Green Room 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands stroking my long red hair, my tongue licking and sucking her sweet pussy. Rhonda's wetness growing her beautiful moans filling my ears exciting me beyond belief. Taking her clit in my mouth sucking it while my fingers worked inside her wet pussy.

Her sweet moans becoming louder Rhonda's grip on my head becoming tighter, pulling me into her, moving to meet my fingers. She was my instrument and I was hitting all the right cords. My lust and desire driving me all I wanted was to please her.

Reaching the crescendo as she screamed in pleasure what a beautiful sound filling my ears. Her climax shaking her gorgeous body as she squirted her sweet juices all over my face and tongue. Her wonderful scent was intoxicating as my own juices started flowing.

Rhonda led me through the RV into the bedroom laying me on the bed she slowly strip my eyes transfixed on her my hands rubbing my wet cunt. Her gorgeous naked body bare before me she crawled in at the bottom of the bed. Licking my little feet and cute toes sending shivers through my body.

Up my legs she kissed and licked as I wiggled in sweet delight. Teasing my pussy with her tongue driving up my wanton desires. Rhonda moved on up flicking my nipples and sucking my small breast in her mouth. Her toying with me driving me insane my fingers working in and out of my cunt.

Rhonda straddled my face lowering her pussy on my face rocking and riding my long tongue. An orgasm hit my little body I screamed into her pussy in delight my cute little toes curling. She braced herself on the wall with her hands ridding my mouth and tongue hard and fast.

Rhonda squealed in the throes of another beautiful orgasm her juices covering my face. Collapsing on the bed next to me, snuggling up close, we laid there in post orgasmic bliss.

Kissing me sweetly, then passionately, her tongue dancing in my mouth tasting her own pussy. Our naked bodies coming together, soft hands, fingers, smooth legs, little feet rubbing each other. Pussies grinding together bringing more sexual arousal. Lust and desire filled the room with the smell of sex.

Coming together, intertwining in perfect delight, scissoring, legs divided a beautiful intersection of pleasure. Our wet clits colliding, rubbing, caressing, moaning, ecstasy with a magical purpose. The art of two women making love so beautifully inclined lost in time. Sweet nectar flowing, fingers deep inside wet pussies, what an entertaining passion with a star, a tasteful elixir. Two young women on fire with passion and desire, the redhead and the blonde, split like scissors.

Humping frantically, moans, squeals and sighs, tingling, orgasmic feelings building. Speed increasing here comes our orgasmic delight. A great way to end the day at the Bluegrass Festival. Panting, grunting, like wild animals, bodies grinding and shaking, squirting her juices, tingling all over, a beautiful orgasm for two.

Chapter Five:

When I approached the bar manager, of the Blue Chicago, Mr. Williams about starting an open mic night he readily agreed. Blue Chicago has always been a musicians/songwriter haven since the early seventies. So I was tasked with putting together a house band and playing host for the evening. I printed flyers, found the drummer, Keith. a thirty-six year old fireman, fit and solid, eager to live out his rock and roll fantasy. The bass player, Ricky, was a grad student at Depaul, six-four athletic with short blond hair, green eyes, with snake tattoos on his arms. We jammed together a few times before the big night to get the feel of each other. The sound was tight and the chemistry was good.

We practiced at the firehouse and I did enjoy the view of all the hunky firemen walking around. Ricky, Keith and I bonded over our shared love for music and had become good friends a tight group. We would have a few beers after practice laughing, joking, well into the night.

The night of the open mic was going well a large crowd had filled the Blue Chicago allot of good musicians had come to jam with us. Melody Lane (Melody Lane is an adult Star/model with long red hair and hazel eyes I represented her in a legal dispute and we became friends, lovers, people say we look like sisters some of her Interests and hobbies are Sound engineering, playing pc games, hiking, longboarding, guitar, fucking both men and woman, blowjobs, she loves being being dominated.) had come to watch me perform.

She was in town staying with me for the week-end I loved her visits. We loved to walk on the lakeshore or ride the train or just lay around playing our guitars. I loved her in ways I can't explain from the first time I sat down to watch Melody Lane perform. The first video showed her naked playing a guitar, a fellow musician, very erotic almost like looking in a mirror. The next vide showed her naked sucking her own cute toes before inserting a princess black butt plug. Her naked body looked allot like mine small breast, red pubes, long red hair.

