Green Cay College Ch. 11

Story Info
Bon voyage: Kjem gives Beth a memorable send-off.
4.5k words
4.79
2.2k
1

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 01/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about a 30 minute drive to the far edge of the touristy part of the island. The B&B was a nice place. The main house and three guests houses were along a shallow rocky drop-off overlooking the water, with a few steps cut into the rock leading down to the beach. The beach here was interspersed with rock, Kjem could imagine that the snorkeling would be excellent. The pure sandy beach and the tourist amenities were within sight to the east, to the west the beach disappeared into the rocks and water, although there were some additional houses up on the higher bluff. Tony checked them in and showed them their place, apparently his brother and sister in-law were out of town. They were the only guests, they had the place to themselves; normally they weren't open for guests this time of year. Tony showed them to the guest house next to the main house; it was a studio, with a king-sized bed, dining area, bathroom, and small but fully-equipped kitchen, very nice. The entrance had a screened-in front porch facing and overlooking the water, with a small table and some chairs. The walkway between cabins passed right in front, forming a kind of a landing, and it was just a short distance to the main house and the steps down to the beach. The guest house next door was set up for Megan.

"Make yourselves at home," Tony told them. "You're on your own, the lounge and dining area in the main house isn't set up, but the cabins have everything you need, and town is just down the road, easy walk. I've got to run, guests to pick up at the airport, I'll be here to pick you up tomorrow afternoon, run Beth to the airport and the rest of you to the marina. Three-o'clock sharp, be ready!"

"Thanks, Tony," Kjem said as he shook his hand. Megan and Beth gave him a hug and a "Thanks!" as well, then Beth quickly pulled her t-shirt over her head and tossed it off, rubbed her boobs with her hands, then turned and dashed back into the cabin.

"Damn that woman, I'm gonna miss her!" exclaimed Tony, then he turned and walked up the walkway to his car and headed off.

Kjem and Megan joined Beth in the cabin. She was by this time naked, with her head in the fridge rooting for something to drink, with her perfect tiny ass pointed at them.

"I knew it!" she cried. "Who wants a rum and coke? There must be at least a case of it in here! Tony, I love you!"

Beth handed them each a can of the local pre-made rum and coke, and then sauntered back out to the porch. At least she sauntered until she passed Megan, who gave her a solid swat to the ass, prompting Beth to squeal and dash out the door.

Once they were all lounging in seats on the porch they all 'clink'ed their cans, and after a quick drink Megan pulled her top off too, revealing her magnificent tits.

"You, too, cowboy," she told Kjem, so Kjem took off his shirt as well.

Then Megan kicked off her flip-flops and pulled off her shorts, revealing her bikini bottoms. She sat down and repeated herself, "You, too, cowboy!"

So Kjem lost his flip-flops and pulled off his shorts, leaving him in his usual boxers. Beth laughed at Kjem's obviously growing excitement, then looked pointedly back and forth between Megan's eyes and her own naked pussy.

"You, too, cowgirl!" she said.

Megan looked around and took stock of their situation; the screened-in porch protected their privacy, and in any case the place was empty except for themselves, and the beach below was empty. So, she shrugged, and peeled off her bikini bottom and tossed it into the cabin. She slouched into her chair with her legs apart, one ankle on the other knee with her pussy open and in plain view.

Then, predictably, she looked at Kjem and tipped her drink in his direction and said, "You, too, cowboy!"

Kjem laughed and quickly pulled off his boxers, his partially erect dick standing half-heartedly upwards while he took another pull of his drink.

"I think this is going to be a great send-off!" Beth proclaimed.

After lazily enjoying the view and their drinks (and a refill), they decided to wander into town for a while before dinner. All three of them dressed in GCC-standard khaki shorts (Kjem's were MUCH longer than the girls, of course), and green T-shirts. Kjem and Megan had regular T-shirts, Meghan's was baggy enough to almost hide the fact that she was bra-less. Beth had on a woman's sleeveless T, cut off very short to almost but not quite show some underboob. She, of course, was also bra-less. In other words, with her small tits, just this side of scandalous.

With one girl on each arm, Kjem walked them out to the road and into town. This was the main tourist center, but it was late enough in the season to not be crowded. They stopped first for some window-shopping, then got some ice cream. The effect of the cold food was evident on the girl's shirts, and Kjem appreciated it very much. He also noticed that many passers-by also appreciated it.

