Green Cay College Ch. 10

Story Info
The summer of love.
5.6k words
4.81
3.7k
1

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 01/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next couple of weeks, Kjem focused on setting up the shop. He finished another workbench and storage for parts and tool bins, and set up his workshop tools: bench grinder, vise, charging station, small parts drawers, etc. He had a area with hooks to hang bikes once he put them back together, and set up a work stand and place on the bench to work on wheels. In a few days, he had everything arranged and put away except for his bikes and a few other things that were still in boxes.

A few days in, it was a Saturday, Kjem was clearing out some empty boxes and used packing material when Ann walked into the shop holding a couple of rum and cokes with what must've been her clothes draped over her shoulder; she was totally naked. Kjem stared, she looked really good as she sauntered over to him.

Ann was a petite girl, maybe 5'4", slim but with proportional hips and maybe B breasts. Her skin was light, and her hair short and very dark brown, not the black he thought it was from seeing her the other evening. She had a mischievous expression on her face that seemed to be permanent, and striking green eyes. Her breasts had large areoles, and sat up high and perky on her chest. Her pussy was hairless, and her hips wide enough to create a distinct gap between her thighs. In other words, she was beautiful.

"Beth sent me over with these, she said you haven't been back to the house for a drink in ages."

She put her clothes down on the lid of a storage bin, and handed Kjem one of the drinks. She took a sip of her own drink, then set it down on a workbench. She curled around Kjem's body and helped him take a sip of his own drink, then took his glass and set it next to hers.

"Now kiss me," she said as she pulled his head down to her face with both hands. His hands fell naturally to her bottom, which she ground against both his hands and his thighs. She pulled one hand away from his neck and took hold of one of his hands, pulling it up to one of her tits and massaging it with him.

After a few minutes of this, she pulled his t-shirt over his head, and kissing him again started working on his jeans. She quickly had them loosened, so she stooped down her knees to pull them all the way down. Kjem stepped out of them while she pulled his boxers down and grasped his erection, pulling it a few times to test its feel.

"Beth is right, your dick is perfect," she said, before taking it into her mouth. She was good at this, using her hands, tongue and mouth to worship his dick. She was slow and thorough rather than vigorous, which suited Kjem just fine.

After a very long 10 minutes of this, Ann released him, stood, and hopped up to sit on the workbench. She leaned back on her elbows and spread her legs wide. "Now do me," she said.

Kjem had no trouble with this. Rather than drive right in, he kissed up and down her legs, and up her belly to her breasts, spending a good amount of time on each one, then back down to her thighs. Only after kissing every inch of her exposed crotch did he dive into her pussy lips. Up and down her lips he licked, tonguing her opening at the bottom of each stroke and her clit at the top. She tasted good; sweet, tart, and clean. She seemed to really be getting into it, and when he inserted one of his fingers into her she groaned and started rocking her hips rhythmically. A second finger started her gasping, and her hips were rocking deeply, she was in the groove for sure. A full-on attack of her clit with his tongue sent her over the edge. She reached out and held his head tightly to her pussy, arched her back, and let out a gasping scream while her hips jerked and spasmed. Kjem was sure Beth could hear them in the house, and anyone at the beach could probably hear as well.

When she settled down and relaxed, she pulled his face up to hers, pulled herself up to a sitting position as she did, and kissed him deeply.

"Damn, you're good at that, you should teach a class," she said, then hopped off the bench and turned around in front of Kjem. With her elbows on the bench, bent over and her legs apart, she looked over her shoulder at him and told him,"OK, now fuck me."

Kjem was certainly ready to do as she asked, he was rock hard. He held her hip with one hand, and rolled his dick around her wet pussy lips with the other to get ready. Then he slowly entered her, about an inch deeper with each stroke until he was fully inside of her. He could feel her cervix with the tip of his cock, so he asked, "Is this OK, I'm not hurting you am I?"

"No, it feels good, I like that you're filling me all the way up. Just don't go too hard yet." she replied as she started see-sawing him in and out of her.

Kjem reached around with his now free hand and held her shoulder, using it and the hand on her hip to leverage his dick in and out of her. She seemed to like it deep, and just fast enough that his balls gently slapped her clit with each stroke.

It wasn't long before Kjem felt his orgasm approaching, and Ann seemed to sense this.

