Greetings from Sandra No. 04

Story Info
I tell Penny about my Thanksiving adventures.
5.9k words
4.86
1.4k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 07/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey, gals and guys,

This is the last of four messages I've selected from the bunch I wrote when I went off to college that I'm submitting for publication here. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed writing them. And living them.

Hugs and kisses,

Sandra

P.S. Chip and Penny say hi too.

Dear Penny Loafer,

I'm sending you this email this morning so that I can fill you in on all the important happenings of Thanksgiving break with my family before we reunite in our dorm room tonight. I've missed you so much that I don't want storytelling to prevent my lips and tongue from being occupied in a deep, prolonged exploration of your heavenly nether region.

First, Mom, Dad and Chip Off the Old Block all say "howdy," and the oldsters over and over again let me know how much they enjoyed meeting you on Parents Weekend last month. They're all looking forward to your being with us over part of the Christmas/semester break. They're pleased that I have such a boon companion away from home. Mom said you were "adorable." Daddy said you were "delectable," the old lecher. (But, hey, he's my old lecher, and I love him dearly. Plus, he's right: You are delectable. And adorable.)

Mom picked me up shortly after you left with your folks Wednesday morning. They sure seem nice too. We're a couple of lucky girls. Mom and I had a wonderful talk on the three-hour drive home. She's so understanding and supportive. I don't know what I'd do without her and Daddy.

She admitted that she's jealous of all the dick you and I have been getting. But she assured me that my messages home detailing our conquests have enhanced their sex life. "I'm getting laid almost daily again. Though not always by your father." She winked at me. "So I have you to thank for that." That made me so happy. I love my parents so much that I'll do anything to keep them happy and together.

Young Master Chip gave me a huge, prolonged bear hug when we got home. I felt his hard dick pressed between us and didn't want to let him go. I wiggled a bit to make sure he felt my braless tits, too. Mom rolled her eyes. Chip carried my bag for me up to my room. He sat on the edge of my bed as I unpacked.

He seems to have become more confident, more mature in these few months that I've been away. The extended soccer season -- section champs, quarterfinalists at states! -- and the beginning of basketball -- he's starting small forward on the varsity again this year -- have kept him in great shape. Mom told me he's also on track for still another term of straight A's. He could end up as class valedictorian. I make fun of him constantly, I know, but only because I love the rascal dearly.

"So," I said, giving him my best big sister teasing smile, "you gettin' any?"

He laughed. "Not as much as you are, if we can believe your reports. Is there a guy on that campus you haven't screwed yet?"

"A couple. But I'm working on them. I should be able to wear them down before Christmas." I sat down next to him. I placed a hand on his thigh. "Really, Chip, how's your love life?"

He kissed me on the cheek. "Good. I'm getting it on regularly with Sally and Haley, and occasionally with a couple others. The tips you gave me over the summer are paying off. You, of course, were absolutely right in telling me that if I gave a girl my full attention, if I'm attentive to her needs, she'll repay me in kind. With dividends."

"Glad to hear it."

He stirred, looked me in the eye. "Uh, did you mean what you said about, you know, fantasizing about, well, me? I mean, if you were just teasing me, I under ..."

"Yes, Chip. I meant it." I grasped his hand and held it tight. "You're a wonderful brother. A great guy. You're smart, talented, athletic, fun to be around. You've become even more handsome while I've been away, you sly devil. Sure, I fuck a lot of guys, but it's hard for me to imagine that I could love any of them more than I love you."

I turned his face to me and kissed him tenderly on the lips. He returned the kiss. I laid a hand on his crotch. His boner was gigantic. I'd seen him naked many times and knew he was well hung, but the size of his dick in his pants still surprised me. He raised a hand to my chest and fondled my tits. I slipped my tongue between his lips.

You know how much I wanted to at least try to seduce my brother during this break. I talked about it more and more as the time approached. I swear I could feel my clit twitching in anticipation the entire ride home. I never dreamed that fulfilling my fantasy would be the opening act.

I raised my arms. Chip lifted my T-shirt over my head. As I had seen him naked many times, he had seen me. But now, my bare tits weren't just a memory for him to jerk off to later on. They were there for him to fondle and enjoy. He dipped his head and gingerly sucked my nipples. I pressed his face to my chest.

"Oh, Christ, Chip, that feels so fucking good." He sucked a little harder. I wrestled his polo shirt off him. I pushed him onto his back, loosened his pants and yanked them down his legs. He kicked off his shoes. His cock was swollen with lust. It bobbed above his abdomen until I took it into my hand, held it straight up and lowered my mouth over it. I cupped his precious balls in my other hand.