She was sitting at a table right in front of the stage she loved watching me perform in the bedroom or out. About an hour into the night I saw her stroking her cock under the table the head sticking out of her short red skirt she has a gorgeous average size cock. The guys in the band had to have seen too as we shot each other knowing grins and looks. Melody squirted her white load right there on the bar floor what a beautiful site.

When the show was over we were hanging out in the green room the three of us drinking beer and relaxing celebrating a very successful night. Melody made her way past security entering the green room and we broke out laughing couldn't help ourselves.

"This is my friend Melody Lane Adult Film Star and my good friend," I said introducing her to the guys.

when the bar finally kicked us out I invited Ricky and Keith over to my apartment around the corner to continue drinking. Melody was still pouting over us laughing at her and seemed annoyed I had invited them over. After we walked the short distance to our apartment I open everyone a beer except Melody who said she was going to bed slamming the bedroom door behind her. She could be moody like me too.

We drank well into the morning and were all feeling the effects of the alcohol. That's when I had a fun idea but convincing Keith and Ricky mite take a little work. Thirty minutes later I crawled in bed with my sweet Melody kissing her neck and nibbling her ear waking her I whispered "You should enjoy this baby."

Then I stood taking a seat in the comfy leather chair in the corner of the room to watch the upcoming action. I watched as Keith and Ricky positioned Melody on all fours, Keith lubing her tight asshole with the Astroglide I had given him, Ricky was already shoving his large semi-erect penis in Melody's mouth.

I watched has his cock grew in her mouth as she sucked and licked it like a porn star. Keith was now poking his cock at her tight asshole and I watched as Melody's ass puckered and stretched to except his wide girth. I watched has they found there rhythm fucking Melody in both ends a growing wetness between my legs.

I threw my leg over the chair and dropped my fingers down to rub my wet pussy I was enjoying the show. The live porno scene playing out before me the men filling my love with enthusiasm Melody was really enjoying the fucking her muffled moans filling my ears. She was moving with them in a sexual dance I could hear her sweet moans of pleasure. Sitting in the leather chair fingering my wet pussy watching the scene play out in real time.

Mesmerized by the seen of the gorgeous redhead being fucked by two men the cocks working her ass and mouth in an erotic dance. Moans, squeals, grunts of delight mixing together in perfect harmony adding to the moment. Keith pulled out of Melody's ass with a pop stroking his hard cock erupting all over her back an orgasm uncontrollably shaking my little body at the same time. Ricky still fucking her mouth with a new vigor his face distorted in pleasure.

Melody brought a hand up squeezing his balls trying to milk him dry. Keith getting on his knees in front of me his tongue licking the lips of my pussy I guided him to my clit. Ricky moaned and emptied his cum into Melody's mouth which she swallowed like the pro she is.

She laid down on the bed stroking her hard penis Ricky laying next to her sucking on her breast. Keith was working my clit with his tongue and had brought up a hand inserting three fingers in my wet cunt. My drunk brain was on overload with visual and actual pleasure.

Melody was moaning loudly her stroking speed had increased. Pleasure was rocking my body as a second orgasm approached. Parting like rock stars living the rock and roll dream. Melody squirting her white hot cum high in the air as I screamed in the throes of another orgasm.

I awaken in the morning in a heap of body parts legs, arms, cocks, and breast. Fuzzy and hung over from last nights fun. I crawled out of bed and went to the kitchen to make coffee and some scrambled eggs for everyone. One by one they stumbled out of the bedroom and I served them breakfast.

After the guys left Melody and I spent the day cuddling on the sofa. She is my best friend, a fellow musician, performer, my lover. She as taken me on sexual adventures I never imagined I was so lucky when I was summed to a meeting with the managing committee of the law firm, nervously, walking to the conference room. As a Junior associate attorney my responsibilities are gathering information for legal cases and assisting senior attorneys in forming arguments. I facilitate the research process and interview key individuals involved in a case before going to court. I help complete court and administrative paperwork. I argue motions I have helped prepare and sometimes question witnesses with whom I have worked with.

Chapter Six:

We jammed together a few times before the big night at the Players Pub to get the feel of each other. The sound was tight and the chemistry was good. As the first night approached. I enjoy Emma's company she is so young, twenty-four, so free, I missed my college years of a free lifestyle before life became all to real.