"Come inside me!" she told him. He slammed himself all the way in and held her there, with the end of his dick pushed against her cervix, while he unloaded into her. It was a big orgasm, he was seeing stars and he jerked with each blast of cum.

"Well, it seems you liked that," said Ann with a squeeze of her pussy. "Now let's do it slow and together."

She leaned up, disengaged, and gently rolled away to face him, and gave his dick a squeeze with her hand.

"Oh, good, it's still pretty hard, I'm sure I can get us back on the road."

Out of the pile of packing material she pulled a blanket, one of the ones used to cushion furniture during a move, and spread it out on an open area of the shop floor. Kjem watched her, she looked really good working around on her hands and knees, his cum dripping from her open pussy. She caught him looking and smiled, with a wiggle of her ass. When she was finished, she laid back on the blanket, spread her legs, and reached out to him, beckoning him to her.

How could he resist? He climbed over her on his hands and knees, and she grabbed his dick, rubbing it against her pussy while they kissed. When she was sure he was still hard enough, she pushed his dick into her entrance, and he slid easily in. They fucked leisurely, neither of them ready to cum again but both enjoying the sensations. Kjem arched his back, and without stopping his thrusting he took a breast in one hand and lifted it up so that he could kiss and tongue it. He went back and forth between kissing her mouth, ears, and neck, and her tits for a long time. When he started to get tired, Ann flipped him over and she rode him, again sometimes kissing and sometimes with Kjem licking and kissing her tits. After a while, Kjem flipped her over again, and fucked her missionary with more vigor. She started rolling her hips into him hard, and they came together.

After a bit of a rest, they clambered up, got dressed in just their pants, and with their now warm drinks in hand headed back to the house for something cold. When they got there, Beth was waiting for them with new ice ready for their drinks, wearing a pair of Kjem boxers.

"How did you know what we needed?" asked Kjem, with a kiss.

Beth shrugged, "I've been watching you on the cams, what do you think? Gave my fingers a workout for sure!"

"Hey," asked Ann, "Can I get a copy? It was hot, I'll bet the video is a keeper."

Beth brought to footage up on the TV screen while Kjem made a drink for her, and waited on the couch with some trepidation. In one corner Beth overlaid her own video feed, of herself naked on the bed. There were a couple of cams in the shop, sometimes the angle was good from one, sometimes the other. They drank while they watched, fast-forwarding over some intermissions and slow bits.

Not far into it Ann pulled off her shorts and started masturbating. Beth leaned over and pulled Kjem's dick out of his pants, pushing them down over his knees, and started giving him a lazy blowjob.

"It tastes like me!" Beth said before resuming. Kjem pushed a hand into the boxers she was wearing and starting gently fingering her, but she squeezed his hand between her thighs to stop him and came up for air. "Just hold me, my clit's pretty worn out."

At one point in the cam feed, while Kjem and Ann were on the blanket missionary-style, one of the calico stray cats that wandered the area walked up to the open barn doors, looked in, sniffed the air, and continued on her way.

By the time they got to the end, Ann had finished getting herself off and Beth had extracted and swallowed what semen Kjem had left in him, afterwards laying her head in his lap with a smile.

"Deb could make a killer video out of this!" Ann said. Beth nodded her head in agreement.

"I'm not sure about this." Kjem said, "Maybe just for us to keep? I'm not sure how I feel about anyone on campus seeing this. Well, ok, it's not that I'm not sure, I AM sure I'm not ready for that. Dean Alice? Hope? Students I don't know who'll be in my class? How does that even work?"

"Well, first off, Dean Alice doesn't subscribe," answered Beth. "Hope does, she's got some great videos of her own, by the way. Students can subscribe, but can't contribute to live-feeds or movies until they finish their freshman year. Yeah, we can ask to keep this for ourselves, but Deb will have it too, and my guess is she'll twist your arm to let it go out. It'd prolly pay off your subscription costs for a good while!"

"Yeah, this would be my first video out," chimed in Ann. "But it's cool with me. I love watching folks going at it, it's very liberating to see folks that way. Strips away the pretense. And the chicks will love seeing this. You'll be beatin' 'em off with a stick."

