Green Eyes Pink Satin Ch. 13

Story Info
A multi part story of female led relationship and chastity.
5.3k words
4.59
11.1k
4
2

Part 13 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ralph walked back in for one last check, it was nearly 7pm and everything needed to be perfect. Anne would be here soon and she wouldn't tolerate mistakes. he counted the balloons for the tenth time and checked the music was ready and cake was decorated. His clothing was super restricted and he was struggling to breathe properly in the corset Joanna had locked onto him in the morning. His back ached from the constant pressure and he longed to slouch and relax.

Suddenly there was a bustle at the door. The first had turned up, the lads from the office - ready for a night of free beer and a party. Michael was there, following them in, everyone dressed in a matching black suit. ralph admired the bow ties and shirts, the only things to show a little personal touch. Reds, green, blues. The ties came in lots of colours. The shirts were all proper tuxedo dress shirts too, most had a flat plain panel, but a couple had been a bit more flamboyant and gone from a ruffled finish.

ralph headed across.

"Alright lads, ready for some beers and a laugh tonight?"

"Jesus ralph, thought you got fired! What you doing here?" ralph shot a look a Michael and then at the group.

"I had a change in role, some thing I wanted to try. Anyway, let's get you some beers." ralph led them across to the bar, putting a hand on Michael's back as they went. An olive branch. Michael smiled and patted ralph back. Right on the laces and padlock of his corset.

———————————

Anne looked at herself in the mirror. It had been a long time since she had done a speech like tonight, CEOs everywhere and lots of people to impress. She pulled down the cleavage of her black dress, her breasts spilling over a little more. Better. She was ready. She turned and the long flowing silk dress billowed in the motion, following her like a shadow. She put her sparkly watch on her slim wrist and looked at her make up one last time. Dark flicks on her eyes, deep eyeshadow matching the shades on her cheeks. Dark red lipstick. She fluffed her hair to give it volume one last time, a hairspray to hold it and she was ready.

Anne stepped out of the office dead on 7pm into the waiting car, her monstrous 7 inch heels clicking on the pavement as she glided to the car. "ralph better not have fucked up" she thought to herself and ducked into the car and headed to the venue.

—————————

Ralph headed back out into the city dusk, waiting for further arrivals. Next up was a bunch of the CEOs including Mandy and John. Mandy remarked how she was surprised to see him as they passed, John ignoring the employee who tried to undermine his boss. Then Anne arrived dead on 7:15pm. ralph wanted to explode in his cage as soon as he saw her, the long silk dress and the amazingly high heels were his focus as she climbed the steps to the door. Her eyes twinkled and she had a mischievous grin as she approached ralph. From the last week, and training with Joanna, he just wanted to drop to his knees and kiss her perfect toes. However Anne was his boss, and he was Joanna's slave, and it was public so he refrained.

"Evening ralph, I trust all is in order?" She asked.

"Yes Miss. I have prepared the stage for your speech and ensured you have a drink ready. Do you want to wait before declaring the party open and starting the disco?" he enquired.

"Yes ralph, I need to freshen up and have a nice long drink of champagne first. I'll call you when I am ready." And with that Anne floated into the club, everyone turning and staring at the blonde beauty as she effortlessly passed on her way to the bar.

ralph felt his cage stir, he hadn't felt feelings like that before for Anne. Maybe it was two weeks without masturbating? Who knows. He watched as Michael and the boys busied themselves around her, Michael grabbing a champagne from the bar and handing it to her. Creep.

——————————

"And the demographics show this company is pushing on into the next decade with optimism and momentum. And it's down to you all. So thank you. Celebrate, have fun, and remember we have work tomorrow!" Anne acknowledged the claps and whistles as she stepped down from the stage, holding the outstretched hand of Michael as she stepped down. With these heels she needed as much help as she could get.

The disco started up bang on 7:30pm, right on time. She walked through the claps and nodded as she saw John and Mandy and shook their hands. John tried to grab her elbow, pulling her closer for a kiss on the cheek. Anne snapped her hand away and shot John a look. She was in charge tonight, these were her employees. He was a guest, and she knew it. She leant into John, holding his shoulder and bringing her perfumed elegance to his ear

"No John. You don't want anyone to find out your secret do you now?"

