Greg's List Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh," Trish sighed. "You have such a sweet body, darling," Trish sighed. "I so want to eat you up." She kissed and sucked Samantha's nipples, and when she gently nipped one, Samantha cried out, the sharp pain more pleasurable than almost anything she'd ever felt before.

"No...no...oh, oh god, yessss!" Samantha hissed, her hips and thighs now squirming from the surfeit of pleasurable sensation.

It seemingly occurred to them both at the same time, in that kind of telepathy that true lovers often have, that Samantha might be better served lying flat on her back. She wriggled to her left, away from the pillow and headboard of Trish's bed, even as Trish physically moved Samantha's naked hips perpendicular to the length of the bed. As Samantha eased down, her legs pulling up, Trish wriggled her way further down Samantha's supple body, kissing her way from tummy and navel, to inner thighs, then shockingly - to Samantha, at least - directly on Samantha's hot and bothered clitoris.

"It's wrong for us..." Samantha protested weakly, then, "Ufff!" Samantha exclaimed, as a small orgasm raced through her. "Oh god, Trish!"

Trish seemed to ignore Samantha's protestations, but responded to her exclamations of acquiescence with even greater depredations. She kissed along the intersection of Sam's thighs with her pelvis, each kiss a hot brand applied to her sensitive skin just inches from her now drooling pussy.

"Your little puss is wet, baby," Trish cooed. "Do you mind if I drink up your sweetness? It makes me so hot," Trish teased.

Sam's head rolled from side to side. She knew that it was wrong to allow another girl to put her mouth on her pussy, to lick and kiss her excited clit, but she lacked the strength to make Trish stop.

"No...no...please," she protested again, her voice faint.

"Please?" Trish said. "Okay, I'd love to." She then roughly separated Sam's labia, exposing Samantha's overheated, wet, pussy and clitoris, her deep slit visibly oozing her sweet, feminine liqueur. Samantha sighed as she felt cool air on her intimate area, and her hands fluttered feebly on the bed as Trish relentlessly attacked her aching pussy.

Hands that then, somehow, found themselves entangled in Trish's short hair, as the girl's mouth attached itself to Samantha's hot, wet pussy, labia and swollen clit. Samantha thought that she was pushing away her roommate's head, but was shocked to realize that she was, in fact, pulling Trish's mouth closer and harder onto her raging cunt.

She was even more shocked to hear the words coming from her own mouth.

"Oh god, YESS! Fuck me with your hot mouth, and tongue! Lick me, lick my pussy, I wanna cum in your mouth, I wanna fill your mouth with my cum, I wanna cum on your face and lick it off! Make me lick your cum, your pussy, fuck me fuck me FUCK ME!!" The rest was lost as Samantha orgasmed, her hips jetting her spasming cunt almost inside Trish's hot mouth, the girl's lips and tongue, and even her nose, all conspiring to irritate Samantha's swollen and sensitive clitoris, making it explode with the most intense physical and emotional sensations that Samantha had ever encountered.

It seemed like the strangest carnival ride Samantha had ever been on. Far more intense than any pleasure she had felt with Dave - and they had been good together - her orgasm under Trish was a journey to heaven, not an earthly pleasure at all, something that must be reserved for angels alone.

And, "Oh god, what an angel Trish is," Samantha thought, unable to resolve her earlier qualms about being with Trish, with the current euphoria filling her system.

But she had little chance to internally debate her concerns, as Trish had raised up from between Samantha's still quivering thighs, lying next to Samantha, her face glistening and wet, her sweet lips now approaching Samantha's. Samantha felt unable to turn her face from her roommate's, and now it was obvious to her what the fragrance she had smelled on waking had been. And then she recalled that she had smelled it on her own face.

She had done to Trish, what Trish had just done to her. Her mouth had been on another woman's wet, hot pussy - how could she have done such a thing? How could her tongue voluntarily, even eagerly, lick over a girl's plump and quivering clitoris? Lick inside her creaming pussy? Willingly swallow a girl's hot, musky juices? And had she done even worse than that?

Trish's lips and mouth were so warm and welcome against her own, and she found herself responding contentedly to their intimate embrace, their bodies warm on each other, softness on softness, heat on heat, Trish's lips like sweet cream, that she felt conflicted and uncertain about her life before, with Dave. Or with any man. And now she was here in bed, completely naked, with her roommate Trish, most definitely a woman.

Who had started it? Who had seduced the other, and made the other into a lover of licking wet, gushing pussy?

"Am I a lesbian? Is Trish?" Samantha thought to herself. It seemed to be academic at this point, as Trish most certainly was fond of Samantha's pussy, and the evidence seemed to indicate that Samantha had been in a similar position earlier...

"...I want you to lick me again," Trish whispered, as though pointing out to Samantha an easy way to resolve her confusion.