"Hey!" said Beth, as they came to one of the restaurants, the Conch Knocker, "Let's eat here!"

"No way," replied Megan. "You need a reservation a month in advance for dinner here, even this time of year."

Kjem, looking smug, pulled out his phone and checked the time. "Good thing I made reservations a month ago. It's not quite time yet, but close enough, we can sit at the bar until our table is ready."

Beth squealed, bounced on her feet and clapped her hands in delight. Megan and Kjem gave each other high-fives in congratulations. They checked in at the front desk, then were shown to a sort of tea table in the bar area. The waiter asked if they'd prefer still or sparkling mineral water (they went with sparkling), and ordered drinks. Kjem had a local rum, neat; Beth went with a Drunken Donkey, and Megan chose a Rum Punch.

There were a number of folks pulled up at the bar or at small tables scattered around. It was quite a mix, some folks very formally dressed, others in beach bum attire, and still others in swim suits, even abbreviated ones. Most appeared to be settled in, as far as Kjem could tell they were the only ones waiting for their table. They talked about Beth's upcoming travels and job, and Megan's beginnings of her search for when she graduated at the end of the upcoming semester.

After they'd finished their drinks and started a next round, a new waitress came to their little table, introduced herself as "Bonnie" and told them that their dinner table was ready. Bonnie was an attractive middle-aged woman, with blonde hair pulled back into a pony tail. Her black shirt, sleeves rolled up, showed a bit of cleavage, and her black pants revealed her very nice figure. When they started to collect their partial drinks, Bonnie pooh-poohed them, and told them it would be taken care of. They followed her out of the bar and into the central square of the restaurant.

This was open-air, with tables separated by tall trellises of vines and shrubs that provided privacy for each table. The sky was getting dim by now; lights in the trellises came on, and candles were being lit at each table. Instrumental music filled the air, perhaps a bit loud for Kjem's taste but although he didn't see a band, he thought it was probably live rather than recorded. They were lead to their table, hemmed in on two sides by the greenery and one side by one of the walls of the square, and facing across the walkway to the end of one of the corners of the exterior walls. The bench seating was wicker, with cushions and high backs, very comfy. Kjem sat next to Beth and across from Megan. In just a moment, a second waiter arrived with what remained of their drinks, and menus appeared.

"Everything on the menu is available tonight," Bonnie told them. "In addition, the Chef has a small number of fresh Reef Squid, served either stuffed provincial-style or fried in olive oil and red oil sauce. The filet is also very good, it arrived just today and is well seasoned. I will give you a few minutes to consider."

As she departed, the second waiter came with some rustic bread that smelled excellent, and spiced some oil for them in a small bowl.

"Shit!" Megan said. "There aren't any prices on these menus, it's got to be super expensive."

"Not to worry," Kjem told her. "Price isn't an issue, this is on me and I can afford it. It's a treat for my fledgling 'main' and her best friend. Seriously, as good as the food is at GCC, I had to bring you to one of the really nice places here on the main island just to make it a little bit special!"

Kjem knew right away he was going to get the fried squid. When the girls had decided, Bonnie re-appeared like magic. Megan ordered lamb chops, and Beth asked for the filet, rare.

After a time, each of them received either a salad or appetizer appropriate for their meal. They had finished their drinks by this time, and a glass of wine for each was delivered. It took Kjem aback to have sides and a wine chosen for him, but he had to admit that they perfectly complemented the food.

Beth got increasingly affectionate as their talk continued about future plans, she cuddled up to Kjem and was being very touchy-feely. When the Bonnie arrived with their main courses, Kjem quickly pulled his hand out from inside her cut-off T-shirt and they disengaged, but Bonnie winked at them and smiled, saying, "It's so nice to see two people so genuinely in love. PDA is OK here, you have privacy as long as you don't go too far!"

Beth seemed to take this quite literally, and went back to massaging Kjem's very erect dick through his shorts while Bonnie arranged their meals on the table.

"I'll bring more wine shortly," she told them as she left.

The three of them were hungry, so they went right to work on their food. Kjem was impressed, it was a high-end place and he expected it to be good, but it exceeded even his high expectations. Beth and Megan agreed, making yummy noises as they devoured their dinner. It was so good that even Beth focused on the food instead of flirting with Kjem.

When they were finished, Bonnie whisked their plates away and quickly returned with a small platter of cheeses and bread.

"Take your time to let your dinner settle, and don't forget to leave room for dessert!" she told them on her way out.

