Greg May Have Got My Wife Pregnant

Story Info
My friend takes advantage of my wife.
3k words
3.66
66.7k
114
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Badruben
Badruben
78 Followers

[Disclaimer] This a work of fiction. A filthy, sordid, nasty piece of fiction. You've been warned.

*

Greg was a guy that I'd become friends with at my local pub. He was about 20 years older than me, had grey hair but was quite a fit, knockabout kind of guy.

He was the sort of guy who was permanently single but always seemed to have various girlfriends. He was always on the prowl, looking for another woman to make his slut for the weekend.

He would often playfully tease me about my wife.

My wife is quite a full figured woman, really big boobs and quite a cute chubby lady. He'd often make comments about how sexy he thought her big tits were and how she must be such a great fuck.

One night whilst way too drunk, I told Greg about how my wife sometimes likes to be tied up and blindfolded when we have sex. Her spread out naked on the bed and me pretending to be someone else forcing myself upon her.

Greg kept pressuring me to tell him more about my wife's turn ons and other such matters. And like a fool I answered all of his questions in a far too intimate manner.

We drank a lot that night and many drinks later I had somehow agreed to sneak Greg into our home the next time my wife asked me to tie her up.

We had a laugh about it, he talked about how he would just like to watch. She'd be blindfolded so she'd never know that he was there...

He begged and pleaded and cajoled until I promised him that I'd let him come over and watch sometime.

I really only agreed just to shut him up as I knew that we were both drunk, and this was just drunk talk that had started to get a bit out of hand.

I was pretty sure that he was only joking...

It was the very next night that my wife and I were at home when she asked me to tie her up again.

I couldn't help but think of the conversation I had with Greg the night before.

It's not something that we do all the time, but it's a sex game that we do play on occasion.

My wife has complete trust in me that I would never take advantage of her when she was in such a vulnerable position. But I let it go too far the other night and I don't know how I can tell her what has really happened.

I had tied her securely to the bed and put her blindfold on as we had done so many times before. She loves to be tied to the bed and blindfolded and have me pretend that I am another man fucking her.

Once I had tied her, completely naked to the bed...I texted Greg that he needed to get here as soon as possible.

He was only over the road so he would be here in a couple of minutes.

I had left the front door open so that he could come in silently and not alert my wife that anyone else had entered our home.

Greg took his shoes off first and then took the rest of his clothes off and laid them on our couch.

From where he was standing he could see my plump wife completely naked, blindfolded and tied spread eagled across our bed. She couldn't move at all, both her wrists and ankles were tied securely to each corner of the bed.

He turned and looked at me, his lustful grin looked positively demonic.

He surveyed my beautiful wife, laying naked and so vulnerable before him.

Her legs were spread at an angle that her hairy pussy was fully exposed, her pussy lips ever so slightly open. The sliver of glistening pink moistness just visible beneath her light brown bush was ever so inviting. Her big pillowy boobs lay softly upon her chest, pert pink nipples sitting atop, just begging to be sucked upon.

I could see Greg's nostrils flair and his eyes light up as he admired my wife laid out for him on the bed.

She might as well have been served up on a silver platter.

His cock was rock hard and jutting out straight in front of him. It was considerably larger than mine and for the first time I worried that my wife could very easily notice the difference between Greg and myself.

My concerns however were completely forgotten the moment I noticed him move toward my naked and helpless wife.

He pushed past me and strode confidently towards the side of the bed and squatted down by my wife's side. He leant against the bed and began to gently rub his fingertips across my wife's body.

He started with his fingers gliding up her inner thigh, starting at just above her knee and sliding all the way along the side of her pussy and up across her belly towards her boobs. Instantly her body started writhing with pleasure as she felt his touch for the first time.

His fingers traced outlines around her breasts and then started tracing circles around her very pert nipples.

She moaned in a way that seemed even more aroused than usual.

With my wife's boobs in both his hands, Greg silently grinned at me.

I could only stand and tacitly nod my approval as we both knew that we had to be quiet.

With one hand still massaging her boobs, he ran his open palm of his other hand across my wife's belly, his fingers tracing a line down towards her bushy pubic mound.

His fingers brushed through her neat bush and his middle finger slid between her pussy lips.

He started gently rubbing between her moistening lips and I heard her moan for the first time. Just as his middle fingertip must have found her clitoris.

Greg leaned over towards my wife's heaving breast and his tongue darted out and licked her closest nipple. She let out a long "oooohhh" sound as his wet tongue made contact with one of her pert nipples.