———————————

Joanna looked out of the cab window at the city she knew well. Still on her break from work, she would soon be back and knew she needed ralph fully broken in by then. She pulled her shawl around her as they neared, and held her handbag tightly in anticipation of the night ahead. It was operation humiliate ralph and he didn't know what was going to hit him. The text saying he was to stay with Michael tonight after working late was yet another lie and she was about to crash his party.

The cab stopped and she checked her watch as she got out. 8pm, party had been going an hour already, she could see a weirdly hourglass figured tuxedo at the door with a clipboard. Ralph. She smiled and opened the door. Sliding out, she put her 5 inch heels down on the pavement, ankles together and stood up, thanking the driver and shutting the door. She took a deep breath, composure was required, and walked with a wiggle towards her pray.

——————————————

Miss A prowled around the club looking for her victims. The speeches had finished and the disco was in full flow. She was looking forward to surprising Joanna, having pulled a few strings to get her an invite. This was exciting. Miss A's lips were moist and her panties already stuck to her. She had plans for tonight. As she walked she reached to her necklace, two keys jingled as they danced between her breasts.

Her dress flowed as she dodged the drunk workers and avoided the spills as they flung their arms round in celebration. She continued to scan the crowd waiting to see ralph or Joanna. It had been a long time since Joanna had sent the video of ralph cleaning the toilet as a maid, the security of the video had started this journey for Joanna and Ralph. Miss A looked behind her and tutted, where had Sherri got to? He had been sent to get her a drink ages ago. His tuxedo blending in with all other suits, it wasn't the place to have a maid prancing around. Not in public.

——————————

Joanna climbed the steps to the entrance and as she rose level with ralph, he turned round and their eyes met. His face was a picture, stunned amazement, fear and arousal all at the same time.

"Joanna!" Was that all he could say? "Joanna, oh my god. Jesus. Erm. What you doing here?" Joanna was in no mood for pleasantries.

"You lied to me you sissy bitch!" She raised her voice even higher "I have good mind to strip you to your panties here and now and shove this heel right up you bottom!" - ralph reeled in shock.

"Joanna, please, you don't understand.."

"of course I fucking understand, you lied about working late, you lied about your suit, you lied about the party! You are in so much shit ralph. I suggest you take tonight as your last freedom. You have lost all rights and privileges. Level 1. Get me a drink and find me your boss. NOW! And by the way ralph... it's Goddess. All tonight, you refer to me as Goddess" There were times for profanities and this was one of them. ralph stepped back, pale white and shaking. He held the clipboard limply in his hand, shaking his head in disbelief.

They both headed in to the club, Anne's speech finished, disco pumping and the cake had now been cut. People were already very drunk and ralph led Joanna to the bar. She had never had the opportunity to shred into ralph before like that, she loved it. His face was a picture. She followed ralph to the bar and ralph reached behind and grabbed two glasses of champagne, turning and offering Joanna one. She took both.

"No way. You get nothing apart from water for the rest of the night."

————————————

ralph sat in the cubicle holding his head. How did Joanna get word of the party?! Anne didn't know her. Michael had never met her. He searched his head trying to work out how she managed to arrive with an official invite. Maybe they were sent to everyone's home address and he didn't see it? What he did know was that he was in more crap than ever before and he had no idea what to do.

He curled his hand to a fist, composed himself and left the cubicle and headed back to the bar. The cake had all gone, and after the great speech by Anne his colleagues were all having a wonderful time. Anne was holding host in the corner to John and Mandy, Michael was doing the rounds filling the champagne glasses of anyone looking empty.

He got back to Joanna, and held out a screwed up hand. Joanna held her palm flat and raised her eyebrows.

"Go on then. Show me" And ralph dropped his panties into her awaiting hand. Joanna closed her hand and smiled,

"good. Don't think this even begins to repay the levels you lost." She took her other hand, wrapping it around his corseted waist, and pulled him in. For a moment ralph thought his luck had changed and readied for the kiss to follow. Suddenly Joanna's other hand pushed into his mouth, the sodden pee soaked panties stuffed in and mouth firmly closed.

"This is what we do with liars ralph. You will not say a word until I say. Suck them clean and find me Anne."

————————————

Miss A had selected her next victim. The powerful CEOs were always the easiest to corrupt and had the heady desire to be powerful.

"So tell me again, what do you think of the profits from last year?" She was trying to fit in, not look too obviously on the prowl for Joanna. This was fun whilst she waited.