Megan smirked at Beth and asked, "What do you think, Beth, do you have room somewhere for desert?", then she slouched in her seat and rubbed her now shoeless foot between Kjem's legs.

"Is that a dare?" Beth responded, and she pushed Kjem back into the back of the bench and unzipped his pants, turning her back to the walkway to hide what she was doing. She wrestled a bit with his boxers, but soon had his dick out and massaged it under the table. Kjem's hand found it's way back under Beth's shirt.

"Guys," Megan whispered. "Better keep it in check, you'll get us kicked out!"

Beth scouched Kjem up a little and arranged herself so they they could continue their ministrations on each other without it showing, much, to the outside world. The two of them fed each other bits of cheese and bread while they continued, although Megan had both hands free and ate most of it without hurrying. When Bonnie returned Kjem removed his hand, again, from Beth's shirt, although he was pretty sure he wasn't fast enough to prevent Bonnie seeing him do it. Beth kept her hand on his dick under the table.

"Have you had a chance to review the dessert menu?" Bonnie asked with a smile.

"I'm afraid not," Beth responded. "What do you recommend? We had ice cream before coming here."

"In that case, I'd consider the Key Lime pie. Best in the islands, and they're big slices. There's been a run on it tonight, but if you're willing to wait a few minutes, a new one is coming to temperature right now, and will be freshly finished just for you."

"That sounds wonderful to me." responded Kjem. "I'll have a slice, what about you, ladies?"

Megan asked, "Want to share one, Beth?"

"I like to share. We'll have one together, Bonnie."

Bonnie smiled. "I suspected as much. Dessert will be about 15 minutes, I see your water and wine are in good shape, I'll leave you alone until dessert is ready."

As soon as Bonnie was gone, Beth pushed Kjem back into the seat, leaned over his lap, and enveloped his still hard dick in her mouth. Megan gasped, "Jesus, Beth, Oh my God!"

Beth raised her head and said, "It sounded to me like Bonnie gave us permission. In fact, ....," Beth used her free hand to undo the button on her shorts and wrestle her zipper down, then grabbed Kjem's hand and pushed it deep into her pants. As Beth went back to sucking Kjem's dick, Kjem found Beth's very wet pussy and went to work with his fingers on her inner folds and clit. At first it was an awkward reach or him, but Beth shifted to give him easier access. It wasn't long before they got into a slow, smooth rhythm, each working to get the other off.

They didn't even notice when Megan undid her own pants and put a hand to work inside.

After a long while, the rocking of Beths hips strengthened, and she redoubled her oral efforts. Kjem began to see stars, and he put his free hand on Beths shoulder to signal his impending orgasm. She took a deep breath, swallowed his dick all the way down, and rocked her head with his dick down her throat. That was it for Kjem, and he arched his back and blasted his cum into her throat, trying to stay as quiet as possible. This seemed to set Beth off, and she writhed and shook on his hand while her pussy pulsed and squeezed Kjem's fingers.

As Beth came off Kjem's dick and they started to come down, they heard Megan squeak "Oh! Shit!" and quickly shift and do up her zipper. At the sound of a quiet "Ahem", they saw that Bonnie was standing there holding two plates with their dessert.

"I see you've started dessert early. Dear, you will want to readjust your shirt while your young man sorts out his trousers. The band is about to finish, so your cover is about to come to an end."

Bonnie set the plates in front of them while they all rearranged their clothing; sure enough, Beth's shirt had pulled up over both of her boobs.

"I'll bring you all a finisher of port, and maybe some espresso? Yes? Good. I'll be right back." When she turned and left, Kjem was sure she gave a wiggle of her ass as she went around the corner.

Beth burst out laughing, and Megan put her hands in front of her beet-red face and giggle, "Jesus, Beth, you trying to get us arrested?"

Kjem smiled at Beth, "When I made the reservation, I asked for the most private table, but I swear I had no idea you'd take advantage of it like this!"

"Didn't you like it?" asked Beth. "I figured I could use one last story to tell about GCC, and it's a good one!" They all laughed in agreement.

Bonnie returned with their drinks, and gave Kjem a receipt. "We'll charge your credit card from the info you gave us when you made the reservation. No need for a tip, I get paid well, and I very much enjoyed serving you. The pleasure was mine. Take your time, you can depart at your leisure."