We were practicing on Wednesday night at the Players Pub, we laid on the couch in the green room facing each other, strumming and playing with acoustic guitars, singing folk songs, just messing around. She was dressed in ripped jeans a Depaul university T-shirt, with no bra on her small breast. her nipples poking at the fabric. Emma's barefoot tapping mine keeping time as we played music a growing dampness in my panties.

Taking I break, I got up to retrieve us some more beers from the bar, Emma headed to the bathroom. Returning to the couch I sipped my beer waiting for her return. When she took her place again Emma had others things on her mind then practicing our songs.

Her hands fondling her breast, pinching those delicate nipples, caressing, squeezing them. moaning in pleasure or pain. Bringing one breast to her mouth, teasing, flicking her tongue over the hard nipple. Taking her time, putting on a good show, I let my hand slide down, into my panties to my wet pussy. Watching her my eyes transfixed on the show.

Emma was rubbing her cunt softly, caressing, making love to herself, letting fingers play with the lips. Inserting one, two fingers, three, inside her thrusting into that wet cunt. Using the other hand to find a swollen clit, rubbing it, the whole time starring into my blue eyes. her juices making a slurping sound as fingers thrust in then out. She was skilled at the art of fucking herself, performing for me.

Tingling all over, legs spread, knees bent, what a great view of her sex I had. My juices trickling down my thigh. shivers up my spine. Watching each other please ourselves, moaning, rising off the couch to meet her fingers, plunging deep inside that wet pussy. Waves of sheer pleasure encompassing me, something primal taking over, losing all rational control, serving only to desire, pleasure. Licking her fingers eagerly, gasping "I'm yours, take me, make me cum for you, watch me perform."

Steeping out of my jeans and panties, performing for each other, watching her touching her pussy, writhing in pleasure, watching me perform as she performs for me. Lust, desire, eyes filled with voyeuristic pleasure, our screams forming a perfect harmony. Orgasms leaving us exhausted, spent, snuggling close together, so warm, arms and legs intertwined. I could lay here all night, lost in the moment, but the crowd rises to their feet, chanting one more, one more, shall we give them an encore.

Swinging around, to find Emma's beautiful warm wet pussy, straddling her sweet face, lowering, feeling her tongue, nose in my red bush, sixty-nine. Your scent is intoxicating, tasting your cunt, pussy juices covering my face, grinding into Emma's mouth. Feeling her hands grab my ass cheeks, this couch in the green room is our love stage, so good together, making music or making love. Muffled moans filling my ears, raising her hips to meet my tongue, stars of the show.

Crowd going wild as we play out the encore, dragging it out, hitting the finer notes. Sex sounds filling the green room, I love the artist you are and the artist you help me become, come with baby for the big finally. Orgasms crashing over us, faces dripping, cries of delight, crowd roaring, bodies shaking, toes curling, pure pleasure, another great show, take a bow, thank the crowd. Exiting the stage covered in sweat, hugging, kissing, I love performing with you.

Emma is a kindred spirit, a fellow performer, a lover of sound, the show must go on. The first show was fun sharing the night with fellow musicians, performers, lovers of sound at the Players Pub. Ending in the green room has Emma went down into my red bush, eating my soaking wet pussy with her long tongue. Grabbing her hair pulling her in, screaming in delight, has her tongue works it's magic. The art of performance, bringing pleasure, what a beautiful sight Emma on her knees.

Chapter Seven:

Playing my regular Saturday night gig at the Lakeshore Tavern playing my mix of covers and originals. The crowd was good that night despite the early November Snowstorm outside. I was enjoying myself performing for the enthusiastic people has the first set ended.

Coming off the stage I headed for the bathroom through the crowded bar. I waited for a stall to be free with the other ladies. Looking at the blondes, brunettes in their slutty skirts, tight jeans and fuck me heels. The gorgeous redhead stood out a hot little body with a short mini skirt amble breast long legs gorgeous feet toes painted red with black heels.

After relieving myself I was standing at the sink washing my hands checking my face in the mirror. I noticed the hot redhead doing the same next to me I scanned her reflection in the mirror. A gorgeous woman lower and lower my eyes roamed is that a? Confused I staired, transfixed, by the cute little cockhead winking at me.

"Your clit is showing honey," I whispered.

