Green-Eyed Pussy

Story Info
A jealous childhood friend exposed pussy sets the standard.
1.5k words
3.87
18.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A woman in a dress, exposing herself from across the room, is a real big turn-on, especially if we don't know each other. But it can't be any pussy. I have my rules. A pussy supported behind some ripe firm hips, that can spot a good cameltoe, on an hour-glass frame, is God's art at work.

Everyone professes to know how to eat pussy. Though, as most women would profess, licking it is not eating it. You might get lucky from beating on her clit, but it's definitely not going to earn you any brownie points.

Eating pussy takes time and patience. Every woman is not the same. Licking her and tasting her is only part of the game. You must take your time and savor the moments. Lick and kiss her thighs slowly. Work your way down with passionate wet kisses until she is yearning and running her fingers through your hair, trying to push your head down in the calling and cries of her wonting desires.

I like to take my time licking her pussy lips, tracing and teasing, before parting her lips with the tip of my tongue. I like to kiss, lick and suck gently on her stomach, thighs, hips, and pussy lips until they have bloomed with swollen red passion. I like to lick her from her perineum up to her clit, and take the whole of her pussy into my mouth while sliding my tongue deep inside. I learn her pussy through her reactions and responses, mastering her every desire until I have mastered her.

I fell in love the first time I saw Disarrays' naked pussy staring me right in the face. I wasn't sure at first. My mind had to be playing tricks on me. I was in a trance as I crossed the street.

Disarray's family home is across the street. She has been my childhood neighbor since the age of seven. She had recently returned to the family home after four years of college. We had reconnected and picked up the old buddy system that had made us like two peas in a pot. But this, this was turning the page on a whole new chapter. That sisterly-like love I had for her, was about to change. The closer I got, the harder I got, very unaware of the radar I had sticking out, pointing in the right direction.

Queen bee was sitting on the porch, commanding her throne. Standing eight feet away, behind the surrounding gray-granite wall, I had a perfect view. She smiled as I approached, that same friendly hello, that same cultivated sisterly-kinship. Only this time her smile had an extra glow, running behind her bright mischievous green eyes.

She didn't say a word as I hide my embarrassment behind the shielding granite wall. She didn't have to. I wouldn't have been able to speak anyway. She smiled and let me take it all in. She made sure I could see. When she had flashed me from across the street, she had her long legs gaped wide open, until she was sure of my attention.

Like a hypnotized Zombie, I made my way across the street. Halfway across, she smiled, displaying an act of shy innocence, making me wonder if what I saw was real, until she spread her legs again, affirming I wasn't losing my mind.

From that day on, she is the standard of all pussies I look for. Anytime I need a boost, I envision her sitting up on that pouch, legs spread, and kaboom, I spring a fierce boner.

I could see everything. Get a sketch artist, and I'll detail it down to that tear of cream looking like a raindrop under her clit. It made my mouth water. I wanted to taste her with the tip of my tongue. My tongue had to be hanging out, wagging like a dog. As inexperienced as I was, a good tongue lapping was due.

She knew it. You could tell in that devious smile and the way she teased with every bold move.

Sliding her dress up around her waist, she gave me full access to her luscious hips and thighs. She continued looking around, assuring the coast was clear, before slipping a finger into her honeypot and bringing it to her lips. By that time, I was a leaky faucet.

Finally, she broke the spell.

"You like what you see?"

I didn't hear it until she repeated it.

"Hum," was all I could say, still shook, trying to pry my eyes away from her pussy.

"I said. You like what you see?"

I tried to laugh and play it off. "See what. You got games now?"

"I know if I wanted that wall tore down right now, I would have no problem."

"Now, you got jokes," I pressed, trying to suppress the embarrassment.

"So, if I get off this pouch and come down there, you won't have a problem?"

"No," I swallowed hard.

"So, you don't like what you see. Not that you can handle it anyway, from what I hear."

"Why you playing with me?"

"What makes you think I am playing."

"All of a sudden, showing me your pussy."

"I'm showing you what you never gonna have."

"Okay, what's going on," I had to wonder? You and your girl trying to test me?"

"Why would you say that? Besides, friends don't kiss and tell."

"I thought we were friends."

"That's different."

"How?"

"Women are different."

"So, you're telling me she wouldn't be upset if she knew what was happening right now?"

"That's not relevant."

"I think it would be. If one of my friends showed you his cock, even playfully or as a joke, I'd be a little upset."

Finally, she let it out. "We aren't speaking. She wouldn't shut up about you, one question after another. And then when I got mad, she accused me of having a thing for you. I don't have a thing for you, do I?"

"Not to be ironic, but showing me your pussy would beg to question."

"I don't know, I got so many feelings going on. She got me feeling things that scares the hell out of me. Why in the hell did you have to fuck her, my best friend!"

I had to laugh. It wasn't funny, but deep down, I had to take a second breath.

"For the record, your girl made the play. Said you gave her the Okay. And you playing like it was all right didn't help."

"What was I going to say, put your cock back in your pants and rewind this shit. For Christ's sake, I found out because I caught you two fucking."

"And I'm sorry about that. I should have told you."

"Yeah, you should have. I feel so embarrassed," she said, pulling down her dress. It didn't help the situation. I was still feeling the pheromones.

"You shouldn't be. To tell you the truth, I wasn't feeling her. Though now, since you have shown me the goods, I don't care if you don't let me fuck you, but you're going to at least let me taste you. At least give me that much."

"What would that say?"

"Friends with benefits, whatever you want to call it. I don't know. I know you can't tease a man like that and leave him hanging. Holding a pussy that beautiful from a brother is cruel and unusual punishment.

She laughed. "I don't know. We've been friends for a long time. What do you think everyone is going to say, us getting together. Don't you think that's weird?"

I made my way up to the pouch, proud boner and all. She tried to get up and run into the house. I caught her at the door and pinned her against the wall, pressing my hard cock between her thighs. I leaned in real close and whispered in her ear as she revived from the sudden intake of having my cock lodge between her thighs. "I want to taste that drip of wetness between your pussy lips."

She shivered again and tried to get away. "I'm not wet. I was teasing you."

"Not from what I saw."

"You didn't see anything. It was only for a minute."

"In that minute I had spread you with the tip of my tongue, channeled deep inside, and swelled your clit till it was pipping red hot and ready to go into orbit."

"Oh my God," she let out. "That doesn't even sound like you."

"I've never wanted to eat your pussy before, or any pussy for that matter."

"You mean to tell me you didn't eat her?"

"Eat who?"

"You know who I'm talking about," she playfully tried to push me away.

"If she thinks licking her pussy with a little spit to get it wet for penetration, is eating her, then she is sadly mistaken."

"Well, she gave me a different version."

"And you swallowed it whole, line and pussy."

"That's not funny," she laughed, unconsciously thrusting her pelvis against my hard-on.

"If anything, I suggest we prove her wrong. No fucking. All I want to do is eat your pussy. All you have to do is lay back, put on some nice music, and spread your wings.