When Bonnie was gone, Kjem looked at the bill - it was quite a lot, but worth it in his opinion. At the bottom Bonnie had written her name, a telephone number, and "GCC class of '04". He folded it over so that the accounting was covered, and showed what Bonnie had written to Beth. She laughed and showed it to Megan.

"I thought she looked familiar," said Beth. "I must've seen her on Alumni Day."

"I wonder how she knew we were from GCC instead of regular tourists?" Megan asked, but then Beth pulled her own abbreviated GCC shirt tight and wobbled her tits at her. They all laughed.

After lazily enjoying their coffee and port (Megan didn't care for the Port, and gave hers to Kjem - it was excellent), they pushed back to leave.

Despite Bonnie's "No need for a tip", Kjem left a generous tip in cash and, at Beth's suggestion, one of his GCC business cards. They made their way to the front to leave, and saw Bonnie giving orders to some of the other staff - she waved at them with her free hand, and made a "call me" sign to Kjem with her little finger and thumb up to her ear. Beth laughed and gave her a thumb's up in return, and pushed Kjem out the door. The stars were out, and they had a quiet walk back.

They all crashed on the couch when they got there, and flipped on the TV to watch some news. It was all American and European politics, nothing of interest, so they soon flipped it off.

"Let's get cleaned up for bed," Kjem suggested, so they all piled into the bathroom, stripped off, and got into the shower together. Beth grabbed the soap and gave it to Kjem, then turned him around to face Megan.

"She's been a dirty girl, better give her a scrubbing!"

Megan offered up her body to Kjem, and he thoroughly sudsed her up from head to toe, while Beth washed her hair behind them. When Kjem turned around to start on Beth, she turned him back.

"Uh uh, you're not done yet!" and reaching past Kjem, took Megan by the hips and turned her around, too, then pushed her shoulders so that her ass was presented to Kjem's growing erection. Beth pushed them together, "You need to finish what she started at the restaurant."

Megan smiled, and taking his dick in hand, she pushed her pussy onto it. He had o crouch down a bit, but entered her easily, she was still very lubricated. She slowly rocked her hips. This felt wonderful to Kjem, he knew he wouldn't last long like this so he reached around with both hands and massaged Megans amazing tits. She held herself up with her hands against the shower wall, and groaned at the feeling. From this angle Kjem was driving very deep into her, almost lifting her off her feet with each thrust. After not having had a chance to finish all day, she was primed and in a few minutes Kjem felt her go stiff and clamp down onto his dick. She shook so hard Kjem had to release one hand from her tits to brace himself against the shower wall. When she was finished, she gasped, "Oh my God, I needed that. Jesus, Kjem, I think I felt your dick all the way up in my lungs!"

Kjem was about to pull out, maybe turn to Beth to finish off, but Beth held him in place and told him, "You should finish inside her. My pussy is busy with my fingers."

Megan nodded and started gently rocking her hips again, so Kjem grabbed her hips and slowly, deeply, went back to fucking her. All the way in, against her cervix, then all the way out until her lips kissed the head of his dick, then slowly back in again. After only a few strokes he could feel the tingle and knew he was close to finishing. With a roar, he drove all the way into Megan, pushing her into the shower wall, and erupted into her. Pulse after pulse, he couldn't believe how much he injected into her after the blowjob from Beth just a couple of hours before. Based on the way Beth was writhing against his back, he knew she had brought herself to a little orgasm as well. When he was finished he held Megan, and Beth hugged them both from behind, while they all caught their breath.

"Well, that was nice," announced Beth, who then pulled back and started washing her hands and pussy.

Megan turned around, and taking the soap from Beth gently cleaned Kjem's dick, but then said "I'm not going to wash down there, I like the feel of your cum in me," then quickly rinsed off and left the shower. Kjem and Beth followed suit, and they helped dry each other off.

When they were finished they stayed naked. "I know I've got my own bed, but is it OK if I sleep with you guys tonight?" asked Megan. "The big bed has plenty of room."

***

The smell of coffee and bacon woke Kjem early. Beth and Megan were up cooking, so he made up coffees the way they liked them, then walked out to the porch with his own.

Below him and a little to the left, in a sandy area of the beach behind some rocks, Kjem could see a couple making out on a big beach blanket. It was an isolated patch of sand a bit up from the water, so they couldn't be seen from the rest of the beach, but they were only about 20 meters from Kjem, and in plain sight. The young woman had her top off, and the guy was suckling one of her tits. She had her hand inside the front of his suit.

12