Laughing she tucked it back in under her mini skirt, "Thank you dear," she uttered in a sultry voice.

I played the second set thinking about the gorgeous read head and her cute little cockhead dancing in my head. I often get aroused performing but her visual was making it almost unbearable. I was relieved when the set ended and after putting my guitar in the stand I was headed to the back room to masturbate.

"Hi I'm Kelly," introducing herself while touching my arm.

"Hey Kelly, nice to meet you," I replied, looking down hoping to see my cute little friend.

"I love your music your songs touch me," her sexy lips purred, "Can I buy you a drink?"

I noticed she was still stoking my arm, "Sure, we can drink them back here," pointing toward the backroom door.

Carrying our drinks we sat on the green couch sipping our drinks. I folded my legs up under me facing Kelly. "Those heels are gorgeous," I blurted out.

"Thank you, but they are killing my feet," Kelly said in the sultry voice.

"Poor baby girl, put your feet up here," I said padding the couch in front of me.

Kelly raised those long legs placing those cut little feet in my lap. I slowly removed her heels rubbing, kneading, caressing her cute little feet. She moaned lightly has I worked her feet with my soft hands.

"That feels so good, Cheryle," Kelly purred.

I licked her toes with my long tongue slowly sucking each one in my eager mouth. Watching her squirm in delight. I had a great view under her mini skirt seeing the little bulge in her black thong. Lust filling my mind I worked my mouth and tongue up her legs.

Licking up to between her legs I kissed her pussy covered by the black triangle. Moving the thong with my hand I stroked that wonderful little cock with surprising girth. I continued stroking the shaft taking the head in my mouth. My saliva lubing my hand and her penis.

My break almost over I worked hurriedly listening to her sweet moans. Stroking and sucking my beautiful lesbian lover with a cute little penis. Kelly's hands entangled in my long red hair. Her sounds telling me she was close I swirled my tongue around her cock/clit.

Kelly grunted thrusting up into my mouth hitting the back of my throat. Squirting her hot warm gift filling my mouth so much cum I waited before licking the head. Moving up I kissed her sharing my gift with her.

Taking the stage for my final set with cock breath knowing Kelly was waiting for the encore. The set dragged on lust and desire filled my mind. Finally done I returned to the back room to find Kelly on her knees.

"My turn," she excitedly said with a wicked smile.

Shutting the door I walked to stand in front of Her. She undid my tight faded jeans sliding them down of my legs and feet. Kelly teased with my clit and pussy lips leaving my red thong in place.

Working me into a frenzy of desire finally removing my thong she buried her nose in my soft red pubes. Her tongue licked at my swollen clit before dropping lower spreading my lips with her fingers plunging her tongue deep inside my pussy.

Kelly's tongue dancing inside me a wonderful sensation a magical dance. Her hands squeezing my ass I reached down playing with her amble breast. Tingling, pleasure radiating through out my body.

Kelly moved her hand between my legs rubbing my wetness on my tight asshole has her magic tongue worked my wet pussy. My knees week legs shaking squealing orgasmic delight.

Chapter Eight:

If you've ever been to a music festival and noticed just how many people seem to use the performing acts as a backdrop to their romantic make-out session, this survey probably won't be too surprising to you.

According to a survey by sex toy retailer Lovehoney, plenty of people are having sex at outdoor festivals. The most popular festival to do so, is apparently Lollapalooza in Chicago. The poll, surveyed 1,100 consumers and found that 23% of them have had sex at Lollapalooza.

Lollapalooza takes over historic Grant Park in Downtown Chicago, for four days every summer the past thirty years, alongside the beautiful Chicago skyline and the shores of Lake Michigan. Held each August in Grant Park, Lollapalooza attracts some 200,000 attendees, beside the main acts side stages offer up-and-coming artists an opportunity to perform for a wider audience, DJs play a varied selection of electronic music in the festival's dance tent.

Headlining acts appear on a staggered schedule, allowing attendees time to travel between stages, as well as minimizing the amount of excess noise, or "sound bleed," that could intrude on a given performance. More than a hundred bands playing at a weekend festival in one of America's most exciting cities sweet home Chicago.

Every year, the lineup features a handful of great bands and a number of mediocre ones as well. The music includes every possible genre: rock, pop, dance, hip hop, folk, R&B, and a little bit of country.