He began sucking on the nipple as kept fingering her very moist pussy. Her hips occasionally bucking each time he sent her closer to the edge.

I could tell just how turned on my wife was by how erect each of her nipples had become. The way she was moaning was more intense than I could ever recall.

I was standing in the doorway of our bedroom watching in awe as a man I barely even knew that well was bringing my wife to orgasm with his fingers and his tongue.

There was a little plop sound as her nipple slipped out from between his lips. Greg quickly changed position as he slipped between her open thighs. He kissed a trail from her inner thigh and up to her pussy. He put the palms of both of his hands midway up her inner thigh and pushed her legs further apart as he leaned his face against her bush.

He pushed his face in towards her vagina, the tip of his nose pushing between her moist pussy lips and he took a great big loud sniff. Inhaling my wife's scent and savouring her like a lion on his prey.

Greg opened his mouth and his long tongue rolled out and began lapping at her pussy. Big long tongue strokes from her asshole all the way up to her clitoris, which sounded like it drove her crazy. Her moaning now considerably louder than I had ever heard and her breathing was very heavy, almost hyperventilating.

I stood there gaping, my mouth wide open and I was absentmindedly rubbing my hard cock through my shorts. I couldn't believe that this was actually happening.

I was certainly turned on by this scene but my arousal was tinged with fear.

I started to worry that I hadn't really gone over any ground rules with Greg before I had set this in motion...

We didn't even discuss whether he would wear a condom or anything, and we certainly didn't say anything about whether he would cum inside my wife's pussy or not.

He started getting up on his knees as he reached down and started stroking his big cock to full hardness. He lifted his head from her bush and moved in so his hips were right between her legs and his big cock was pressed between her moist pussy lips.

Greg starts rubbing the tip of his knob up and down my wife's pussy slit. She was so moist down there that the tip of his much bigger cock slid easily between her labia. Parting her lips as he teased her with his knob.

Bringing her to a noisy orgasm several times in a very short period.

He tilted his face towards me and shot me a sinister grin. A condescending sneer that was both mocking and demeaning at the same time.

He pointed the tip of his cock at the base of her pussy lips and started pushing it inside her.

She sighs... yearning for more.

Her pussy was so wet that Greg had no trouble forcing his thick knob inside my wife's vagina. He reached his arms forward and placed the palms of his hands beneath her armpits to get himself into a better position to force more of his cock inside her.

With my wife's legs spread wide apart, Greg was able to force the full length of his hard cock inside her ravenous pussy. It only took a few gentle strokes. Her hips started bucking each time he pushed his thick cock deeper inside her.

His cock was so much bigger than mine and his knob easily bottomed out as it pushed hard against her cervix. My wife started moaning as Greg settled into a soft rhythm, his big cock sliding in and out of her moist pussy.

I could see that my wife was biting her bottom lip, her face tensing up as Greg stretched her pussy with his much bigger cock.

He leant his face down and started taking turns sucking on each of my wife's erect nipples as he kept up his rhythm, his hips pumping slow measured strokes into my wife.

I could clearly hear the sound of him sucking on my wife's erect nipples. Even over her passionate moaning. Her body writhing in pleasure as Greg plunged his thick cock in and out of her tight, married pussy.

I was completely lost in the moment of watching my wife... She's completely helpless. Totally naked and vulnerable.

Blindfolded and tied naked to the bed whilst another man she mistakenly thinks is her husband is fucking her unprotected, fertile pussy.

My beautiful wife is having raw, unprotected sex with another man she doesn't even really know.

Fuck, she thinks it's me...

Greg had started to pick up his pace and he was really pounding her hard now. I had lost count of the amount of times that my wife had cum so far, but I could tell that Greg was building up to a massive climax himself.

His ass was pumping up and down faster

My wife spoke for the first time when I heard her breathily say into Greg's ear, "You're doing so good, baby. You've never made me feel like this before, Jim."

Greg snorted out a short laugh as he kept pumping his hard, thick cock deep into my wife.

My heart stopped when I clearly heard my wife whisper into Greg's ear, "I haven't told you yet, Jim... but I stopped taking my birth control a while ago. I think that it's time we started to try and have a baby. Make sure that you cum inside me, my love. I think I might be ovulating at the moment."

Greg turned his head around shot me a cruel, mocking grin.

I stood there frozen.

I wanted to shout out at him to stop but I just stood there, unable to move or say a word.

My wife cried out, "Please Jim..! I need to feel you cum inside me!"

"I've never felt like this before, babe!" She cooed, "What have you done to me?"