John was munching on a piece of freshly cut cake as he tried to explain the profits dip. All the time looking at the keys hanging between Miss A's breasts. He found it impossible to concentrate and slurred and stuttered as Miss A looked interested. Sherri arrived back with a bottle of champagne and filled the glasses of Miss A and John, turning to Mandy and disappearing again in the crowd. He was a good girl. He would be rewarded later.

Miss A picked up her phone and read a message, smiled and slipped it back whilst pretending to care about last quarters upsurge in sales.

————————————

Joanna followed ralph through the crowd towards to the back, a huddle of suits surrounding the woman centre of attention, hidden from view behind the wall of black tuxedos. ralph gestured to the crowd, his pee soaked panties still filling his mouth, and motioned for her to wait there whilst he went to see what was happening. Joanna nodded. Work was an important income, so she waited whilst ralph assessed the situation.

As ralph disappeared the strangest feeling came over Joanna. A man slid effortlessly past ralph giving a brief smile before passing her holding an empty bottle of champagne. It couldn't be could it? It looked familiar but she couldn't be sure. She closed her eyes and tried to compare the faces - no doubt about it, it was Sherri. He was dressed up in a tuxedo, one of those with ruffles on the front, a red bow tie. He slipped away not even acknowledging Joanna, fading into the sea of black as he headed back to the bar.

Joanna got her phone out and texted Miss A.

"I think I have just seen Sherri at this party! How are you x" she had to be sure before approaching a stranger and asking if they were in fact a sissy maid called Sherri.

——————————

Anne took the opportunity to relax and scan the room for any faces she hadn't spoken to. ralph was making his way across the room, flustered and in almost pain. His mouth seemed unnatural, like he was holding in some vomit or something. She watched as he motioned to someone behind him in the darkness and then approached the group of CEOs. Anne stepped to one side and beckoned him in.

"What's the matter ralph?" Asked Anne. ralph's eyes bulged as he tried to work out how to explain.

"Come on, spit it out" oh how ironic thought Ralph. suddenly ralph opened his mouth and a pair of sodden panties spilled out into his hand, quickly hiding to his side.

"My wife is here. She wants to meet you"

———————————

Joanna spotted the keys first. She recognised them from the ladies club. Whilst ralph investigated the group ahead, she would do her own investigation. Sherri was here and now the perfect breasts with the keys attached.

Joanna pushed forward into the crowd, she needed to be sure. This was the woman she was falling in love with. She squeezed past ralph.

"Miss A?"

———————————

Anne turned as her alter ego name was called. A huge smile across her face as she turned to Joanna. The keys clinked as she moved and looked at an astonished Joanna. ralph corrected Joanna.

"Joanna, this is Anne, Anne this is my wife Joanna". Anne interrupted.

"I know ralph". It was then ralph pieced it all together Miss A. Anne. The keys. The invite. Joanna stood in stunned amazement, unable to speak.

"It looks like you had panties to clean, put them back in and go stand in the corner facing the wall." Miss Anne ordered. ralph complied immediately, more out of shock than anything.

Joanna finally spoke as ralph moved away.

"How did you know? I'm so confused!" Miss Anne took Joanna by the arm and led her to a quiet spot away from the party. Joanna glanced at ralph as she passed, standing in the corner gagged on his peed panties.

"When you sent me the video of ralph cleaning the toilet, I knew it was my ralph. I had to put things in motion and be back at work before both you and he found out. So that's why I asked you to come to the club alone that Wednesday. If ralph knew my identity without me being at work to control it, who knows what that toad would do. Sherri could only do so much to keep him in control"

"Sherri is here, I've seen him I think" Joanna replied.

"Yes, it helped that Sherri is best mates with ralph. Sherri suits him much better than Michael don't you agree?" Joanna laughed. This was amazing. Her lover was ralph's boss.

Miss Anne continued, "Now, its all open we can press on with our plans. I invited you here tonight as it's a wonderful chance bring us all together whilst keeping him in check. The corset, tan lines and pee panties were marvellous additions. You are learning well."

"well he lied to me countless times about this evening. He needs punishing" Joanna explained.

