Greg's List Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Samantha realized it, Alexis' hand was under her arm, softly on her back, holding her closer. It seemed the most natural thing in the world that Samantha's mouth might open, her tongue touching Alexis' lips, then her own tongue, the two women easing into a comfortable and arousing french kiss, tongues dancing together, saliva exchanged and welcome.

Alexis' hand on Samantha's back slipped around to her front, the woman's hand caressing Samantha's breast, teasing her stiffening nipple. Samantha moaned involuntarily.

Alexis slowly removed her hand, and Samantha, feeling the absence, brought a hand to the back of Alexis head, her fingers stroking the lines of one of her braids. Alexis' hand returned to Samantha, to her hip this time, touching and caressing her curve there. Soon both women were deeply and intimately involved in their kiss, their worlds collapsing into the contact between them, and each other's sensed body - heat, moans, body scents comprising their perception of the other.

Alexis pulled back slightly, and Samantha followed, the aggressor chasing the prey. Alexis lay back against the pillows, Samantha above, then on top, of the blonde.

Alexis reached up, pulling Samantha's blouse up from her skirt, exposing her stomach. Samantha giggled as Alexis bunched it up at Samantha's breasts. "Here, let me unbutton it," Samantha said.

"You're so beautiful," Alexis murmured, her eyes soft on Samantha. The younger girl quickly loosened the blouse, and then slipped it off.

"What a pretty bra," cooed Alexis. "Where did you get it?" she asked.

"Macy's...it was on sale," Samantha said.

"Lovely," Alexis said, her hands going to Samantha's small breasts. "So soft," she marveled.

"Yes, I love it," Samantha said.

"I meant your breasts, they're beautiful, I so want to see them." Her hands went to Samantha's back, and she gently tugged Samantha down to her, their lips coming together again, as Alexis unhooked Samantha's bra. The two women remained locked in an increasingly familiar and arousing kiss, their bodies melding together, their heat and fragrances joining.

As Samantha rose up, Alexis held onto the straps of the bra, removing it from her breasts.

"Oh! So delicious," Alexis moaned. "I must kiss you there." Samantha smiled, then lowered herself so that her left breast was within inches of Alexis pink lips. Her mouth took Samantha's small nipple in, gently sucking and mouthing her tightly puckered nub of sensitive flesh.

"Oh!" Samantha gasped, as Alexis sucked a little harder, then moved to her other breast to do the same again. Samantha held herself up as she nursed Alexis, but firm tendrils of pleasure were already making their way to her clitoris, her body becoming more excited.

"No fair," Samantha suggested. "I'd love to see your breasts." Alexis pouted momentarily.

"Go ahead," she suggested, "See them for yourself," inviting Samantha to undress her.

Samantha giggled nervously, but began eagerly unbuttoning the woman's dress, her creamy skin smooth and flawless. Alexis, as it turned out, wasn't wearing a bra, her large brown nipples and areolae revealing themselves quickly.

"Oh, such nice nipples," Samantha said.

"Kiss them, please," Alexis said, the need clear in her voice. Samantha leaned down, taking a nipple in her mouth, as Alexis saucily slid her hands under Samantha's skirt, her hands sliding up the girl's thighs to her ass and hips. Grasping Samantha's panties, Alexis slid them down her legs, leaving the girl naked under her skirt.

"Oh, my goodness!" Samantha exclaimed. "I wasn't expecting that."

"Do you mind?" Alexis said, looking up at Samantha and smiling. "I really will want to see all of your sweet body tonight..."

Something about the tilt of her mouth begged Samantha to lean down and kiss her new friend again, this time, with ardor and passion, their breasts touching for the first time, Alexis' larger breasts soft and warm on Samantha's, her nipples pushing eagerly into Samantha. As they kissed hotly, lips mashing together, tongues dancing, heat and saliva mixing, Alexis' hands went to Samantha's plump ass, cupping the girl's sweet, round ass globes.

Samantha moaned, her initial surprise at feeling Alexis' hands on her ass, replaced with a hot surge of desire. "Oh...yes, yes," she gasped into Alexis mouth, desiring the feel of a woman's practiced hands in her parts that would bring moist pleasure to them both.

Alexis' hands were experienced, and expert. Her fingers fanned out over the warm, round and moist flesh of Samantha's bottom, as she experienced for the first time, a woman's sweet caress there, rather than the frenzied squeezing of a man's hands. Alexis lightly teased and tickled the edges of Samantha's rear, her finger tips skating over her sensitive flesh, her bottom rising up to demand more from Alexis' touch.

"Uh, Alexis...that feels so nice..." Samantha moaned. Alexis giggled into Samantha's mouth.

"I agree, sweetie," she said, her tongue plunging deeply into Samantha's mouth at the same time that her index finger plunged into Samantha's ass furrow, slipping down her moist flesh and, more slowly, over her hot ass hole, but avoiding the temptation to slip inside that sweet, tasty opening.

Samantha wriggled against Alexis. "Yeah," she breathed over Alexis' cheeks. "So good..."

Alexis reached further along, her fingers moving on to Samantha's wet pussy, her fingers acquiring a coating of Samantha's fresh, fragrant cream, and not hesitating at all to penetrate the girl there, though she couldn't reach her clitoris. She more than made up for that by reaching under Samantha with her other hand, caressing over her bush to her hot clitoris, then on into her pussy, fingers hooking to press into her sensitive area behind her clitoris, her G-spot.

