Greenfield Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow ... I can feel your breath on me," Sarah said. "I've never done this with another girl before."

"Neither have I," Cassie said. "You look incredible like this. Your pussy is so pink and wet."

She bent her head down and kissed Sarah's slit, running her tongue inside. Cassie's head was spinning. She couldn't believe this was actually happening. It was so surreal. Did she really have her tongue in Sarah's pussy? The smell and taste was overwhelming—so salty and musky and ripe. She buried her face in it, nuzzling and guzzling until Sarah's pussy juice was running down the crack of her ass.

Sarah put her hands on Cassie's waist, pulling her friend on top of her. Cassie let herself be flipped over. Spreading her muscular thighs, she straddled the other girl's head.

"You have such a pretty cunt," Sarah said. "I can't wait to taste it."

Cassie was so turned on she was wide open and dripping.

Sarah lifted her head and pressed her full mouth to Cassie's sex, sticking her tongue as far inside as she could.

"Mmph...," Sarah moaned, her sounds of pleasure stifled by Cassie's hairy cunt.

The two girls licked and sucked until they both were shaking. Cassie started cumming first, her hips pumping as she ground her pussy into Sarah's face. That pushed Sarah over the edge and she arched her back and lifted her butt off the air mattress as she came as well. Then both of them let go and came together, their muffled cries echoing off the sheet metal roof of the barn: "Unh ... unh ... unh ... unh!"

All the other girls could hear them. They knew exactly what was going on in Cassie's stall.

More than a few of Cassie and Sarah's teammates lay in their own stalls and masturbated to the sound of the two friends fucking.

When the trainers came in to check on the new cows later, they discovered the entire Harvard team snoring peacefully in post-orgasmic bliss. Cassie and Sarah spent the night curled naked in each other's arms.

* * *

Dawn came early. Becky and the other trainers walked down the rows of stalls, rattling the bars.

"Wake up little heifers!" Becky called. "It's time to go get milked!"

None of the new cows were producing milk yet, but it was important that they learn the routine. Besides, having their nipples stimulated would make their milk come in sooner.

Becky blew her whistle and and the girls filed out of their stalls. Many of them were still yawning and rubbing the sleep out of their eyes. Becky herded them out into the pasture and sent them trotting across the muddy ground to the milking shed.

Many of the girls needed to pee after their long sleep, but Greenfield Farm didn't have any latrines or other restroom facilities. The cows were expected to relieve themselves out in the open.

Coach Winston went first. She squatted down in the middle of the field. Grimacing a little, she released a thick stream of urine from her full bladder, the pee splattered on the muddy ground between her dirty bare feet. The whole volleyball team watched her, shocked and appalled to see one their coaches urinating on the ground like an animal.

After all the girls had a chance to empty their bladders, they continued on to the miking shed.

* * *

Now it was Coach Talbot's turn to set an example for the others.

Becky led her into a milking stall and chained her collar to the bars.

The coach got down on her hands and knees like the cows in the video. Her tits were hanging down, and Becky stroked and pulled on the older woman's thick dark nipples, getting them ready for the suction cups.

"Here we go," Becky said, and hooked the coach up to the milking machine.

"Moo," Jane said.

As the cups started their rhythmic suction, a shiver passed though the coach's naked body. Her lean flanks quivered. Her pussy was getting wet, and with the way she was down on her hands and knees, she was totally exposed. Her dripping pussy was on display to all the trainers—both Becky and the young men with her.

Jane had always had sensitive nipples, and the constant stimulation was pushing her toward something she had only experienced a few times before—a nipple orgasm. And in a few minutes, she came.

She came without even touching her pussy or her clit. Just the suction on her tits was enough. She came right there in the milking stall, bucking and jerking and pulling against her restraints.

After watching their coach get milked, the girls on the team were more willing to try the milking machine, and they let Becky hook them up. None of them were producing milk yet either, but they still spent a few minutes having their empty little titties pumped.

Dr. Ward even paid a visit to the milking shed to see how the Harvard team was settling in. She was wearing a white lab coat and looked very professional as she stood off to one side and observed the proceedings. The volleyball players were an impressive sight—so many young healthy women queuing up to have their breasts pumped! Once the hormones kicked in, Dr. Ward was certain that the team would deliver pint after pint of rich, creamy product. They really were magnificent young animals!