He tensed all the muscles in his body. He moaned. I sucked him deep, drew away, tickled the tip of his dick with my tongue, then took him into my throat again. I wore a short skirt and panties. He pulled my legs up to his head, rammed his head between. He ripped my panties off and jammed his tongue into my pussy.

We writhed together in a sixty-nine for a glorious ten minutes or so. Whoever had taught him cunnilingus had done a masterful job. His lips and tongue sent powerful waves of ecstasy through me. I came several times. He lapped up my juices with relish. And he had developed marvelous stamina for such a young buck.

I crawled off him and swung around on the bed. I kissed him hard on the mouth. "I want to suck you off. I want to taste your cum, swallow it. But first, I want you to fuck me." I climbed on top of him, held his dick straight up again and, this time, lowered my cunt over it. He filled me completely. I came again almost immediately.

Chip raised his hands to let my tits bounce in his palms as I bucked on top of him. He smiled up at me. I giggled with delight. He whispered, "I love you, sis." "I love you too, Chip. I love you so much." I rode and rode him. I fell down on top of him. He grabbed my ass and pounded his cock up into me. He wrapped his arms tightly round me. He filled my pussy with cum.

We lay in each other's arms four a quarter of an hour or so. We kissed softly. He caressed my tits. I fondled his cock. He grew hard again.

"I hate to be greedy, but, uh, you said something about sucking me off?"

I rose up on an elbow, peered down at him and smiled. "You are one horny fellow, aren't you?"

"I've never been in bed with such a sexy woman before."

That did it. I shimmied down the bed. I licked his cock and balls, twirled my tongue around the tip of his dick. He tasted delicious. I wanted more. I eased his rod into my mouth and began sucking him with vigor.

"Oh, Sands, Sands," he cried. "That feels fucking awesome."

I gave him my best head for another ten minutes or so. It seemed both too long and too short. I loved having his magnificent shaft in my mouth, but I desperately wanted to taste his cum. He reached down and held my head. "Oh, fuck, fuck. I'm gonna come." I clamped my lips hard around his dick. I wouldn't let him go. He raised his hips, arched his back and fired huge spurts of jism into my throat. I gulped it down ravenously. It was delicious.

WE SQUEEZED INTO the shower together and laughed and splashed ourselves clean. I took several minutes to make sure his cock and balls were pristine. He made certain not a speck of grime (or cum or cunt juice) tarnished my tits, my ass, my pussy. Mom had snacks and cold beers waiting for us when we finally clomped back downstairs.

She smiled at us and shook her head knowingly. "I take it you two have gotten caught up on matters of importance."

"Oh," I said, taking a sip of beer, "I think we've only just begun." Chip almost spit up the brew he was swallowing.

Mom told me later that, suspecting what her children were up to upstairs, had Dad been home at the time she would have thrown him down on the nearest clear surface, ripped his clothes off and "had my way with him." Dad did arrive home from work soon thereafter. I hugged him close. He told me how happy he was to have me home again. I assured him I had been looking forward to being there.

We had a lovely cocktail hour followed by a delicious dinner. Mom is a great cook. I, on the other hand, know how to order takeout and delivery. And fire up a microwave in a desperate situation. We sat around and talked for hours afterward. I congratulated Chip on casting his first votes as an eighteen-year-old earlier in the month. He took credit for all his choices winning. And, he emphasized for his fiercely feminist mother and sister, more than half of them were women.

Mom and Dad sat close together on the couch. They've always been a sensual couple, always longing for the other's touch. Chip and I sat on the facing love seat. Our parents didn't flinch when he put his arm around me and I nestled against him.

We had a big day planned for Thursday, of course, so Mom suggested we get some sleep. She said that with a wink at me. We all kissed and hugged goodnight. My parents' bedroom is downstairs. Chip held my hand as we hustled up to our rooms. He led me directly to his.

"I even changed the sheets," he boasted as he quickly undressed me. He laid me back on his bed with my legs dangling over the side. He knelt between my legs and nibbled up and down my thighs before zeroing in on my pussy. He wedged his tongue between my labia, flicked my twitching clit. I grabbed his head and crushed his face to my crotch. His tongue rammed into my cunt.

Chip licked me to another orgasm. "Your pussy tastes so sweet, Sands. I could lick you all night."

