Grief Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I figured if we switched to doggie-style, even though I couldn't see her big boobs, I could still fondle them. I hung in there with missionary for a bit but it didn't seem like she was building toward an orgasm very quickly. It wasn't necessarily that I wanted her to cum quickly but I definitely still wanted to fuck her luscious tits so I at least wanted her to cum before I was too close. When I stopped fucking her and started to move, she looked at me inquisitively so I smiled and asked her to roll over. She got her knees under her so that her ass was up in the air but her head was resting on her arms on the rug. I ran my hands over her soft, smooth ass cheeks then guided my cock back into her pussy from behind, making us both moan again. Holding her waist, I started to slowly slide it in and out again.

We very quickly got into a good rhythm, with me pushing in while she pushed back. I slipped my hands forward and cupped her swinging tits, hefting their weight while caressing the soft, smooth flesh and her hard nipples. I realized that her head was still resting on both of her arms so I suggested that she reach under herself and caress her clit. She did and not only was immediately moaning but it felt like her pussy became even wetter. I was really enjoying fucking her from behind while fondling her tits but, although it felt awesome, I was in no danger yet of cumming before she did. She did end up taking over the pace, pushing back harder and faster as she was apparently pursuing another orgasm. I ended up just giving a good thrust to ensure maximum penetration each time she pushed back.

As she was getting closer to cumming, pushing back harder and faster, I released her tits and straightened up again. Holding her waist, I would pull back with my thrust each time her ass smacked into my hips. Looking down, I was watching her ass jiggle each time it encountered my hips and my cock was fully embedded inside her. Despite the size of the bathroom, the smacking of my hips against her ass still seemed to echo and I was enjoying it. The longer we were fucking, the louder and faster we were making that sound until she pushed back and just held there as she went silent. A moment later, her cry was echoing and her body started shaking. I gave a few thrusts while she was cumming so I could feel the flood of additional lubrication as she came long and hard once again.

When I was sure that she'd finished cumming, I slipped out of her and had her roll onto her back again. As she continued to recover, I moved up and straddled her ribs, laying my cock between her tits. Taking one in each hand, I brought them together against it then slowly slid it between them. As amazing as fucking her had felt and as incredible as she was at sucking cock, fucking her tits was up on that same level so I was immediately glad that I'd decided to do it, even if she wasn't getting anything out of it. It wasn't just fucking her tits that was so enjoyable; it was also holding those big beauties and looking down at them. While she continued to recover from her latest intense orgasm, she was watching my cockhead peek from between her tits repeatedly with a bemused expression.

She'd cum twice more since the last time I'd cum so I was definitely pursuing my own orgasm by this point. There was no clock in the bathroom so I had no idea how long we'd been in there and whether we should be expecting her family to return by a certain point. I'd definitely have been very disappointed if we'd heard them return and she'd made us get dressed immediately but I kind of had the feeling that she wasn't worried about it and wouldn't have left me high and dry like that. Since she seemed relaxed, I was relaxed and just continued to slide my cock between her tits, savoring the pleasure as my orgasm continued to build. I wasn't necessarily trying to draw it out but I wasn't fucking her tits hard and fast, either.

As if she somehow knew that I was getting close to cumming, she started to open her mouth and stick her tongue out right when I was actually getting closer. Maybe it was just the expression on my face when the pleasure I was feeling was reaching its peak intensity or maybe she could feel my cock swelling even more between her tits. Either way, when I did start blasting with something like a grunt, my first shot did reach her tongue and she seemed very happy about it. My subsequent spurts were not as strong so the rest of my cum pooled on her sternum, where she spread it around then licked it off of her fingers. I continued to fondle her tits even once I was spent before moving off to kneel beside her.

While she continued to clean my cum off her chest, I was looking down at her boobs and her newly-groomed bush when I had an idea. I crawled over to where my jeans were lying on the floor and extracted my phone then brought up my camera. I took some photos of her blond bush, her big boobs and her entire body even though I fully expected to be seeing them again. I was thinking more that, later that day, I might need a reminder that this actually had happened and it wasn't just something I'd imagined. When we were both finished, we helped each other stand and, while I gathered my clothes, she was cleaning up from our grooming exercise. She left the razor and shaving cream out, though.

"Should we be expecting your family back at any particular time?" I finally asked as I was getting dressed while still gawking at her nakedness.

"I'm supposed to call them when we're done and I'm ready for them to come back," she said, "so we have whatever time we still need."

"Okay, good," I replied, "so if you're going to do some shaving, I'm going to pick out something for you to wear that isn't black and gross."

"Thank you," she said, looking a little sheepish and embarrassed, "for all of this."

"It was my pleasure," I replied, "literally, and I suspect that it will be again."

I unlocked the bathroom door and started poking around her dresser and closet while she shaved her legs and armpits. By the time she was done, I'd found a matching bra and bikini panties set and sundress that I knew she'd look really cute in. While she was getting dressed, I was taking more photos of her in various stages of dress and undress. A little more time and I'd probably have been ready to fuck her again but I was definitely going to do it with her wearing exactly that at some point in the future. As she stood in front of the mirror, running a brush through her clean hair, I stood beside her.

"Isn't this a much better look?" I asked.

"It is, absolutely," she agreed, "so, again, thank you for the kick in the butt that I so clearly needed that no one else was willing to give me."

"It's such a nice butt," I said, running my hand over it, "and the reward for kicking your butt was definitely worth the effort."

"And you'll come back?" she asked, "I know for sure that I need an outlet now."

"I'll be more than happy to come back and help," I replied, "whenever you need me."

I stuck around for a little bit longer since we still hadn't dealt with the box sitting down in the foyer. She was definitely in a different state of mind so we got through that just fine and a little while later I was on my way.

I was most definitely surprised to get a phone call later from Kerrie's mom, though Kerrie didn't know that she'd mined her phone for my number and was calling me. She thanked me, saying that she didn't know what I'd done to light a fire under her, and that she probably didn't want to know, but that they'd come back to a changed person from the one they'd left earlier that day. Not only was she showered and wearing clean clothes and in a positive mood but she was also cleaning, doing laundry and just generally tidying up so many things she'd been letting go. My response was just that she probably needed someone from outside of her normal orbit to give her a different perspective. She just asked me to please keep it up. I'd already looked through all of the photos I'd taken of Kerrie so I was certain that I'd have no trouble keeping it up.

12