* * *

After the morning milking was done, the cows were turned loose to frolic in the pasture.

The girls romped around, enjoying the warm sun and fresh air on their exposed skin

There was a muddy pond in the middle of the pasture and some of the more fastidious girls waded in up to their knees. They scooped up handfuls of water and splashed it under their arms and between their legs, trying to wash as best they could. An impromptu water fight broke out, and soon the air was filled with shrieks and sound of splashing. Two tall Asian girls tackled Cassie in the shallows and the three young women went down in a tangle of knees and elbows. Sarah splashed over to help her friend, and managed to drag Cassie back to her feet. All of them were howling with laughter, and the pond water was streaming off their tanned bodies. It was two dozen tired and muddy cows who returned to the feeding station several hours later.

* * *

Their meal was the same lumpy brown feed as the day before, but it tasted even better after a whole day of exercising and playing in the sun.

The cows were getting to know their trainers now. Besides Becky, who was always with them, there were two young men: Justin and Eric. Justin had sandy blonde hair and was kind of cute. He was about the same age as the girls on the team, which was a little weird. Being naked in front of him was like being naked in front of one of their male classmates, particularly because Justin often used his position as a trainer to take liberties. He was the one who had talked about "servicing" Cassie after he had collared her.

The other male trainer was an older boy named Eric. He was bigger and burlier than Justin and had dark curly hair. He clearly enjoyed being around the naked cows as well, because he often had a big bulge in the front of his coveralls.

After dinner, Eric and Justin herded the girls back to the barn for the night.

* * *

Cassie and Sarah went to Cassie's stall again. Both of them badly wanted to shower. They were dirty and sweaty from spending all day playing outdoors. Even the dip in pond hadn't helped much. Sarah lifted her arm, sniffed her armpit, and wrinkled her nose. She wanted to shave too. It had been a few days and she was getting stubbly. If this kept up, before long both she and Cassie would be as hairy as coach Winston—two little cows with hairy armpits and crotches.

Cassie cupped her breasts in her hands and twisted from side to side. She wished there was a mirror.

"Maybe I'm imagining it," she said to Sarah. "But I think my tits are getting bigger."

"I think you're right," Sarah said. "You're at least a B cup now, and before, you were what, barely an A? Do they feel any different?"

"They're heavier. I can feel them moving when I walk. And there's this tingling sensation, down around the nipple. I think my milk is coming in."

Cassie rested her fingers on her left beast and pressed. A little drop of milk appeared from the nipple.

"Holy shit," Cassie said.

She scooped up the drop with her index finger and extended it to show Sarah. The other girl took the finger into her mouth and sucked the milk off.

"Sweet," Sarah said.

"Do you want to try nursing?" Cassie said.

Sarah nodded shyly. "Uh-huh."

Cassie sat down on the floor at one end of the stall and leaned back against the metal bars. Sarah lay down on the air mattress and rested her head in Cassie's lap.

Cassie ran her hand through Sarah's bangs, brushing her hair off her forehead. Then she leaned forward and offered her breast to the other girl. Sarah parted her full lips and gently took Cassie's nipple into her mouth. She latched on and started sucking. Cassie had never felt anything like it before. Immediately her breast was suffused with a warm tingling as her milk started to flow. A soft sigh escaped Cassie's lips and a tremendous sense of contentment washed over her.

She was doing it! She was actually feeding Sarah with milk from her own body. She looked down at Sarah's naked torso. She was so pretty. As she nursed, Sarah let her thighs fall open. Cassie could tell what she wanted. She slid her hand down Sarah's flat little tummy and cupped her crotch.

Her fingers found the nub of Sarah's clit and started stroking it. Sarah moaned and started sucking harder. The warm sweet milk from Cassie's tit was spraying into her hungry mouth. Cassie stuck two fingers up inside Sarah's tight, wet cunt and started finger-fucking her.

"Do you want to cum, little cow?" Cassie asked. And Sarah nodded vigorously. She wanted to cum so bad.

Sarah lifted her ass up off the air mattress and started jerking her hips up meet Cassie's hand.