"I'd like that. But now I want you to fuck me again. I want to feel your fantastic cock deep inside my cunt."

He stood up and ripped off his clothes. I slid up onto the bed and spread my legs. He crawled between them and slowly slipped his cock into my pussy. "Yeah, Chip, give it to me. I've wanted your cock in me for so long now I don't ever want to let it go."

He fucked me long and hard. I reveled in his drilling into me. I've always loved fucking, and I've had special feelings for some of the boys and men I've screwed. Like Rob now. And maybe Dr. Hunter. But I'd never before known the absolute joy of fucking someone I so truly, completely, irrevocably, unconditionally love.

(Okay, I should have said "male" there instead of "someone." Because I felt with Chip what I feel with you, Penny Candy. In fact, I think I just came again merely by thinking about you.)

My brother appears to have vast quantities of semen stored inside him. My snatch was overflowing with cum when he finally stopped unloading his balls in me. And he'd come twice in me not too much earlier in the day.

I left him alone in his bed only long enough to rush to the bedroom, take a quick pee and let some of the jism drain from me and return with a towel to cover the wet spot in the bed. We lay in each other's arms again, professing our love, devotion and undying solidarity. I slept soundly until I felt him between my legs again at around 3 a.m. I clutched his ass as he shot even more spunk inside me.

THANKSGIVING DINNER WAS, by tradition, at my maternal grandparents' house. With my grandparents, the four of us, various uncles, aunts and cousins, there were two dozen of us spread out over two rooms. One of my uncles is a master chef, and he took over the kitchen to prepare a scrumptious gourmet feast.

Chip and I helped set the tables and deliver the platters of food, then took our places at the "kids' table," where cousins ranging in age for 7 to 23 settled in. I sat between my brother and Cousin Slim, who reminded me of the football bet I lost earlier and the payout he expected. I dropped my hand down to his lap and felt his semi-hard dick inside his pants. I licked my lips and said, "I'm looking forward to a very tasty Thanksgiving treat."

We swapped stories. We laughed a little too loud. We savored my uncle's cooking. We let our youngest cousin, Sarah, regale us with tales revealing the trials and tribulations of second grade. Slim was our oldest, and he assured Sarah that by the time she got to grad school where he was, "it's all just going to be monumentally worse." She shuddered in despair. We laughed and told her not to worry, Slim was full of shit.

We cleared the tables and put off dessert until after a rousing round of board games on which grandma always insisted as the cost of admission. We scattered to play Clue, Yahtzee, Chutes and Ladders, checkers, Monopoly. Chip quietly suggested strip poker, Sarah was scandalized. But intrigued. (You have to remember what family she belongs to.)

We five oldest cousins -- Slim, Connie, Miranda, Chip and me -- managed to get through one game of Clue before sneaking down to the basement, where grandpa has a pool table. Chip suggested a game of "strip billiards," but none of us could come up with practical and reasonable rules, so Slim offered the alternative of the other three watching me pay off my gambling debt.

The nerve of the man. Insinuating that I, sweet, innocent, proper young lady that I am, would be amenable to sucking his cock in front of witnesses, including my own brother! I quickly dropped to my knees, loosened his pants, fished around for his dick, grabbed it and pulled it out. I began to suck it.

"Show us your tits," Chip requested. He stood by the pool table. Connie and Miranda sat on it. I hoisted my T-shirt over my head. Out of respect for my grandmother, I had worn a bra. I unhooked it and tossed it aside. I turned and jiggled my tits in Chip's direction. He and the girls laughed and applauded. I took Slim's shaft back in my mouth.

Slim decided that since it was a football bet, he'd provide some flamboyant analysis and play by play.

"She takes his giant, steel-hard dick between her luscious lips. She holds his heavy balls in her delicate hand. Her hair twirls around her beautiful face as she sucks his mighty shaft deep into her hungry throat. It has taken her years of diligent practice, gritty determination to hone her cock sucking to this championship level.

"Her subject grits his teeth. He's floating high above Planet Earth. He's feeling lightning strikes in his head, his arms, his legs, his huge, rigid member. She's taking him to places no man has ever gone before, not even the crew of the Starship Enterprise. His balls are about to burst. He can resist no longer. She's too much for any man. He unleashes gallons of hot, sticky spunk into her lovely throat."

I swallowed it all, of course. I licked his cock clean. I rubbed the tip of his dick over my face. I kissed his balls. When I stood and looked over to see if our audience approved, I saw with utter dismay that they weren't even watching.