Samantha gasped - she'd never even suspected that area might be even more reactive than her clit, and her orgasm surprised her immensely, so much so that she let loose a small squirt of pee.

"Oh god oh god god god god OH I peed I'm so sorry!" all tumbled out of her, as she laughed and gasped and teared up, all at the same time.

"Oh my god, what was that?" she exclaimed. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pee, it just..."

"That's okay, Princess," Alexis smiled. "It just so happens that I like being peed on by beautiful women...though rarely in bed."

Samantha slumped down on Alexis, hands idly squeezing Alexis full breasts.

"Let's get properly undressed for fucking, okay?" Alexis said. Samantha nodded against her breast, and then the two women slowly sat up. Alexis carefully unbuttoned Samantha's skirt, then unzipped it and shimmied it off Samantha's naked hips.

"Ahhh," Alexis hissed. "What a lovely, feminine body, my dear." Then she stood, and finished unbuttoning her own dress, letting it drop to the floor. She was naked, her body in lovely shape and rather mouth-watering.

"You're beautiful," Samantha said.

"Thank you, and you shall learn how to augment and uplift feminine beauty here. It's one of the many wonderful advantages of being with a sister...you needn't be shy of your own beauty, nor jealous of another's, as we shall share."

"Would you like to experience my orgasm, with your most perceptive senses? I promise it will benefit you immensely..."

Samantha was intrigued. "I guess so...sure," she said, not sure what it would entail to experience someone else's orgasm.

Alexis reached into a bedside drawer, and withdrew a light blue silk sash. Waving it before Samantha, Alexis smiled and said, "Sometimes Kim and I like to use things like this when we play." Samantha had almost forgotten about Kim.

She tied it around Samantha's head, blocking her vision, but impeding nothing else.

"Now, just let me arrange things," Alexis murmured, as Samantha let herself follow.

Samantha lay down flat on her back on the bed. Alexis felt a strong stirring of desire as she looked at the beautiful, nude twenty year old girl, submitting herself to another woman's sexual desire. Alexis lay next to her, head to foot and foot to head, their sides in contact. Alexis took Samantha's left hand, and placed it on Alexis' stomach, and then Alexis concentrated on pleasuring herself.

Alexis' left hand was caressing and squeezing her left breast, while her right hand fell between her legs, to the hot, moist nest between her thighs. She caressed the soft ridges of her labia slowly, in a rhythmic manner, over and over, strumming her swelling clit increasingly, and dipping her fingers into her steamy wetness inside her clit, gradually increasing her excitement, and her noticeably physical reactions.

For Samantha, it was a bewildering experience at first. She was focused on the darkness, but gradually moved beyond that, as she became more and more aware of Alexis next to her. First, was the slight movements of Alexis warm, soft body next to her and under her hand. Alexis would repeatedly bump softly into Samantha as she masturbated herself, her hips soft into Samantha's side. Then Samantha began to notice the slight jerks of Alexis' hips, as electrical contractions of pleasure stimulated the older woman, her body moving involuntarily into Samantha, like bumper cars at an amusement park.

Finally, Samantha's fingers grew accustomed to the soft feel of Alexis smooth stomach, and she became very aware when Alexis' stomach muscles tightened, then relaxed, again from the small orgasms leading to her larger, desired cum.

While Samantha was marvelling at her increased awareness of Alexis' emotions through touch, it occurred to her that there was other input, equally exciting. She became aware of the small sounds of desire emanating from Alexis' throat. Small gasps, moans and sighs, increasing in frequency and intensity, and even in volume, though Alexis was making no particular effort to vocalize her passion. Nonetheless, once Samantha learned to listen, she became very aware of the sounds of another woman's rising passion and desire.

Lastly, Samantha gradually became aware of Alexis' scents. The normal smell of her body - clean, fresh and lightly scented with some expensive perfume. But evolving, changing slightly, almost unnoticeably, as she perspired while making love to herself. The hot, moist area of Alexis' armpits, producing her sensual scent of exertion, not at all offensive to Samantha, and surprisingly arousing.

The soft perspiration from the thin creases below Alexis' breasts, a slightly different scent than from under her arms, but no less exciting. Finally, the musky, hot scent of Alexis' vagina - had Samantha the benefit of her sight, she would have seen Alexis' feminine fluid visibly dripping from her pussy, along her smooth perineum and to her ass hole. But since she was restricted to other senses, Samantha inhaled that sweet fragrance, the impact of another woman's excited and drooling pussy so close to her face thrilling Samantha even more than the sounds and touch of the woman's body.

Samantha felt her own pussy wetting, a tiny tickle as droplets of creamy feminine fluid formed inside her, making their way to the opening of her slit. She also became aware that she, too, was making small sounds and involuntary movements, though not to the degree that Alexis was.

As Alexis approached her orgasm, she turned into Samantha's body, her frantically strumming fingers and spasming pussy inches from Samantha's face, her scent hot and exciting in Samantha's nostrils, and her verbal cues obvious.

"Oh god, I'm cumming, cumming...oh, sweet baby, I'm cumming for you...on you...oh oh ohhhhh!" Samantha couldn't help but be excited by the woman orgasming next to her naked body, and she moaned loudly as Alexis came, hopeful that she would be next.

She felt Alexis slump wearily, then gather together her strength. As she resumed her normal breathing, Alexis raised up and gently removed the blindfold from Samantha.

She smiled at her submissive new lover. "We're going to have a lovely evening together," she whispered. Samantha shyly returned her smile.

###

12