"Ohhh ... fuck!" Sarah moaned, jerking and spasming, kicking at the bars of the stall with her bare feet.

Sarah flipped over and dove between Cassie's legs. Her friend had given her such a good orgasm, that Sarah wanted to return the favor, and she ate Cassie out until the other girl was trembling and moaning.

"Moo!" Cassie moaned as she came. And several other answering moos came from girls in nearby stalls. It was so nice to be part of a herd of cows, and now that everybody's milk was coming in, they were all going to be milked together. Cassie couldn't wait.

Like the night before, the two girls fell asleep in each other's arms.

* * *

Dawn came bright and early, with Becky walking between the stalls and rattling the bars. The whole team was excited, because today was a big day. Today was the first time they were going to get milked for real.

As the girls trotted out into the morning sun, it was obvious that Cassie wasn't the only one whose tits had grown. Before, they'd all been pretty flat, which wasn't surprising considering how athletic the were. But now everyone was at least a B if not bigger. Their nipples were darker and thicker too.

As they set out across the field to the milking shed, everyone's tits were bouncing and jiggling. They looked like proper cows now.

Everyone knew they should take this opportunity to empty their bladders. No one had shaved recently, and many of the girls had hairy pussies, which was more obvious when they squatted down in the mud to relieve themselves.

You'd never know they were Harvard undergrads. They didn't look much like elite college students with their floppy bare breasts and hairy pussies. Their pee made an embarrassing hissing sound as it splattered on the ground between their splayed feet

* * *

Sarah Weiss was the first cow in the milking shed. Becky checked her ear tag and led into one of the milking stalls. Sarah dropped to all fours like she was supposed to, and Becky chained her collar to the bars. Her tits were hanging down beneath her, full and heavy and ready to be milked.

Becky sat down on a stool and hefted Sarah's tits with her hands. The trainer was pleased with how full and heavy they were. She tugged at Sarah's nipples experimentally and a few drops of milk dribbled out. Now it was time for the suction cups. Becky hooked her up—the volleyball player's thick, brown teats growing visibly longer as the machine started pumping.

"Oh!" Sarah exclaimed. She could feel her milk flowing. It was a warm tingling sensation in both her tits. Little white trickles appeared in the transparent tubes.

Sarah felt so proud. She was a real cow now!

Becky patted her on her upraised rump to let her know she was doing a good job. The way Sarah was down on her hands and knees, her private parts were completely on display. She felt a little shy at first, but then she realized she was being silly. She was a cow now, and having her pussy on display while she was being milked was just part of being a cow.

It was a little weird because her pussy was getting wet, and and Sarah realized that anybody walking past the stall would be able to see that she was aroused.

Becky had certainly noticed.

"It looks like my good little heifer is enjoying being milked today," she said, and then she ran her fingertips over Sarah's prominent pussy lips.

"Oh!" Sarah said.

The trainer's fingers felt really good, almost as good as Cassie's tongue, and Sarah pressed her hindquarters back into the trainer's hand, eager for more.

* * *

Just as Sarah was remembering how nice it had been to have her friend eat her out, Cassie arrived to be milked. Justin herded her into an adjacent stall. He was young man who had joked about "servicing" Cassie on the first day, and from the way he looked at her naked body, she could tell he still wanted her. His gentle hands hooked the young volleyball player up to the milking machine, and before long her milk was flowing too.

Sarah noticed that the tubes from Cassie's machine were connected to the same tank as hers. She liked that! Their milk was going to mix together in the big collection tank. Best friends forever, two cows in the same herd!

* * *

After Cassie's milk started flowing, Justin circled around behind her to admire the view from the rear.

Like Sarah, the blonde girl had her pert little bottom up in the air, and from behind, Justin had a perfect view of her cunt and asshole. He must have liked what he saw because he unzipped his coveralls and took out his cock. Sarah stared wide-eye at the male trainer. He was better-endowed than the boys at Harvard, with a thick, meaty shaft that curved up at the tip. When he took out his cock, he took his balls out too. They were surprisingly big, hanging there provocatively in his shaved sack. Sarah smiled. She had the weirdest urge to lick them. But Justin wasn't paying attention to her. He only had eyes for Cassie.

