoming hugs, except Lisa who put her arms over his shoulder and gave him a very unprofessional kiss. The other women smiled in amusement at Kjem's discomfiture, and Mike shook his hand with a laugh and a "Better get used to it, mate!"

Alice also introduced him to the student helpers, but Kjem knew there was no way he could remember all of them at this point. None of them were familiar to him, but it seemed they were all science students. They efficiently set up the grills and started them warming up, and arranged the cooler and a few beach chairs they'd brought with them. Some other students started trickling in, some of them he remembered from the reception during his interview. Monique came in with another student and waved at him.

"Hey, that reminds me," said Mike. "Monique tells me you brought some fish from the marina. Let's have it, we're about ready to start cooking!"

"Oh, yeah," Kjem replied. "It's in the house, I'll fetch it." So he walked up the path to the house and retrieved the fish and lobster from the fridge and loaded it back into the cooler.

On his way back to the beach he was followed by a big white utility van, moving slowly down the sandy path. It stopped and pulled sideways a short distance behind the grills. A tall blonde student hopped out and started setting up; it seemed to be some sort of food truck. She set chocks under the wheels, lifted a side panel to create a counter, and began to fill the counter with drinks menus and example bottles; it was a mobile bar!

Mike elbowed him as he stared at the mobile beach bar. "All this flesh bouncing around and you stare at the bar? Dude, you've got to get your priorities right! Unless of course you're staring at Janet, but she's not in the market."

Kjem looked around and Mike was right, most of the students had lost their shorts in favor of bikini bottoms (some pretty scant) and lost their T-shirts in favor of bikini tops or nothing at all. Lisa, Isabella and Gabriella still had their shorts on, but had pulled off their t-shirts. Kjem admired Lisa's tits, and she smiled and winked at him when she saw him looking. The Spanish twins had larger, magnificent breasts that jutted firmly from their chests, with big dark areoles. They seemed perfectly at home half naked, and Kjem wasn't going to complain!

Mike took the cooler of fish, and told him to grab a couple of rum and cokes for them while they were cooking. So Kjem walked over the the mobile bar and asked Janet for a couple of rum and cokes. She laughed, "You must be the new guy. Mike sent you over here, right? Better get your own drink, too, he's going to take both of these for himself!"

Janet was a Scandinavian-looking woman, light skin and long straight blonde hair tied back in a pony tail. She was wearing small red gym-type shorts and a matching very cut-off tank top that barely covered her magnificent boobs; she showed quite a bit of cleavage from above, and flashed hints of underboob as she moved around. Her eyes were sharp and no-nonsense, but she seemed to have a ready smile. She put the two rum and cokes on the counter (she seemed to have them pre-made), and cocked an eye at him.

"Oh, uhm, yeah, OK, ... I'll have a whatever dark rum you have, on the rocks."

"Great choice," she replied. "The local stuff is actually quite good, I think you'll like it." She pouring him the drink, a pretty big one.

"I'm Janet," she said, scrutinizing him closely. "You're the new Biology guy, Kjem Gamall-Veiðimaðursson? My families Norwegian, you must be Icelandic?"

"Yes, I guess the name gives it away," he replied. "You ever get back there?"

She shook her head, "Not really, anyway I grew up in Tampa. It's too fucking cold in Norway."

A couple of topless girls approached the bar, so Kjem said, "Nice to meet you, Janet, I'd better get back."

He carefully picked up the drinks and headed back. He nodded at the two girls, who smiled, and Kjem could swear they jutted out their breasts; he struggled to keep his eyes up, mostly failing.

Back at the grills, Kjem set the drinks down on a side shelf, and Mike took both of the rum and cokes, one on each hand, then laughed when he saw the remaining drink. "Damn that woman! Always spoiling my fun!"

He raised both hands, turned to the folks on the beach, and shouted, "A toast! To the new guy! To Kjem Gamma-Mumbo-Jumbo!"

Everybody raised their glasses; Kjem picked up his and raised it too, and the crowd chanted "Kjem! Kjem! Kjem!" and they all took a drink, then raised their hands and shouted their cheers while jumping or dancing. It was quite a sight, with all the bare breasts and barely covered asses. When they settled down, Kjem saw Alice smiling at him, and raised her glass in his direction. He reciprocated and smiled; he thought to himself in surprise that he really was already starting to feel at home here.

Mike had started putting brats and burgers on one of the grills, so Kjem started working on the fish on the other grill. He put down some aluminum foil, poured on some sauce and laid out some grouper fillets to start with. For the next hour Mike and he cooked and served everyone, it seemed like a never-ending chain of hungry students, and more coming all the time. Janet came by occasionally, replenishing their drinks and giving Mike kisses. On one occasion he saw Mikes hand go up what little there was of her shirt and caress her breasts. She playfully swatted his hands away, but then lifted her shirt, and wriggled her breasts as she resettled the shirt over them, and then winked at Kjem. She ran back to the bar, obviously swaying her butt as she went, and looked back with a smile toward Mike.

When everyone was fed the lobster and grouper was gone, and there were only a couple of snappers left. Kjem cooked one of these for himself and started the other one, Mike seems to be happy eating brats. Alice, Isabella, Gabriella, and Lisa sat down with them while they ate.

"Well, that was fun," said Alice "But I think it's time for us to pack it up." Some of the students were already packing up the empty coolers and carting them up the path.

"You seem to have made a good impression with the students, Kjem, that's good. I expect some of them will drag the party on until morning, don't let them keep you up. Tomorrow is a rest day, I'm sure you need it."