"we can sort that in good time, now let's get a champagne and talk somewhere more discreet, there's a balcony which I have the pass card for in case I needed private chats with the management tonight... think we might need it..." Miss Anne led Joanna through the crowd. As she came to Sherri, she whispered in his ear, Sherri nodded and Miss Anne continued, Joanna in tow.

ralph stood there trembling. What the fuck was happening? Miss A? Anne? Joanna? Jesus what could be happening! He was in so much shock he didn't even question how odd it might look for a man to stand facing the corner in a packed club. The strange sight of a man having a conversation with a wall. But with all that just happened he didn't care one jot and stayed facing the wall trying to make any sense of the situation.

The two keys! Miss A was the name Joanna has spoken with Tess in the kitchen last Saturday. Miss A was the lady from the club. Miss A was the one with the keys which Joanna said she didn't have when the cage clicked shut that fateful day. The video!! Miss A was the one with the video of him drinking pee from the toilet dressed as a maid. And now, Miss A was Anne.

Anne had invited Joanna, Anne has set all this up. Joanna seemed shocked as ralph at the two meeting. Maybe Anne has played Joanna too? How did Tess fit into this? There were still too many questions to answer. ralph sucked again on the panties, the pee streaming down his throat, and once more shook his head. Suddenly a hand touched his shoulder.

"No need to shake your head mate. You must follow me" Michael smiled as ralph turned and shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm sorry I couldn't say anything." ralph spat out the panties once more.

"About what? What are you doing here?" ralph responded. Even more confused now. What was fucking Michael doing involved? Had he colluded with Anne all along?

"Sorry, follow me, I'll explain." With that Michael turned and headed off to the opposite corner, and swiped a card on a door next to the bathrooms. ralph followed, looking back at the group, Anne and Joanna has disappeared. The two witches had crossed paths and now he was in deeper than he cared for.

ralph caught Michael as he pushed the door open and followed Michael through to the dark empty back room. Obviously used when another function was taking place, chairs were stacked to the side, floor empty and boxes lined the far wall. A solitary light lit a fire exit sign, apart from that it was dark. Michael stretched for the light switches and suddenly the room lit up, the black floor shining back at them.

"You've got to kneel in the middle ralph" Michael asked almost apologetically.

"Anne and Joanna are having a chat and Anne asked you wait kneeling in here." ralph turned to him, as the door shut behind them muffling all partying outside.

"What is going on Mike? How are you involved in all this? Why didn't you warn me?" he was almost pleading.

"Well. It's a long story. Maybe the best way is to show you this." Michael stretched down to his trousers and opened the zip, a matching cage fell out. ralph looked at Michael astonished.

"Mike? That's like mine. How?" ralph wasn't the sharpest tool when in confusion.

"Well, there is some other things you don't know." Michael grabbed two chairs and put them down, gesturing to ralph to join him.

———————————-

Joanna felt her vagina moisten her panties as she followed the most stunning woman in the room out through the balcony doors. The door swung shut behind them, leaving them in semi darkness. The city lights highlighted their features and the shimmer of their makeup caught the dim glow. Anne lent over the balcony, looking down below at the throng of traffic passing. Joanna stood behind her leaning back against the door, taking in the sight of Anne in her long silk dress and amazingly high heels. The sound of traffic and sirens. Her bottom looked amazing, her legs went on forever, her neck was thin and exposed as her blonde hair was twisted into a loose bun. Her jewelled watch and matching earrings glinting in the night.

"I guess I owe you a bit of an explanation J" Anne took a deep breath as she turned to face Joanna. Joanna feeling exposed in her tight wrap around black dress, her stocking tops just visible beneath the hem. Her breasts proudly displayed, her nipples erect in the cool night air.

"I fell for you the first night you arrived at my club as a broken woman. That night when I gave you that orgasm in front of Sherri, that was the night I decided you were the one I was looking for, to spend my life with, to join me and my husband. It was just a bonus you had a ripe sissy for picking on top." She sipped her champagne, and smiled.

"After you left that night and sent me the first video, I realised our paths were more entwined than I ever thought possible. Fate had dealt the perfect hand. Sherri and Ralph, Ralph and I, You and Ralph, and of course Sherri and I. You just were the missing piece, forming the perfect circle. But we both know how much work it is to keep a man on the journey when first chaste. I saw ralph sneaking around my office whilst I was off, and knew he was not up to any good. So I had to make the decision to call off the meeting that Wednesday. Anyway, I think we had a good time don't you? I still haven't washed that egg by the way." Anne gave Joanna a wink and moved over to her, pushing her back with Joanna pushing her hands against the glass.

12