He was staring straight at her cunt as he jerked himself off.

"Dude!" Becky said. "Go ahead and mount her! I know you're dying to!"

The male trainer shuffled forward and grabbed Cassie's hips. Cassie made a little surprised "Oh!" sound as the head of Justin's cock found her wet hole. The milking machine was still pumping away, sucking the milk out of Cassie's dangling tits. Justin rose up on his toes and leaned forward, stuffing the full length of his cock into her bare cunt. This was something Cassie had never experienced before. She had had sex before, sure, but the sensation being fucked and milked at the same time was utterly new. Her whole body was tingling, from the hollow of her pelvis to her swaying titties.

It felt so good that all she could do was stare slack-jawed off into space. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth, and she actually started drooling. Cassie might have been a straight-A student at Harvard, but right now didn't have a brain in her pretty little head. She'd was being fucked stupid.

"Moo!" Cassie moaned.

Justin grabbed her long blonde braid and pulled her head back, making her arch her back and take him deep.

Sarah watched in amazement as her friend got pounded, because she knew something about Cassie that Justin didn't. Cassie wasn't on birth control, so Justin wasn't just fucking her, he was breeding her.

Cassie was ovulating. Deep inside her body, a fertile little egg was making its way down her Fallopian tube. If Justin shot off now, there was no way he wasn't getting her pregnant.

Cassie had always been so careful with protection. She'd never let any of her boyfriends fuck her bareback. After all, she was a good girl. She was an honor student and a star athlete. Getting knocked up would ruin all that.

But still, Justin's bare cock felt so good in her unprotected pussy! And the idea of being a mommy was just so fucking hot! Her belly would get big and her tits would get even bigger. How much milk would she be able to produce if she had big udders? The thought of it made her nipples tingle even more.

Cassie wiggled her butt, urging Justin to fuck her harder.

"Unh ... unh ... unh ... unh ... unh!" She grunted as he slammed into her, her milky tits swaying with every thrust.

* * *

While Justin was fucking Cassie, Becky was masturbating Sarah. The female trainer had small hands and she was able to get her entire fist inside Sarah's cunt. Before long, Sarah was grunting like an animal too.

Sarah was so happy. She loved being a cow. She loved being fisted, and she loved being milked. But most of all she loved watching Justin fuck her best friend. She wondered how long it would be before it was her turn to be bred. Then she and Cassie could be mommies together: Two pregnant cows with big bellies and big milky udders.

The milking shed echoed with the sound of their shared orgasm.

* * *

The whole Harvard volleyball team was lactating now, even the coaches, and she morning milking session yielded several gallons of fresh, creamy milk.

Afterwards the girls were turned loose in the pasture to romp in the sun again.

The trainers took the opportunity to attend to some of the other cows who needed servicing.

Justin and Eric separated Coach Talbot from the rest of the herd and tied her to a hitching post. The hot sun was beating down on her bare back, and Jane's tan skin was shiny with sweat.

Before fucking her, they warmed her up first.

Eric had her get down on the ground and suck his cock.

The whole team gathered around to watch. It was an amazing sight, seeing their coach squatting naked in the dirt with a fat cock in her mouth.

Jane gagged a little. She was a lesbian, and hadn't sucked a man in a long time, but she tried to do a good job, because it was weird to admit, but her cunt was aching to be fucked.

She knew it was probably the hormones they were feeding her to make her lactate, but her pussy was sopping wet. She was so wet the juice was dripping out of her, little droplets falling from her swollen labia onto the dusty ground between her bare feet.

"I think she's ready," Justin said, and hauled Coach Talbot up off the ground. He had her rest her hands on the hitching post and raise her rump in the air. It was a very vulnerable position, and Eric certainly took advantage of the opportunity. He grabbed her ass and mounted her, easing his big thick cock into her hairy hole.

Jane cried out as she was penetrated. It had been years since she'd had a man inside her, and the feeling of fullness was so intense.

"Now, let's make you a mommy," Eric said, and started thrusting. His heavy balls were swaying with every stroke. There was no doubt he could deliver on that promise. He clearly was very potent.

Jane leaned on the post and let him fuck her. It was such a humiliating situation. She was going to be bred right out in the open with the whole team watching.