Samantha hesitated. "How do you say, 'I'd really like to find out if I enjoyed eating your pussy earlier?'" she thought. Trish, however, took her brief silence as consent to her request, and slipped off Samantha, then swung her leg over Samantha's upper body, so that she was straddling the cute brunette's face, her shaved, reddish pussy inches away from Samantha's mouth, hidden behind the thinnest possible fabric.

"Go ahead, baby, mommy wants to feel your hot mouth on her wet pussy," Trish cooed, as she looked down on her new lover's face. Samantha peered upward, past Trish's sweet, perfect breasts, to her smiling face, hoping that Trish would keep leading her to her goal. The smell of Trish's pussy, excited and virtually steaming, was filling Samantha's nostrils, and soon instinct and reflex took over, easing Samantha's performance concerns.

She felt an overwhelming desire to bury her face in that pretty vulva staring her in the face, Trish's pretty lace panties only making the temptation worse. The wet spot in the gusset gave Samantha a good idea of where that promised pussy could be found, and when Trish scooted forward, Samantha did not hesitate to bring her mouth to it, the wet surface slippery with Trish's hot cream, sweet on her tongue, and sensually musky in her nose.

The hot thrill Samantha had felt in her pussy earlier, began to build again, and she felt very certain, the certainty of experience, that the same was happening to Trish - the small jerks of her hips, her soft moans, Trish's hands on her own breasts caressing them, all clear evidence that Trish was already also on her way to an orgasm.

Since Samantha's arms were pinned under Trish's soft, warm ass, as was most of Samantha's upper body, she decided to bring her hands to her own pussy, and play with her steaming swamp there, while she kissed and licked at Trish's pussy, and inhaled her intoxicating, sensual scent. Seeing Samantha's inability to reach directly to Trish's dripping cunt, Trish reached down with one hand, to pull her panty aside, exposing her deep rose colored cunt to her lover's mouth. Her plump labia, soft and rosy with excitement, were smooth and hair free, like a young girl's.

"Mommy wants to feel your hot, hard tongue deep inside her wet pussy, baby," Trish cooed. "Do you wanna lick me?"

Samantha groaned. The ache in her clit was almost painful, but what a lovely ache it was.

"Oh yeah, Trish, god I wanna suck your clit, and lick your sweet, soft lips, and fuck your steamy little cunt until your fucking cum drowns me." Samantha wasn't sure where her passionate desire for her roommate had come from, but the naughty words coming out of her mouth were turning her on, as well as Trish, and spoken from the heart, too.

"Oh god, eat me out!" Trish gasped, as Samantha leaned forward to lick the slickly wet feast before her. Too close to focus clearly, Samantha's immediate visual horizon was taken up with a deep pink field of feminine pleasure, Trish's lovely vulva - swelling, plump deep rose labia, darkly shadowed, glistening, pink pussy, and darkening red clitoris - and the girl's gushing, creamy offering for her lover's consumption filling her mouth as it overflowed her eager tongue.

The fingers of Samantha's right hand were busy frigging her sensitive and excited clit and labia, while three fingers of her left hand formed a thrilling penis substitute, fucking in and out of her hungry cunt, her hips thrusting upward to allow deeper entry into her hot, wet interior.

"UNNH!" she moaned into Trish's pussy, feeling tiny tremors in Trish's thighs as she began cumming under Samantha's oral attack.

"Oh god oh god oh god," Trish howled into the ceiling, as her orgasm washed over her, her thighs shaking uncontrollably, and almost squeezing Samantha's face between them as she spasmed with pleasure, her cunt drooling on her captive lover's face.

Trish's excited expostulations of ecstasy triggered a similar response in Samantha, her clit exploding with pleasure, her pussy squirting hot cum onto Trish's bed and her own thighs, pleasure coursing through her body, along with an intense feeling of love and attachment to her new lover and long term friend.

The girls shivered together, the delight coursing through both their bodies softly dissipating, like a flashlight's beam slowly dying, and both embraced together, Trish stretching herself out alongside Samantha's warm body. Her hand found its way between Samantha's legs, seeking out her hot and wet hole. Her thumb familiarly stroked Samantha's sensitive clit, while two fingers slipped through her wetness to fill her opening. Samantha spasmed unexpectedly, cumming one more time.

Samantha shivered, a coolness passing through her, and woke herself up.

She was back in the bathtub, surrounded by now-cool water, her skin wrinkled and pruny. She felt a depressed letdown, as we all do when we wake from an extremely pleasant dream, to find ourselves surrounded by everyday life.

She heard a knock on the door - apparently the first knocking was what awakened her.

"Hey, Sam, are you okay in there? You've been in for a long time..."

"Uh, yes. Yes, I'm fine, I just fell asleep."

"Can I come in?" Trish asked. Without waiting, she eased the door open.

"Eww, look at you, you're all pruny," Trish said. "I was gonna tell you Dave called. I don't know what he wants, but your phone keeps buzzing..."

Samantha just stared at Trish, a deep foreboding, mixed with confusion over her just concluded dream, clouding her ability to respond right away.

###

12