In the end, Kjem did let Beth release the video streams to Deb, with the stipulation than only the three of them (four, including Deb) could see it. A couple of weeks later, she sent them back a link to the edited version; it was very good, even Kjem had to admit it was one of the best porn videos he'd seen. It became Beths favorite. Ann really got into it, and before long Kjem started seeing videos with Ann in them appearing on the list regularly. Deb did badger Kjem to let her release it to all subscribers, she was sure it would be a big hit and boost her numbers. Beth and Ann had already given her permission, but Kjem wasn't ready for that kind of attention. Yet.

Over the remainder of the summer, Kjem and Beth fell into a routine. An early morning wake-up would blend into an easy round of love-making, and then a shower and some breakfast. Each would then go through their days tasks: often for Kjem this meant working on class prep or organizing his office or working in the shop; for Beth this meant class work, running trips to the main island and back, getting the boat cleaned up, or working with Gwen, the student who was taking over her boating job.

At about 4:00 they would meet back at the Palm Beach house and sit on the porch with a drink to end the work day. Sometimes Megan would join them, and most often there were some students camped out at the park bench in front of the house; Beth would usually invite them up to the house, and shoo one of them into he bedroom with Kjem. If there was nobody "in line" at the park bench, Beth or sometimes Megan would take him to the bedroom instead. Then whoever wasn't fucking would make or pick up some dinner. After dinner, they'd have another drink, relax, watch TV or some of Deb's sex videos, or sometimes catch a good direct feed, before getting ready for bed.

The park bench turned into a common hangout for some of the students, so much so that Kjem had a second one delivered and set up under the trees, along with a couple of hammocks. It was a nice shaded spot, sandy underfoot, and close enough to the beach to watch, and breezy. Kjem was good about keeping up on bug control, so until sunset it was free of mossies and sand flies. They were out of sight of the security cams, even those on Kjem's place, so the girls would often go not only topless but completely naked. Kjem came to learn that several of the male faculty had similar sites set up, and students would congregate there to eat, drink, and socialize. The same rules (guidelines, really) as usual applied; top on meant the girl was in an exclusive relationship or otherwise wasn't interested, topless meant they were unattached, and bottomless meant they were "up for it". Sitting at the park bench in front of his house with no pants on was an obvious invitation, and Beth seemed to have an eye toward keeping the girls happy and under control. How she managed it, Kjem had no idea, but he was happy to be the beneficiary.

Once Kjem got his first bike reassembled and road-ready, he started riding most mornings after breakfast. Most often this meant just one loop of the island, 15 miles, sometimes it meant two, occasionally three or more loops. One of his favorite longer rides was to ride three loops, the first and last half-loops slowly, and the middle 2 loops at speed. His rides got him some interest from the students, either cheering him on, cat-calls, or sometimes a student or two riding along; in this case, he'd slow down to ride with them. No-one had what Kjem would consider a fast bike, they were mostly beach or commuter bikes, but some of the girls were pretty strong and he did everything he could to encourage them.

As summers end approached, Kjem and Beth could feel their time together coming to an end. Beth's class and work at GCC finished up, and she was soon going to be headed home to her folks for a couple of weeks before starting a new job at a marine research station near Sarasota, Florida. It was just a short-term job, one semester, but Kjem was sure it would lead to bigger and better things. Beth packed up her personal belongings except for a few clothes and items she kept at Kjem's place, and shipped them to the US. She was out of the dorm room and full time at Kjem's place.

A week before Beth's departure for home, still in bed after a mornings coupling, Kjem told Beth, "I hope it's alright, but I've booked us for Saturday night at a Bed & Breakfast in town. I checked with Hope, it's fine, and Gwen will be with us and take the boat back, and pick me up Sunday after your flight leaves. Megan can come with us, if you guys want, she knows all about it."

"Oh, that sounds wonderful! Can we have some folks over at the end of the week for an barbecue or something, so I can stay some good-byes?" asked Beth.

"Already arranged, Megan has some folks coming. Talk with her about who already knows in case she's forgotten someone. Janet will have the drinks truck at the beach Friday afternoon, and the forecast is good."

"Oh, thank you! And I will ask Megan if she can come with us to town, it'll be a great 'blow-out', and she's a good sharer."

The remainder of the week was uneventful; both Kjem and Beth looked forward to Beth's departure with equal measures of sadness and excitement.

