Greg's List Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We kind of need to rethink what I'm going to do for money," said Samantha.

"Yeah, that didn't work out that well, did it?" Trish replied wryly.

"Still, we made some pretty good money, though, didn't we?"

"Yeah, but we'd need to put a lot more safeguards in place, and it would probably be a lot better if we were both there. I felt really bad about the way it happened last time..." Trish said.

"Don't blame yourself," Samantha said. "It was done the way I wanted to do it, I just made a mistake. Who knew we'd run into a butch lesbian who'd go wild with a giant dildo?"

"Okay, then," Trish said. "So, we'd both be there, in the couple's bedroom, right? And it would still be couples?"

"Yes, or single females, if there were any who wanted to get fucked by a couple of other women," Samantha said. "I'm not sure if there's much of a market for that."

"But single men...still out?" Trish asked.

Samantha looked thoughtful. "I think so, I'm not really all that interested in dick...at least, dick with a man attached. But we could see how it works out with straight couples, maybe we'll like having sex with men."

"Okay, so we'll advertise ourselves as TWO women 'craftspersons' who want to fix stuff for straight couples, right?" Trish said. "And this isn't going to come between us, is it? I'd hate to have some other woman, or man," she shrugged, "come between us. Not that I can even conceive of anyone being in my heart other than you."

"No, I don't think it'll cause problems - I love you so much, no one could keep me from you." Samantha smiled. "No one!"

Trish grinned. "Okay, you're the big brain of us two. Start thinking of anything else that might be necessary...I'm going to have dessert now." Samantha looked quizzical, as Trish fetched a banana, then moved her chair away from the table.

She saucily slipped her panties down off her hips, exposing her sweet, naked body, as Samantha's mouth fell open, her eyes fixed on Trish's moving hips, her still red pussy, and her full, round ass.

"Oh my god, you look so delicious!" gasped Samantha. Trish mockingly waved her index finger in a 'no-no' gesture.

"Maybe so, but you're the main course right now." She got on her hands and knees, and crawled under the table, to sit between Samantha's legs. She coaxed her legs open, then grasped the girl's panties, and shimmied them down off her hips, revealing her sweet little pussy.

Trish brought her face to Samantha's hot little cunt, the girl's pink and red vagina, labia and clitoris looking like the most beautiful thing that Trish had ever seen. She sighed, pleasure coursing through her just at the sight.

The fragrance of Samantha's pussy, still wet from the evening before, with new moisture leaking out as she once again grew excited, was strong and concentrated, and maddened Trish, as her lover's scent thrilled her body from top to bottom. Her mouth watered, she pushed her face closer, intent on inhaling every iota of female scent that her lover's hot cunt in front of her was producing.

She pressed her mouth into Samantha's vagina, lips pressed to labia, as Samantha slouched down and spread her thighs further, anxious to feel Trish's eager tongue inside her.

"God yeah, lick me!" Samantha urged her girl friend on. Trish explored her very first cunt willingly, her face soon becoming coated with Samantha's hot cream, her scent filling Trish's nostrils. Her tongue, as though with a mind of its own, lapped at Samantha's fleshy labia and her almost invisible pubic hairs alongside them, alternating with deep thrusts inside Samantha's creamy, tight pussy, waves of hot, female cream greeting her tongue and eagerly swallowed by the novice lesbian.

Trish's mouth and tongue swabbed every part of Samantha's vulva, save her clit. After swallowing what seemed like a flood of pussy cream, Trish pulled back, eliciting a momentary sigh of disappointment from Samantha. Trish quickly peeled the banana, leaving her with a tasty penis substitute, and Samantha's suspicions were soon confirmed, as Trish, giggling, began fucking the long, curved sweet and sugary shaft into Samantha's still-creaming vagina.

"Ohhh, god, you're filing me so sweetly," Samantha cooed, as the banana-cock slowly filled her, separating her soft, swollen labia as she was remorselessly fucked by the tasty treat. Trish giggled when the long banana was halfway into her lover's pussy, looking like a fruity strap on.

"God, we've got to try this in bed some time," Trish giggled. "I'd love for you to try to fuck me with this!"

"I thought you were going to fuck me?" Samantha whined, enjoying the full feeling of a banana inside her pussy.

"Don't worry, I'm so hungry right now," Trish said, even as her own fingers were between her own legs, teasing her pussy. She began eating the part of the banana sticking out of Samantha's cunt. Biting off pieces of the sweet fruit, combined with the hot scent of Samantha's pussy, created a mouth-watering treat that Trish vowed she would enjoy many times in the future.