Miranda lay on her back on the pool table. Connie sat on her face, facing Chip, who squatted between her legs and drilled his cock into her pussy. He and Connie leaned toward each other. They kissed. He bounced her tits in his hands.

Slim joined me at the side of the table. I teased my brother's ass as he fucked our cousin. Slim joined Chip in fondling Connie's tits with one hand while caressing her ass with the other. Chip leaned toward me and smiled. I rose on my tiptoes and kissed him on the lips. Connie grinned and giggled.

"Oh, wow. You two?"

"Well, you've heard of brotherly love, right?" I acknowledged.

"All right," she exclaimed. "The family that sleeps together stays together."

Chip grunted and groaned. He pulled out of Miranda's pussy, rose up above her, grabbed his dick and sprayed cum up to Connie's belly, down over Miranda's tits and stomach. I licked the cum off Connie while she sucked up the jism off Miranda.

Grandma called down to us. It was time to go up for dessert.

"You still hungry?" Chip teased me.

"I'm always anxious to swallow more," I said. I slapped his ass as we climbed the stairs with his arm around me.

Grandpa loved to play the piano. Poorly. But we patronized him by gathering round and even drowning out his discordant accompaniment with a rousing, off-key rendition of "Sloop John B":

"We come on the sloop John B

My grandfather and me (Gramps really belted out this line)

Around Nassau town we did roam

Drinkin' all night (Daddy raised his glass and took a big belt)

Got into a fight (Slim put Chip in a headlock)

Well, I feel so broke up (Sarah wiped fake tears from her eyes)

I wanna go home" (Connie sang out "home" like a wolf howling at the moon)

I think you know, Penny, just how much I love my family. We can do the hokiest things -- board games, sing-alongs, for fuck's sake -- and they send shivers up and down my spine. I looked around and saw every face aglow with the same warmth and delight that I felt. I stood between Connie and Miranda. I put my arms around them. I kissed each of them on the cheek. They squeezed my ass.

When gramps broke into "She'll be comin' round the mountain when she comes," the five of us who had been in the basement had to stifle our giggles. Chip sang it to me later that night, though, when he lay on top of me, grinding his pelvis against my vibrating clit and driving his dick deep into my sopping cunt. "You comin' round the mountain yet, sis?" I was. I was.

I'VE TOLD YOU about my good buddy Alicia. How we spent many nights in bed together, hugging and kissing, but not daring to venture any farther into lesbian land. You and Megan have helped me erase those boundaries, and I hoped that Alicia also had explored new territory when I went to visit her on Friday. She invited me to have lunch with her and her family. I really like her parents and have always had a bit of a crush on her older brother, Mel.

We hugged long and hard when she greeted me at their door. We had, as you know, corresponded somewhat regularly -- texts and emails -- and called each other once in a while since we both went off to college. I had told her a bit about my sexual exploits but hadn't alerted her to my new switch-hitting ways.

We had an enjoyable lunch of soup and salad, coffee and tea. The three of us college students shared thoughts on the challenges and opportunities we faced. I let them know in no uncertain terms just how pleased I was with school, academically and socially. I made sure they understood what a fantastic roommate I was blessed to have.

Alicia and I adjourned to her room after lunch. We got out our phones and looked through pictures of our two campuses and newfound friends. I showed her pictures of you, Rob, Megan, Dr. Hunter, some of our dorm mates and, of course, our fuck buddies at the frat house. She hasn't fucked as many men as you and I have, but she's not much more than a cunt hair behind us.

I then, rather shyly for me, told her of my discovery of love for pussy. And tits. I told her I yearn to finger and be fingered, lick and be licked. I told her how savory your cunt juice is. How utterly exhilarating your lips and tongue feel on my pussy and clit.

She listened quietly. I gazed into her eyes nervously. At the least, I wanted her to accept what I have done without judgment. At most, I wanted her to join me in sisterly love.

"We never did that," she said. "We came close. I admit I thought about it. Often. But we never did it. Why is that?"

I relaxed. "We must have been afraid. I don't know what of. Licking your pussy wouldn't have meant that I didn't want to also suck Guy Granger's cock. Which, as a matter of fact, we both most certainly did." We giggled. She reached out and took my hand. I looked her lovingly in the eyes. "I want to suck cocks. I want to fuck men. Lots of them. But I also want to lick Penny's pussy. I want to lick Megan's pussy. And I most definitely want to lick your pussy."

12