By the time Kjem was finished with his second fish, Alice and her group had gone down the path, and the remaining group of students got louder and more rambunctious. Someone cranked up the music, and most of the girls who still had them lost their tops and started dancing and chasing each other around in a game of tag. Janet and the mobile bar had stayed, and so Kjem walked over, threw his paper plate into the trash barrel and went up to get another drink. Janet swayed and danced to the music as she fixed his drink, and when he turned around he saw that a lot of the students were now behind him in line at the bar, also dancing in place.

Beth, who Kjem hadn't seen yet this afternoon, danced up to him and pulled at the bottom of his shirt. She was wearing only the thin white bottoms of her bikini, her small tits bounced enticingly. She clearly was very drunk.

"Hey, you know the rules," she giggled as she pulled up on his shirt. "This is Naked Beach! Shirt-on means no pussy!" She managed to drag his shirt off over his head after he sat his drink down on a picnic table.

"That's better!" she said while tossing his shirt onto the table. "Now here's the pussy!"

Beth pulled the ties loose on her bikini bottoms, and whipped it off, tossing it on the table along with Kjem's shirt. She danced around wildly, whooping and hollering with her arms in the air, and then took off after another girl, wrestling her bottoms off as well while both of them laughed and struggled in the sand. Once the other girl was completely free of her bottoms it seemed to start a chain reaction; each of the naked girls chased down another girl shouting "Coochie, coochie, coochie!" and tried to wrestle off their bottoms. Some girls stood their ground against the chasing girls, these were left alone and kept their clothes, but it wasn't long until about half of the girls on the beach were completely naked.

Kjem watched raptly as the naked and half-naked girls ran around, laughed, and swatted each other on the ass. He saw more than one girl palm another's tit or pussy. He was so engrossed in the scene that it took him completely by surprise when his own swim suit was jerked down below his knees from behind.

Beth skated away with a victory whoop while Kjem struggled to pull his shorts back up. He was more than half erect from watching the girls, so this took some time, he had to untie his shorts first and tuck himself back in as he pulled them up and refastened them. The girls nearby cheered as they stared at his dick, and then groaned when it was safely covered again.

After this, the girls generally settled down, and although still naked or nearly so, spent their time chatting nonchalantly in small groups or laying in the sand. A few frolicked in the water, splashing and bobbing in the waves.

After an hour or so the sun settled down into the trees behind them, and Mike and some helpers started packing up the grills, while Janet tidied up and closed the mobile bar. It seemed the party was over. Some students had already left, most of the remainders pulled on their swim suits or clothes and trickled up the lane toward the road.

Beth and another girl were seated at a picnic table. Beth was still naked and had her head down on the table, apparently asleep. The other girl was tall and thin, topless, with short black hair and a small black bikini bottom. As Kjem approached, the girl looked up at him and smiled, "Hey, I'm Megan. Can you help me with Beth? She's overdone it for sure."

"Yeah, she's pretty wasted. Let's get her on her feet."

The two of them each took an arm, and pulled her to her feet. She hadn't passed out, but was very drunk. When Megan asked her how she was feeling, her only reply was a groan and a mumble. Beth did help them get her moving, and they ambled together up the path.

"The shuttles just gone, the next one isn't for another half hour," said Megan.

"Maybe we should let her rest at my place until then," suggested Kjem, so when they reached the Palm Beach house they guided Beth up the steps, through the door, and gently laid her down on the couch.

"Thanks, s'good," mumbled Beth as she laid her head down.

"Let me make some coffee," said Kjem.

"I'll go get our stuff from the beach," replied Megan, and she headed out the door.

Kjem filled the kettle and put it on the stove, started the flame and measured some coffee into the press. Kjem checked on Beth while the water was heating; she was fast asleep, so he fetched a blanket from his bedroom, rolled her onto her side, and gently covered her up.

Megan hurried into the house with some bits of swimsuit on one hand, and a couple of beach bags in the other.

"Shit, the wind is down, the sand flies are out now that the suns down! You have some BOP, let's do the windows." Kjem had seen the bug spray in one of the cupboards, so he fetched it and sprayed all the window screens, and then set up and lit a mosquito coil on the kitchen table.

In the meantime, the coffee water had finished, so Megan filled the pot and set out a couple of mugs. It was pretty clear, though, that Beth wasn't going to be up for a while.

"She's not usually like this, Beth," started Megan,"I worry about her."

"She is pretty wild, as far as I know, but drinking herself to a stupor, I hope not. What's going on?" asked Kjem.

"She's from a very well-connected family," began Megan. "They have expectations. She's under a lot of pressure to be a lawyer or get into politics. But she's gone completely native here. She loves the water, and I swear she'd fuck that boat if she could. She's got one class she's doing this summer, but then she's done and she really doesn't want to leave. It's eating her up."

"Well, she's a natural on the water, that's for sure," said Kjem. "But there's no money in driving a boat. Working in a profession doesn't interest her?"

"Nah, she's a free spirit, she wants the wind in her hair and a dick between her legs. An office job? Yeah, no. Dean Alice offered her a temporary job here, she wants to take it, but she doesn't know what to do. Her family would freak, tell her she's throwing her life away. So, she's stressed out, that's why she's out of control now. I think I qualify as her best friend, we talk all the time about it, but she really doesn't know what to do."

"Wow, that's tough," said Kjem. "Are her folks pressurizing her, or is she doing it herself? Has she talked to them?"

"Some of both, she really doesn't want to disappoint her folks."

"Well, I hope she can figure it out, it would be a shame for her to suppress her spirit. She's one of the most alive people I've met!"

12