"And it's healthy, too!" she exulted to herself, grinning, as tendrils of pleasure streamed through her clit from her own digital caresses.

She soon had the banana down to the level of Samantha's pussy. She allowed Samantha's pelvic movements to push the banana, now covered with her lover's hot, sweet and musky cream, out slowly. With all of Samantha's squirming, the banana was coming out at a steady rate.

"God, Trish, that feels fucking fantastic," Samantha moaned. "Lick my clit while you eat my banana." Samantha giggled at the ridiculousness of the situation, while she moaned at the pleasure that she was feeling.

Trish concentrated at nibbling on banana, licking the stiff pearl of Samantha's pink clitoris, and teasing her own clit, stronger and stronger waves of pleasure coursing through both women. Samantha felt a strong urge to press her thighs together, to push the sweet tension out of her tormented pussy, but refrained, realizing that it would make a major mess, as well as possibly upsetting her female lover.

So she endured the pleasurable frustration of allowing Trish to literally eat her out, her clit exploding in small bursts of pleasure, her moans her only release.

"Oh god. Oh god. Oh god god god. Fuck. Eat my pussy, please fuck me, I've got. To. Cum. NOW!" Finally, her pussy pushed the final bit of banana out into Trish's hungry mouth, her gush of cum more from the full load of lubrication, than from stimulation of her g-spot. In any case, the pleasure was intense and long lasting, her thighs shaking and shivering from her cum, as she grasped the table to keep from falling out of her chair.

Trish was grateful for both the pleasure her partner was feeling, and the delicious treat of pussy-soaked fruit that she had just finished, as well as its creamy topping. She swallowed the last of the banana, then crawled out from between Samantha's legs, to reseat herself at the table.

Samantha had her eyes closed, trying to compose herself after being fucked by her lover. She reopened them, her breathing steady once again, and looked at Trish.

"Got a bit of, uh, banana, there," she said, pointing at the corner of Trish's mouth, "uh, there on your lip." Trish wiped it off with her finger, looked at it, then looked back at Samantha, and both girls burst out laughing at the same time.

"Ready for that shower?" Samantha asked Trish.

"Yep," she replied, and they walked together to the bathroom.

The steaming hot water of the shower, was most definitely what Samantha and Trish needed.

"I really love how you smell after a long night of fucking me," Trish mused, "but a clean, fresh you smells really nice, too."

"Yeah, ditto," Samantha said. "And it's just nice to feel clean and fresh, y'know?"

"Let me do your back, honey," Samantha said. "You were so nice to me at breakfast." She giggled, then began soaping up her sweetie's smooth back.

"Oh GOD, I would kill to have anybody do that all the time...no fucking necessary, just do my back..." Trish leaned her head back, lost in that universal ecstasy of simply having someone pay attention to her back. Samantha smiled, happy to please her, and pressed her front against Trish's back, her arms going around the slim girl, caressing and teasing her full breasts.

"Your sweet little boobies have been ignored. They should get a night of their own, just being kissed and tickled and sucked, don't you think?" She kissed Trish's neck, then Trish's lips when she leaned her head back to Samantha.

"Why wait 'til the night?" Trish said in a throaty voice. Samantha nuzzled Trish's neck, caressing and squeezing her lover's round globes, then pinching and squeezing he nipples, sending hard jolts of sensual electricity to Trish's hot clit with each pinch.

"Oh! Oh! Oh, god! Oh, fuck! God, I think I'm cumming," Trish gasped. "Oh god, yess, cumming, fuck, so good...god, how do you do that?" With that, she twisted her slick, soapy body around in Samatha's arms, forcefully bringing her lips to Samantha's, her tongue slipping deep into the woman's mouth, her right hand caressing Samantha's plump vulva, her thumb frantically strumming the girl's hot clit, two of her fingers fucking into her liquid slit, rapidly fucking in and out of Samantha's hot hole.

"Unnh," Samantha grunted, her forehead against Trish's, as the sweet agony of her cum burst through her. The two stood together under the hot rain from the shower head, their emotions, bodies and minds growing ever closer.

Finally, Samantha said, "C'mon, lets dry off and start working on our new business."

Trish said, "As long as we do it naked together in bed, I'm there."

"Oh, shit," Samantha drawled unexpectedly.

"What?" asked Trish.

"I promised to eat your ass last night, and I never got around to it."

"It's okay," said Trish. "Really, it's fine."

"Fuck that," said Samantha. "I really want to taste your ass hole."

Their next stop was their bed, in their bedroom, where they worked things out to their mutual satisfaction.

###

12