After lunch the day of the send-off barbecue, Kjem dragged the grill out to the beach and a big cooler full of steaks and fish (lobster was out of season), he hoped it would be enough. Beth came with him, and Megan, and over the next hour a dozen other students trickled in, some of which Kjem knew: Monique, Alice and Deb, Ann and Cindy were there. The others Kjem generally knew by sight, mostly from seeing them with Beth or at the beach. Janet drove up in the booze wagon and parked next to the grill.

It was a low-key affair, lots of talking and wandering on the beach. The girls kept their pants or swim suit bottoms on, but as soon as Beth took of her top, most of the rest did as well. It just seemed like the GCC thing to do. Dean Alice and Hope made a showing, just long enough for a quick drink, chat, and more hugs. The twins, Isabelle and Gabrielle, also dropped by. They stayed longer, for a couple of drinks, but didn't say goodbye; instead they asked Beth and Kjem to come by tomorrow before they headed out, for breakfast and a chat.

The sun was low on the horizon when the crowd thinned, Janet drove the booze wagon off, and Beth said her goodbyes. The three of them, Kjem, Beth and Megan, walked to the house, but then Megan gave Beth a hug and continued up the path to catch the shuttle to the dorm. Kjem and Beth had a quiet evening, perhaps a bit melancholy, no sex but lots of cuddling and kissing.

In the morning, they got up a bit late, got cleaned up, and headed to the house in North Village that Gabriella and Isabella shared. When they arrived, the scent of bacon and coffee greeted them.

"Welcome! Come in, just in time!" shouted one of the ladies from inside.

Beth and Kjem entered; it was a nice place, bigger than Kjem's and also unlike his it looked very settled in. Isabella and Gabriella were cooking, but they wiped their hands and gave Kjem and Beth big hugs. One of them (Kjem still couldn't tell them apart) guided them to the table, sat them down, and poured them a couple of coffees. The other finished up the eggs, and carried them, some bacon, and cut grapefruit to the table.

"This is so exciting, Beth, you're headed out to your new job! Please keep us up to date, we'll love hearing how you're doing! Remember, you're already invited to Alumni Day next May, you've got to come!"

Beth spent the time while they were eating talking all about her new job and where she would be living. Isabella and Gabriella listened and prompted her to continue, wanting to hear all about it.

"You're headed to the main island at noon, right? A nice romantic evening, I hope. Where are you staying?"

"We're staying at Tony's brother's B&B at Twin Rocks," responded Beth. "It's right at the end of the tourist zone, so we can visit town and eat out at a nice place. Megan is coming with us."

"Megan? That's good." Gabriella and Isabella looked at each other, then at Kjem.

"Kjem, the reason we wanted to chat is to make sure you're ready for this transition. Beth we're not worried about, this is new and exciting for her, and she's been in the GCC mindset for a long time. But this is all new to you, and it's usually longer before a new guy gets a 'main girl'. It's going to be a little rocky letting go, it always is, especially the first time, but that's how things work here. And I doubt you're aware of how much Beth has been doing to help you sort out your, well let's call them 'extra-curricular' duties. We want to make sure you're ready to let Beth fledge from GCC. Beth, can we assume you've talked with Megan about keeping an eye on him? Yes? Good. She'll have a light touch, and will finish her degree at the end of Fall anyway. Kjem, you need to let Megan keep an eye on things, and please don't wait to ask her or us about anything that might come up. Seriously, anything. We're here to help, this is part of the mentoring process. Even if we don't hear from you we'll check in once a week or so to see what's going on. Don't think of it as obtrusive, even if the questions get, well, personal; think of it as us looking out for you, same as you'd do for us. We're a family here,... a family with benefits!"

Kjem nodded thoughtfully and replied, "It'll be fine. I knew this was how it was going to be from the beginning, and it's not like Beth and I can't chat on the phone. I'm excited for her new life and her future, kind of like a dad might be, I suppose. I'll miss her for sure, but as long as I can see she's happy and doing well, I'll know it's what's best for her. And me, too, I suppose. I hope, Beth, you will be able to come to Alumni Days, so we can catch up?"

"Yeah, I'll be back for AD for sure," replied Beth. "Mom, too, you'll love her, for sure. She's been dying to meet you. You might even get a special 'thank you' if you're a good boy!"

"See what I mean about Beth taking care of you?" asked Gabriella (or was it Isabella?) with a laugh. "Well, it looks like it's time for you two to scoot off."

12