Greg did his best to stay silent as he thrust his big cock in and out of my wife's pussy. His pace now starting to become much more rapid.

He was pounding her with his thick cock and I could tell that he was about to blow his load inside my wife's pussy at any moment.

My wife cried out again, "I want you to cum inside me, Jim. I need you to fill me with your sperm. I want us to make a baby, my love."

Greg arched his back and closed his eyes as he thrust inside her one deep and final time.

He could barely stifle his groan as I saw his balls tighten and his butt cheeks clench and he pumped a massive load of his hot sperm deep up inside my wife's vagina.

My wife started to climax as soon as Greg had started to cum inside her.

I've never seen her lose herself in an orgasm like this before.

She let out a cry of ecstasy, of longing and satisfaction and her hips bucked under the weight of Greg's body.

He let out a long sigh as he pumped another thick spurt of his potent, hot load inside my wife's fertile pussy. His hips still moving, still thrusting into my beautiful, trusting wife. Grinding his sperm against her cervix, pushing it all deeper inside her.

My God!

What has he done to my wife?!??

I'm standing there frozen. Struggling to process the magnitude of what has just happened.

My wife is trying to catch her breath and she's still moaning. I can't quite make out what she's saying so I move closer.

"Oh Jim, that was the most amazing fuck of my life..." my wife panted from behind her blindfold as Greg pushed his his cock deeper inside her. As though he was trying to squeeze the last drops of his cum as deep inside her pussy as he could.

"In all the years that we've been married, you've never fucked me like that..."

"...and when I told you that I was ovulating... My God! You were like an animal, my love. The way you were fucking me... I just had to feel you cum inside me, Jim."

My blood froze when Greg turned his head around to face me. He had one hand softly squeezing one of my wife's boobs, his thumb flicking her hard nipple. His eyes silently mocking me, daring me to say something.

My wife continued to purr... "You must have been excited Jim, I've never felt you cum like that before. Such a big load my love! I can feel all your sperm sloshing around inside my pussy. Oh God, it feels so good, Jim."

Greg continued to softly hump my wife with his semi hard dick. Occasionally stifling a snort as he tried not to laugh.

"Don't pull out yet Jim, I want to feel you inside me. I don't want any of your sperm to leak out, my love. I want us to have a baby, Jim. Don't you want to have a baby, my love?"

Greg moaned, "yes my love, yes..." mimicking my voice in a condescending tone.

She sighs, "I'm so glad, Jim. I've never cum like that before... and so many times! It felt so special and magic, my whole body is still tingling in the most wonderful way. I love you, Jim."

Greg looked back at me and smiled. I motioned for him that it was time to stop and he shook his head in disagreement. His hips still pushing into my wife. Pushing all of his sperm back up inside her pussy, making sure that it really soaks in.

I can't believe what he has done, what I let him do.

I wanted him out of here now, I needed to go to my wife. I placed my hand on his shoulder and tried to pull him off her. He turned his head around and shot me a look of defiance, but then begrudgingly pulled his softened, greasy cock out of my wife's pussy and a thick stream of sperm started to dribble from between her pussy lips.

He pulled himself from between her legs and stood up in front of of me. Not a word was spoken as he cast a belittling stare at me.

He was daring me to say something... to yell at him, to hit him, but he knew that I wouldn't say or do anything.

I couldn't look him in the eyes. I just looked down and stared at his limp, greasy cock.

Even soft, his cock was still considerably bigger than mine. His balls were much bigger too. His pubes were covered in pussy juice and cum, and his cock was slick and shiny, coated in my wife's pussy juices.

He turned and walked straight past me, picked up his clothes and started to get changed by the front door.

My wife broke the silence, "That was the best fuck of my life, Jim. You were so strong with me, so powerful." She sounded breathless. "Come and lay down next to me, my love. I want you to hold me."

I lay down beside my wife and kissed her. She pushed her tongue against mine and began to hungrily return my kiss.

I looked back over where Greg was and noticed that he'd slipped out the front door.

I went back to kissing my wife, running my hand across her naked body. She was still wearing her blindfold and tied to the bed. I gently rubbed the palms of my hands all over her boobs.

My fingers eventually found their way down to my wife's pussy and it was soaking wet and leaking Greg's sperm.

"Can you feel how wet my pussy is, my love..." my wife purred. "I can feel your sperm leaking out of my vagina. I can't ever remember you cumming so much inside me!"

"I feel amazing, Jim."

Badruben
Badruben
78 Followers